PDA

View Full Version : Quick Quiz

dbestpro
06-20-2006, 11:21 PM
Name the only current NBA team from Texas to never win an NBA championship. :lol

ShoogarBear
06-20-2006, 11:22 PM
:lmao

v2freak
06-21-2006, 12:08 AM
I Know I Know! It's The San Antonio Spurs Right?

Darrin
06-21-2006, 01:29 AM
Here's my quiz:

1. San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas are the teams in Texas. The state of Texas has 5 NBA titles. One team has no NBA titles. List how many titles each team has.

2. The Dallas Mavericks are to Texas as the _________________ are to California.

3. Which foreign-born player has yet to win an NBA Championship?

A. Dirk Nowitzki
B. Hakeem Olajuwon
C. Manu Ginobili
D. Darko Milicic

When done, turn over your papers on your desk. This counts towards 15% of your basketball IQ.

Dunc
06-21-2006, 01:32 AM
Here's my quiz:

1. San Antonio, Houston, and Dallas are the teams in Texas. The state of Texas has 5 NBA titles. One team has no NBA titles. List how many titles each team has.

2. The Dallas Mavericks are to Texas as the _________________ are to California.

A. Dirk Nowitzki
B. Hakeem Olajuwon
C. Manu Ginobili
D. Darko Milicic

When done, turn over your papers on your desk. This counts towards 15% of your basketball IQ.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I love it when people bring Darko into the championship picture. It's always such a smack in the face to the Malones and Dirks of the world, lol.

jman3000
06-21-2006, 01:33 AM
:lmao

Darrin
06-21-2006, 01:34 AM
Q2 is the stumper.

Winnipeg_Spur
06-21-2006, 01:36 AM
Q2 is the stumper.
Los Angeles Clippers?

dknights411
06-21-2006, 01:36 AM

A. Dirk Nowitzki
B. Hakeem Olajuwon
C. Manu Ginobili
D. Darko Milicic

Oooohhh SNAP! DARKO!!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao

*note: That wasn't my answer btw. :lol

texlawman
06-21-2006, 01:40 AM
Get a life. It's not like the city of Dallas has never won a championship. Our time will come in the NBA.

In the meantime, since the Spurs also lost maybe you can cheer for the most successful sports franchise in Texas by a long shot-The Dallas Cowboys. At last count I think we had five rings.

Darrin
06-21-2006, 01:44 AM
Los Angeles Clippers?

Los Angeles Lakers - 14 NBA Championships.
Golden State Warriors - 3 NBA Championships.
Sacramento Kings - 1 NBA Championship.
Los Angeles Clippers - 0 NBA Championships.

Darrin
06-21-2006, 01:57 AM
Get a life. It's not like the city of Dallas has never won a championship. Our time will come in the NBA.

In the meantime, since the Spurs also lost maybe you can cheer for the most successful sports franchise in Texas by a long shot-The Dallas Cowboys. At last count I think we had five rings.

Bringing up the Cowboys on a basketball site. That's a bad sign.

Doug Collins
06-21-2006, 02:09 AM
"Everybody say...MAVERICKS!!!!" -AJ NBA Cares

baseline bum
06-21-2006, 02:10 AM
Los Angeles Lakers - 14 NBA Championships.
Golden State Warriors - 3 NBA Championships.
Sacramento Kings - 1 NBA Championship.
Los Angeles Clippers - 0 NBA Championships.

I wouldn't count the Rochester Royals' 51 title for the Kings. I think they don't even acknowledge it since it came on a team that refused to have black players.

Darrin
06-21-2006, 02:15 AM
I wouldn't count the Rochester Royals' 51 title for the Kings. I think they don't even acknowledge it since it came on a team that refused to have black players.

They acknowledge they were once the Rochester Royals, and that's all I need to know.

Obstructed_View
06-21-2006, 02:18 AM

Pat Riley was drafted by the Cowboys, so let's call it six.

The Mavs still have ZERO.

dknights411
06-21-2006, 02:50 AM

If this was the NFL, I'd be impressed. But it isn't. And I'm not.