06-21-2006, 12:33 PM
*silence*

:lmao

samikeyp
06-21-2006, 12:35 PM
very nice.

greywheel
06-21-2006, 12:37 PM
yeah, I noticed that. I have been waiting for some sort of 'congrats Miami' comment. Maybe when he sobers up.
I tried reading fan comments on his blog but they all seemed to fall in one of two predictable categories.

strangeweather
06-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Maybe his computer died again. :lmao

Mixability
06-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Maybe his computer died again. :lmao

or maybe he was the fan that was arrested after the game....

samikeyp
06-21-2006, 12:44 PM
the response from Marky Mark should be interesting.

JMarkJohns
06-21-2006, 01:12 PM
I figure Mark's response will be as follows...

"Congratulations to the Miami Heat, The NBA's 2006 Champions"

Just so that in being classy, he can still be a prick be implying the league was rigged.

MoSpur
06-21-2006, 01:18 PM
His applause at the end of the game was so fake. He didn't fool anyone. Everyone knows he was ticked. He should have done his usual Mark Cuban antics and I would have been fine with that.

LEONARD
06-21-2006, 01:19 PM
No win situation for Mark...

1. Don't blog...gets ripped.
2. Blog and say congrats to the Heat...he's fake.
3. Blog and whine...

kalikot_boy_kr
06-21-2006, 01:21 PM
hahahhahah! toilet paper again!!!

strangeweather
06-21-2006, 01:24 PM

3. Blog and whine...
Maybe he can go on Letterman instead, and make fun of Pat Riley again. :rolleyes

FromWayDowntown
06-21-2006, 01:28 PM

3. Blog and whine...

Curiously, those untenable options are entirely of his own making. I couldn't care less if Mark suddenly finds himself in a no-win situation -- he's decided to make Mavericks basketball mostly about him (particularly this post-season) and now that his proxies didn't get it done for him, he's got some serious helpings of humble pie awaiting.

Sportcamper
06-21-2006, 01:35 PM
I started to feel bad for the Mavericks...One would think that when Shaquille goes to the bench things would get a little easier....Then Alonzo comes in & starts swatting the ball back at the shooters & if they dare to drive to the hoop he hits them harder than Shaq does....The Heat fed on Alonzo’s energy...

In any case Dirk has become a favorite player of mine & Mark Cuban showed some class by staying at courtside to applaud the Heat....

This game does not seem fair....Jeannie Buss has 5 or 6 rings and her boyfriend has nine rings... :lol

http://espn.starwave.com/media/nba/2003/0725/photo/r_jbuss_tpi.jpg

kalikot_boy_kr
06-21-2006, 01:44 PM
dirk>>>wacky flukers
terry>>>>showy monkey<<< i hate his face! he look like a funny clown to me.
stuckhouse>>>wheres ur fresh legs u talkin about? nothing but lousy.
howard>>>>the rushing ego> who the hell are u?
harris>>>>keep ur lips shut up!! ur funny...
dampier>>>> slow motion picture>>>hahhahhaha!
daniels>>>>ur a joke!
cuban>>>>pretending tobe the best team....but nothing...
avery>>>>>arrogant....
................the heat makes u a crying babies!!!!! hahahhahha!

LEONARD
06-21-2006, 02:00 PM
Maybe he can go on Letterman instead, and make fun of Pat Riley again. :rolleyes

That was a HUGE fuck up on his part...

Curiously, those untenable options are entirely of his own making. I couldn't care less if Mark suddenly finds himself in a no-win situation -- he's decided to make Mavericks basketball mostly about him (particularly this post-season) and now that his proxies didn't get it done for him, he's got some serious helpings of humble pie awaiting.

Of course it's due to own making...doesn't change the fact that he's in a no win situation right now. He's probably better off just not saying anything for a few days at least...

caŽlo
06-21-2006, 02:07 PM
karma.. aint it a bitch? :)

strangeweather
06-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Of course it's due to own making...doesn't change the fact that he's in a no win situation right now. He's probably better off just not saying anything for a few days at least...
A few years would be even better.

ShoogarBear
06-21-2006, 02:29 PM

3. Blog and whine...

I bet you felt sorry for poor Saddem in that no-win situation in his bunker, too.

LEONARD
06-21-2006, 02:30 PM
I bet you felt sorry for poor Saddem in that no-win situation in his bunker, too.

You guessed it...unbelievable... :lol

Winnipeg_Spur
06-21-2006, 02:40 PM
Oh man, you guys just reminded me I still have his Letterman appearance on the DVR. I was saving it just for the slim chance the Mavs lost so I could watch it and laugh at him, which I think I will do now. :tu

bulletedge
06-21-2006, 02:45 PM
I am a Mavs fan but the next time I give a shit about anything Cuban has to say will be the first time.

We in Dallas are cursed with two bozo owners in Cuban and Jerry Jones. But, what are we gonna' do- root against our home teams because their owners are a couple of multi-zillion buffoons?

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about it but try to ignore them...and continue to root for the home team. I will admit that if I didn't live in Dallas, I'd hate the Cowboys & Mavs just as much as I hate OU, Notre Dame, Redskins, Eagles, A&M, Yankees, etc. etc.

Islymore
06-21-2006, 03:06 PM
This game does not seem fair....Jeannie Buss has 5 or 6 rings and her boyfriend has nine rings... :lol

http://espn.starwave.com/media/nba/2003/0725/photo/r_jbuss_tpi.jpg

Who's her boyfriend?

bulletedge
06-21-2006, 03:11 PM
Who's her boyfriend?

You're kidding...right?

CosmicCowboy
06-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Who's her boyfriend?

Phil Jackson

greywheel
06-21-2006, 06:40 PM
While there is no new blog yet, Mark could not stay away. I was listening to ESPN 103.3 on the way home here in DFW. I was enjoying Randy Galloway's take on why the Mavs lost. He and Derek Harper who called in agreed that the team and Avery started bying into Mark's complaints about the bad officiating. Harper said this was bad because it gave the team an excuse to lose.
Randy started taking calls after talking to Harper. The second call was from Mark Cuban who was upset about Randy calling his team 'Gutless' (Randy did say this but he says crap like this all the time). They argued about that a few minutes. Mark kinda won the arguement but Randy did not back down from the statement.
Randy asked Cuban about his blame in the team losing and why so much of the series focused on Cuban rather than the Mavs. Cuban spent a lot of time denying he said much about the officiating during the playoffs. He said he didn't go on any radio shows and didn't do any media interviews. He forgot to mention is Letterman stint and Randy failed to call him on it. He said he did not seek out the official after game 5, they just happened to cross paths. He claimed he just told Deraso (sp?) that he was out of position to make the call with Wade. (He hinted that Darrell Armstrong said the same thing as they were walking together).
Cuban also denied that Avery was starting to act like him. He just claimed Avery saw all the bad officiating himself and got tired of it.

ESPN radio may have a replay up later, and the local paper may have a better transcript but the impression I got from the interview was the Cuban still believes that he got robbed and does not beleive he had any negative impact on the series.
In fact he said, he believed the Mavs won two games, the Heat won two games and two games were decided by the "Basketball Gods".

strangeweather
06-21-2006, 06:43 PM
ESPN radio may have a replay up later, and the local paper may have a better transcript but the impression I got from the interview was the Cuban still believes that he got robbed and does not beleive he had any negative impact on the series.
In fact he said, he believed the Mavs won two games, the Heat won two games and two games were decided by the "Basketball Gods".
What an asswipe.

nbascribe
06-21-2006, 06:52 PM
I don't think we'll here from Mark for a while.

Crying like a baby takes days to recoup from......Just ask Dirk.

DaSpurs#1
06-21-2006, 08:39 PM
maybe Mark Cuban took lessons from Dirk and ended up drop kicking his laptop after they lost and ended up breaking it :lol