PDA

View Full Version : Holt vs Cuban

MadDog73
06-22-2006, 12:23 PM
Pretty simple. If you could trade Peter Holt for Mark Cuban, would you?

This is about Money, and if it really can buy everything...

sa_butta
06-22-2006, 12:25 PM
Hell no. That would completely change the face of the Spurs. Spurs are a respected organization, Cuban thinks he is God, but somehow his word is bond. Why is Hardburger cleaning up the river? Hopefully not because of what Cuban said.

Winnipeg_Spur
06-22-2006, 12:30 PM
It would be pretty entertaining to see Pop and Cuban try to coexist, but I think I'll stick with Holt.

BruceBowenFan
06-22-2006, 12:31 PM
i would never trade holt for cuban hmmm... class vs money i'll take the class

MoSpur
06-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Money hasn't done anything for Mark except make him look dumb.
Holt = 3 Rings.

Cuban = 0

ALVAREZ6
06-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Holt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cuban

ALVAREZ6
06-22-2006, 12:40 PM
^^^ sorry about that ^^^

J.T.
06-22-2006, 12:43 PM
Peter Holt by a mile. And F whoever voted for Cuban. Probably a Mav Fan.

loveforthegame
06-22-2006, 12:45 PM
No, thanks.

The only good thing Cuban does is match his fines by the league to a charity of his choice.

picnroll
06-22-2006, 12:50 PM
Me and the entire city councils of San Antonio and Dallas voted for Holt.

DarrinS
06-22-2006, 12:54 PM
I only wish Holt had Cuban's wallet.

Other than that, why would I want an owner that pisses off the NBA and makes everyone (outside my city) HATE my team?

picnroll
06-22-2006, 12:55 PM
I wish they had a hard cap.

1Parker1
06-22-2006, 12:58 PM
Pretty simple. If you could trade Peter Holt for Mark Cuban, would you?

This is about Money, and if it really can buy everything...

Money obviously can't buy you everything in Basketball. The fact that Cuban is so over the luxury tax right now and still has 0 championships for his team says a lot. It's nice if your owner has the money and ability to spend it at whim like Cuban does, however he lacks the right basketball knowledge to know which players to build on and get.

MadDog73
06-22-2006, 01:05 PM
Money obviously can't buy you everything in Basketball. The fact that Cuban is so over the luxury tax right now and still has 0 championships for his team says a lot. It's nice if your owner has the money and ability to spend it at whim like Cuban does, however he lacks the right basketball knowledge to know which players to build on and get.

Actually, I think Cuban has done a better job now then in the past. He has a great coach, and some really young, talented players around a terrific centerpiece (Dirk).

That said, his spoiled attitude actually has trickled down and infected his team. Until he can keep himself out of the lime-light (not bloody likely), it's going to be very hard to keep himself from effecting the team as he does.

1Parker1
06-22-2006, 01:53 PM
^How many years did it take him to get that? And he still doesn't have a ring and I don't think the Mavs will be getting one with this core after the meltdown that was the 2005-2006 Finals.

Obstructed_View
06-22-2006, 03:05 PM
The first thing Mark Cuban did when he bought the team in midseason was sign Dennis Rodman. They proceeded to lose ten in a row and miss the playoffs by a couple of games.

HOLT.

SPARKY
06-22-2006, 03:27 PM
http://www.holtcat.com/images/logo.gif