PDA

View Full Version : Game 6 Stern payback!

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 03:39 AM
Here´s to hoping Stern calls it in, ultra-jew style, for Game 6 after the Cuban stare down. I say at least 60 fts for D-wade with automatic fouls called in the last 2 minutes of each quarter everytime he touches the ball. And just to piss off Cuban even more, all of Antoine Walker´s shots count as 8 points.

Fuck you Cuban. :elephant :elephant :elephant

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 03:42 AM
I heard this year, there's a Menorah given out for 2nd place, so I hope Mark has room on his mantle...

and the plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies room...

Dingle Barry
06-19-2006, 03:46 AM
I think Nowitzski should be suspended for a flagrantly limp wristed attack on the innocent exercise bike in the tunnel.

Even Hasslehoff would cringe at that effort.

sabar
06-19-2006, 03:48 AM
The bike attack was uncalled for. I expect a $250,000 fine.
And that ball kick into the stands could have killed a small child in theory.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 03:49 AM
I'm hooked on a feelin'!

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 03:50 AM
I can hear the sound Dirk made when pushing the bike almost like an "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmph" similar to when you try to get action from your girlfriend but she´s on her period.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 04:00 AM
I can hear the sound Dirk made when pushing the bike almost like an "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmph" similar to when you try to get action from your girlfriend but she´s on her period.

Or when you get in a fight over whether her non-housebroken dog should be tied via leash to a kitchen table in your brand new house and then she runs outside and calls her friend in Alabama to complain about how you're an asshole, so you simply get the cheap bottle of wine out of the fridge and proceed to calm her nerves by eventually doing her in the shower while washing with a Nutrogena scrub that was formerly sponsored by Jason Taylor of the Miami Dolphins... how many fouls did Dirk get tonight - does anyone know?

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 04:06 AM
Or when you get in a fight over whether her non-housebroken dog should be tied via leash to a kitchen table in your brand new house and then she runs outside and calls her friend in Alabama to complain about how you're an asshole, so you simply get the cheap bottle of wine out of the fridge and proceed to calm her nerves by eventually doing her in the shower while washing with a Nutrogena scrub that was formerly sponsored by Jason Taylor of the Miami Dolphins... how many fouls did Dirk get tonight - does anyone know?

ĦĦĦHigh five...I like!!! He had 5 fts but if you multiply that by the dirk factor it shouldve been about 83.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 04:08 AM
ĦĦĦHigh five...I like!!! He had 5 fts but if you multiply that by the dirk factor it shouldve been about 83.

How many fouls did he commit? His second one shouldn't have come until about 1 minute left in overtime if this were a typical game...

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 04:12 AM
How many fouls did he commit? His second one shouldn't have come until about 1 minute left in overtime if this were a typical game...

Hold your breath...he had 4 fouls called against him. I for one demand a recount.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 04:13 AM
Hanging chad... only one was meant for him - the last one that lost the game!! High five!! Everywhere I see his hair... throw him!

JMarkJohns
06-19-2006, 04:17 AM
He should be fined a million dollars. But to piss Cuban off even more, don't asses the fine until after the Finals are over, that way if the Mavericks lose, it's like adding insult to injury. If he says anything else here on out... double it.

Seriously, who does Cuban think he is?

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 04:23 AM
He should be fined a million dollars. But to piss Cuban off even more, don't asses the fine until after the Finals are over, that way if the Mavericks lose, it's like adding insult to injury. If he says anything else here on out... double it.

Seriously, who does Cuban think he is?

An MFFL!! Duh!!

That or Brian Gillett mixed with George Harrison's hair

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 05:01 AM
An MFFL!! Duh!!

That or Brian Gillett mixed with George Harrison's hair

Uhhhhh Brian Jewlett MFFL4life lol lol lmao rofl thanks dusty!!!!

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 05:16 AM
Uhhhhh Brian Jewlett MFFL4life lol lol lmao rofl thanks dusty!!!!

He and Stern are "working things out" /// Jewlett IM'd Stu Jackson and said that he might have made the "worst mistake of [his] life" and that he and Stern are on a "3-month trial period" even though he still "loves Jackson more"

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 05:21 AM
He and Stern are "working things out" /// Jewlett IM'd Stu Jackson and said that he might have made the "worst mistake of [his] life" and that he and Stern are on a "3-month trial period" even though he still "loves Jackson more"

"3-month trial period" is that shit like AOL or what?

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 05:43 AM
"3-month trial period" is that shit like AOL or what?

It's like this relationship is being controlled by Bennett Salvatore - you don't know what is going to come next... but rest-assured there is some definite Jewing ahead

texlawman
06-19-2006, 08:14 AM
It must be sad to be a Spurs fan these days. Your so bitter that they lost that your only recourse is to cheer for this screw job by the NBA. Pathetic. :lol

LEONARD
06-19-2006, 08:23 AM
LOL...

Mavs roll in games 6 and 7 :fro

MadDog73
06-19-2006, 08:29 AM
It must be sad to be a Spurs fan these days. Your so bitter that they lost that your only recourse is to cheer for this screw job by the NBA. Pathetic. :lol

No, it's just great to see the Mavs lose a game based on the same bullshit calls that cost the Spurs their series.

I don't like this "new, improved Mark Cuban style" basketball. And neither should Mavs fans, even if it does win them a Championship...

no basketball fan should be excited that games are being won on the free throw line.

Trainwreck2100
06-19-2006, 08:38 AM
your only recourse is to cheer for this screw job by the NBA. Pathetic. :lol

Why not, you did

nkdlunch
06-19-2006, 09:29 AM

Let's see, losing in the 2nd round but giving it your best, or performing a historic choke job vs. the lowly Heat, and giftwrapping Snaq's ring???

nah, It's sadder to be a Mav fan.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-19-2006, 10:31 AM

more pathetic then a bunch of mav fans signing up over at a SPURS forum? more pathetic then the choke job your mavs have given in this series?
more pathetic then their bs win over the SPURS?
more pathetic then all their cheating and disrespecting?
more pathetic then cuban?
more pathetic then aj's whining?
more pathetic then dirk's 2-14 in game 4?
more pathetic then the dallas mavericks?

Kori Ellis
06-19-2006, 01:10 PM
Can we please refrain from the "Jew" comments?

Thank you.

kalikot_boy_kr
06-19-2006, 01:14 PM
dirk is suspended game 6>>>confirm already