PDA

View Full Version : Randy Galloway Is A Complete Tool!!

nbascribe
06-21-2006, 07:40 PM
Was listening to ESPN 103.3 tonight jsut to see what the reaction was from last night and I heard an update in which Randy Galloway said that the Mavericks were gutless last night.

Galloway then had Mark Cuban on and Cuban defended his team. Well I can't believe I'm doing this but…Cuban's right. :vomit

Now we've all done a lot of trash talking up here about the Mavs and much of it was rightfully so. After all that's what we do as sports fans right? But to call a team that is in the NBA Finals gutless is well, GUTLESS by the accusor.

This team played as well as it could with what it had. They beat the two top teams in the WC and deserved to represent. They looked like they were gonna keep the title in the conference and in the Lone Star state but things went south.

Still, the Mavs did an admirable job for a franchise that had never been there before. So it's really troubling to read and hear a supposed respected columnist from a home city paper rip his team like that. Call them soft, call them inexperiened but gutless? I doubt it. If anything they tried to go down with a fight and not look foolish and there's nothing wrong with trying. It's when you don't attempt to try that makes you gutless in my book.

Guru of Nothing
06-21-2006, 07:44 PM
Dwyane Wade played the game with guts.

Rip-Hamilton32
06-21-2006, 08:42 PM
wade is fearless...

Spurminator
06-21-2006, 09:25 PM
supposed respected columnist from a home city

That may be a stretch... Galloway's toolness is pretty much accepted here.

texlawman
06-21-2006, 09:31 PM
I heard the interview. Galloway was definitely in the wrong. The man defines wishy-washy. Cuban may be an ass sometimes but at least he's not stupid like Galloway.

nbascribe
06-21-2006, 09:34 PM
I know that it's about having good radio but man was that bad. And how can he even justify that column?

I need to apply at the Star Telegram. Oh wait they won't take me. I'm not that much of a shithead....plus I don't want to get Gallowayized. We all know what happens when you get "ized" by someone...you become an ass!!

Shank
06-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Galloway would shit on you.

nbascribe
06-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Galloway would shit on you.

Only if he doesn't eat me first.

Shank
06-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Only if he doesn't eat me first.

What?

nbascribe
06-21-2006, 10:09 PM
Galloway is a bumbling idiot......

I've met him before...far too many times......still wondering how he's hanging on at ST.

Shank
06-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Next time I run into him, I'll be sure to see if he remembers "G Mo".

nbascribe
06-21-2006, 10:21 PM
Knowing his ass, he won't.

bulletedge
06-22-2006, 06:40 AM
Galloway is a jerk but I agree that the Mavs were gutless. Especially Dirk.

Against S.A. I thought they had finally developed some mental toughness- but that all went out the window in the Finals. Back to square one and maybe worse with the mental fallout the team will experience. THEY know better than anyone else that they choked.

Obstructed_View
06-22-2006, 08:12 AM
What do you call the entire Mavericks team losing four games in a row and completely melting down, being afraid to shoot, or just not showing up? Looked gutless to me. Galloway may be a bufoon, but he's right IMO.

RON ARTEST
06-22-2006, 08:46 AM
well hes right. i know gutless when i see it because until peja got traded i was watching it for the past 8 years.

greywheel
06-22-2006, 10:04 AM
Galloway is a bumbling idiot......

I've met him before...far too many times......still wondering how he's hanging on at ST.

Because when some people start taking him too seriously as Cuban did. People laugh.
He seems to mix purposeful hyperbole in with his commentary. I heard the interview too. I posted my comments in the blogmaverick thread about it. I felt Randy knew he went too far but did so to start discussion, he should have backed down but the way Cuban called him out did not give him a respectable way to back down. Cuban was not scheduled to be on the show. He called in because of the 'gutless' comment.