PDA

View Full Version : Cuban: NBA "ignores it all"

CubanMustGo
06-20-2006, 07:46 AM
From today's Dallas Morning-News (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/basketball/mavs/stories/062006dnspomavbriefs.1487821.html):

Cuban keeping it on the court: Cuban said Monday that the time has come in the NBA Finals to forget about any ancillary subplots and focus strictly on the trophy dangling in front of the Mavericks and Miami Heat.

"We aren't turning in any plays [to the NBA office]," he said. "Not asking for the review of any elbows, etc., etc. It's past the point of obvious that they ignore it all. We're going to get prepared and show 'em how we got here."

And, in an interesting side note, one of the local sporting goods stores is already advertising Mavs NBA championship gear.

LEONARD
06-20-2006, 07:50 AM
Go Cuban Go!!!
Go Cuban Go!!!
Go Cuban Go!!!
Go Cuban Go!!!
Go Cuban Go!!!
Go Cuban Go!!!
Go Cuban Go!!!

leemajors
06-20-2006, 08:03 AM
the NBA giveth, and the NBA taketh away.

Sportcamper
06-20-2006, 08:05 AM
http://www.exit50.com/images/April2005/cuban_all.jpg

Hi, I'm Mark Cuban, and there's only one recordable CD that I trust to capture those vibrant colors for David Stern's television... I can put a whole eight hours of digital media for the league to review on one CD!... Since the actual game is only 48 minutes long, this allows plenty of room for factual dramatizations performed by rather large actors, super slo-mo for things that really upset me and director's notes presented by yours truly...

Maxell DVD-R's, Biotch lots and live large.

http://www.tapes.com/images/maxdvdmr.jpg

MadDog73
06-20-2006, 08:21 AM
Go Cuban Go!!!
Go Cuban Go!!!
Go Cuban Go!!!
Go Cuban Go!!!
Go Cuban Go!!!
Go Cuban Go!!!
Go Cuban Go!!!

:rolleyes Like Cuban is actually playing or something...

LEONARD
06-20-2006, 08:31 AM
:rolleyes Like Cuban is actually playing or something...

He shoots around before every game...he's closer than anybody that posts here :lol

picnroll
06-20-2006, 08:33 AM
I wonder if the there is any Mav player that doesn't think Cuban is a complete and utter asshole and isn't totally embarassed by him.

Hook Dem
06-20-2006, 08:42 AM
Here's an idea..........put Cuban on the playoff roster next time and let him play! Can you imagine someone sacrificing their body to take him out? :lol

redskinfan
06-20-2006, 10:40 AM
He shoots around before every game...he's closer than anybody that posts here :lol :lol :lmao

ShoogarBear
06-20-2006, 10:43 AM
Let he who has not also showered with Mbenga drop the first bar of soap.

picnroll
06-20-2006, 10:54 AM
One minute Cuban is on national TV bragging about how he influences the league to change the rules. Next minute he's in front of the press bitching about how the league just ignores him. :rollin

MadDog73
06-20-2006, 10:57 AM
One minute Cuban is on national TV bragging about how he influences the league to change the rules. Next minute he's in front of the press bitching about how the league just ignores him. :rollin

Yep... what a difference 3 games can make!

ShoogarBear
06-20-2006, 10:59 AM

The man has the maturity of a spoiled three year old.

And every home game, he packs the stands with 20,000 more just like him.

mavsfan1000
06-20-2006, 11:16 AM
3 terrible reffed games I may add. It was so obvious that the bias was all in favor of the Heat in all 3 games. I wish the mavs had that type of home court advantage. They would never lose.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-20-2006, 11:16 AM
3 terrible reffed games I may add. It was so obvious that the bias was all in favor of the Heat in all 3 games. I wish the mavs had that type of home court advantage. They would never lose.

what goes around comes around... refer back to the second round!

picnroll
06-20-2006, 11:22 AM
You mean like games 3 and 4 of the Spurs - Mavs series bitch?

Islymore
06-20-2006, 11:36 AM
... man... will this be the talk until the next season?
how the spurs got screwed by the refs and how karma came back on the mavs?
please...
it's gotta get to a point where it all becomes a lil tiring.
the same bickering and the same two points over and over again?

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-20-2006, 11:41 AM
I wish the mavs had that type of home court advantage. They would never lose.

Did you even watch our games with you in Dallas?

ShoogarBear
06-20-2006, 11:44 AM
... man... will this be the talk until the next season?
how the spurs got screwed by the refs and how karma came back on the mavs?
please...
it's gotta get to a point where it all becomes a lil tiring.
the same bickering and the same two points over and over again?

If the Mavs and their fans weren't bitching, then Spurs fans would have nothing to say.

v2freak
06-20-2006, 12:07 PM
From today's Dallas Morning-News (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/basketball/mavs/stories/062006dnspomavbriefs.1487821.html):

Cuban keeping it on the court: Cuban said Monday that the time has come in the NBA Finals to forget about any ancillary subplots and focus strictly on the trophy dangling in front of the Mavericks and Miami Heat.

"We aren't turning in any plays [to the NBA office]," he said. "Not asking for the review of any elbows, etc., etc. It's past the point of obvious that they ignore it all. We're going to get prepared and show 'em how we got here."

And, in an interesting side note, one of the local sporting goods stores is already advertising Mavs NBA championship gear.

To get to where the Mavs are now, they've gotten more than their fair share of favorable calls. If the Mavs are gonna put any blame anywhere, put it on karma