PDA

View Full Version : Been a little boring arond here.....

Walton Buys Off Me
08-25-2004, 11:25 PM
Aside from IceMan's affinity for dirt roads, Mouse's exhausted heterosexual crush on the ultra-masculine Mark Cuban and newcomer/spam artist premiere Sergio Nogueira who has officially replaced T Park as the forum's local toothless troglodyte, this place needs an injection worse than Quincy Carter. I mean, come on I know it's the summer and all, but reading old Sergio's 'posts' is like trying to understand Jack Handey after hitting mushrooms. Sergio, a tip for you my man, if you're going to fish in a stream of consciousness, make sure you bring some bait.

Rest assured, WBOM is back and evidently more willing than ever to whack the proverbial hornet's nest around here.

The Royal Family can only silence me for so long- this place without me is like a trip to Amsterdam without the high.

Boo-ya!

E20
08-25-2004, 11:28 PM
For some reason due to your name and your avatar. Whenever I read your posts Bill Walton's voice is in my head saying the words you typed. Wierd. :(

iminlakerland
08-25-2004, 11:52 PM
:sleepy

Solid D
08-26-2004, 12:14 AM
I agree it's been a little boring. It's the off-season, which is very painful for most Spurs' fans.

This topic actually bores me.

upyours
08-26-2004, 12:17 AM
shut the **** up walton you asslicker i;d rather read tpark's shit