PDA

View Full Version : Sadly, Dallas will still win this series

Amuseddaysleeper
06-19-2006, 01:57 AM
I hope I'm wrong, but I can't see Miami winning in dallas. dallas will win a close one in game 6 and then blow out miami in game 7. miami's role players better show up!

Tigole Bitties
06-19-2006, 02:02 AM
Calling Jason Kapono... please come to the service desk.

Amuseddaysleeper
06-19-2006, 02:04 AM
bwahahahahaha

i give you props on that one!

AMOS7
06-19-2006, 02:55 AM
Yeppers we will still prevail and show the heart of a champion because we are a DYNASTY!!!!! :elephant :elephant :elephant BS refs or not the mavs will still win this series and the most hostile arena in the NBA today will show why!!! :fro Mavs are fine as long as they quit beating themselves (which they will avoid doing now that they will be eliminated if they do) Thanks Amuse for seeing this team being a lock to win this series still and being a DYNASTY!!!!!! :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant GO MAVS GO!!!!!!!!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Obstructed_View
06-19-2006, 03:09 AM
People that post lines of dancing elephants are fags. So are people that use the word "we" when describing the team and people that call a team that just choked three games in a row a "dynasty".

nbascribe
06-19-2006, 03:13 AM
A dynasty?

Okay will somebody call TABC...we've got a minor on the board drinking shoe polish laced with Everclear.....:drunk

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-19-2006, 03:18 AM
a dynasty.....? i dont know about a dynasty but i just witnessed an ass whoopin 3 times in a row!

Leetonidas
06-19-2006, 03:22 AM
Yeppers we will still prevail and show the heart of a champion because we are a DYNASTY!!!!! :elephant :elephant :elephant BS refs or not the mavs will still win this series and the most hostile arena in the NBA today will show why!!! :fro Mavs are fine as long as they quit beating themselves (which they will avoid doing now that they will be eliminated if they do) Thanks Amuse for seeing this team being a lock to win this series still and being a DYNASTY!!!!!! :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant GO MAVS GO!!!!!!!!!

You need to win more than one title to even be considered a dynasty. Usually more than two.

Melmart1
06-19-2006, 03:35 AM

I am glad to know the Mavs have a fan as embarassing as Kalibot Boy KR is to Spurs fans. :elephant

Kori Ellis
06-19-2006, 03:38 AM
You need to win more than one title to even be considered a dynasty. Usually more than two.

Bruce Bowen says you aren't a dynasty until you win four in a row.

sabar
06-19-2006, 03:40 AM
It looks like you dynasty is choking to death in their first year of their not-yet-existant dynasty.

polandprzem
06-19-2006, 03:57 AM

Thats 1 dynasy then in a history.

FreshPrince22
06-19-2006, 04:00 AM
I don't know. Stern has a D-Wade Finals MVP in his sights (imagine the hype of "the second coming"). I doubt he lets it go now.

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 04:02 AM
All you Spurs fans crucifying him should probably lighten up and realize he was kidding about the dynasty thing.

Maybe all the emoticons and pink elephants threw you off the trail into super-serious land.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2006, 04:05 AM
Nah, he's used DYNASTY (his caps) in at least three other posts.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=217002

On the other hand, WGAF?

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 04:07 AM
Nah, he's used DYNASTY (his caps) in at least three other posts.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=217002

And oh my god there's absolutely no chance he could have been joking around ALL THREE OTHER TIMES!!! That's just lunacy to expect that someone could actually maintain a joke like that for all of....a week.

Seriously. He's kidding. Nobody thinks the Mavs are a dynasty.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2006, 04:09 AM
Seriously, are you a psychic who knows the hearts and minds of every Mavfan?

Let him speak for himself, Carnac.

greens
06-19-2006, 04:11 AM
I expect YET another terrific game from Wade...and hence, a Miami title...Although I figure that if Dallas loses the championship, the Mavs players/coach/owner might go psycho on everyone around them...I shudder to think of what will happen...In recent years, I've never seen a more hostile organization...I heard on ESPN that Jason Terry had started arguing and yelling at the Miami fans, telling them that they will get the next two, and also that Mark Cuban engaged in not only telling off the refs but also arguing and yelling at the Miami fans while wearing a Stack jersey right after they lost to Heat...

Seriously, how can ANYONE be a fan of the Dallas Mavs after their display of madness...I just do not get it...Even if the Mavs do win the ring this year, I will never respect them...They certaintly don't have the heart of a champion...Their players are getting suspended left and right...their coach is whining and whining about the refs and also telling off reporters in post interviews, while Dirk is hitting just about everything he sees, and Mark Cuban is yelling at the refs, disrespecting everyone on any opposing team (Heat, Spurs, etc...anyone) Oh man, I've never seen such madness by any team in the NBA...

I'm hoping that Miami wins it all...But they got to beat Dallas at Dallas...and that's a really tough thing to do...I mean Miami really has to fight for it...They are indeed going to a "hostile" territory...I wish them the best...And if Dallas wins it, so be it, I guess evil wins sometimes...life is life...

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 04:16 AM
Seriously, are you a psychic who knows the hearts and minds of every Mavfan?

Let him speak for himself, Carnac.

He's not going to speak for himself. He's just here to be a goof and make posts to get you guys all riled up. And it's working.

I'm saving you a little anger expenditure by telling you he's joking.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2006, 04:19 AM
So you looked into his heart and knew that?

Do you have a 900 number?

I am not so stupid to think that all posters are rational, even-keeled, intellectual psychics as yourself, Miss Cleo. But you are.

So be it.

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 04:23 AM
So you looked into his heart and knew that?

Do you have a 900 number?

I am not so stupid to think that all posters are rational, even-keeled, intellectual psychics as yourself, Miss Cleo. But you are.

So be it.

I looked into his heart--and the fact that he posted 100 dancing elephants and is writing his posts with the rhetoric of a 3rd grader.

So there's 2 options: he's either really a 3rd grader, or he's joking around. The latter seems more likely given the place and the time.

I do like the notion that "you can't possibly know if someone's kidding unless you're a psychic". I've noticed you've included some sarcasm in your posts--I dare ask: how do you manage to maintain your composure when someone throws sarcasm at you? After all....according to you, there's simply no way to know whether someone is kidding or not.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2006, 04:26 AM
I dare ask: how do you manage to maintain your composure when someone throws sarcasm at you? After all....according to you, there's simply no way to know whether someone is kidding or not.There really is no way to know for sure. Some folks I know better than others. All I know about you guys is you are a bunch of douches who are here for no real reason. Do I know that for sure? No, but I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary. Maybe if you used an emoticon.

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 04:29 AM
There really is no way to know for sure. Some folks I know better than others. All I know about you guys is you are a bunch of douches who are here for no real reason. Do I know that for sure? No, but I haven't seen any evidence to the contrary. Maybe if you used an emoticon.

I'm here because I can't stand listening to Mavs fans pick each other apart after losses and this is the next best place. Plus, I enjoy the antagonism. It's fun to argue and then know that, at the end of the day, I probably wouldn't really have any problem whatsoever with most of the people here in real life.

Oh, and I'm a douche, like you said.

ChumpDumper
06-19-2006, 04:32 AM
Yep, I looked into your heart.

It said "Massengill".

Insert emoticon here.

polandprzem
06-19-2006, 04:45 AM
:lol

Beautifull

GrandeDavid
06-19-2006, 06:29 AM
When the Spurs win their fourth championship next season, to hell with it, I'm calling them a dynasty in the Tim Duncan era.

GrandeDavid
06-19-2006, 06:30 AM
Winningest franchise since he's been in the L, 3 (soon 4) championships...maybe more? Those are creds.

Obstructed_View
06-19-2006, 06:41 AM
Bibbledy bibbledy. I know nothing about basketball. Mavs fans are without fault. Spurs fans are hypocrites.
Um, shut the fuck up already, retard.

George Gervin's Afro
06-19-2006, 06:44 AM
People that post lines of dancing elephants are fags. So are people that use the word "we" when describing the team and people that call a team that just choked three games in a row a "dynasty".

what this guy said!

I caught myself rooting for the heat last night and especially liked seeing the mavs fold under the pressure :blah ... It's ironic that cuban has complained so much he deserved what he got last night. any bets dallas send the league office a video of bad calls..stern probably is ready for cuban's call..i got a sick pleasure in seeing cuban last night. I abhor the guy and I went to bed happy..

Obstructed_View
06-19-2006, 06:56 AM
what this guy said!

I caught myself rooting for the heat last night and especially liked seeing the mavs fold under the pressure :blah ... It's ironic that cuban has complained so much he deserved what he got last night. any bets dallas send the league office a video of bad calls..stern probably is ready for cuban's call..i got a sick pleasure in seeing cuban last night. I abhor the guy and I went to bed happy..
The Mavericks send a tape to the league office after every loss. That's what losers do. You can win an NBA title and still be a loser, just like a billion dollars can't buy you a clue or class.

kalikot_boy_kr
06-19-2006, 07:05 AM
:elephant mavs are just idiot they are!~~! hahahha! i told u they are just a funny toilet papers! im jsut hoping cuban will be suspended too!!! hahhaha!! 2 tumbs up to the heat! :elephant

kalikot_boy_kr
06-19-2006, 07:06 AM
:elephant ...and.... go heat! trash this toilet mavs in ur batch tub! hahhaha!

CharlieMac
06-19-2006, 08:18 AM
Well, AJ can't wait to go home to Dalllas for some "home-cookin'" I believe the phrase was that he used. e knows he'll get some great calls in Dallas.

LEONARD
06-19-2006, 08:20 AM
I know I'm not worried... :fro

Islymore
06-19-2006, 08:24 AM
Yep, I looked into your heart.

It said "Massengill".

Insert emoticon here.

Man... I almost spit out my coffee... :lol :lol :lol :lol
Hilarious to me...

Hook Dem
06-19-2006, 08:31 AM
I know I'm not worried... :fro
LOL What happened to your Mavs in 6 prediction? Are you still making that prediction? :lol

1Parker1
06-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Mavs are done. They're not going to win 2 straight against a now confident Miami team. They f--ing choked away a series that was theirs to lose! :pctoss

MadDog73
06-19-2006, 08:49 AM
Damn, Leonard is acting stone cold...

but I have a feeling he wasn't smiling last night.

LEONARD
06-19-2006, 08:52 AM
LOL What happened to your Mavs in 6 prediction? Are you still making that prediction? :lol

Obviously not...

But feel pretty good about games 6 and 7...

Damn, Leonard is acting stone cold...

but I have a feeling he wasn't smiling last night.

I was pissed for about 5 min's because the Mavs had their chances in 2 of 3 games in Miami...then thought about the series as a whole and decided that the Heat can't win in Dallas...

:fro

Hook Dem
06-19-2006, 09:04 AM
"then thought about the series as a whole and decided that the Heat can't win in Dallas..." Damn.......you must love crow! You just keep on hanging yourself. :lol

nkdlunch
06-19-2006, 09:15 AM
http://www.seattlest.com/attachments/seattle_dan/mini-choking%20man44.jpg

Dallas is done

DDS4
06-19-2006, 01:05 PM

Then technically Jordan's Bulls weren't a dynasty according to Bruce.

I consider them a dynasty.

Oh, Gee!!
06-19-2006, 01:09 PM
I'm rooting for the Mavs myself.

Supergirl
06-19-2006, 01:10 PM
I've been predicting Miami all along - I was predicting Miami-Spurs in the Finals before the playoffs started, and once the Spurs were eliminated, I've felt they are just better than the Mavs. They don't have someone who has that "thing" - that intangible quality that Jordan, Duncan, Shaq, Chauncey Billups have to will themselves into games and to win games. The Heat have "it" in Shaq but even more in Wade. The Mavs can't stop either one of them and Dirk has continued to show he doesn't have "it" again and again.

MadDog73
06-19-2006, 01:14 PM
I've been predicting Miami all along - I was predicting Miami-Spurs in the Finals before the playoffs started, and once the Spurs were eliminated, I've felt they are just better than the Mavs. They don't have someone who has that "thing" - that intangible quality that Jordan, Duncan, Shaq, Chauncey Billups have to will themselves into games and to win games. The Heat have "it" in Shaq but even more in Wade. The Mavs can't stop either one of them and Dirk has continued to show he doesn't have "it" again and again.

Depends on what you define as "it". Dirk does have the ability to assault inncocent exercise equipment.

kalikot_boy_kr
06-19-2006, 01:17 PM
:elephant HAHAHHA! DIRK SUSPENDED FOR GAME 6........GO HEAT! SUCK THEM ALL!!! :elephant

Budkin
06-19-2006, 01:34 PM
:elephant HAHAHHA! DIRK SUSPENDED FOR GAME 6........GO HEAT! SUCK THEM ALL!!! :elephant

I've read these rumors on a couple other forums. There is no way in hell Dirk will be suspended for his post game hissy fit.

mavsfan1000
06-19-2006, 03:10 PM
I was pissed for about 5 min's because the Mavs had their chances in 2 of 3 games in Miami...then thought about the series as a whole and decided that the Heat can't win in Dallas...

:fro
Tell that to Pistons fans. Heat beat them there and beat New Jersey twice on the road. :rolleyes

LEONARD
06-19-2006, 03:24 PM
Tell that to Pistons fans. Heat beat them there and beat New Jersey twice on the road. :rolleyes

Don't care...I think Dallas will take care of them in Games 6 and 7...