PDA

View Full Version : Stern on Cuban - best damn sports show

ducks
06-19-2006, 10:42 PM
Stern on Cuban - best damn sports show

""it's too bad that he wants the Finals to be about him instead of his team," and "he's losing it under the pressure of the Finals."

enfuego
06-19-2006, 10:48 PM

""it's too bad that he wants the Finals to be about him instead of his team," and "he's losing it under the pressure of the Finals."

I really feel sorry for you Spurs fans. To have to put up with "the little general", and Cuban "the evil emperor" would make me want to cut my veins. They even live in your home state.

There ought to be a Man Law to ban Cuban from the NBA.

Leetonidas
06-19-2006, 11:09 PM
enfuego
Believe.

Position: Pass-First Guard
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $500

:wtf

JMarkJohns
06-19-2006, 11:10 PM
Maybe he's a Spurs fan, just not one of you Spurs fans???

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-20-2006, 02:33 AM
Maybe he's a Spurs fan, just not one of you Spurs fans???

not one of us san antonians... god that sounds stupid.

not one of us sa-town locals. born n raised here in sa and will always cheer on the one and only SPURS! no other teams are worthy.... :smokin

East Coast Babe
06-20-2006, 03:03 AM

Is that what he thinks?! Or is that what he wants everyone else to think? Game 5 was a joke! I would have been fuming too.

sprrs
06-20-2006, 03:44 AM
Is that what he thinks?! Or is that what he wants everyone else to think? Game 5 was a joke! I would have been fuming too.

Yes but instead of sucking it up and praising the other team, which would be the classy thing to do. He shoots off profanities and takes all the attention for himself by balming the refs etc.

East Coast Babe
06-20-2006, 04:41 AM
Cuban IMO is just playing into Stern's hands. If there is anything Stern wants now it is a lot of attention for basketball. Nowitzki, Cuban and Avery just gave it to him! They're screaming and hollering has caused people to pay attention and take sides. Just what he wants. Hopefully it will make them watch closer. It helps his pocketbook and cash flow. My guess is that the Mavs will not lose on Tuesday, just so there is a 7th game and the excitement and his money go on.

polandprzem
06-20-2006, 05:59 AM
enfuego
Believe.

Position: Pass-First Guard
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $500

:wtf

maybe he thought that's what he must to write to be on this forum (?)

ALVAREZ6
06-20-2006, 09:16 AM
Stern is still a chodeface for not having the real champs in the finals.

LEONARD
06-20-2006, 09:27 AM
Stern is still a chodeface for not having the real champs in the finals.

Mavs beat the Spurs...get over it,holmes...

dmac
06-20-2006, 09:40 AM
Mavs beat the Spurs...get over it,holmes...
and after the Heat beat the Mavs, can we tell you the same thing?

Holmes? As in Sherlock Holmes?

LEONARD
06-20-2006, 09:45 AM
and after the Heat beat the Mavs, can we tell you the same thing?

Holmes? As in Sherlock Holmes?

If the Heat can win a game in Dallas then they're the better team...end of story...

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-20-2006, 11:03 AM
If the Heat can win a game in Dallas then they're the better team...end of story...

shit obviously they are the better team up to this point.... fuck dallas!

LEONARD
06-20-2006, 11:59 AM
you got the benefit of the calls in our series.....so now miami is getting the benefit....deal with it :lol

oh and wade>nowitnazi.

In Spurs fans opinions...

I don't think the Mavs are being screwed around at all...

Find ONE post by me where I've complained about anything other than the Mavs stepping on their own dicks??

hint: you won't...

cecil collins
06-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Yes but instead of sucking it up and praising the other team, which would be the classy thing to do. He shoots off profanities and takes all the attention for himself by balming the refs etc.
Sometimes classy is overrated.

diego
06-20-2006, 04:18 PM
if the mavs win, cuban has already invalidated his teams effort by implying, if not outright saying, that referees decide the outcome of games. so if the mavs win, its because the refs allowed them to, not becuase they earned it.

thats what happens when you're a sore loser. if i were a player for the mavs i would hate cuban to death