PDA

View Full Version : Hah! Dirk, show that exercise bike who's boss!

Tigole Bitties
06-18-2006, 11:38 PM
Anyone catch that little post-game hissy fit by Dirk? Kicking the ball into the stands, pushing the bike into the wall, and kicking a folding chair while heading into the locker room? Classic.

aaronstampler
06-18-2006, 11:43 PM
The Mavs might set a record for most money fined after an NBA game the next couple days.

judaspriestess
06-18-2006, 11:43 PM
sorry ya'll can flame me but I'm not watching the Finals. but dang too bad I missed that. Hilarious. damn cockboy

CosmicCowboy
06-18-2006, 11:44 PM
:lmao:lmao :lmao

yeah...I bumped the "dirks shriveled nuts" thread that got moved to the NBA forum and pointed that out...:lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-18-2006, 11:45 PM
Look, we already have Dirk as an emoticon... :baby

ballhog
06-18-2006, 11:46 PM
Cuban was seen running after the refs after the game.....Kick his ass out of the frickin' arena. Stinkin' baby.

beachbarbie948
06-18-2006, 11:47 PM
Anyone catch that little post-game hissy fit by Dirk? Kicking the ball into the stands, pushing the bike into the wall, and kicking a folding chair while heading into the locker room? Classic.

omg haha i didn't see him push the bike into the wall, but i saw him kick the chair and i was laughing my a$s off

Tigole Bitties
06-18-2006, 11:55 PM
omg haha i didn't see him push the bike into the wall, but i saw him kick the chair and i was laughing my a$s off

It was a limp wristed shove. The bike just tipped over. Pretty weak for a big German boy

Winnipeg_Spur
06-18-2006, 11:57 PM
That was a clutch shot by Dirk, though. Gotta give him a lot of credit for that.

Slinkyman
06-18-2006, 11:58 PM
All i can say is THANK GOD FOR TIVO!

rayray2k8
06-19-2006, 12:00 AM
Wouldnt it been funny had he broke his leg after kicking the thing?
I bet you he'll try and swing at Howard, and then howard is gonna knock his ass out. :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-19-2006, 12:00 AM
Was he mad at the loss or at Josh?

Slinkyman
06-19-2006, 12:01 AM
Was he mad at the loss or at Josh?

he was mad at the bike cause it was mocking him

ca®lo
06-19-2006, 12:06 AM
knowing dirk the gay. im sure josh is gonna hear a lot about it.

just like what he did last year when he lambasted dampier.

i hope u never ever win a ring dirk.

btw.. does anyone have a video of that goat kicking the ball into the stands and the whole crap baby actions? they cut the game feed here in the philippines automatically after the game.

DaSpurs#1
06-19-2006, 12:06 AM
yep i saw it and started laughing and thought how immature of Dirk, that is definitely not the way an athelete who people look up to should act, win or loose no one should ever act that immature

i started to smirk when i saw someone (maybe Devin Harris) throw his headband to the ground in disappointment then i did laugh when he hit the exercise bike :lol ... then i laughed even more when he continued to kick the chair :lmao

:madrun <-- Dirk

DaSpurs#1
06-19-2006, 12:08 AM
double posst :angel

Trainwreck2100
06-19-2006, 12:13 AM
now.....who wants the gif???

ca®lo
06-19-2006, 12:15 AM
me me me me me

rayray2k8
06-19-2006, 12:17 AM
fucking do it TW.
What exactly do you have in mind?

Trainwreck2100
06-19-2006, 12:18 AM
ezesports posted it at youtube if you want to see it, I dont know how post game vids work so. I don't know if providing the link is bad.

rayray2k8
06-19-2006, 12:21 AM
ezesports posted it at youtube if you want to see it, I dont know how post game vids work so. I don't know if providing the link is bad.
I saw it. :lol
Just look for "ezesports" on utube, then click on his name and it should be there.

beachbarbie948
06-19-2006, 12:23 AM
OMG... :lmao

dirk angry = priceless

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 12:23 AM
Aww thats what I get for turning the tv off right after the game ended.

East Coast Babe
06-19-2006, 12:24 AM
yep i saw it and started laughing and thought how immature of Dirk, that is definitely not the way an athelete who people look up to should act, win or loose no one should ever act that immature

i started to smirk when i saw someone (maybe Devin Harris) throw his headband to the ground in disappointment then i did laugh when he hit the exercise bike :lol ... then i laughed even more when he continued to kick the chair :lmao

:madrun <-- Dirk

If you understood the level of competition in pro sports, you would understand his behavior and would not be calling it immature, believe me! I have been in professional music and the competion level is every bit as high. I would be rich if I had money for every music stand I have knocked over, or every piece of music I have flung across the room.

MavsGotScrewed
06-19-2006, 12:27 AM
Hey fuckheads you would be pissed too if you guys got screwed, DWADE went to the line on about 10 phantom calls in the 4th alone. Fucking pitiful, and u cant deny it after all the shit you guys said about the refs being terrible. You guys were right.

rayray2k8
06-19-2006, 12:28 AM
Hey fuckheads you would be pissed too if you guys got screwed, DWADE went to the line on about 10 phantom calls in the 4th alone. Fucking pitiful, and u cant deny it after all the shit you guys said about the refs being terrible. You guys were right.
:lmao
Self-ownage!!!

strangeweather
06-19-2006, 12:29 AM
Well, if you think the Spurs got screwed, then your team shouldn't even be playing. Why get mad at the officials now? :rolleyes

beachbarbie948
06-19-2006, 12:30 AM

ok somebody needs to put that quote in their sig lol

sabar
06-19-2006, 12:33 AM
Oh I don't think so. After all the trolling about us (spurs) whining about the refs, you mavs fans go and do the same thing. Classic.

MavsGotScrewed
06-19-2006, 12:34 AM
Well, if you think the Spurs got screwed, then your team shouldn't even be playing. Why get mad at the officials now? :rolleyes

The refs were terrible BOTH WAYS in our series, now it just seems that everyone is on DWADES **** and it's just not fair.

rayray2k8
06-19-2006, 12:35 AM
Looks like the mav fans are looking to cry on our shoulders. :lol
Dont come to us saying the refs are screwing you.
How the fuck do you think we felt at the time??

MavsGotScrewed
06-19-2006, 12:38 AM

This was much worse than our series, Dirk won a game off of ONE BAD FOUL when he stepped on Duncan's foot. That's nothing compared to DWADE going to the line as much as the ENTIRE MAVERICKS TEAM.

sabar
06-19-2006, 12:39 AM
No sympathy from me after what the Spurs went through.

Trainwreck2100
06-19-2006, 12:41 AM
http://random-m.com/images/35097171_dirkstirade2.gif

(i don't know about post game video so delete i neccessary)

Trainwreck2100
06-19-2006, 12:42 AM
This was much worse than our series, Dirk won a game off of ONE BAD FOUL when he stepped on Duncan's foot. That's nothing compared to DWADE going to the line as much as the ENTIRE MAVERICKS TEAM.

I'm starting to think you are some kind of spurs fan in disguise and you are doing this on purpose.

SA Gunslinger
06-19-2006, 12:42 AM

POETIC JUSTICE!

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 12:44 AM

Complaing about the refs when done by a Mavs fan is not whining, it is art. It's only whining when done by Spurs fans, Suns fans, Heat fans, and any other team thats is playing the Mavs fans. Cuban was not going after the refs at the end of the game; you opposing fans just saw it that way. Avery does not yell at the refs. The only people that do things such as complain to the refs are those crappy boys down in San Antonio known as Tim (biggest whiner of all), Manu (flopzilla), Tony, Popovich, and whoever else is on the Spurs. Of course the Mavs were screwed. There's no way this game was called ridiculously both ways.

On a serious note, the bottom line is that Wade got fouled on that last play, and unlike in the Spurs series, it was called this time. I guess that is a form of a screwage, because the Mavs (and their fans) have come to expect the refs to look the other way in cases such as these, and for once, they didn't. Even with that call, the Mavs still could have won the game, but like him or not, Howard royally screwed up. I don't care who you're a fan of. That was a horrible move. 1.9 is more than enough time to win a game when you're only down 1 and you're getting the ball at halfcourt . Many of the great shots in NBA history have come in less time than that.

ace3g
06-19-2006, 12:45 AM
and there were games where Dirk would go to the line just as much as the entire spurs team during that series. games 3 and 4 were the worst; duncan fouls out late in the 4th in game 3 and manu fouls out of game 4 late in the 4th.

so basically what I am saying is that in no way was the spurs/mav series called bad both ways.

rayray2k8
06-19-2006, 12:45 AM

(i don't know about post game video so delete i neccessary)
:lmao:lol
What was that?????
Was he readjusting the bike?
"uh!! super kick bitch!!" :lol

DaSpurs#1
06-19-2006, 12:46 AM
If you understood the level of competition in pro sports, you would understand his behavior and would not be calling it immature, believe me! I have been in professional music and the competion level is every bit as high. I would be rich if I had money for every music stand I have knocked over, or every piece of music I have flung across the room.ya i'd be pissed to but he should atleast wait until after he goes into the locker room where there are no cameras instead of right in front of a huge camera...

Trainwreck2100
Cuban was not going after the refs at the end of the game;

He wasn't, he was going to ask Joey Crawford about who does his hair

sabar
1.9 is more than enough time to win a game when you're only down 1 and you're getting the ball at halfcourt . Many of the great shots in NBA history have come in less time than that.

See Also: Derek 0.4 shot

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 12:48 AM

Duncan and Ginobili both got whacked at the end of regulation in Game 7. No call.

Dirk shot 24 free throws in game 3. That's more than the entire Spurs starting lineup.

strangeweather
06-19-2006, 12:50 AM
Spurs vs. Mavs, game 3. Mavs shoot 50 FTs to the Spurs 32. Dirk has 6 points on 9 shots from the field, and 21 points on 24 shots from the line.

I so don't want to hear it.

Instant karma.

rayray2k8
06-19-2006, 12:52 AM
Hey TW i posted the dirk gif in the Nba finals thread.
They think its fucking hilarious

baseline bum
06-19-2006, 01:02 AM
Cuban was seen running after the refs after the game.....Kick his ass out of the frickin' arena. Stinkin' baby.

Don't fine him anything... it won't matter to him. Just suspend him from going to game 6, with forfeiture as the punishment if he shows.

T Park
06-19-2006, 01:04 AM
What a little bitch :lmao

Tigole Bitties
06-19-2006, 01:22 AM
Don't fine him anything... it won't matter to him. Just suspend him from going to game 6, with forfeiture as the punishment if he shows.

Take away his Blackberries, blogs, fancy satellite internet access, etc for a week. He'd go crazy.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-19-2006, 01:23 AM
Did any of you guys catch FSN's homer coverage of the mavs after the game. Anyways they interviewed cuban and he was acting all big shit like he was playing in the game. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao It was CLASSIC!

Shank
06-19-2006, 01:25 AM
That was a pretty sweet kick to that door by Dirk. Very Edward Norton in American History X...and don't say what comes to mind when I say that and Dirk's name so close to each other.

Shank
06-19-2006, 01:27 AM
...and Dirk. How about you take that fucking aggression to the hole with you next time, homie? Lord knows there are about a zillion Mavs fans that would appreciate it.

Trainwreck2100
06-19-2006, 01:43 AM
who needs a new avi?

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1785/dirk9ee.gif

ATX Spur
06-19-2006, 02:00 AM
oh shit, i've got to see a picture of this! someone? anyone? I didn't watch the game

ATX Spur
06-19-2006, 02:02 AM
hahah that last avi is fantastic! i'll be laughing for days!

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 02:25 AM
Complaing about the refs when done by a Mavs fan is not whining, it is art. It's only whining when done by Spurs fans, Suns fans, Heat fans, and any other team thats is playing the Mavs fans. Cuban was not going after the refs at the end of the game; you opposing fans just saw it that way. Avery does not yell at the refs. The only people that do things such as complain to the refs are those crappy boys down in San Antonio known as Tim (biggest whiner of all), Manu (flopzilla), Tony, Popovich, and whoever else is on the Spurs. Of course the Mavs were screwed. There's no way this game was called ridiculously both ways.

On a serious note, the bottom line is that Wade got fouled on that last play, and unlike in the Spurs series, it was called this time. I guess that is a form of a screwage, because the Mavs (and their fans) have come to expect the refs to look the other way in cases such as these, and for once, they didn't. Even with that call, the Mavs still could have won the game, but like him or not, Howard royally screwed up. I don't care who you're a fan of. That was a horrible move. 1.9 is more than enough time to win a game when you're only down 1 and you're getting the ball at halfcourt . Many of the great shots in NBA history have come in less time than that.

What I can't believe is that the media is questioning the Wade call, but never the Dirk on Duncan's foot or the Bowen touch foul or even the 2-straight techs against Phoenix that changed Game 5 for the Suns... the media talking heads (Legler, Anthony, Smith) have their heads all the way up Dallas' ass that it's hard to take them seriously anymore... "you hate to see the game end on a play like that," says Scottie Pippin - unfortunately, he was referring to the wrong play (the foul on Wade) - the play he should be concerned about is Josh Howard blowing it with the timeout, proving that he didn't learn his lesson from college and that his ego is even too big for him to handle... C-Webb should be off the hook forever after this boneheaded move...

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 02:29 AM
and there were games where Dirk would go to the line just as much as the entire spurs team during that series. games 3 and 4 were the worst; duncan fouls out late in the 4th in game 3 and manu fouls out of game 4 late in the 4th.

so basically what I am saying is that in no way was the spurs/mav series called bad both ways.

And there were times when Duncan went to the line just as much as the entire Dallas team (i.e. Game 5 and 7).

Congratulations on completely ignoring that though. :lol

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 02:33 AM
And there were times when Duncan went to the line just as much as the entire Dallas team (i.e. Game 5 and 7).

Not true and not true

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 02:36 AM

Where did you come up with that?

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 03:19 AM
Not true and not true

Of course it's not literally true. Neither is what he said. I exaggerated just like he did. The point is that for the 2 games that Dirk shot almost as many (yes, almost, not MORE) FT's as the Spurs, there are 2 equivalent games in which Duncan did the same.

Game 3: Spurs Shoot 32 FT's, Dirk shoots 24
Game 4: Spurs Shoot 32 FT's, Dirk shoots 15.

Game 5: Mavs Shoot 19 FT's, Duncan shoots 15
Game 7: Mavs Shoot 31 FT's (4 of which are in garbage time), Duncan shoots 23

Seems pretty damn equal to me. To hear Spurs fans tell it though, Dirk shot more FT's than the Spurs in Games 3 and 4 and the Spurs never ever even APPROACHED doing the same thing in any of the later games.

East Coast Babe
06-19-2006, 03:19 AM
ya i'd be pissed to but he should atleast wait until after he goes into the locker room where there are no cameras instead of right in front of a huge camera...

That's the best idea, but it doesn't always work out that way. You just react at the time!

Obstructed_View
06-19-2006, 03:24 AM
Of course it's not literally true. Neither is what he said. I exaggerated just like he did. The point is that for the 2 games that Dirk shot almost as many (yes, almost, not MORE) FT's as the Spurs, there are 2 equivalent games in which Duncan did the same.

Game 3: Spurs Shoot 32 FT's, Dirk shoots 24
Game 4: Spurs Shoot 32 FT's, Dirk shoots 15.

Game 5: Mavs Shoot 19 FT's, Duncan shoots 15
Game 7: Mavs Shoot 31 FT's (4 of which are in garbage time), Duncan shoots 23

Seems pretty damn equal to me. To hear Spurs fans tell it though, Dirk shot more FT's than the Spurs in Games 3 and 4 and the Spurs never ever even APPROACHED doing the same thing in any of the later games.

And a seven foot jump shooter should go to the line the same number of times as one of the greatest post players in the history of the game. Good logic.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 03:26 AM
And a seven foot jump shooter should go to the line the same number of times as one of the greatest post players in the history of the game. Good logic.

Um, didn't you get the memo? - if you run towards the rim and (because you have no coordination) you fall down a lot of times then you are classified as "new" or "improved" or "attacking" or "slasher" and in turn, receive 24 FTs per game...

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 03:28 AM

I love it when Spurs fans bust out this argument, as if it has any credibility whatsoever.

Yes, he should. Dirk is just as hard to guard as Duncan, and thus should draw about as many fouls. This idea that "a good post up player should always draw more fouls" is ridiculous. Maybe you missed the 12-14 shots D-Wade shot tonight when he was fouled on jumpers. Only ~half of his FT's came on drives to the lane.

Basically your argument boils down to "I'm going to bitch when the other team's guy gets a lot of FT's but be an absolute hypocrite and praise it when my guy gets the same treatment". Nice try, but it's bullshit and nobody with a brain is buying it.

polandprzem
06-19-2006, 03:33 AM

That was like STFU bike :lol and then he "hits" him (the bike). :lol

>>THE DEMOLITION DIRK<<

Now I will spoil your laugh. He beaten THE GREAT TIM DUNCAN :depressed

rayray2k8
06-19-2006, 08:27 AM

That was like STFU bike :lol and then he "hits" him (the bike). :lol

>>THE DEMOLITION DIRK<<

Now I will spoil your laugh. He beaten THE GREAT TIM DUNCAN :depressed
You did spoil my laugh. :depressed

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1785/dirk9ee.gif
Nevermind :lol :D

Stahlkugeln
06-19-2006, 09:24 AM

Dirk ist der größte Stuhlkicker aller Zeit. Dirk kann einen Stuhl mit einem stomp zerstören. Im Bayernstuhl ist das Treten der zutreffende Test der Männlichkeit. Nüsse Dirks werden vom rohen Stahl gebildet, die stärkste Art des Stahls überhaupt gefunden im Vaterland. Er herscht, Weibchen vor!

MadDog73
06-19-2006, 09:36 AM
Maybe you missed the 12-14 shots D-Wade shot tonight when he was fouled on jumpers. Only ~half of his FT's came on drives to the lane.

Basically your argument boils down to "I'm going to bitch when the other team's guy gets a lot of FT's but be an absolute hypocrite and praise it when my guy gets the same treatment". Nice try, but it's bullshit and nobody with a brain is buying it.

Uh, aren't you doing exactly that? Or, are you saying Dwyane deserved every free throw he got...

sanman53
06-19-2006, 10:14 AM
What did Dirk do after he pushed the bike? Is that the "Dirk" dance or something? This is great stuff!