PDA

View Full Version : Howard is clutch

Slinkyman
06-18-2006, 11:37 PM
:lol

so where does that F up rank in the history of sports? Is it up there with weber's time out?

ducks
06-18-2006, 11:39 PM
yep spur fans keep wishing they drafted him

dude is going to be great but he is not there yet
people think he is though

strangeweather
06-18-2006, 11:44 PM
:lol

so where does that F up rank in the history of sports? Is it up there with weber's time out?
It would if it were game 7.

As it is, it's probably below Manu fouling Dirk.

Of course, it doesn't help Howard's case that he was 9-9 from the line, then bricked 2 in the final minute of OT.

J.T.
06-18-2006, 11:47 PM
That was a fuckup of epic proportions in the NBA finals. It makes Manu's fuckups this postseason look like Manu was playing hopscotch.

FreshPrince22
06-18-2006, 11:48 PM
That was quite an epic mind-fuck.

mavsfan1000
06-18-2006, 11:49 PM
Where does the phantom foul of Dirk rank with the all-time fuck up calls? Fuck.

strangeweather
06-18-2006, 11:50 PM
That was a fuckup of epic proportions in the NBA finals. It makes Manu's fuckups this postseason look like Manu was playing hopscotch.
It was a truly epic fuckup, but it wasn't an elimination game.

Repeater
06-18-2006, 11:50 PM

Slinkyman
06-18-2006, 11:56 PM

Just below that phantom call on Bowen

Trainwreck2100
06-18-2006, 11:57 PM
Just below that phantom call on Bowen

And below the Timmy trip up.

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 12:15 AM
It's definitely up there. Even if this wasn't game 7, its the NBA Finals. That little mistake may well have been the difference between being on the brink of elimination and being on the brink of your first NBA Championship.

Manu's foul was nowhere near this bad.

caŽlo
06-19-2006, 12:19 AM
id take manus foul on dirk anytime. at least we was making a play. it just so happened that he fouled dirk. so we just have to deal with it.

besides. hes the one who gave us the 3 pt lead right before that play anyway.

josh howard fuckup ranks just below rasheed wallace leaving horry open for the three. or even higher.

TMTTRIO
06-19-2006, 12:24 AM
yes Manu's was stupid but at least he got that three point lead and we had another chance to get a shot up and we even had time in overtime to win the game. This was pretty much the last chance for them.

Mavs<Spurs
06-19-2006, 12:25 AM
It was a bad mistake and I don't much like him as a person for reasons stated elsewhere.

However, I think that we can all agree that the guy is a terrific player, extremely athletic ...

He is going to be an all star every year with in 1 or 2 years.

He's got so much game!

atxrocker
06-19-2006, 12:27 AM
^isen't it against the "man rules" to nut ride another guy (choker at that) that much?

DirkAB
06-19-2006, 12:34 AM

I'd say it is just below the bail out phantom call that they gave Nowitski with 1:26 left in regulation, Walker didn't touch him.

FreshPrince22
06-19-2006, 12:37 AM
josh howard fuckup ranks just below rasheed wallace leaving horry open for the three. or even higher.

Definately higher. I mean Sheed's was a dumb split-second decision to double Manu during the actual game. Where Horry still had to make the shot for it to hurt him. Howard's was during a dead-ball that gave them absolutely no shot to even get a shot off to salvage the game.

baseline bum
06-19-2006, 12:51 AM
:lmao

That was truly Webber-esque. I couldn't even imagine a better way for Dallas to lose that game:

1) Wade shoots 25 FT on a subpar shooting night :lmao
2) Wade gets bailed out for the winning FTs on a ridiculous foul call by... you guessed it, Bennet Salvatore, the same idiot who fouled Tim out for having Nowitzki step on his foot and then fly into him :lmao
3) They have a great shot to still win the game if Avery Johnson doesn't tell his guy to call timeout :lol

It was like what we felt after games 3 and 4, all rolled into one for the asshole Mavs fans who talked shit when we complained about getting screwed by good ole' Bennett.

Pussy ball is catching up to Dallas and I'm loving it. :lol

Shank
06-19-2006, 12:52 AM
I'm not certain Dallas would have won the game even with the 1.9 in a half-court. Now, they'd have a better shot of course, but it would't have guaranteed a win.

Meh. What can you do? Try again the next day.

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 12:54 AM
I'm not certain Dallas would have won the game even with the 1.9 in a half-court. Now, they'd have a better shot of course, but it would't have guaranteed a win.

Meh. What can you do? Try again the next day.

They wouldn't necessarily have won it, but with that move they went from having a 50-50 chance of winning to having virtually no chance of winning.

Mr. Body
06-19-2006, 12:59 AM
It didn't cost them the game. It reduced the probability of the last shot, is all. The foul on Wade's shot likely cost them the game.

SA Gunslinger
06-19-2006, 12:59 AM
id take manus foul on dirk anytime. at least we was making a play. it just so happened that he fouled dirk. so we just have to deal with it.

besides. hes the one who gave us the 3 pt lead right before that play anyway.

I like the way you think. Manu also helped us get back in the game. And people seem to forget his clutch performance in game six in Dallas.

SA Gunslinger
06-19-2006, 01:02 AM
They wouldn't necessarily have won it, but with that move they went from having a 50-50 chance of winning to having virtually no chance of winning.

Even if they moved it to halfcourt, it would have been much less than a 50/50 chance.

I would say 30/70 at the very most.

rayray2k8
06-19-2006, 01:02 AM
I gotta give shank some credit.
He's taking this quite well after a parade of spurs fans (including myself) are celebrating the fact that miami is one win away from winning the title.
Or is it more like dallas is one loss away from blowing it.
cheer up man.
I think everyone here gets the feeling that this series is going 7.

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 01:05 AM
Even if they moved it to halfcourt, it would have been much less than a 50/50 chance.

I would say 30/70 at the very most.

After all the buzz-beaters I've seen and with the guys Dallas has on their team, I'd say its 50/50. It either goes in or it doesn't.

J.T.
06-19-2006, 01:08 AM
2) Wade gets bailed out for the winning FTs on a ridiculous foul call by... you guessed it, Bennet Salvatore, the same idiot who fouled Tim out for having Nowitzki step on his foot and then fly into him :lmao
3) They have a great shot to still win the game if Avery Johnson doesn't tell his guy to call timeout :lol

That was Joe Crawford that called the foul on Tim after Dirk stepped on Tim's foot. But Crawford called Finals Game 5 too so I can see where you got confused.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 02:39 AM
yep spur fans keep wishing they drafted him

dude is going to be great but he is not there yet
people think he is though

an no one believes the Josh Howard hype more than Howard himself...

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 02:46 AM
an no one believes the Josh Howard hype more than Howard himself...

I'll never forget the "I played against Dwyane once in college....He's not that good" quote. :lol

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 02:50 AM
I'll never forget the "I played against Dwyane once in college....He's not that good" quote. :lol

Oh yeah, that is the icing on top of this constant "there are so many haters against me" talk - so many of them that he had to speak up a second time and ask for the timeout

Obstructed_View
06-19-2006, 02:52 AM
The officials called the foul on the wrong guy. You can't possibly be saying nobody fouled him, and you can't possibly be saying that the refs should have swallowed their whistles at the end of a game, because the Mavs made the WCF due to calls exactly like that. Welcome to paybackville.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 03:03 AM

1. Dirk rolls ankle on Duncan's foot - Duncan fouls out
2. Bowen touch foul in closing seconds of Game 4 against Dirk - Mavs win
3. Back-to-back techs against the Suns lead to 4 pt swing and momentum shift in game 5 - Mavs win series in 6
4. Don Deckinger blows call at first base - Cardinals lose world series

....Fast forward...

3,105. Devin Harris fouls Dwayne Wade with 1.9 seconds left, but official nabs Dirk for call because Dirk had a hand on his back - Wade drains two FTs, avgs. 40 points for the past 3 games and Dirk kicks a folding chair

Obstructed_View
06-19-2006, 03:07 AM
1. Dirk rolls ankle on Duncan's foot - Duncan fouls out
2. Bowen touch foul in closing seconds of Game 4 against Dirk - Mavs win
3. Back-to-back techs against the Suns lead to 4 pt swing and momentum shift in game 5 - Mavs win series in 6
4. Don Deckinger blows call at first base - Cardinals lose world series

....Fast forward...

3,105. Devin Harris fouls Dwayne Wade with 1.9 seconds left, but official nabs Dirk for call because Dirk had a hand on his back - Wade drains two FTs, avgs. 40 points for the past 3 games and Dirk kicks a folding chair
Throw in the and-1 against Ginobili and the delay of game tech on the Spurs after the bogus blocking foul, too. Life's a bitch. NBA officials do the best they can, and Mavericks fans need to learn that you don't always get to eat the goddamn bear.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 03:14 AM
Throw in the and-1 against Ginobili and the delay of game tech on the Spurs after the bogus blocking foul, too. Life's a bitch. NBA officials do the best they can, and Mavericks fans need to learn that you don't always get to eat the goddamn bear.

Or rescinded tech against Finley... or "inadvertant whistle" leading to jumpball in Game 2 (even though defecit was huge at that point) or even "blocking foul"(s) on both Nash against Kobe (dunk) and Barry against Howard (leading to AT&T Center chants of "Javie Sucks!")

Obstructed_View
06-19-2006, 03:17 AM
Exactly. Every team probably has a list of that shit, some of it valid, some of it not. It's a good thing Cuban didn't own the Mavericks when they were winning 20 games a year. He'd have run out of excuses and conspiracy theories.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 03:24 AM
Exactly. Every team probably has a list of that shit, some of it valid, some of it not. It's a good thing Cuban didn't own the Mavericks when they were winning 20 games a year. He'd have run out of excuses and conspiracy theories.

But, but - MFFL!!

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 03:31 AM

Because that's exactly what he said. :lol :rolleyes.

He definitely didn't say "I've played against him in college and we know each others tendancies". Or anything of that nature. That's certainly not the quote you'd find if you actually took the time to check your information instead of blurting out bullshit.

No no, he absolutely came out directly and said "Wade's not that good a player, I can guard him with 1 hand tied behind my back wearing flip-flops with my eyes closed".

Isn't that right?

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 03:35 AM
Because that's exactly what he said. :lol :rolleyes.

He definitely didn't say "I've played against him in college and we know each others tendancies". Or anything of that nature. That's certainly not the quote you'd find if you actually took the time to check your information instead of blurting out bullshit.

No no, he absolutely came out directly and said "Wade's not that good a player, I can guard him with 1 hand tied behind my back wearing flip-flops with my eyes clothes".

Isn't that right?

Ok, I'll go more detailed for you - "we played in college - he scored 20 and I scored 19, so we basically cancelled each other out... then he went on to grab 3 straight triple-doubles in the NCAA tourney on their way to the final four and we lost in the first round of the NIT, so I went back to my second job as an art model for students who wanted to know what it looked like if a gorilla wore braces..."

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 03:38 AM
Ok, I'll go more detailed for you - "we played in college - he scored 20 and I scored 19, so we basically cancelled each other out... then he went on to grab 3 straight triple-doubles in the NCAA tourney on their way to the final four and we lost in the first round of the NIT, so I went back to my second job as an art model for students who wanted to know what it looked like when a gorilla wore braces..."

Enjoyed it. Doesn't change the fact that Miss IDontKnowADamnThing continues to post unsubstantiated nonsense in every thread. I want you to watch out easy this is:

This one time, I heard Tim Duncan say "Fuck Bill Russell he's overrated"

...wow, it's almost like that actually happened and was actually said by Duncan simply because I posted it on a message board!

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 03:40 AM
Enjoyed it. Doesn't change the fact that Miss IDontKnowADamnThing continues to post unsubstantiated nonsense in every thread. I want you to watch out easy this is:

...wow, it's almost like that actually happened and was actually said by Duncan simply because I posted it on a message board!

98% of remaining Mavs fans: "Who is Bill Russell?"

windboy226
06-19-2006, 03:40 AM
Ok, I'll go more detailed for you - "we played in college - he scored 20 and I scored 19, so we basically cancelled each other out... then he went on to grab 3 straight triple-doubles in the NCAA tourney on their way to the final four and we lost in the first round of the NIT, so I went back to my second job as an art model for students who wanted to know what it looked like when a gorilla wore braces..."

Man, regardless of whether Josh played for the Mavs, Spurs, or whatever team..you honestly think it's ok to call him a gorilla?

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 03:44 AM
98% of remaining Mavs fans: "Who is Bill Russell?"

98% of Spurs fans (including radio personality Jason Thompson): "The following in no way constitutes a personal foul"--

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/fb118516-8a3f-4838-8d3b-b9d488aa66dc.jpg

You got us. Mavericks fans don't know our history. We don't know Michael Jordan from Sam Bowie.

Spurs fans, on the other hand, definitely know everything about basketball and display no stupidity whatsoever at any time. And their media members certainly don't either.

sabar
06-19-2006, 03:45 AM
Dirk has yellow teeth.

nbascribe
06-19-2006, 03:51 AM
98% of Spurs fans (including radio personality Jason Thompson): "The following in no way constitutes a personal foul"--

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/fb118516-8a3f-4838-8d3b-b9d488aa66dc.jpg

You got us. Mavericks fans don't know our history. We don't know Michael Jordan from Sam Bowie.

Spurs fans, on the other hand, definitely know everything about basketball and display no stupidity whatsoever at any time. And their media members certainly don't either.

Dude at least we're willing to admit when our team fucks up. You still making excuses for this choke job?

Dayum I'd say that this is the classic way the Mavs have fallen throughout their playoff runs....they falter under pressure.

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 03:53 AM
Dude at least we're willing to admit when our team fucks up. You still making excuses for this choke job?

Dayum I'd say that this is the classic way the Mavs have fallen throughout their playoff runs....they falter under pressure.

I like how your response had absolutely nothing to do with anything I posted. Very in line with the majority of your brethren here.

Please do find where I made excuses--for anything. Please do find where the subject of the game tonight or even the Heat series has even been brought up by me in this thread.

I'm waiting.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 03:53 AM
Man, regardless of whether Josh played for the Mavs, Spurs, or whatever team..you honestly think it's ok to call him a gorilla?

I didn't call him that - Jane Goodall did... I figured she'd know...

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 03:54 AM
Hmmm - looks like Ginobili has as many fingers on Dirk as Harris did on Wade tonight... (I'd post pic, but I'm stoned)

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 03:56 AM

I know what the quote was. Granted when I posted earlier, I didn't remember it word for word. I just call it the "he's not that good" quote, because it was obvious that he was under-rating Wade. Yes, they played in college and cancelled each other out, but Marquette didn't have a Shaq on the team. College is not the NBA. Dwyane has been amazing in this year's playoffs. He was averaging 26 points at the time of the interview, and Josh said something along the lines of "i'll just have to stop him," then the college quote, ending with we pretty much cancelled each other out. In college Dwyane was avering about 21 a game while Josh was averaging 19. Thats what Josh had to work with when they played each other. They were about even, but to use that in an argument when coming in Dwyane is averaging 26 and Josh is still averaging 19 is pointless. They're not each playing at the same level they were then. Dwyane has grown as a player. As for making stuff up, maybe I should be like Josh Howard and go construe facts in my favor in an interview. They were 1-1. That is true. In one game Howard had 20, and Wade had 18. True that they cancelled each other out in that one, but in the other one Wade had 22 and Howard had 10. I'd say thats far from cancelling someone out.

DubMcDub
Hmmm - looks like Ginobili has as many fingers on Dirk as Harris did on Wade tonight... (I'd post pic, but I'm stoned)

Ok, so there were fouls on Wade. Again, I didn't dispute that.

I only posted the pic as a joke to your response about Bill Russell anyway.

windboy226
I didn't call him that - Jane Goodall did... I figured she'd know...

Weak...hate on the Mavs all you want but there are some lines you shouldn't cross.

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 03:59 AM
I know what the quote was. Granted when I posted earlier, I didn't remember it word for word. I just call it the "he's not that good" quote, because it was obvious that he was under-rating Wade. Yes, they played in college and cancelled each other out, but Marquette didn't have a Shaq on the team. College is not the NBA. Dwyane has been amazing in this year's playoffs. He was averaging 26 points at the time of the interview, and Josh said something along the lines of "i'll just have to stop him," then the college quote, ending with we pretty much cancelled each other out. In college Dwyane was avering about 21 a game while Josh was averaging 19. Thats what Josh had to work with when they played each other. They were about even, but to use that in an argument when coming in Dwyane is averaging 26 and Josh is still averaging 19 is pointless. They're not each playing at the same level they were then. Dwyane has grown as a player. As for making stuff up, maybe I should be like Josh Howard and go construe facts in my favor in an interview. They were 1-1. That is true. In one game Howard had 20, and Wade had 18. True that they cancelled each other out in that one, but in the other one Wade had 22 and Howard had 10. I'd say thats far from cancelling someone out.

D-Wade has been my favorite non-Maverick in the NBA since he entered the league. I was a huge fan of his game in college at Marquette as well (though never a big fan of the team itself). All that kinda pains me a bit at this point.

That said, I absolutely agree with your assessment, 100%.

I do not agree with you acting like Josh Howard ever said Wade isn't that good. You can make your value judgments and assign some undertone to everything he says if you want, but I think it's a bit absurd.

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 04:00 AM

Ron was just making an educated observation. If it looks, acts, and talks like a gorilla it probably is one. :fro

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 04:01 AM
Plus, being a Suns fan, he would have the most gorilla knowledge out of anyone on this board.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 04:02 AM
Weak...hate on the Mavs all you want but there are some lines you shouldn't cross.

Like the line from primate to human... aka "the missing link"

Doug Collins

Are you playing the race card? Cause his comment had nothing to do with that.

MissAllThat
I do not agree with you acting like Josh Howard ever said Wade isn't that good. You can make your value judgments and assign some undertone to everything he says if you want, but I think it's a bit absurd.

It was meant as Josh saying Wade's not that good period. The way I took the tone of his response was that he was trying to point out that Wade isn't as good as the media makes him out to be, as in unstoppable. Unfortunately for Dallas, and Wade, in these past 3 games (and the series really, even though everyone points to him scoring in the 20s, even high 20s, as having a bad game), he has been every bit as good as the national media made it seem like he was before the series.

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 04:03 AM
Plus, being a Suns fan, he would have the most gorilla knowledge out of anyone on this board.

:lol that mascot is great

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 04:05 AM
Studies show that there was a love affair between "Lucy" whose bones were unearthed in 1993 and Chest Rockwell - the offspring: Josh Howard

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-19-2006, 04:07 AM

yeah i know...like calling dirk a big fuckin nazi! wheres that bitchass mav fan at whos always screaming "BAN HIM 24 hrs!"

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 04:10 AM
It was meant as Josh saying Wade's not that good period. The way I took the tone of his response was that he was trying to point out that Wade isn't as good as the media makes him out to be, as in unstoppable. Unfortunately for Dallas, and Wade, in these past 3 games (and the series really, even though everyone points to him scoring in the 20s, even high 20s, as having a bad game), he has been every bit as good as the national media made it seem like he was before the series.

Why can't it just be that he was conveying the idea that he's comfortable lining up against Wade (which is part of what he said exactly), and that he's not scared to go up against him?

It doesn't have to mean he thinks Wade isn't one of the best players in the NBA. Just that Josh has the confidence to play him. I'd expect that Spurs fans wouldn't want Bruce Bowen to verbally fellate Dirk just because he's a superstar. I'd expect that they'd want Bowen to say things that exude his confidence about the prospect of guarding Dirk.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 04:10 AM
No one calls him a Nazi - they don't let girls be Nazis... he would have flopped out in basic training after rolling his ankle...

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 04:11 AM
...just because he's a superstar.

*Cough* choke in Miami *cough* 2-14

ChumpDumper
06-19-2006, 04:12 AM
Dub knows the hearts and minds of all Mavs and Mavfans.

He is Patricia Arquette.

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 04:13 AM
No one calls him a Nazi - they don't let girls be Nazis... he would have flopped out in basic training after rolling his ankle...

ROFL :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 04:15 AM
Dub knows the hearts and minds of all Mavs and Mavfans.

He is Patricia Arquette.

Yeah I guess I'm a psychic because I know how to apply common sense to determine someone's motivations for what they say.

Why don't you go back to the other forum and insist a bit more that Mavs fans think we have a dynasty. I'm getting a kick out of it.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2006, 04:16 AM
I really don't give a shit about either one Carnac. Your self-appointed psychic spokeswomanship for all things Mav amuses me.

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 04:17 AM
Why can't it just be that he was conveying the idea that he's comfortable lining up against Wade (which is part of what he said exactly), and that he's not scared to go up against him?

It doesn't have to mean he thinks Wade isn't one of the best players in the NBA. Just that Josh has the confidence to play him. I'd expect that Spurs fans wouldn't want Bruce Bowen to verbally fellate Dirk just because he's a superstar. I'd expect that they'd want Bowen to say things that exude his confidence about the prospect of guarding Dirk.

If he had said something along the lines of, "he's a good player...but we've got to stop him. When I played him in college....We pretty much cancelled each other out." then everything would be ok. It wouldn't be brought up again. However, he never acknowledged it. Most Spurs players give the other team's players their props when asked questions such as these. Even Dirk did it with Tim. I think he might have called him "unstoppable." Nice show of respect that was. I don't think it meant that he was intimidated by playing him. In fact, I think that comment came after the series ended. Still, when a player is great, most people acknowledge. It just seemed like Howard was trying to put himself on Wade's level, which he's not anywhere near. They may have been equal in college, but not anymore.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 04:19 AM
I'm just wondering why no one has mentioned Malik Rose yet? I feel like he is better than both Wade and Howard and would have led the Spurs to another championship this year... right SPARKY?

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-19-2006, 04:19 AM
Yeah I guess I'm a psychic because I know how to apply common sense to determine someone's motivations for what they say.

Why don't you go back to the other forum and insist a bit more that Mavs fans think we have a dynasty. I'm getting a kick out of it.

a dynasty of choke after choke after choke.....after being handed the championship to begin with. cheaters cheaters fuck the mav players!

i'll smoke a big fat joint after the game on tuesday to celebrate yalls loss and dynasty of chokes!

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 04:27 AM
a dynasty of choke after choke after choke.....after being handed the championship to begin with. cheaters cheaters fuck the mav players!

i'll smoke a big fat joint after the game on tuesday to celebrate yalls loss and dynasty of chokes!

Sweet dude. I'll bring the papers.

Oh, is it ok if Mark Cuban comes, though?

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-19-2006, 04:28 AM
Sweet dude. I'll bring the papers.

Oh, is it ok if Mark Cuban comes, though?

i wouldnt have you over.....i dont deal with shady ass people from dallas!

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 04:29 AM
i wouldnt have you over.....i dont deal with shady ass people from dallas!

Ha, look at the Mavs fan inviting himself over like he's family.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-19-2006, 04:32 AM

isnt that what they did here??? invited themselves onto a SPURS board where they arent wanted!

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 04:33 AM

Yeah....THAT's what I was doing......

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 04:41 AM
Mavs are like USA Soccer, PJ Tucker, and dance clubs.... OVER-RATED!

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 04:46 AM
Mavs are like USA Soccer, PJ Tucker, and dance clubs.... OVER-RATED!

Ouch, that one hurt. Insulting USA Soccer and Tucker in the same sentence, all while comparing them to the Mavs is beyond mean. :depressed

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 04:53 AM
Ouch, that one hurt. Insulting USA Soccer and Tucker in the same sentence, all while comparing them to the Mavs is beyond mean. :depressed

Ok, ok - I change to Adam Morrison... but seriously USA has only one goal on an OG?? Scares me...

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 04:54 AM

Hey we tied Italy and if Italy beats that former Soviet Republic and we beat some country called "Ghana" we´re going to the second round!!!! Show some respect...U, S, and A!!!...U, S, and A!!!!! :smokin

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 05:08 AM
Hey we tied Italy and if Italy beats that former Soviet Republic and we beat some country called "Ghana" we´re going to the second round!!!! Show some respect...U, S, and A!!!...U, S, and A!!!!! :smokin

2006 - the year my wife die... nice wine

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 05:10 AM
2006 - the year my wife die... nice wine

Voted #1 sex in mouth by Almaty Chamber of Commerce

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 05:10 AM
Why you laugh? She dead.. killed by poacher

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 05:28 AM
Why you laugh? She dead.. killed by poacher

In Teshnik Massacre?