PDA

View Full Version : Cuban Whistle Crisis

wolf754life
06-22-2006, 02:38 PM
Now this is a quality article, written by an objective writer who is not best friends with Mark Cuban. Whitlock is "spot on" about Mark Cuban. Maverick fans should be ashamed of themselves!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=whitlock/060622&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab2pos2

strangeweather
06-22-2006, 02:42 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44582

Cant_Be_Faded
06-22-2006, 08:47 PM
this thread deserves more props for its title

Louie Vega
06-22-2006, 09:14 PM
This was not a slander story on Dallas. This was all about the facts. And the fact is Dallas made themselves look very, very bad.

kalikot_boy_kr
06-22-2006, 10:03 PM
mavs..ashame..be ashame....

SA Gunslinger
06-22-2006, 10:41 PM
Whitlock is a Spur hater. Screw him.

veronicamae
06-22-2006, 11:19 PM
this thread deserves more props for its title

ooh 100% agreed - I didn't figure it out until I read it a second time, and it is AWESOME.

(though it's actually the title of the article, not the creation of the original spurstalk member)

veronicamae
06-22-2006, 11:27 PM
Whitlock is a Spur hater. Screw him.

umm....am I mistaken or was he more or less on our side (read: against Dallas)?

SA Gunslinger
06-22-2006, 11:40 PM
umm....am I mistaken or was he more or less on our side (read: against Dallas)?

ASS Smith has changed his tune about the Spurs but I still consider him an ass.

East Coast Babe
06-23-2006, 01:19 AM
How does someone in Kansas City know anything about Texas? How would he know anything about Detroit, Boston, or anywhere else. He doesn't live there. He doesn't know! Suspending Cuban. That's a great idea! How do you think Dallas fans would react to that? Stern is already the bad guy there. It would make Cuban look like the good guy. It wouldn't stop anything. You all could laugh at them harder, but that would be short lived once Dallas heard about it. They would come to San Antonio ready to beat the crap out of you! And they might just do it, too. Consider your actions!

Stahlkugeln
06-23-2006, 01:20 AM
How does someone in Kansas City know anything about Texas? How would he know anything about Detroit, Boston, or anywhere else. He doesn't live there. He doesn't know! Suspending Cuban. That's a great idea! How do you think Dallas fans would react to that? Stern is already the bad guy there. It would make Cuban look like the good guy. It wouldn't stop anything. You all could laugh at them harder, but that would be short lived once Dallas heard about it. They would come to San Antonio ready to beat the crap out of you! And they might just do it, too. Consider your actions!

OK, that was stupid.

East Coast Babe
06-23-2006, 01:31 AM
You are a Maverick fan?

rasho8
06-23-2006, 02:48 AM

Your mommy shouldnt let you on the computer... theres too much danger for people as stupid as you on the net.

Dallas fans arent going to drive to SA to beat us up... theyd be too busy whining about how Stern hates them.. go away.

East Coast Babe
06-23-2006, 03:15 AM
I see why you think it is stupid, but I don't think you read my post carefully. Coming to San Antonio was not the big thing. The big thing was how suspending Cuban might make Mavs fans more angry than you want them. Try reading the post again. Carefully!

Obstructed_View
06-23-2006, 03:18 AM
I see why you think it is stupid, but I don't think you read my post carefully. Coming to San Antonio was not the big thing. The big thing was how suspending Cuban might make Mavs fans more angry than you want them. Try reading the post again. Carefully!
It's stupid upon re-reading. You sound like a Mavericks fan in Pistons' clothing.

violentkitten
06-23-2006, 03:20 AM

what are they going to do? post on the internets? lookout. theres nothing scarier than some 30k millionaires trying to act hard.

seriously, you cant be this fucking stupid.

Obstructed_View
06-23-2006, 03:21 AM
Or they might want to fight anyone who's a Spurs fan. Wouldn't surprise me; nothing has been beneath the Mavs fans so far.

violentkitten
06-23-2006, 03:31 AM
dallas fans are some stupid ass motherfuckers

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-23-2006, 03:49 AM

:lol

Obstructed_View
06-23-2006, 03:53 AM
Ahem. Dallas Mavericks fans are some stupid ass motherfuckers.