PDA

View Full Version : What the spurs players are doing now ?

polandprzem
06-21-2006, 06:34 AM
:huh

I have no info what are the spurs players doing.
We know that Bruce will be a USA representative so he probably is working on how not to be rusty.

What is Timmy doing? What is manu doing?
Do someone have an info?

In Timmys site there is still the old diary, I think the only one post he wrote there the whole season :(

angel_luv
06-21-2006, 07:54 AM
Timmy is probably pretty pre occupied with wife and baby, as he should be.

I imagine Gino went home to Argentina.

:)

spursincharge
06-21-2006, 07:58 AM
Horry was at Wings n More last night for dollar beer night to watch Dallas fall.

TDMVPDPOY
06-21-2006, 07:59 AM
i think the duncans are celebrating sydneys first birthday?

the other guys on the team are probaly freeloading at his house.

angel_luv
06-21-2006, 08:08 AM
Horry was at Wings n More last night for dollar beer night to watch Dallas fall.

That is cool. Hopefully he will still be working with us this time next year. :)

Sho and Beno are in Slovenia. (Well Sho is for sure and I am assuming Beno is since his good party was a week ago.)

kolko
Manu has been in Bahia Blanca since last week.

WalterBenitez
I read in another thread TP is enjoying his short vacation with Eva, also that Brent is Hawai, I know Oberto is in Cordoba (ARG), not sure about Manu... the rest I don't know ... I heard that Bruce has a home in Miami :D, (good place to stay in with those all celebration around).

Rasho, Beno ?? back to Europe? Tim Duncan ... this guy is probably trying to sleep since his newborn child :baby , POP the coach is probably tasting some f...g good wine around the world :drunk

angel_luv
06-21-2006, 08:20 AM
Brent is Hawaii

:fro Very nice!

angel_luv
06-21-2006, 08:21 AM
Manu has been in Bahia Blanca since last week.

That is nice to know. I have been wondering how he is... wish he would post on his website.

I hope he is having good rest and a fun vacation.:)

SA210
06-21-2006, 09:24 AM
I read in another thread TP is enjoying his short vacation with Eva, also that Brent is Hawai, I know Oberto is in Cordoba (ARG), not sure about Manu... the rest I don't know ... I heard that Bruce has a home in Miami :D, (good place to stay in with those all celebration around).

Rasho, Beno ?? back to Europe? Tim Duncan ... this guy is probably trying to sleep since his newborn child :baby , POP the coach is probably tasting some f...g good wine around the world :drunk
Pop is probably trying to figure out how to create a small ball roster.
:pctoss

WalterBenitez
06-21-2006, 10:39 AM
Pop is probably trying to figure out how to create a small ball roster.:pctoss

You see more options when you are :drunk