PDA

View Full Version : If Dallas loses tonight, how will you...

Brutalis
06-20-2006, 01:29 PM
celebrate?

I'll kick some beers back and laugh at the choke job. You?

1Parker1
06-20-2006, 01:31 PM
I'll have to proclaim myself a Cuban disciple :depressed

Obstructed_View
06-20-2006, 01:31 PM
I live in Dallas so I'll probably go outside and scream just to piss of the neighbors that suddenly have Mavericks signs in their yards.

J.T.
06-20-2006, 01:33 PM
I'll preorder the Heat Champs hat and then go on ebay and buy me an authentic Wade jersey. I like their red road jersey, but I'll buy whichever color he's wearing tonight.

MadDog73
06-20-2006, 01:34 PM
I'll jump up and down, point at a crying Cuban, and laugh "In your face!"

Then I'll slowly realize that Gary Payton and Antoine Walker have NBA Rings now, and prepare for the apocalypse.

Face it, Spurs fans, there's no way for this to end well.

Obstructed_View
Then I'll come back here and enjoy the complete lack of Mavericks fans, outside of Mavsfan1000, who'll be here saying "see, I told you we wouldn't win. The calls were bullshit."

pache100
celebrate?

I'll just have a good belly laugh and go to sleep and have sweet dreams of Avery crying and Cuban choking on his own vitriol.

Then I'll slowly realize that Gary Payton and Antoine Walker have NBA Rings now, and prepare for the apocalypse.

:lol Ain't that the truth?

Jimcs50
06-20-2006, 01:35 PM
I will call Tim Duncan and tell him that Shaq has 4 rings and ask him what he is going to do about it.

Jimcs50
06-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Actually, I will not even know, since I have not watched even one second of bball since the Spurs got beat.

Brutalis
06-20-2006, 01:36 PM
I will call Tim Duncan and tell him that Shaq has 4 rings and ask him what he is going to do about it.
:lol best one yet

J.T.
06-20-2006, 01:37 PM

That is pretty shitty. But at least Shaq won't get 4 Finals MVPs before Tim. Once we take it back next year, Duncan will have Shaq beat again.

But it's better than Dirk the Vagina and Avery the Whiner getting a ring I think.

1Parker1

:lol Exactly!

DarrinS
Teach my 3 yr old how to say "FUCK YOU CUBAN"!

Just kidding. I'll knock over my stationary bike.

ICE3000
06-20-2006, 01:40 PM
DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE :elephant

MadDog73
06-20-2006, 01:41 PM

:lol (For those who don't get it, read Cuban's blog. He basically is proud he's teaching his 3 yr old son cuss words... and all I could think was "Great, he'll grow up with even less class then Cuban!")

FUCKMARKCUBAN
i will make a new cartoon, post it.....and then take a smoke and beer break all while laughing my ass off at cubans fatass head crying and complaining about the refs while the heat are hoisting the larry obrian trophy. fuck it i hate both teams with a passion.

there just aint room to like more then one team at a time and who better to like then the real champions the SPURS! long live the SPURS 2007!

Stahlkugeln
Zuerst tue ich irgendeinen bayerischen stomping Stuhl. Dann werfe ich zurück einige Bitburger Pints und piss dann auf einer Abbildung des Mark Cuban. Schließlich rufe ich eine gelegentliche Telefonnummer in Dallas auf und frage in meiner besten Avery Johnson Stimme ", wo sind meine Fächer?"

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Zuerst tue ich irgendeinen bayerischen stomping Stuhl. Dann werfe ich zurück einige Bitburger Pints und piss dann auf einer Abbildung des Markierung Kubaners. Schließlich rufe ich eine gelegentliche Telefonnummer in Dallas auf und frage in meiner besten Avery Johnson Stimme ", wo sind meine Fächer?"

you fuckin piece of shit.... where the hell do you think you are man?

its funny you can read in english but are too cool to type in english. fuck off dirk!

Stahlkugeln
06-20-2006, 01:44 PM
you fuckin piece of shit.... where the hell do you think you are man?

its funny you can read in english but are too cool to type in english. fuck off dirk!

Saugen Sie meine Männlichkeit Sie dumbass. Wenn Sie wußten, was ich sagte, würden Sie wie ein girlie Mann lachen.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Saugen Sie meine Männlichkeit Sie dumbass. Wenn Sie wußten, was ich sagte, würden Sie wie ein girlie Mann lachen.

ah i understood dumbass but cant decipher the garbage you speak of.... let me try though.

Sorry mav fans, coaches, players, and cuban.... we had a good run but seeing as we have a dumbass not only in our coaching staff, players, fans, or owner we will not be celebrating the victory of the finals. Yes it is true dallas sucks and everyone who thinks otherwise are just stupid dumbasses. PS: Dirk is a girlie man lachen.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-20-2006, 01:54 PM
I wouldn't say that I'd celebrate but I would sigh a big sigh of relief. I know one Heat fan, and a dozen Mavs fans. Better to listen to 1 idiot than a dozen, although it could mean that about half of my office staff would be swinging from their shower rods along with Mouse.

Pistons < Spurs
06-20-2006, 01:58 PM
I'll probably punch a hole in one of my walls.

Have the Mavs really left such a dirty taste in your mouths that you really want Shaq, Zo, Wlaker, Payton etc to get a ring?

You'll have to hear about Shaq promising the city of Miami a 'ship 3 years ago, and getting it done.

He'll drop a few stupid one liners about how great he is.

He'll drop a few poorly disguised jabs at Kobe procaliming Wade is Super Man, Spider Man and Green Lantern all rolled inot one.

We'll hear endless stories about Zo and his kidneys. How hard he fought to get back. How wonderful he's been to the city of Miami.

And you'll probably get a mental picture stuck in your head of him flexing after some play during the win.

As much as I like Wade's abilities, I don't know how much more of his theatrics I can stand. Biggest Diva in the L.

We'll hear about the terrific career of one Gary Payton. About him following Shaq and chasing a ring. His acceptance of playing a role as opposed to being the man.

Walker and his shimmy shake......do we really need to se it? Do you really want this schmuck to be considered an NBA Champion?

What about White 'you ain't writing nothin homeboy' Chocolate. A Champion?

IMO this team is just so full of miscreants that I find no way possible to root for them.

And please let's not hear for the whole summer how wonderful Pat Riley is....

I understand that the Mavs are divisional and conference foes, and that they were the ones to knock you all out this year.........but do you really want the Heat to win?

:vomit:

I have to root for the lesser of 2 evils:

GO MAVS!

Nikos
06-20-2006, 01:59 PM
I will be very happy if Miami wins.

boutons_
If it weren't so dry, I set off some major fireworks and noise makers.

Go Heat Go

themvp
I will try to forget 2005/06 NBA season.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-20-2006, 02:00 PM

Have the Mavs really left such a dirty taste in your mouths that you really want Shaq, Zo, Wlaker, Payton etc to get a ring?

You'll have to hear about Shaq promising the city of Miami a 'ship 3 years ago, and getting it done.

He'll drop a few poorly disguised jabs at Kobe procaliming Wade is Super Man, Spider Man and Green Lantern all rolled inot one.

We'll hear endless stories about Zo and his kidneys. How hard he fought to get back. How wonderful he's been to the city of Miami.

And you'll probably get a mental picture stuck in your head of him flexing after some play during the win.

As much as I like Wade's abilities, I don't know how much more of his theatrics I can stand. Biggest Diva in the L.

We'll hear about the terrific career of one Gary Payton. About him following Shaq and chasing a ring. His acceptance of playing a role as opposed to being the man.

Walker and his shimmy shake......do we really need to se it? Do you really want this schmuck to be considered an NBA Champion?

IMO this team is just so full of miscreants that I find no way possible to root for them.

I understand that the Mavs are divisional and conference foes, and that they were the ones to knock you all out this year.........but do you really want the Heat to win?

GO MAVS!

anythings better then cuban and his hissyfit mavs!

Obstructed_View
06-20-2006, 02:01 PM
First I do any Bavarian stomping chair. Then I throw back some Bitburger pints and piss then in an illustration Marks of the Cuban. Finally do I call an occasional telephone number in Dallas and do ask in my best Avery Johnson voice “, where are my fan?”

Stahlkugeln
06-20-2006, 02:01 PM
ah i understood dumbass but cant decipher the garbage you speak of.... let me try though.

Sorry mav fans, coaches, players, and cuban.... we had a good run but seeing as we have a dumbass not only in our coaching staff, players, fans, or owner we will not be celebrating the victory of the finals. Yes it is true dallas sucks and everyone who thinks otherwise are just stupid dumbasses. PS: Dirk is a girlie man lachen.

Nein, dummkopf. Ich sagte:

"First I do some Bavarian chair stomping. Then I will throw back some Bitburger pints and piss on a picture of Mark Cuban. Finally, I will call a random telephone number in Dallas and ask in my best Avery Johnson voice "where are my drawers?"

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-20-2006, 02:03 PM
Nein, dummkopf. Ich sagte:

"First I do some Bavarian chair stomping. Then I will throw back some Bitburger pints and piss on a picture of Mark Cuban. Finally, I will call a random telephone number in Dallas and ask in my best Avery Johnson voice "where are my drawers?"

mmm..mmm.mmm bitburger!

ps: i bet youre from dallas with a couple yrs of duestch studies under your belt, but you think typing in german makes you more the man like cuban thinks bloating himself up does.

Darrin
06-20-2006, 02:05 PM
I'll turn off the TV and forget the 2005-06 season ever took place.

Stahlkugeln
06-20-2006, 02:08 PM
mmm..mmm.mmm bitburger!

ps: i bet youre from dallas with a couple yrs of duestch studies under your belt, but you think typing in german makes you more the man like cuban thinks bloating himself up does.

Ich denke, daß Sie nicht Aufmerksamkeit zahlen.

Budkin
06-20-2006, 02:09 PM
If the Heat can somehow pull it off I will be pleased, but I'm just not convinced they can win in Dallas. I feel like they either win a close one tonight or they will be destroyed in Game 7.

1Parker1
06-20-2006, 02:09 PM

GO MAVS!

Wow, that's exactly how I feel about the Heat too. It may not all be logical, but that's exactly the way I see it. :tu :tu

MadDog73
06-20-2006, 02:10 PM

In a word, YES.

And please understand how much I hate Shaq, and think that Walker and Payton are the definition of "pussy" in the NBA dictionary.

It didn't have to be this way. In the beginning, I wanted the Mavs to win. I wanted the team that beat us to be the Champions, not losers taken down by the lowly Heat for God's sake.

"But Cuban's an asshole". Yes, yes, but he's just the owner, I reasoned. That doesn't mean the whole team is made of assholes. How wrong I was...

The three games in Miami proved to me the Mavs have no class, and if their unsportsman-like behavior is rewarded with an NBA Title, I honestly think the Six Spurs and Pistons Championship Trophies will actually be tainted by the Mavs having One.

Please, basketball Gods, for the love of all that is good and decent, don't let this happen. Let Shaq win his 4th Ring. Let people say, "He's better than Duncan." Let Payton be remembered as "the best defensive Point Guard ever." Let Walker be "known for his clutch plays."

It's OK. I know those are lies being sold to the huddled masses to help explain how the Miami Heat could possibly win an NBA Title. But I know the truth. We know the truth.

The truth is... the Mavs don't deserve to win. And Dwyane Wade does.

Stephen A. Smith
06-20-2006, 02:11 PM
I'll be typing up a column to remind everyone that Stephen A. Smith called it before the season even began.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22916&highlight=Stephen

Quite frankly, you can read it and weep.

1Parker1
06-20-2006, 02:16 PM
In a word, YES.

And please understand how much I hate Shaq, and think that Walker and Payton are the definition of "pussy" in the NBA dictionary.

It didn't have to be this way. In the beginning, I wanted the Mavs to win. I wanted the team that beat us to be the Champions, not losers taken down by the lowly Heat for God's sake.

"But Cuban's an asshole". Yes, yes, but he's just the owner, I reasoned. That doesn't mean the whole team is made of assholes. How wrong I was...

The three games in Miami proved to me the Mavs have no class, and if their unsportsman like behavior is rewarded with an NBA Title, I honesly think the Six Spurs and Pistons Championship Trophies will actually be tainted by the Mavs having One.

Please, basketball Gods, for the love of all that is good and decent, don't let this happen. Let Shaq win his 4th Ring. Let people say, "He's better than Duncan." Let Payton be remembered as "the best defensive Point Guard ever." Let Walker be "known for his clutch plays."

It's OK. I know those are lies being sold to the huddled masses to help explain how the Miami Heat could possibly win an NBA Title. But I know the truth. We know the truth.

The truth is... the Mavs don't deserve to win. And Dwyane Wade does.

Yes, but you have to wonder, if the situation were reversed, how would Miami have reacted? Wasn't Shaq the one who was so pissed after Game 2, he didn't even do any post game interviews?

spurs=bling
06-20-2006, 02:17 PM
i will laugh and laugh and laugh and keep on laughing till my stomach hurts and i will still keep on laughing. and laugh even more that i pissed off people at a gas station in dallas yesterday. and laugh and laugh.

picnroll
06-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Send away for my signed, collector's edtion post-finals blogmaverick.

LEONARD
06-20-2006, 02:19 PM

GO MAVS!

:lmao

You nailed it dude...

No way a bitch like Walker should EVER get a title...

MadDog73
06-20-2006, 02:19 PM
Yes, but you have to wonder, if the situation were reversed, how would Miami have reacted? Wasn't Shaq the one who was so pissed after Game 2, he didn't even do any post game interviews?

I thought about that, and decided Shaq handled it better than the Mavs.

"If you can't say anything nice..."

Pistons < Spurs
06-20-2006, 02:23 PM
I thought about that, and decided Shaq handled it better than the Mavs.

I'd prefer my player to have a poor display of passion, by throwing around a excercycle, than being a little bitch and not talking to the media.

MadDog73
06-20-2006, 02:25 PM
I'd prefer my player to have a poor display of passion, by throwing around a excercycle, than being a little bitch and not talking to the media.

Really?!? If Shaq went on a tantrum, that would be... scary.

Dirk should have pulled a Shaq. His little "display" just made him look funny and weak...

miss paxton
06-20-2006, 02:26 PM

GO MAVS!

I have to agree with everything you said, up to this paragraph. Since you're a Pistons fan, I can just rewrite your quote to say, from my perspective:

I understand that the Heat are divisional and conference foes, and that they were the ones to knock you all out this year. . . . . . but do you really want the Mavs to win?

GO HEAT!

Believe me, I'm not looking forward to Zo, GP and Walker having rings. I'm not looking forward to the Shaq lovefest (although it will be fun to see how miserable it will make Kobe and his fans). I certainly don't want Shaq getting his fourth ring and having to hear more about how he's MDE, and now he's taken two different teams to the promised land. But all of that pales in comparison to Mark Cuban having to face the fact that Dallas got backdoor swept. (Fill in your tacky "Cuban's gay" jokes here, folks.)

To answer the original question, I'll feel pretty good if Dallas loses, since I picked Miami in 6.

DarkReign

I would not on the other hand. Pistons do enough bullshit on the court, one of their redeeming qualities is that in the press conference, they never bleed a word of thier distaste beyond something like "I didnt agree with the call, but I dont wear stripes."

FUCKMARKCUBAN

Dirk should have pulled a Shaq. His little "display" just made him look funny and weak...

he just showed what a big pussy he is! dirk fuckin sucks!

Pistons < Spurs
06-20-2006, 02:28 PM
His little "display" just made him look funny and weak...

I agree......but at least he sucked it up, and went to the podium.

To me, Shaq refusing to talk.......especially when you consider how much he's loved mumbling into a mic all these years.........is just like the little bratty kid in the school yard who takes his ball and goes home as soon as something doesn't go his way.

jman3000
06-20-2006, 02:29 PM
Then I'll come back here and enjoy the complete lack of Mavericks fans

music to my ears :music

DFW Spurs
06-20-2006, 02:31 PM
If they lose. Lets not call it a chick before the egg hatches. I work in _allas, So I can't wait to see my depressed staff first thing in the morning.

jman3000
06-20-2006, 02:36 PM

GO MAVS!

The difference is you're not geographically located near Miami ... so you probably won't have family who are Heat fans coming up and shoving it in your face. Dallas is a few hours north of here so the stakes are higher for us.

Go Heat.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-20-2006, 02:38 PM
The difference is you're not geographically located near Miami ... so you probably won't have family who are Heat fans coming up and shoving it in your face. Dallas is a few hours north of here so the stakes are higher for us.

Go Heat.

regardless...i just fuckin hate dallas and everything about it! dallas aint worth a shit!

MadDog73
06-20-2006, 02:38 PM
I agree......but at least he sucked it up, and went to the podium.

To me, Shaq refusing to talk.......especially when you consider how much he's loved mumbling into a mic all these years.........is just like the little bratty kid in the school yard who takes his ball and goes home as soon as something doesn't go his way.

But, Shaq's made up for it. He's forcing the double team, and keeping the Heat in the game until Wade "Hulks Out" 4th quarter (I'm running out of superhero references).

We'll see tonight whether Dirk's tantrum "got it out of his system", or if he immediately begins jawing with the refs, kicking basketballs, etc.

Pistons < Spurs
06-20-2006, 02:40 PM
The difference is you're not geographically located near Miami ... so you probably won't have family who are Heat fans coming up and shoving it in your face.

Ironicly, I was born and raise in North Miami. Lived there till I was 16. :madrun

SPARKY
06-20-2006, 02:42 PM
I won't.

1Parker1
06-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Well I will say this. If Dirk can't manage to show up for FOUR quarters in tonight's game after that tantrum, Mavs deserve to lose just as much.

Old School Chic
06-20-2006, 02:44 PM
Celebrate?

Call up Tony Parker and tell him to cut his vacation short with Eva so that he can start practicing for the upcoming Season...

sa_butta
06-20-2006, 02:51 PM
celebrate?

I'll kick some beers back and laugh at the choke job. You?I will probably laugh a bit, and then it will be over. Dont really care. But I will probably be drinking a few beers no mater what.

Pistons < Spurs
06-20-2006, 02:52 PM
It's kind of fucked up.. No way in Hell I want them bastards in Miami to win...but it will probably be better for the Pistons if they do.

Shaq will be content, and gain 80 pounds in the offseason. The hunger will not be there for them they same way if they end up losing in game 7.

I'd much rather face a Miami Heat team that just won a 'ship, as opposed to a Heat team that feels they should have won, and are more determined to get it done.

pache100
06-20-2006, 03:01 PM

Yes. :oops

Yes, and that was wrong, absolutely. The difference, to me, is that Shaq was (and usually IS) pissed at himself. Dirk/Avery/Cuban are pissed at the world because they think the world owes them something. They are wrong.

It's kind of fucked up.. No way in Hell I want them bastards in Miami to win...but it will probably be better for the Pistons if they do.

Surely you can see, then, how we feel the same way about the Mavs. I think it must be a conference rivalry thing. I wanted the Pistons to pulverize the Mavs. I have to live with what I got, though.

austinfan
06-20-2006, 03:06 PM
I'll sit back with a satisfied grin on my face, happy that karma does exist and that the order of the universe has been restored.

jman3000
06-20-2006, 03:07 PM
Ironicly, I was born and raise in North Miami. Lived there till I was 16. :madrun

:lol
out of all the pistons fans, i tell that to the one who grew up in miami

:pctoss

angel_luv
06-20-2006, 03:11 PM

Noooooooooooooo! Stay away from the my little pony cult!

True. But there is a way for end to end better. ABC, baby!

Of course, tonight I am going to wear my Spurs jersey in protest of them not being there.

Celebration is yet to be determined. :)

George Gervin's Afro
06-20-2006, 03:11 PM
I would just go to bed happy knowing that Cuban goes another year without winning. He knows that this year was his best shot at winning a ring. His team benefited the most from the rule changes and the rest of the league will adjust their rosetrs accordingly. BUT.. I think the mavs will win the last 2 games..I can live with the Mav fans gloating but the thought of having to deal with Whiny boy for a whole year makes me shudder. If the Mavs win it almost justifies all of the whining and complaining cuban did to the league.

LEONARD
06-20-2006, 03:14 PM

Unless he backs it with pissed off play and domination in games 6 and 7...

If he sucks, he'll look like a pussy throwing a tantrum ;)

angel_luv
06-20-2006, 03:15 PM

Dude...

Remember the Mav's fans!

:lol

Jules
06-20-2006, 03:37 PM
I'll have a few cocktails at my place followed by some more cocktails at Moose's. Oh wait, I was going to do that anyway, so I suppose I don't really care.

Screw the Mavhicks; I'd rather deal with a few ridiculous glory moments from Shaq than Cuban.

Oh, Gee!!
06-20-2006, 03:46 PM
Which ever team wins this series won't change the fact that the Spurs blew it this season. I don't see a reason to celebrate either way.

Oh, Gee!!
06-20-2006, 03:48 PM
I'll sit back with a satisfied grin on my face, happy that karma does exist and that the order of the universe has been restored.

Cause the order of the universe depends the outcome of basketball games. Meanwhile millions of innocent children starve to death. :rolleyes

bulletedge
06-20-2006, 04:12 PM
Odds are there won't be any trophies handed out tonight. As shitty as Dallas has played so far I still don't think Miami can beat them 4 times in a row.

angel_luv
06-20-2006, 04:19 PM
Odds are there won't be any trophies handed out tonight. As shitty as Dallas has played so far I still don't think Miami can beat them 4 times in a row.

Aw come on!

It would make for a great Miami Championship DVD. :angel

sabar
06-20-2006, 04:20 PM
If Cuban's team wins, the league will never be the same. All we will hear of is this new and agressive and "exciting" form of basketball that Cuban created with his billions. I'd MUCH rather have Shaq win another ring. Miami is a classy team compared to the pond scum of the Mavs. Dallas will fall apart tonight, they are too angry. They let emotions get the better of them. AJ doesn't trust his team so he uses hack-a-shaq. Dallas cannot win.

violentkitten
06-20-2006, 04:24 PM
how long will it take cuban to exit the arena if the heat win? that fucking pussy.

angel_luv
06-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Wow, Kitten! Long time no see.

How's life been treating you?

violentkitten
06-20-2006, 04:27 PM
Wow, Kitten! Long time no see.

How's life been treating you?

pretty good. you wanna make the big cat purrrr?

angel_luv
06-20-2006, 04:28 PM
pretty good. you wanna make the big cat purrrr?

I always knew bad cats were bad luck. Stay away! :lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-20-2006, 04:28 PM
Since there's photographic evidence of Finley playing for the Heat does that mean he'll get a ring too?

angel_luv
06-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Since there's photographic evidence of Finley playing for the Heat does that mean he'll get a ring too?

hahaha.. that was funny stuff.

MoSpur

:lmao :lmao

The best one so far.

violentkitten
I always knew bad cats were bad luck. Stay away! :lol

once you go cat...

TMTTRIO
06-20-2006, 04:54 PM
It's been such a depressing day today because my grandfather died :depressed but I'll be happy as long as Dallas looses. I hate that we have to pick one of these two teams but anyone other than Dirk, Mark Cuban, and AJ getting a ring.

You also forgot that Derek Anderson that left here for more money will also get a ring :vomit:

MadDog73
06-20-2006, 04:57 PM
It's been such a depressing day today because my grandfather died :depressed but I'll be happy as long as Dallas looses. I hate that we have to pick one of these two teams but anyone other than Dirk, Mark Cuban, and AJ getting a ring.

Man, I'm sorry. :depressed

I hope a Heat win will help...

You also forgot that Derek Anderson that left here for more money will also get a ring :vomit:

:madrun I had forgot that. Thanks for reminding me...

Oh, well, it would still suck more if the Mavs win. Keith van Horn will get a ring.

TMTTRIO
06-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Thanks

Pistons < Spurs
06-20-2006, 05:02 PM
how long will it take cuban to exit the arena if the heat win? that fucking pussy.

LMAO!!! The kitten is back!

Pistons < Spurs
06-20-2006, 05:04 PM
It's been such a depressing day today because my grandfather died

Very sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.

ShoogarBear
06-20-2006, 05:05 PM
ABC, baby, ABC.

ShoogarBear
06-20-2006, 05:05 PM

They were talking in The Club about how much he was missed.

clambake
06-20-2006, 05:12 PM
I just wish you spurs fans would come out and say how you really feel.

aaronstampler
06-20-2006, 05:17 PM

I agree. It's pretty much having to pick between bending over for a guy or blowing him. I hate Shaq, I always have, and 'Toine singlehandedly tried to destroy the NBA between '99-'02. And J-Dub may be the first person in history to be suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome because of the Vietnam War, despite not being alive while it was going on.

I can't think of any team in either conference I'd less rather see than Mavs-Heat. Honestly I'd prefer Lakers-Bobcats.

DarrinS
06-20-2006, 05:19 PM
I have another idea.

I'm going to watch game 6 of the 2003 Spurs/Mavs series. Steve Kerr was brilliant.

aaronstampler
06-20-2006, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE=Pistons < Spurs]It's kind of fucked up.. No way in Hell I want them bastards in Miami to win...but it will probably be better for the Pistons if they do.

Shaq will be content, and gain 80 pounds in the offseason. The hunger will not be there for them they same way if they end up losing in game 7.

QUOTE]

Oh trust me, there'll still be plenty of hunger from him if Miami wins. The over/under on Shaq's weight when he waddles into training camp would be like 407.5 lbs.

mavsfan1000
06-20-2006, 05:28 PM
I would probably kill myself.
1. There is no team I hate more than the Heat (That includes the spurs)
2. I would have to live with some of the most choke plays a team has ever done in a playoff series along with public embarrassments of tantroms after the game. I feel faint just talking about it.

strangeweather
06-20-2006, 05:43 PM
I have another idea.

I'm going to watch game 6 of the 2003 Spurs/Mavs series. Steve Kerr was brilliant.
Don't forget Jack.

We have more pressing needs we need to fill, but watching a couple of 2003 games recently really made me wish we could trade to get Jack back here.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-20-2006, 05:44 PM
celebrate?

I'll kick some beers back and laugh at the choke job. You?

I will open the patio door to my apartment, go outside, and yell at the top of my lungs "Fuck you mavericks, you reap what you sow, pussies", then duct tape the "Mavs Are Gay" banner i made on the corner of my outside apartment wall and the adjacent apartment's outside wall. It will be in perfect position for two street's worth of traffic to see it if they are driving by.

strangeweather
06-20-2006, 05:49 PM
The Heat are an utterly appalling team build around Shaq, Wade, Riley and a bunch of ill-fitting, superstars-in-their-own-minds guns for hire like Antoine Walker and Jason Williams. Riley through his own hand-picked guy under the bus to get here. There is absolutely nothing to cheer if they win.

Yeah, Cuban is horrible, but at least they fine his ass when he goes on the court. I can deal with the guys Dallas has that are actually supposed to be out there.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Heat do not deserve the title, but Mavs deserve it even less. The mavs are the eipitome of evil, classlessness, and debauchery, that are changing the game of basketball.

Shaq is fat and funny. So there.

Obstructed_View
06-20-2006, 05:59 PM
If Karl Malone, Ray Allen and Kermit Washington were signed by the Heat right now I'd still root for them to get a ring before the Mavericks.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-20-2006, 06:00 PM
:smokin here here

violentkitten
06-20-2006, 06:01 PM

back with a vengeance, mofo.

j-6
06-20-2006, 06:01 PM
I want Dallas to win tonight, actually. A Game 7 is a Game 7 - hell, I watched two hockey teams I care nothing about last night because winning the Cup was a one game affair. I can put up with three or so more days of Mavs mania to watch them choke a Game 7 away on their home floor.

violentkitten
06-20-2006, 06:03 PM
if the mavs lose maybe i'll celebrate with a bottle of dom and shaving my nutsack.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-20-2006, 06:04 PM
I just wish you spurs fans would come out and say how you really feel.

they cheated us out of the finals....ive always hated dallas and will always hate dallas! hope they fuckin rot in hell!!

TONIGHT THE HEAT WILL FINISH IT!

the DALLAS MAVERICKS - CHEATERS&CHOKERS 2006!

j-6
06-20-2006, 06:08 PM
if the mavs lose maybe i'll celebrate with a bottle of dom and shaving my nutsack.

Is that the feline version of shaving off your playoff beard?

violentkitten
06-20-2006, 06:09 PM
Is that the feline version of shaving off your playoff beard?

some such. its the summer, man. the big cat's gotta do what the big cat's gotta do.

Obstructed_View
06-20-2006, 06:10 PM
2. I would have to live with some of the most choke plays a team has ever done in a playoff series along with public embarrassments of tantroms after the game. I feel faint just talking about it.
If the Mavs lose tonight, I will briefly...BRIEFLY feel bad for you that your team lost.

Eh, No. I won't. Sorry. My happiness will overwhelm everything else. It just makes it that much sweeter that Antoine Walker is getting a ring before Dirk and Cuban.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-20-2006, 06:15 PM
Glove deserves one more than Wundershit too

j-6
06-20-2006, 06:18 PM
I'll feel sorry for the three or four diehard Mav fans I knew before the SA-DAL series.

violentkitten
06-20-2006, 06:19 PM
mavericks fans can choke on my used litter.

Obstructed_View
06-20-2006, 06:44 PM
I'll feel sorry for the three or four diehard Mav fans I knew before the SA-DAL series.
I'll feel sorry for the three or four diehard Mav fans that existed before 2001.

George Gervin's Afro
06-20-2006, 10:30 PM
I'll feel sorry for the three or four diehard Mav fans that existed before 2001.

i knew one of those guys.. :lol

MannyIsGod
06-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Man, the only thing that can salvage this post season at this point is watching Dallas get so damn close and then fall on their faces.

Yes, I hate you Mavs Fans. HATE.

exstatic
06-20-2006, 10:51 PM
We should all meet for drinks somewhere, if the hated Mavs lose.

George Gervin's Afro
06-20-2006, 10:56 PM
as wade ices the game he shouLD THANK CUBAN for helping the NBA change the rules to the benefit of perimeter players ..

where's cuban??? where's that llloonnnggg face?

SA Gunslinger
06-20-2006, 11:00 PM
I just ran out of beer. Time to go by some more. Woohoo.

rayray2k8
06-20-2006, 11:10 PM
:lmao

You nailed it dude...

No way a bitch like Walker should EVER get a title...

Well aint that a bitch??? :lol

Pistons < Spurs
06-21-2006, 12:06 AM
What a terrible night.

I am so completely freakin bummed that the Heat players are actually considered NBA Champs.

Louie Vega
06-21-2006, 12:21 AM

LMFAO :lol

Tek_XX
06-21-2006, 12:22 AM
What a terrible night.

I am so completely freakin bummed that the Heat players are actually considered NBA Champs.

Yeah but think about the Mavs being NBA champs....ugh a horrible thought

judaspriestess
06-21-2006, 12:30 AM
well for me, watching the pricks lose while working out at the gym, I just started laughing. Lots of people were happy that Miami won. Now I'm home and I guess I'll take a really nice zanexish pill I bought in Argentina. They were a bargain, 30 of them for $7.00 bucks, needless to say I bought $100 dollars worth :lol :spin

I must say Miami did not deserve to win either, they sucked all year but hey in my opinion, they are the lesser of two evils.

judaspriestess
06-21-2006, 12:34 AM
I'll be typing up a column to remind everyone that Stephen A. Smith called it before the season even began.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22916&highlight=Stephen

Quite frankly, you can read it and weep.
thats cause he had an insider at ABC. This shit was so fucking ratings oriented this year. Good ol ABC. But hey fuck it anyone but the pricks I say

baseline bum
06-21-2006, 12:39 AM
Man, the only thing that can salvage this post season at this point is watching Dallas get so damn close and then fall on their faces.

Yes, I hate you Mavs Fans. HATE.

Fuck them! I hate Dallas and I'm so glad Cuban's whining ass gets this close, and fuck! nothing... it's like getting a blowjob from Angelina Jolie for 4 minutes and then the girl just gets up and leaves you with a hard-on.

violentkitten
06-21-2006, 12:41 AM
the heat have successfully defended the larry o'brien trophy from cuban

ShoogarBear
06-21-2006, 12:52 AM
Fuck them! I hate Dallas and I'm so glad Cuban's whining ass gets this close, and fuck! nothing... it's like getting a blowjob from Angelina Jolie for 4 minutes and then the girl just gets up and leaves you with a hard-on.It would be impossible to come up with an analogy to which Mark Cuban could relate less.

milkyway21
06-21-2006, 01:02 AM
i'll be thinking will Cuban dismantle this team again?

who's coming back? who gets traded?

what a nice ride :bike: then they went pfffft!

judaspriestess
06-21-2006, 01:08 AM
i'll be thinking will Cuban dismantle this team again?

who's coming back? who gets traded?

what a nice ride :bike: then they went pfffft!

like a smelly fart........... :elephant

skeet, skeet, skeet in your face Mark Cuban!!

WalterBenitez
06-21-2006, 02:51 AM

DId you...?

WalterBenitez
06-21-2006, 02:52 AM
I live in Dallas so I'll probably go outside and scream just to piss of the neighbors that suddenly have Mavericks signs in their yards.

hey, wait for me ... I want to :vomit:

Louie Vega
06-21-2006, 02:56 AM
The first thing I did was celebrate. Not celebrate for Miami winning. But for Dallas losing. Opened up a couple of Bud Light's . Talked on my celly for about 2 hours with other Spurs fans who were enjoying the mavs loss. And watching NBA tv all night long til I fall asleep. I don't think I will ever get sick of watching Dallas choke. FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK DDDDDAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLAAAAASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

WalterBenitez
06-21-2006, 02:57 AM

DId you killed yourself? if you don't answer ... this planet will be a better place (one Mavs' fan less)

Doug Collins
06-21-2006, 04:37 AM
DId you killed yourself? if you don't answer ... this planet will be a better place (one Mavs' fan less)

All 14 remaining Mavs fans in the world should have a cultish group suicide at Cuban´s castle complete with black shrouds and Kool-aid.

foodie2
06-21-2006, 05:50 AM
I have to be at work at 6:30 am, so I had to go to bed last night at half time. I awoke to a glorious picture of the Heat celebrating.

This can only be a good day, because somewhere in Dallas, Mark Cuban is waking up crying.

hitmanyr2k
06-21-2006, 07:45 AM
I was on such a high about the Mavs losing that I couldn't sleep and only got 2-3 hours of sleep last night. And even then I woke up energetic :lol

Obstructed_View
06-21-2006, 07:49 AM
I was on such a high about the Mavs losing that I couldn't sleep and only got 2-3 hours of sleep last night. And even then I woke up energetic :lol
I'm still awake.

mavsfan1000
06-21-2006, 06:07 PM
Well all I can say is wait till next year. The mavs are very young and got at least 5 more years at competing for the title if they keep the roster they have now.

G-Nob
06-21-2006, 07:24 PM
I agree.

Dunc
06-21-2006, 08:02 PM

GO MAVS!

I'm with you, buddy. Or, was, I guess, since, this is all in the past here.

baseline bum
06-21-2006, 08:05 PM
You're never guaranteed to be back. It took us 4 years after the second-most dominant playoff run in NBA History (at the time) and an NBA record 12-win playoff winning streak. They were an automatic to win the conference, but came up short. There's no guarantee it ever comes together again the way it did this year.

maxpower
06-21-2006, 08:10 PM
Actually, I will not even know, since I have not watched even one second of bball since the Spurs got beat.
Second.

I just found out about it a few hours ago.

Either way it's not good but I guess the lesser of two evils prevailed...maybe..I'm torn...but I think Mavs fan getting their comeupance is sweet enough.