PDA

View Full Version : Reality TV at it's best

BillsCarnage
06-21-2006, 02:12 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/

Click on the "Fan Reaction" link for a great, great video of Mavs fans.

atxrocker
06-21-2006, 02:19 PM
:lmao :lmao thats fucking awesome

rayray2k8
06-21-2006, 02:21 PM
OOOOHHHHHH GOOOOOOD!!!
:lmao
Did you laugh when you saw that Bill??
Of course you did. :rolleyes:lol

Mixability
06-21-2006, 02:22 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/?nl

Click on the "Fan Reaction" link for a great, great video of Mavs fans.

It's kinda funny that the children interviewed showed balls and said "we lost, we just got beat, we'll get em next year", when all the adults pulled "we were robbed, the refs suck, it's David Stern's fault" out of their asses. :lol

Taco
06-21-2006, 02:29 PM
It's kinda funny that the children interviewed showed balls and said "we lost, we just got beat, we'll get em next year", when all the adults pulled "we were robbed, the refs suck, it's David Stern's fault" out of their asses. :lol

YEP THE KIDS HAD MORE REALISTIC TAKES

LEONARD
06-21-2006, 02:31 PM
Idiots...

I'm sure the fans leaving game 7 in S.A. were saying similar crap...it's only natural...

bulletedge
06-21-2006, 02:34 PM
No Leonard- you're wrong. I don't think I heard any fans say a thing about the refs being a factor in the Spurs' loss to Dallas this year. Especially right after they lost game 7.

I seem to recall nothing but positive comments and accolades directed towards the Mavs as being the clearly better team.

Mixability
06-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Idiots...

I'm sure the fans leaving game 7 in S.A. were saying similar crap...it's only natural...

Is that your only comeback regarding ANYTHING that Mavs fans do?

Well the Spurs were complaining about the officials....

Nowitski flops just like Manu....

I know the Mavs want to be so much like the Spurs, as do their fans, but I guess ya'll will have to just hang up a Western Conference Banner this year....

Obstructed_View
06-21-2006, 02:35 PM
Idiots...

It's only natural in Dallas, dude. The only thing more pathetic is you continuing to make excuses for them.

rayray2k8
06-21-2006, 02:35 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw that the kids admitted that Miami actually BEAT them than compared to the "grownups" who complained about the refs and said that they screwed them. :rolleyes

DaSpurs#1
06-21-2006, 03:29 PM
hahaha funny stuff the kids have more commen sence then the "adults" did :lmao

td4mvp21
06-21-2006, 03:33 PM
LMFAO

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

LEONARD
06-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Is that your only comeback regarding ANYTHING that Mavs fans do?

Well the Spurs were complaining about the officials....

Nowitski flops just like Manu....

I know the Mavs want to be so much like the Spurs, as do their fans, but I guess ya'll will have to just hang up a Western Conference Banner this year....

Just stating a fact...any team's fans would be irrational in that situation...and I'm sure there were Spurs fans that were leaving game 7. It's not like all the fans are that way...the drunken idiots tend to gravitate to the cameras so everyone can hear their genius hot sports opinions...

It's only natural in Dallas, dude. The only thing more pathetic is you continuing to make excuses for them.

Read much? I called them IDIOTS...as in the people in those videos...

and I can guarantee there were plenty of Spurs fans crying foul as they left game 7 in SA...PLENTY. This message board is the only indicator needed for that...

Burn531
06-21-2006, 04:13 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

SA210
06-21-2006, 04:15 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Now they know how we felt after games 3 and 4 were gift wrapped for them.
Especially after they told us to stop whining.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-21-2006, 04:29 PM
and I can guarantee there were plenty of Spurs fans crying foul as they left game 7 in SA...PLENTY. This message board is the only indicator needed for that...

yeah but when we cry foul its warranted, when the mavs cry foul its so they can feel a bit better about their loss or losses!

JMarkJohns
06-22-2006, 03:46 PM
Out of the mouth of babes...