PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Spurs and Spur's fans

Mavtek
06-21-2006, 01:57 AM
I had a great time this season, the Spurs/Mavs series was one of the best sports series I've ever seen. I think I've learned quite a bit from this season, and I've decided that it's time for me to move on from being a "Professional Sports Fan".

Anyway on that note, congrats to the NBA on finding their next "Jordan". I hope that Spur's fans and the remaining NBA fans or Maverick fans for that matter can get something out of being a fan of those enterprises.

This is the point where I'd usually say "Go Cowboys", but no I can't do that because of TO. I'm sorry, but you can't go signing the biggest POS in the league to my team. The man who disrespected everything about Dallas is now a Cowboy, sorry but that's just too difficult to accept.

Oh well maybe in a few years when the "Dwade Era" has expired I can comeback to the NBA, or maybe when TO is shot in a Drive by I can get back to the Cowboys, but until then GO HORNS!!!

Obstructed_View
06-21-2006, 01:58 AM
TO will have to work some long fuckin' hours to embarass the city of Dallas as much as Mark Cuban has.

Mavtek
06-21-2006, 02:04 AM
Cuban hasn't done anything to the city like Jerry has, he didn't go and sign someone who disrepected Dallas and everything we stand for in front of 52,000 fans. That's just fucked up............

Mavtek
06-21-2006, 02:22 AM
Anyway good night and good luck next year!

Brutalis
06-21-2006, 02:24 AM
Jerry Jones is from Arkansas and played/won the NT in 64'. That doesn't shame you guys? Wow..

Anyways. Nice vent thread. See you tomorrow.

Louie Vega
06-21-2006, 02:29 AM
Anyway good night and good luck next year!

Suck a dick. Your team lost 4 straight. Monumental meltdown. The window for the Dallas Mavericks to win a championship opened fast and closed even faster. Phoenix will be 100%. The Spurs will be motivated. As well as Detroit. It is time for the Spurs to focus on the goal for next year. And that is to take back what was stolen from us.

Obstructed_View
06-21-2006, 02:29 AM
Cuban hasn't done anything to the city like Jerry has, he didn't go and sign someone who disrepected Dallas and everything we stand for in front of 52,000 fans. That's just fucked up............
It's absolutely amazing that Mark Cuban gets a complete pass for doing all the shit that Jerry Jones gets blamed for, and Jerry Jones is demonized for doing all the shit that Cuban gets credit for. Talk to me when the Mavericks have been to the finals three times, let alone winning it three times in four years and we'll have a conversation about sports ownership in Dallas.

"Disrespected Dallas and everything we stand for"? Like what? Whining and complaining and blaming everyone else when you lose? TO may be a lot of things, but that motherfucker shows up when it's time to play and never makes excuses about anything. I can't stand TO, but he puts a lot of people in the Mavs organization and in Dallas to shame when the subject is class, and that's just fucking sad.

Mavtek
06-21-2006, 02:34 AM
Suck a dick. Your team lost 4 straight. Monumental meltdown. The window for the Dallas Mavericks to win a championship opened fast and closed even faster. Phoenix will be 100%. The Spurs will be motivated. As well as Detroit. It is time for the Spurs to focus on the goal for next year. And that is to take back what was stolen from us.

Wow wished you luck and that's the response I get, that's classy. Who the fuck cares what the Mavs did or didn't do?

Mavtek
06-21-2006, 02:38 AM
It's absolutely amazing that Mark Cuban gets a complete pass for doing all the shit that Jerry Jones gets blamed for, and Jerry Jones is demonized for doing all the shit that Cuban gets credit for. Talk to me when the Mavericks have been to the finals three times, let alone winning it three times in four years and we'll have a conversation about sports ownership in Dallas.

"Disrespected Dallas and everything we stand for"? Like what? Whining and complaining and blaming everyone else when you lose? TO may be a lot of things, but that motherfucker shows up when it's time to play and never makes excuses about anything. I can't stand TO, but he puts a lot of people in the Mavs organization and in Dallas to shame when the subject is class, and that's just fucking sad.

Dude sorry, You weren't and never will be a Mav's fan, you will never feel like I felt watching Wade get that call in game 5, or should I say calls, whatever.

You also weren't sitting in row 26 on the 30 yard line watching TO dancing all over the Star after he demoralized the team that just 3 years prior was a contender. Sorry, please don't tell me who I should and shouldn't be a fan of or respect that's certainly not your place.

Louie Vega
06-21-2006, 02:52 AM
, you will never feel like I felt watching Wade get that call in game 5, or should I say calls, whatever.

A mavs fan complaining about calls? You better get the fuck out of here dude. Payback is a MOTHERFUCKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obstructed_View
06-21-2006, 03:02 AM
Dude sorry, You weren't and never will be a Mav's fan, you will never feel like I felt watching Wade get that call in game 5, or should I say calls, whatever.
Of course not. It's not like my hall of fame power forward was fouled out of a game by having his foot stepped on. It's not like Dirk Nowitzki broke the record for free throw attempts against the Spurs. I just didn't act like a little douche and cry about how sad it made me that the mean old NBA was conspiring against me.

I used to be a Mavs fan, but crying little bandwagon pussies like you made me hate everything the organization stands for.

You also weren't sitting in row 26 on the 30 yard line watching TO dancing all over the Star after he demoralized the team that just 3 years prior was a contender. Sorry, please don't tell me who I should and shouldn't be a fan of or respect that's certainly not your place.
No I was cheering on George Teague for thumping his stupid ass because the officials didn't flag him the first time he did it. Did you cry into your hologram cup? So sowwy. If you don't like my opinions, maybe you should keep your sissy ass off of a public message board.

sghspurs
06-21-2006, 03:17 AM
[QUOTE=Mavtek]Dude sorry, You weren't and never will be a Mav's fan, you will never feel like I felt watching Wade get that call in game 5, or should I say calls, whatever.

you won't ever be a spurs fan and you didn't have to witness tim duncan make an unbelievable shot over shaq in 2004 against the lakers only to have derek fisher somehow miraculously make a turnaround jumper with .4 seconds remaining to basically end the spurs season in 04.

there are 30 teams in the league who think they are disrespected by the NBA, refs, stern, etc...don't tell us your sad story about bad calls and all that crap because we've seen our fair share of them too. calls are made by officials whether they're good calls or shitty calls and you just have to deal with it. ultimately, i think the mavs constant complaints (especially from cuban) about the suspension of stack and the foul on wade was a distraction and cost them the series to a degree; just like the spurs complaining in the mavs series during the games was a distraction and cost the spurs to a certain degree.

you dominated the first two games of the series and then lost 4 in a row. the mavs just collapsed and got beat, and trust me we all know what its like to dominate the first two games of a series and then completely meltdown. it happens. We have felt what you felt bro.

sghspurs
06-21-2006, 03:22 AM
and by the way mavtek i'll bet anything that you'll be back next year cheering for the mavs and all that stuff. you can't just walk away from it. your just a little bitter right now. you'll get over it in a week or two.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-21-2006, 03:25 AM
Oh well maybe in a few years when the "Dwade Era" has expired I can comeback to the NBA

or when the wagon makes its rounds again..... mavs suck! :lol

cherylsteele
06-21-2006, 09:44 AM
Wow wished you luck and that's the response I get, that's classy. Who the fuck cares what the Mavs did or didn't do?
The point he was trying to make is you wish us luck and then rant about poor officiating.....something you Mavs' fans berated some Spurs' fans of doing.
You show a double-standard.

Taking it to the Hole
06-21-2006, 10:01 AM
I guess we will see if the Mavs are one-hit wonders next year? I am willing to bet that this year was their best shot. It only gets harder and harder to get back to the Finals. The Spurs will be more hungrier than the Mavs will be, that is for sure. It is poetic justice that they lost on their home court, just like the Spurs did. The only difference is every Finals the Spurs played in, we didn't CHOKE. Mavs can't say the same.

spur219
06-21-2006, 10:14 AM
Everything will be forgotten once Owens starts scoring all those touchdowns.

wolf754life
06-21-2006, 10:39 AM
JUSTICE MavTek, what goes around comes around, 2nd place is the biggest loser!

dbestpro
06-21-2006, 11:09 AM
The Mavericks will not be as good. Look for Cleveland to try and pry away Jason Terry. I think Van Horn will look for a starting job too. It will be tough for them to reload. Also, the NBA has to be careful in the small ball switch or it will make the big man obsolete. The wonder of the NBA is that all people no matter what size can play the game. You can't say that about too many other sports. NBA is really the only place 7 footers can play.

Jules
06-21-2006, 11:26 AM

Dude, perhaps you now have some sort of idea how I felt when Dirk was going to the line 40 times against us. Moreover, I was at all 7 games!!!

Dirk was in usually form… a no-show in the 4th. Had it not been for freethrows during the Spurs match-up, the Mavhicks would have not have made it to the Finals.

Cheers!

Islymore
06-21-2006, 11:33 AM
No I was cheering on George Teague for thumping his stupid ass because the officials didn't flag him the first time he did it.

Yeah... GT was my fav at that moment... and TO needed to have his ass knocked down.

I have come to grips with the TO in Dallas, even tho TO embarrassed the Star... but... there isnt too many TOs in the league.. and I'll settle for him if its an improvement from last year. Keyshawn couldnt make plays like TO can...

samikeyp
06-21-2006, 11:40 AM
Dude sorry, You weren't and never will be a Mav's fan, you will never feel like I felt watching Wade get that call in game 5, or should I say calls, whatever

Yeah...I saw it in the WCSF with Dirk.

strangeweather
06-21-2006, 11:42 AM
This is the point where I'd usually say "Go Cowboys", but no I can't do that because of TO. I'm sorry, but you can't go signing the biggest POS in the league to my team. The man who disrespected everything about Dallas is now a Cowboy, sorry but that's just too difficult to accept.
Is anyone even remotely surprised that TO is on the Cowboys?

I really want to be positive about the Cowboys -- they've been my team since before the Spurs even existed. But I just don't believe in the whole way the organization is run -- they're like the anti-Spurs.

Spurs Dynasty
06-21-2006, 12:06 PM
I had a great time this season, the Spurs/Mavs series was one of the best sports series I've ever seen. I think I've learned quite a bit from this season, and I've decided that it's time for me to move on from being a "Professional Sports Fan".

Anyway on that note, congrats to the NBA on finding their next "Jordan". I hope that Spur's fans and the remaining NBA fans or Maverick fans for that matter can get something out of being a fan of those enterprises.

Oh well maybe in a few years when the "Dwade Era" has expired I can comeback to the NBA, or maybe when TO is shot in a Drive by I can get back to the Cowboys, but until then GO HORNS!!!

Amen on TO. I am disgusted with thecomplete prostituting of the Cowboys. I will still bleed blue and silver, but i am pissed. Jones, you whore !

Also, Mavs/SPurs best series ever. See you next year. Please get rid of the other Dallas POS - Cuban. You must be very proud.

Good luck, cya in conf finals next year with any luck.

DarrinS
06-21-2006, 12:26 PM
Damn. Don't you think you guys were a little hard on him? Gheez.

kalikot_boy_kr
06-21-2006, 12:37 PM
hey mavtek!!! its not a cowboy!! mavs are jsut a lousy fans of all time except those cowboys, i like cowboys in dallas but i hate mavs fans!!! got it??? u fuck!!!!

kalikot_boy_kr
06-21-2006, 12:39 PM
moreover: mavs fan are dogboy not a cowboy! so shut ur mouth out!! u have nothing to prove that u are the best team....u are just lucky but not the best team...still the spur own u!!!hahhahahha!

samikeyp
06-21-2006, 12:49 PM
Mavtek....You don't think Wade is the next MJ...its all over the site man. I think you have made your point. Let it go.

kalikot_boy_kr
06-21-2006, 01:34 PM
dirk>>>wacky flukers
terry>>>>showy monkey<<< i hate his face! he look like a funny clown to me.
stuckhouse>>>wheres ur fresh legs u talkin about? nothing but lousy.
howard>>>>the rushing ego> who the hell are u?
harris>>>>keep ur lips shut up!! ur funny...
dampier>>>> slow motion picture>>>hahhahhaha!
daniels>>>>ur a joke!
cuban>>>>pretending tobe the best team....but nothing...
avery>>>>>arrogant....
................the heat makes u a crying babies!!!!! hahahhahha!