PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mavs' fans...game is on again

nbascribe
06-19-2006, 03:10 AM
Maybe they'll replay the game for you guys and give you the win...NOT!!! :lol

DubMcDub
06-19-2006, 03:40 AM
Now, somebody could respond with a "When's the Game 7 SA-Dallas replay, maybe you can watch and you'll get the win this time!".....but it almost seems like that'd be way too easy.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-19-2006, 04:26 AM
Now, somebody could respond with a "When's the Game 7 SA-Dallas replay, maybe you can watch and you'll get the win this time!".....but it almost seems like that'd be way too easy.

or maybe we will just witness the way dallas has cheated over and over again to get where they are now.... yeah i think thats more fitting if we are talking about the 2nd round.

Duncanoypi
06-19-2006, 07:06 AM
Can we watch the replay when Dallas won their first ring....?...ow i'm sorry...

bulletedge
06-19-2006, 07:10 AM
Its not over yet. Dallas can still win this series. They have dug a deep hole for themselves and there has been planty of choking going on...but the fact remains that Miami needs one more win to take the Title.

nbascribe
06-19-2006, 07:33 AM
but the poin remains...THEY STILL NEEED ONE....NOT TWO!!!

bulletedge
06-19-2006, 07:40 AM
Yep- they only need one... and will have won 4 in a row if they win Tuseday night. I don't think that the Heat are 4 in a row better than the Mavs. If they win in game 7 they will have won 4 out of 5...again, I don't think that they are 4 out of 5 better than the Mavs.

I know that you want Dallas to lose just as much as I want them to win. But the fact remains that this series isn't over yet. Dallas has totally choked so far and are very fortunate to still have ANY chance to win it. But, they DO have a chance to win it. The odds are against it- but it can be done.

texlawman
06-19-2006, 08:11 AM
Have have accomplished nothing but winning their home games with the assist from Stu Jackson, Dan Crawford, and Joey Crawford. No fucking surprise there. Dallas will win the series.

LEONARD
06-19-2006, 08:13 AM
or maybe we will just witness the way dallas has cheated over and over again to get where they are now.... yeah i think thats more fitting if we are talking about the 2nd round.

Have you answered any of replies to you to explain how the Mavs "CHEATED?" :lmao