PDA

View Full Version : Top Whine teams of all time.

dbestpro
06-20-2006, 11:39 AM
Who are the top whine teams of all time?

1. Mavericks
2. Pistons
3. Lakers

Who would you add from football or baseball.

ALVAREZ6
06-20-2006, 11:47 AM
4. Heat

(Payton, Walker, Zo & Co.)

Jimcs50
06-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Jimcs50 and AHF.

:angel

LEONARD
06-20-2006, 11:55 AM
:lmao

Are we talking on the court or off the court?

On the court, Spurs...no doubt...

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1076/1495/53832.jpg

v2freak
06-20-2006, 12:02 PM
If you were whining off the court, it'd probably be about stuff on the court.

NorCal510
06-20-2006, 12:24 PM
listen up leonard

nothing is worse than whining off the court

whining off the court is showing an excuse for a loss

LEONARD
06-20-2006, 12:41 PM
listen up leonard

nothing is worse than whining off the court

whining off the court is showing an excuse for a loss

The Spurs whining on the court annoys me just as much as Cuban does off the court to Spurs fans I think... :lol

ambchang
06-20-2006, 12:44 PM
I agree with Leonard, Mavs players never whine on the court, they only do it off the court. And Spurs players does nothing but whine whine whine, it's exactly how they got the image of being these punk asses of the NBA, and gets T'd up every single game.

kalikot_boy_kr
06-20-2006, 12:47 PM
cuban is the whiners on and off the court, whatelse? mavs fan are the best best best whiners of all time! want some? mavs are just an idiot like their owner! my gudness!!

kalikot_boy_kr
06-20-2006, 12:49 PM
more here>>> mavs never represent the dallas! they represent cuban....ohmy gully!

MadDog73
06-20-2006, 12:49 PM
The thing about the Spurs is, once the game is over, you don't hear any whining.

Its the days and days of incessant whining we saw from the Nuggets in 2003 and the Mavs in 2006 that gets on my nerves.

I wouldn't call the Lakers or Pistons "whiny" teams, either.

kalikot_boy_kr
06-20-2006, 12:50 PM
go cowboy go!!!

Amuseddaysleeper
06-20-2006, 12:51 PM
sorry fellow spurs fans but you've got to be a huge blind homer if you don't think our spurs our one of the top 2-3 most whiniest teams in the league. It was bad enough to lose to the mavs, but even worse when we whined about virtually EVERY call. Yes, there was some bad officiating, but for god sake's when TD whines and throws his arms up in depserations EVERY time he shoots it just becomes downright embarassing. He even gets upset even WHEN he GETS the call. There were a lot of times when it was downright disgusting. I had never seen our team cry over so many calls than in that series. and yes like i said, the refs were bad, and they were bad both ways, but our Spurs are easily one of the top 3 most whiniest team in the league when it comes to the officiating.

Mr. Body
06-20-2006, 12:52 PM

There were a few players on the Lakers who were annoying, and Shaq said tons of stupid garbage. Phil Jackson took the same 'class' training Mark Cuban did, but at least he's good at basketball. But the Lake Show wasn't whiny.

Detroit was a tinge whiny this year with their calls, but when it got down to it, they were classy in the end.

Pistons < Spurs
06-20-2006, 12:54 PM

The Pistons were whiny as fuck this year.

LEONARD
06-20-2006, 01:01 PM
sorry fellow spurs fans but you've got to be a huge blind homer if you don't think our spurs our one of the top 2-3 most whiniest teams in the league. It was bad enough to lose to the mavs, but even worse when we whined about virtually EVERY call. Yes, there was some bad officiating, but for god sake's when TD whines and throws his arms up in depserations EVERY time he shoots it just becomes downright embarassing. He even gets upset even WHEN he GETS the call. There were a lot of times when it was downright disgusting. I had never seen our team cry over so many calls than in that series. and yes like i said, the refs were bad, and they were bad both ways, but our Spurs are easily one of the top 3 most whiniest team in the league when it comes to the officiating.

Bingo...

:fro

Texas_Ranger
06-20-2006, 01:14 PM
Suns

Obstructed_View
06-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Duncan whines a hundred times more than he did earlier in his career, and if he played for the Mavericks, he wouldn't even start on the all-whiner team.

jman3000
06-20-2006, 01:24 PM
1. Dallas - by far
2. San Antonio - mostly on the court
3. Detroit - they kind of felt entitled to get the calls they're used to.

Obstructed_View
06-20-2006, 01:27 PM
1. Dallas - by far
2. San Antonio - mostly on the court
3. Detroit - they kind of felt entitled to get the calls they're used to.
Phoenix and Denver aren't on your list? Do you even watch NBA games? :)

Edited to add smiley so it's understood to be a joke.

DarrinS
06-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Honorable mention: Seattle (football and basketball)

MadDog73
06-20-2006, 01:30 PM
So, basically, every team whined this year. Great... another reason to hate the direction basketball is going.

Anyway, Pop is not a whiner, he's just a oenophile.

Obstructed_View
06-20-2006, 01:37 PM
So, basically, every team whined this year. Great... another reason to hate the direction basketball is going.

Excellent point. The NBA should consider increasing the number of technical fouls given out, because even what Timmy does after a whistle could be construed as "showing up" an official. It's made the game painful to watch, and the Mavericks have taken the sense of entitlement to new levels. Nobody likes David Stern anyway, he needs to issue a gag order.

MadDog73
06-20-2006, 01:39 PM
Excellent point. The NBA should consider increasing the number of technical fouls given out, because even what Timmy does after a whistle could be construed as "showing up" an official. It's made the game painful to watch, and the Mavericks have taken the sense of entitlement to new levels. Nobody likes David Stern anyway, he needs to issue a gag order.

That's not a bad idea... that should shut teams up pretty quick.

LEONARD
06-20-2006, 01:42 PM
Duncan whines a hundred times more than he did earlier in his career, and if he played for the Mavericks, he wouldn't even start on the all-whiner team.

:lmao

For on the court whining, Duncan blows all Mavs out of the water...

Leetonidas
06-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Complaining to the officials on the court and leaving it there after the game is one thing, but writing blogs like a douche and sending in tapes constantly, yelling at the comissioner that his league is rigged, and having your star player attack a stationary bike is another.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-20-2006, 01:49 PM
^^ refer to the pics right above in texasballer1001s sig.... yeah mavs aint ever gonna experience that!

thispego
06-20-2006, 01:53 PM
what an idiot, maybe you feel the spurs are in the top 2-3 because you only watch spurs games?
well dont worry ads, noone here will call you a homer, since you make such an effort to drive that point home in so many of your posts
:stfu

Bob Lanier
06-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Currently?

1. Detroit Pistons (a total team effort)
2. Miami Heat (mostly Wade and O'Neal, but Walker and GP contribute)
3. Washington Wizards (Arenas and his cronies)
4. San Antonio Spurs (Duncan and Pop, mainly)
5. Dallas Mavericks (Nowitzki, Stackhouse, AJ, Cuban)
6. Indiana Pacers (Jackson, O'Neal, Harrison, etc.)
7. Cleveland Cavaliers (LeBron James whines constantly, but his teammates aren't bad)
8. Denver Nuggets (Martin, Anthony, Karl, etc.)
9. Los Angeles Lakers (Bryant, Odom, Jax)
10. Philadelphia 76ers (Iverson, etc.)

My all-time list will take a little longer.

Obstructed_View
06-20-2006, 02:03 PM
what an idiot, maybe you feel the spurs are in the top 2-3 because you only watch spurs games?
well dont worry ads, noone here will call you a homer, since you make such an effort to drive that point home in so many of your posts
Amused hates the Spurs, but watches them anyway.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-20-2006, 02:05 PM

you cant stop the wagon.

jman3000
06-20-2006, 02:09 PM
If it really was the top whine teams of all time my list woulda looked different... The Pistons of the late 80's early 90's were notorious whiners.

DarkReign
06-20-2006, 02:28 PM
The Pistons were whiny as fuck this year.

Bam. Total truth.

Not in the press conference, but certainly #1 or #2 during a game. Even I would scream at the TV, "Shut-the-fuck-up!"

himat
06-20-2006, 03:53 PM
Bam. Total truth.

Not in the press conference, but certainly #1 or #2 during a game. Even I would scream at the TV, "Shut-the-fuck-up!"

we live and die by sheed. when Rasheed whines about a bad call things don't go well, but when Sheed doesn't like a call and takes out his anger on the opponent in the game the Pistons are nearly unstoppable.

Kori Ellis
06-20-2006, 03:56 PM
4. San Antonio Spurs (Duncan and Pop, mainly)

What does Pop whine about? He's like the anti-whiner.
Of the Spurs, Duncan, Bowen and Manu whine a lot in games, none of them really whine in postgame.

Mavs_man_41
06-20-2006, 04:07 PM

1. Mavericks
2. Pistons
3. Lakers

LOL the spurs aren't #1 on that list? LMAO :smokin

polandprzem
06-20-2006, 04:10 PM
Gerryatrics would beat everyone on your all time lists :)

Man- If Timmy would get one or two technicals for his "whining" in the game then maybe he would concentrate more on the game and starts to play better.

sabar
06-20-2006, 04:12 PM
1. Mav Fans
2. Mav Ownership
3. The actual Mav players

Bob Lanier
06-20-2006, 04:21 PM
What does Pop whine about? He's like the anti-whiner.
Of the Spurs, Duncan, Bowen and Manu whine a lot in games, none of them really whine in postgame.
Oh. Other than Cuban, I wasn't really considering the postgame pressers. Pop screams at the refs all the time in-game.
http://www.mysanantonio.com/specials/spurschamps/slideshows/spursnetsgame4/images/1.jpg

violentkitten
06-20-2006, 04:26 PM
pop selects his moments, like he selects a vintage bordeaux, to rip the refs. he's the best at compacting how he feels into a direct, hard outburst. if nobody was paying attention he'd take the ref's head off with piano wire.

Kori Ellis
06-20-2006, 04:28 PM
Oh. Other than Cuban, I wasn't really considering the postgame pressers. Pop screams at the refs all the time in-game.
http://www.mysanantonio.com/specials/spurschamps/slideshows/spursnetsgame4/images/1.jpg

I don't call coaches working the refs during games "whining". But if that falls into that category, then every coach in the league whines.

Bob Lanier
06-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Flip Saunders doesn't. :depressed

I don't object to coaches or players whining - in fact, I encourage it, as bad as NBA refs are. Most good teams whine. Whining is healthy gamesmanship. But, I don't see a fundamental difference between Pop screaming and Sheed swearing and Timmy giving his Laimbeeresque look of disbelief and Lebron muttering and making faces and Wade acting like a miniaturized Divac on speed.

TDMVPDPOY
06-20-2006, 04:34 PM
no mention of floppers from phoenix?

implacable44
06-20-2006, 04:42 PM

1. Mavericks
2. Pistons
3. Lakers

the spurs definitely belong on this list -- without a doubt - take off those silver black colored lenses - there is no question the spurs whine.

texlawman
06-20-2006, 04:46 PM
1. 2006 Spurs-Manu is the worst.
2. Jazz-Malone,Stockton, and Hornacek Tres Bitches
3. Mavs- Mark Cuban puts in the top 3
4. Bulls- Championship bitchers for so long
5. Portland- Whole team is a basket case

I know its not Bball, but I have to mention the Yanks. They truly suck to even open their mouth.

ShoogarBear
06-20-2006, 04:48 PM
My all-time list will take a little longer.

It shouldn't.

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/9c2462c1ef.jpg (http://www.uploadfile.info)

Dumbass
06-20-2006, 05:29 PM
I thought Earnest and Julio Gallo were pretty good.

polandprzem
06-20-2006, 05:30 PM

That was a foul on Duncan. Good the spurs won that game :) but Pop earned a technical

Obstructed_View
06-20-2006, 05:51 PM
1. 2006 Spurs-Manu is the worst.
Wrong. Bowen and Duncan whine more than Manu does.

td4mvp21
06-20-2006, 05:55 PM
We don't whine as much as the Mavs, that's for sure.

Amuseddaysleeper
06-20-2006, 06:10 PM

wtf are you guys talking about? i've been a die hard spurs fans for 10 years. oh no! i said something honest about them, face it the TEAM WHINES A LOT. you've got to be a total homer to not see this! jesus christ, I criticize the team more often than the average fan so that means i hate the spurs :rolleyes gimme a fucking break, i'll be a spurs fan for the rest of my life regardless of how good/bad they do. all you morons need to stfu just b/c someone dared to say the spurs bitch on the court about the refs constantly.

Amuseddaysleeper
06-20-2006, 06:11 PM
the spurs definitely belong on this list -- without a doubt - take off those silver black colored lenses - there is no question the spurs whine.

thank you

all these other fucking idiots need to stfu about bandwagoners and hating the team just b/c someone didn't praise the spurs every second of everyday

Amuseddaysleeper
06-20-2006, 06:13 PM

there are plenty of teams who whine (nuggets, mavs, pistons, suns) but the spurs are up there. do i watch spurs games a lot more than the other teams? of course, thy are my team so naturally i'm gonna check their games out a lot more, but they reall yneed to chill the fuck out crying over call during the mav series. that was brutal. as i said before, there were DEFINITELY some horrific calls in the mavs-spurs series but even factoring that in, EVERY single spurs player (especially TD) was all up in arms every single time a foul was called. i wish they would just stfu and play instead of worrying about the refs so much

violentkitten
06-20-2006, 06:13 PM
when has pop talked about bear hugs in an interview? when has peter holt acted like a jackass?

Amuseddaysleeper
06-20-2006, 06:14 PM
you cant stop the wagon.

been a fan since 96, so please stfu

Amuseddaysleeper
06-20-2006, 06:15 PM
when has pop talked about bear hugs in an interview? when has peter holt acted like a jackass?

i actually dont think Pop is nearly as bad as people say. I'm way more concerned with TD, manu, and the other guys

Obstructed_View
06-20-2006, 06:20 PM
wtf are you guys talking? i've been a die hard spurs fans for 10 years. oh no! i said something honest about them, face it the TEAM WHINES A LOT. you've got to be a total homer to not see this! jesus christ, I criticize the team more often than the average fan so that means i hate the spurs :rolleyes gimme a fucking break, i'll be a spurs fan for the rest of my life regardless of how good/bad they do. all you morons need to stfu just b/c someone dared to say the spurs bitch on the court about the refs constantly.
Whatever you were at different points the last ten years, you are currently a die easy Spurs fan. I'm not the only one that sees it. If you are going to call everyone that disagrees with you a homer, then I'm going to call you a spineless anti-homer that always has something critical on the record, in case they don't win or to make yourself look objective.

I agree that the Spurs whine more than they ever have before, but I don't think they whine more than everyone else. I can't, however, imagine you daring to put anyone other than the Spurs at the top of the list. It's not my fault you're completely predictable.

violentkitten
06-20-2006, 06:23 PM
i actually dont think Pop is nearly as bad as people say. I'm way more concerned with TD, manu, and the other guys

everyone bitches about calls on the court.

Amuseddaysleeper
06-20-2006, 06:25 PM
Whatever you were at different points the last ten years, you are currently a die easy Spurs fan. I'm not the only one that sees it. If you are going to call everyone that disagrees with you a homer, then I'm going to call you a spineless anti-homer that always has something critical on the record, in case they don't win or to make yourself look objective.

I agree that the Spurs whine more than they ever have before, but I don't think they whine more than everyone else. I can't, however, imagine you daring to put anyone other than the Spurs at the top of the list. It's not my fault you're completely predictable.

they maybe arne't the #1 whining team but they are easily top 3. And I'm not saying everyone who disagrees with me is a homer, b/c i def am hard on the team. but just b/c i'm much harder on the spurs than a majority of the people doesn't make any less of a fan. When the spurs lost the series, I was still proud of them. I never made a trade parker/ginobili thread, we had a hell of a come back from 1-3 down and then down 20 in game 7. We lost to the better team at the end of the day as close as it was. Wether the spurs win or lose I'm always here, I've been here for a long time. I just don't get the people who feel the spurs aren't in the upper ranks of teams that whine. And considering I was bitching at the team for not getting their shit together during the season (when everyone kept up with the predictable BS SPAAM concept that held true in previous years but not this one) I never once slammed the team during the post season as harshly as i did during the regular b/c I know they truly fought. The dallas game 7 loss will always hurt, but I'll never not give credit to my team, that's absurd. Despite the series loss the best thing out of all this is that we learned TD still has it after a lackluster year. Knowing that, I'm just looking ahead to next year

Amuseddaysleeper
06-20-2006, 06:26 PM

not as bad as TD in relation to the spurs. even the calls he does get, he whines. I'm not saying other teams don't whine but i was stunned at how much we were whining in the mavs series, it was never nearly this bad before

Obstructed_View
06-20-2006, 06:27 PM
Watch the '99 or '03 Finals and see how much the Spurs complain. Jack was the big offender, because he did it at all, and usually there were two guys telling him to knock it off. Everyone does it now, including the Spurs, which is why people are sick of it.

Obstructed_View
06-20-2006, 06:28 PM
not as bad as TD in relation to the spurs. even the calls he does get, he whines. I'm not saying other teams don't whine but i was stunned at how much we were whining in the mavs series, it was never nearly this bad before
Exactly. If you ranked the NBA teams by the increase in whining in the last five years, the Spurs would be #1 with a bullet IMO.

violentkitten
06-20-2006, 06:29 PM

maybe the refs sucked that hard.

Amuseddaysleeper
06-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Exactly. If you ranked the NBA teams by the increase in whining in the last five years, the Spurs would be #1 with a bullet IMO.

well then obstructive, we're on the same page! :smokin

and i apologize to the other posters for posting 9085609586 times in the last 2 pages bu ti get just get irked when people say you are less of a fan just b/c you criticize the team.

Amuseddaysleeper
06-20-2006, 06:33 PM
maybe the refs sucked that hard.

no. they were bad, but even the calls that were fair, they whined, and that's what bothered me. I mean if I was ont he court when bowen had the phantom call on "fouling" dirk that cost us the game i would beaten the shit out of the refs, but there were a lot of calls where everytime TD shot he'd ALWAYS look for a foul, and it just got old really fast. maybe it's just the mavs series, cuz the spurs weren't whining too badly as a whole during the Kings series I'd like to believe, but I just find that there was a time where TD used to be so quiet that when he did argue you a call you knew the refs had to have fucked it up b/c he rarely complained. and now he argues/whines over everything and i just don't get it.

Winnipeg_Spur
06-20-2006, 06:33 PM
1. Mavs

Rating the other teams would be futile, and quite honestly the Spurs would probably end up pretty high on the list. But the Mavs have taken this to a whole new level and it's hilarious to watch. I love this game! :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
06-20-2006, 06:34 PM
haha but nothing beats dirk's "outburst" with the excercise bike! bwahahaha :lmao :lmao

violentkitten
06-20-2006, 06:34 PM
no. they were bad, but even the calls that were fair, they whined, and that's what bothered me. I mean if I was ont he court when bowen had the phantom call on "fouling" dirk that cost us the game i would beaten the shit out of the refs, but there were a lot of calls where everytime TD shot he'd ALWAYS look for a foul, and it just got old really fast. maybe it's just the mavs series, cuz the spurs weren't whining too badly as a whole during the Kings series I'd like to believe, but I just find that there was a time where TD used to be so quiet that when he did argue you a call you knew the refs had to have fucked it up b/c he rarely complained. and now he argues/whines over everything and i just don't get it.

shit man he just wanted the same calls the other guys were getting.

Amuseddaysleeper
06-20-2006, 06:38 PM
OK i have another apology

i never meant to say "top whine teams of ALL TIME" i misread the thread title, i mean top whine teams as of currently. i dont think the spurs are even top 5 in topw hine teams of all time. i completely misread the topic title! *embarassed*

ambchang
06-20-2006, 07:31 PM
I remember back in the day, I saw an interview about the level of whining with a ref, I didn't remember who it was and when it was, but it was probably in the early 90s or so, but anyways, the ref was talking about how the players are whining so much less than they were in the 80s, and when I player question your call, you would look at it because usually the player has a point.
So why are players now whining on the court so much more now than then? Because players are being REWARDED for it. Because the bunch of referees who retired, or being forced into retirement because of that tax fraud scandal, were some of the best refs the league ever had, and that the new generation of refs lacks training and objectivity. Because a guy like Steve Javie, who was one of the worst refs (at least most hated by Spurs fan) in the 90s, is now actually one of the best, because a ref like Dick Bavetta or Violet Palmer still has a job. because the refs are so piss poor and unaccountable for their work, that, a lot of times, they don't know what the hell they were doing, and the players have influence over them.
You think that the whiners will continue to whine if the refs T them up, or simply ignore them? Hell no! Their whining leads to poor concentration, or sometimes even missed defensive assignments, their coach would kill them for it.
And again, why who the coach not stop it? Because it helps them win, because over the years, the coaches see that the refs suck, and can easily be influenced.
[/rant]

ambchang
06-20-2006, 07:33 PM
BTW, the same could be said about flopping.

ALVAREZ6
06-20-2006, 07:40 PM
I can't believe a thread on whining has grown so large.

The Mavs, from the plays to the ownership/coaching, are the whiniest team. There's nothing more that needs to be said.

Rescueone
06-20-2006, 10:17 PM
#1, The UTAH JAZZ, their whiney ass coach and fans.

DirkAB
06-21-2006, 01:10 AM
Oh the irony!!!!!! Seriously, hands down the Spurs are the biggest bunch of complainers in the whole league. It isn't even close, not at all. They whine about as much as the Lakers did back around 2002, it is neck and neck. The Pistons are probably the 2nd biggest whiners. Apparently teams that are on top for a while begin to feel entitled to the calls.

Obstructed_View
06-21-2006, 01:34 AM
At least the Mavs and their fans have one NBA championship.

Rescueone
06-21-2006, 03:14 PM
Oh the irony!!!!!! Seriously, hands down the Spurs are the biggest bunch of complainers in the whole league. It isn't even close, not at all. They whine about as much as the Lakers did back around 2002, it is neck and neck. The Pistons are probably the 2nd biggest whiners. Apparently teams that are on top for a while begin to feel entitled to the calls.

I guess whining spills over to their fans, right Bakrid? It's called winning not whining, when a team is use to winning confrence titles and championships it comes off as whining because perfection is the norm around the Spurs organization. They come off as whining because they know that whatever caused the "whine" wasn't the correct call, and they are correcting the officals on the play. They know basketball, and they're making sure the refs knows that he/she made a bad call. It took the officals to beat the Spurs, not and the oppostion. That's just a fact, no whine!

tlongII
06-21-2006, 03:56 PM
The Blazers were BIG TIME WHINERS back when we were good.

Mavs_man_41
06-21-2006, 04:50 PM
We don't whine as much as the Mavs, that's for sure.

HAHA

ambchang
06-22-2006, 10:46 AM

I thought you were a Kings fan, the same Kings team with Divacs and Bibby, who whines about everything.

DirkAB
06-23-2006, 12:43 AM
I thought you were a Kings fan, the same Kings team with Divacs and Bibby, who whines about everything.

The 2003 Kings team did cry a lot, and it was sickening to watch. But again, the 2006 Spurs team cried more, and they cried more than any team that I've ever seen, except maybe the 2001 and 2002 Lakers.

milkyway21
06-23-2006, 02:15 AM

1. Mavericks
2. Pistons
3. Lakers

right now, the Ma-BRICKS, are on top of my list. :drunk

DallasFan
06-23-2006, 07:48 AM

1. Mavericks
2. Pistons
3. Lakers

Spurs in 2006 playoffs...

ambchang
06-23-2006, 08:58 AM
The 2003 Kings team did cry a lot, and it was sickening to watch. But again, the 2006 Spurs team cried more, and they cried more than any team that I've ever seen, except maybe the 2001 and 2002 Lakers.

Oh yeah, and Ron Artest, how can I forget? Bibby is still with the team though.
Come to think of it, maybe the whining helped the Kings, they were much better in 2003, and as much as the guy whines and flops, I would love to have a guy like Divacs on my team, dude is so smart.

mabber
06-23-2006, 09:52 AM
Off the court, the Mavericks would have to be in the running for the #1 spot. On the court, there a dozens of teams throughout the years that would compete for that top spot.

dbestpro
06-23-2006, 11:09 AM
1. Mavericks
2. Kings

Spurs and Pistons get a by as they were not being respected as defending champions in the same vein as all the champions before.

DirkAB
06-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Oh yeah, and Ron Artest, how can I forget? Bibby is still with the team though.
Come to think of it, maybe the whining helped the Kings, they were much better in 2003, and as much as the guy whines and flops, I would love to have a guy like Divacs on my team, dude is so smart.

Artest isn't a whiner, he just plays the game, it is one of my favorite things about him as a player. Bibby whines a lot, and dso does Brad Miller.

Divac was the king of whinning, no pun intended, but his whinning didn't bother me like other players, there was a lot of comedic value to it. I probably would have hated him if I wasn't a Kings fan, but I thought all of his antics on the court were hilarious. If I would tape a game, I would rewind to watch his flops over and over with my buddies, and we would laugh our asses off. Divac is a classic. Funnest guy I may have ever watched play the game, for possibly for all the wrong reasons. Those were the good old days.

Marklar MM
06-23-2006, 06:51 PM
Divac was funny because he looked like a goat and looked clumsier than hell.

JamStone
06-23-2006, 08:42 PM
RECENT NBA TEAMS

1. Detroit Pistons, 2004-05, 2005-06: probably the biggest collective group of whiners on and off the court in the league for a long time. Definitely spurred on by Rasheed Wallace. Rip and Tayshaun became more bitchy because of Sheed.
2. LA Lakers, 2001-02, 2003-04: Phil Jackson tried to be the Zen master, but it was because of his feeling of superiority that made that team so easy to hate.
3. Boston Celtics, 2002-03: Paul Pierce and Antoine Walker were horrible complaining about calls and no-calls.
4. Portland Trailblazers, 2001-2002, 2002-03: Rasheed, Bonzi, Pippen = not very stable lockerroom.
5. Current Miami Heat: Wade, Walker, Zo, Payton make for quite the bitchfest.

PLAYERS

1. Rasheed Wallace: no one even close to this jackass ... I love him though
2. Antoine Walker: fat head cry baby
3. Sam Cassell: hilarious when he refuses to give the referee the basketball
4. Jermaine O'Neal: Rasheed's kid brother, acts like he doesn't whine, which makes him look even more of a jackass
5. Dwyane Wade/LeBron James: we'll go with a tie for the future mega superstars who have started to act the part of entitled untouchable players

Honorable mention: Bonzi Wells, Tim Duncan, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Steve Francis

COACHES / OWNERS

1. Mark Cuban: could anyone believe someone could be more of a douche-bag, whining bitch than Larry Brown?
2. Larry Brown: possibly a bigger whiner than Rasheed Wallace
3. Phil Jackson: tries to jedi mind trick his complaints, but a whining bitch nonetheless
4. Scott Skiles: but, I think he is strategic with his whining
5. Jeff Van Gundy: too bad the Rockets sucked so bad this year so we didn't see JVG act up that much.