PDA

View Full Version : "Everybody Say Mavericks!" -Avery

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 03:47 AM
What the NBA Cares commercial didn't show is that Chris Webber showed up to teach the kids and Josh Howard proper usage of timeouts in late game situations... then Avery asked another kid to guard Dirk as a joke, but before the kid even got out of his seat, Dirk was at the line shooting two...

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 03:53 AM
What the NBA Cares commercial didn't show is that Chris Webber showed up to teach the kids and Josh Howard proper usage of timeouts in late game situations... then Avery asked another kid to guard Dirk as a joke, but before the kid even got out of his seat, Dirk was at the line shooting two...

And attempting to push over an Asian kid that he confused for an exercise bike. :drunk

Dingle Barry
06-19-2006, 04:11 AM
Avery Johnson came to our school once in SA (Holy Spirit Catholic).

It was pretty sweet. He talked to us about how hard it [was] being a mediocre PG without scoring ability and how his "fire within" was more a result of him not having "the penile girth one expects from an african-american." He also intimated, I recall, that his devotion to God and superior holiness would help him conquer the world.

The quote is direct and accurate. I will never forget it as long as I live.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 04:17 AM
I also remember the time he was a "Kevin Johnson stopper" with Golden State - right before the Suns swept them 3-0 and KJ averaged 20 pts and 11 assists... unfortunately, unlike other "stoppers" of our generation (Ruben Patterson, John Rocker, and Press Your Luck), AJ has failed to fade into obscurity...

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 05:08 AM
Avery Johnson came to our school once in SA (Holy Spirit Catholic).

It was pretty sweet. He talked to us about how hard it [was] being a mediocre PG without scoring ability and how his "fire within" was more a result of him not having "the penile girth one expects from an african-american." He also intimated, I recall, that his devotion to God and superior holiness would help him conquer the world.

The quote is direct and accurate. I will never forget it as long as I live.

Holy Spirit was a school for pussies...St. Peterīs owned all San Antonio area Catholic Schools. Just like Central Catholic H.S. in 2002!!!!!

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 05:09 AM
///Brophy

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 05:11 AM
///Brophy

UHHHHH oh yeah Buttons!!!!///////TAPPS 5-A State Football Champs 2002 or something like that. I was high throughout high school.

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 05:15 AM
Uhhh - watching game on ESPN replay - Mavs got lots of calls toward end of game but didn't convert at the line - aka Howard 2 choke FTs in OT (one for each time he called timeout!) and Dirk 1 FT in regulation... Miami shot so many FTs overall because of hack-a-Shaq and Mavs getting into the penalty way too early... you'd think Avery would realize this since he employed the strategy, but I guess it's "Everybody say Bullshit!"

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 05:18 AM
Uhhh - watching game on ESPN replay - Mavs got lots of calls toward end of game but didn't convert at the line - aka Howard 2 choke FTs in OT (one for each time he called timeout!) and Dirk 1 FT in regulation... Miami shot so many FTs overall because of hack-a-Shaq and Mavs getting into the penalty way too early... you'd think Avery would realize this since he employed the strategy, but I guess it's "Everybody say Bullshit!"

"Everybody say 3 games to 2!" :wakeup

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 05:19 AM
"Everybody say home cookin in Games 6 & 7!"

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 05:20 AM
"Everybody say home cookin in Games 6 & 7!"

"Everybody say mmmmmmmmmmmmmNO!"

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 05:22 AM
"Everybody say mmmmmmmmmmmmmNO!"
:elephant :lol :lol :smokin :madrun :fro :drunk :princess :angel :elephant :rolleyes :depressed :blah :spin :wakeup

Doug Collins
06-19-2006, 05:26 AM
:elephant :lol :lol :smokin :madrun :fro :drunk :princess :angel :elephant :rolleyes :depressed :blah :spin :wakeup

Explain this 3 month trial period :king :madrun :elephant :princess

RonMexico
06-19-2006, 05:39 AM
Explain this 3 month trial period :king :madrun :elephant :princess

explained in PM - involves sending post-cards from Spain everyday for year to rub loss of 2-0 lead in his face

ALVAREZ6
06-19-2006, 08:22 AM
I am convinced that Avery likes it in the ass every once in a while, he is a very anal person. His voice helps show this too.

chesterthemolester
06-19-2006, 10:45 AM
I am convinced that Avery likes it in the ass every once in a while, he is a very anal person.

I like anal :tu