who is clutcher then anyone in the nba right now

ducks
06-18-2006, 11:48 PM
sad that a 2 man team can win it all
and what the heat did during the regualar season against good teams
they lost most of those games

Neuromancer
06-18-2006, 11:54 PM
I will bet you 100 dollars you are wrong. Heat have absolutely no chance in hell of winning game 6, the mavericks are going to blow them out.

Cuban blogs, mavs home game, a wade free throw victory? Recipe for a mavs ownage

MissAllThat
06-19-2006, 12:19 AM
If this happens, I will be v-bookie rich :lol

SA Gunslinger
06-19-2006, 01:24 AM
Mavs win game six, Heat wins game seven.

Leetonidas
06-19-2006, 01:29 AM
Mavericks are in completely denial right now. Josh Howard just pulled one of the stupidest moves ever, and Dirk acted like a whiny bitch. Avery is bitching like a drama queen whilst all the Heat are quiet and content.

Karma is a mother.

sabar
06-19-2006, 01:31 AM
Large majority of teams up 3-2 won the whole series, many of those in 6 games.
Of course with these teams, anything can happen.

baseline bum
06-19-2006, 01:39 AM
If Miami wins, they'll be the weakest champion I've seen since I started following the NBA in '85... same goes for Dallas. :lol

ducks
06-19-2006, 08:40 AM
spurs moved on after game 3 of the bad refs
bowen called a huddle and told spurs do not worry about the refs

mavs have to do that to have a shot

ALVAREZ6
06-19-2006, 08:42 AM
Calling it now that after the Mavs lose, Cuban & Avery bitch like no other, and beg Shaq for an ass fucking.

MadDog73
06-19-2006, 08:44 AM
Legitimate questions:

Will the calls change that much in Dallas? I think not, as long as Dwyane continues to go to the hoop, he'll get calls, and as long as Dallas settles for jump shots, they'll get less.

Is Avery being outcoached? He starts to hack-a-Shaq with the lead, slowing the game down and playing right into the Heat's hands.

If Avery is convinced they can't guard Shaq or Dwyane, the Mavs may have already lost...

LEONARD
06-19-2006, 08:49 AM
I still say the Mavs take games 6 and 7.

They haven't shown that they can play in Dallas anywhere close to the way they play in Miami. 2 of 3 in Miami went down to the wire, 1 without Stackhouse...both taking unreal 4th quarters by Dwayne wade...made FT's from Haslem and Shaq...missed FT's by Dirk and Howard...made shots by Payton! (if he doesn't retire after this season, wow...)...Wade getting foul calls when anybody farts in his general direction, which he won't get in Dallas...Harris NOT getting foul calls on his drives to the basket, which he will get in Dallas...etc etc...

:fro

leemajors
06-19-2006, 08:52 AM
I still say the Mavs take games 6 and 7.

They haven't shown that they can play in Dallas anywhere close to the way they play in Miami. 2 of 3 in Miami went down to the wire, 1 without Stackhouse...both taking unreal 4th quarters by Dwayne wade...made FT's from Haslem and Shaq...missed FT's by Dirk and Howard...made shots by Payton! (if he doesn't retire after this season, wow...)...Wade getting foul calls when anybody farts in his general direction, which he won't get in Dallas...Harris NOT getting foul calls on his drives to the basket, which he will get in Dallas...etc etc...

:fro

they haven't played in dallas after going 3-0 at home. miami is full of confidence right now and wade isn't going to stop being wade. should be interesting. i see stackhouse coming in and taking over the offense, throwing the mavs off.

LEONARD
06-19-2006, 08:54 AM
they haven't played in dallas after going 3-0 at home. miami is full of confidence right now and wade isn't going to stop being wade. should be interesting. i see stackhouse coming in and taking over the offense, throwing the mavs off.

Sure they're confident, but 2 of 3 games came down to the end, 1 without Stackhouse. The Mavs dominated them both games in Dallas and they're pissed...as are most Mavs fans. It should be an awesome scene :fro

MadDog73
06-19-2006, 08:55 AM
Forgetting Game 4 on purpose Leonard?

Just for the sake of arguement, Heat shot absolutely horrid from the FT line and still won. That could also change.

I expect Game 6 to be another close game, but I don't expect Wade to slow down. The fact that the Mavs have not been able to stop Shaq or Wade has to be of some concern to Mavs fans...

LEONARD
06-19-2006, 08:58 AM
Forgetting Game 4 on purpose Leonard?

Just for the sake of arguement, Heat shot absolutely horrid from the FT line and still won. That could also change.

I expect Game 6 to be another close game, but I don't expect Wade to slow down. The fact that the Mavs have not been able to stop Shaq or Wade has to be of some concern to Mavs fans...

I said 2 of 3 games...so yea, I was ignoring game 4. What's so confusing??

Game 4 the Mavs were blown out because they couldn't hit a jumpshot...

I think they've done pretty well on Shaq...they need to change some things on Wade and continue to send Shaq to the FT line (instead of Wade!)...

MadDog73
06-19-2006, 09:01 AM
I said 2 of 3 games...so yea, I was ignoring game 4. What's so confusing?? Nothing. Just funny that you don't even consider the Mavs could go cold again...

I think they've done pretty well on Shaq...they need to change some things on Wade and continue to send Shaq to the FT line (instead of Wade!)...

Hack-A-Shaq is weak. And it doesn't work, because it slows down the game and stops the Mavs fast break. I predict Shaq will shoot 50% from the line in Game 6.

LEONARD
06-19-2006, 09:04 AM
Nothing. Just funny that you don't even consider the Mavs could go cold again...

Hack-A-Shaq is weak. And it doesn't work, because it slows down the game and stops the Mavs fast break. I predict Shaq will shoot 50% from the line in Game 6.

Of course they COULD go cold...I just don't expect it. Wade could go cold too...

Actually, it worked pretty well...I believe he was 1 of 4 on "hack-a-Shaq" FT attempts and he was forced out of the game until the 2 min mark...

I'm not saying that "hack-a-Shaq" is the answer...just saying that fouling Shaq anytime he tries to score...

CubanMustGo
06-19-2006, 09:09 AM
Large majority of teams up 3-2 won the whole series, many of those in 6 games.
Of course with these teams, anything can happen.

About 85%, true, but I wonder what percentage clinched on the opponent's home court. Dallas is a lot better at home thanks to the Cuban Factor, among other reasons.

Hook Dem
06-19-2006, 09:12 AM
Of course they COULD go cold...I just don't expect it. Wade could go cold too...

Actually, it worked pretty well...I believe he was 1 of 4 on "hack-a-Shaq" FT attempts and he was forced out of the game until the 2 min mark...

I'm not saying that "hack-a-Shaq" is the answer...just saying that fouling Shaq anytime he tries to score...
This is an old Don Nelson trick that usually backfired! Keep on doing this and you are doomed! Avery is acting on the advice of his old nemesis. :lol

LEONARD
06-19-2006, 10:57 AM
This is an old Don Nelson trick that usually backfired! Keep on doing this and you are doomed! Avery is acting on the advice of his old nemesis. :lol

I think the mistake was NOT doing Hack-a-Shaq on the possession where Payton hit the 3 pointer late. It worked the possession before and then they didn't do it. Then they went back to a possession or 2 later... :drunk