PDA

View Full Version : When Jay Leno interviewed Anne Coulter...

pussyface
06-19-2006, 07:22 PM
...who was more dispicable?

Anne for spouting her ugly, hateful taunts at the 9/11 widows, Jay Leno for failing to challenge her and treating her like a foreign dignitary, or the audience for applauding like zombies?

In the words of the great George Takai, this scene was a sad commentary on America. Check out the video on youtube if you haven't seen it.

...would have been nice for George Carlin to step in and take her on a little rather than allowing her to dominate the forum unchallenged.

pussyface
06-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Ultimately, I have the most contempt for Leno.

He is clearly an entertainer who equates wanting to have an audience with being unable to take a stand on any issue of importance.

It is beyond me how anyone with a brain could watch his relentlessly mediocre, middle-of-the-road at all costs brand of television.

IX_Equilibrium
06-19-2006, 08:16 PM
...who was more dispicable?

Coulture

01Snake
06-19-2006, 08:26 PM
From the Letters to the Editor in the weekend paper...

The truth is that the “Jersey Girls” used their status as 9-11 victims to bash President Bush and Condoleezza Rice, as well as having a platform to campaign for John Kerry. They have received millions of dollars due to their victim status. They even blamed the president for the deaths of their husbands, which is truly despicable. Why not blame the Wright Brothers for inventing the airplane?

Coulter's point is that Democrats routinely select spokespeople that nobody can respond to because they are victims. When somebody does respond to their nonsense, they are labeled mean because thou shalt not argue with a victim.

Gonna have to agree with this.

JoeChalupa
06-19-2006, 08:37 PM
Semper Fi!!!

Coulter is an idiot.

xrayzebra
06-19-2006, 09:09 PM
^^And gets under you thin skin.....LOL

pussyface
06-19-2006, 09:14 PM
xray I hope you are not a Coulter backer.
She is as offensive to conservatives as she is to liberals, at least if you have a soul.

boutons_
06-19-2006, 09:31 PM
"When somebody does respond to their nonsense, they are labeled mean because thou shalt not argue with a victim."

When somebody does respond to Repug nonsense, they are slimed as traitors and wimps.