PDA

View Full Version : what does your hat say, Dirk?

atxrocker
06-22-2006, 04:16 PM
lmfao i found this while browsing a mavs board and couldnt stop laughing. too fucking funny for words. they are wearing 06 champs gear- hope that shit has a return policy. and is that loop earrings in dirk's ear? gay. and that broad needs to go :lmao :lmao

edit:just saw its actually the western conference champion gear but its still a funny pic

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/atxrocker/dirk.jpg

jman3000
06-22-2006, 04:19 PM
edit: just saw you saw "western conf."

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 04:20 PM
what a fag...almost as bad as whackhouse and jetlag kissing.

http://static.flickr.com/53/170974367_71abcb0a1a_o.jpg

bunch of fags....keep on chokin on those cocks dallas faggots. (not trying to be a homophobe, but the word is funny)

jman3000
06-22-2006, 04:21 PM
I might edit those "fag" comments. That's one of the words Kori doesn't like too much.

JMarkJohns
06-22-2006, 04:23 PM
Fagot means "Bundle of sticks"...

I remember reading a children's book where it claimed the child went outside to pick up a fagot and all I could do was look up the definition and laugh...

Carie
06-22-2006, 04:24 PM
not trying to be a homophobe
Yeah, you missed the boat on that one.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 04:24 PM
people dont like alot of things....people need to learn how to not get their panties in a wad. this is a freakin msgboard for christs sake. wait now i'm upsetting all the christians in here. damn my language and usage of it.

jman3000
06-22-2006, 04:25 PM
why would a children's book use such a unkown vocabulary word?

how many kids' would actually know what it means?
musta been heavy in context clues.

mcornelio
06-22-2006, 04:27 PM
this just in... dirk got a new hat yesterday... its says ASS... get it ? asshat....

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 04:30 PM
whos that ugly bitch in the picture trying to act all hard? is she flashing the big "W"hiners symbols?

JMarkJohns
06-22-2006, 04:30 PM
why would a children's book use such a unkown vocabulary word?

how many kids' would actually know what it means?
musta been heavy in context clues.

It was from Britain. I don't think it means the same across the pond.

Still, I know exactly what you're talking about. I took the book to my sister (I was reading it to my nephew and niece) and was like, "Um?"

She said it wasn't that big a deal to her. OK!

atxrocker
06-22-2006, 04:31 PM
whos that ugly bitch in the picture trying to act all hard? is she flashing the big "W"hiners symbols?

thats what i was thinking when i saw it. yeah, those white dallas girls are real hard :drunk

Shank
06-22-2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah, I'm sure she's real serious about representin' tha West Side.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I'm sure she's real serious about representin' tha West Side.

or the "W"hite bitch side.

jman3000
06-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Dirk has a pinache for making retarded faces in pictures imo... and he often looks drunk/stoned.

atxrocker
06-22-2006, 04:38 PM
Dirk has a pinache for making retarded faces in pictures imo... and he often looks drunk/stoned.

i was gonna say the same thing. the dude always looks intoxicated or strung out in his pics. could that be the real reason for his poor 4th qtr performances? :lol

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 04:40 PM
dont they have good hash out in germany?

bulletedge
06-22-2006, 04:40 PM
Dirk's hat says "Western Conference Champions".

Timmy's hat says "Tied for Third Place Western Conference".

CubanMustGo
06-22-2006, 04:41 PM

No, it says "Three-Time NBA Champion and Finals MVP."

What does Dirk's say again? "Most likely to disappear in the Fourth Quarter" or something like that?

FUCKMARKCUBAN

timmy's hat says "Atleast we got 3 fuckin trophies bitch!"

Kori Ellis
people dont like alot of things....people need to learn how to not get their panties in a wad. this is a freakin msgboard for christs sake. wait now i'm upsetting all the christians in here. damn my language and usage of it.

You can say fuckin instead of frickin but refrain from the term "fag". Homosexual posters here find it offensive.

Thanks.

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 04:42 PM
bubUbububbub the spurs have 3 titles.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 04:43 PM
You can say fuckin instead of frickin but refrain from the term "fag". Homosexual posters here find it offensive.

Thanks.

homosexuals watch sports? oh yeah big sweaty guys...thats right i forgot what basketball was all about.

shiiiit i kid i kid.

bulletedge
06-22-2006, 04:43 PM
timmy's hat says "Atleast we got 3 fuckin trophies bitch!"

I love setting you guys off every so often....its SOOOO easy to do. Usually only takes about 10-15 seconds. LOL

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 04:44 PM
bubUbububbub the spurs have 3 titles.

anananadnanadand the dallas have none!

jman3000
06-22-2006, 04:44 PM

owned

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 04:45 PM
I love setting you guys off every so often....its SOOOO easy to do. Usually only takes about 10-15 seconds. LOL

it's alright man cause i have a since of humor....just don't come down to SA cause you might not like the shirts i'm about to screen. ah they are gonna sell like hotcakes!

LEONARD
06-22-2006, 04:46 PM
LOL...where is that picture from??? :lol

bulletedge
06-22-2006, 04:46 PM
At least the Mavs are "2006 NBA Texas Champions".

I guess you guys and Houston are tied for second.

C'mon...lets see some more "three titles" posts....here they come...there's another one....

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 04:48 PM
At least the Mavs are "2006 NBA Texas Champions".

I guess you guys and Houston are tied for second.

C'mon...lets see some more "three titles" posts....here they come...there's another one....

champions of tx? we have our own championship here....?

yeah yeah yeah been there done that and it's alright. next year you will be the one eating your own words. wait dallas already did that and choked on them.

bulletedge
06-22-2006, 04:48 PM
it's alright man cause i have a since of humor....just don't come down to SA cause you might not like the shirts i'm about to screen. ah they are gonna sell like hotcakes!

Cool...I've got a sense of humor, too. I'm screening shirts of Timmy, Tony and Bruce starring in "Shrek 3...The Long Road Back Through Dallas".

atxrocker
06-22-2006, 04:49 PM
LOL...where is that picture from??? :lol

found it while browsing dallasbasketball.com and couldnt resist posting it.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 04:51 PM
Cool...I've got a sense of humor, too. I'm screening shirts of Timmy, Tony and Bruce starring in "Shrek 3...The Long Road Back Through Dallas".

well i aint fuckin around though...these shirts are gonna blow up here in SA! buy one and i'll throw another in for free just for you.

bulletedge
06-22-2006, 04:56 PM
well i aint fuckin around though...these shirts are gonna blow up here in SA! buy one and i'll throw another in for free just for you.

I'm not kidding, either. And the best part is that I hardly had to Photoshop their head shots at all...just a little curves adjustment on the hue/sat and transferring the horns to the heads...piece of cake- took about 2 minutes.

BTW...they have fishing poles in their hands.

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 04:56 PM
anananadnanadand the dallas have none!
ananndnandnandnanandna the cowboys have won a super bowl a long time ago, stupid seahawks fan whose team actually made it to the superbowl this year.

That's what spurs fans sound like when they have to resort to the 3-0 response.

Mixability
06-22-2006, 05:13 PM
wow, Dallas fans are boasting, it's unexpected! :rolleyes

3-0

bulletedge
06-22-2006, 05:18 PM
wow, Dallas fans are boasting, it's unexpected! :rolleyes

3-0

Yep...and bitching about the refs...kinda' sound like Spurs fans.

Mixability
06-22-2006, 05:24 PM
Yep...and bitching about the refs...kinda' sound like Spurs fans.

Have you read the Headlines yet? Dallas is the Bitch capital now. You've overthrown our reign. :lol

DirkAB
06-22-2006, 05:26 PM

Ugly bitch??? And you're the one calling other people fags??????

miss paxton
06-22-2006, 05:27 PM
I'm not sophisticated enough technology-wise to know if that picture's been altered, but if it hasn't, I really would love to know the backstory on it. Also, Dirk really does seem to be stoned in every off-court picture I've seen of him (granted, not a lot, but still, the percentage seems high--like 100%).

bulletedge
06-22-2006, 05:28 PM
Have you read the Headlines yet? Dallas is the Bitch capital now. You've overthrown our reign. :lol

You mean you are admitting that Dallas beat San Antonio in something?

Wow! Don't get too carried away.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 05:30 PM
Ugly bitch??? And you're the one calling other people fags??????

it's no surprise dirk would find himself some blond hair, blue eye nazi to get with.

ok she aint so ugly but i bet she is a bitch, especially if she's from dallas. those bitches get around.

DarrinS
06-22-2006, 05:30 PM
lmfao i found this while browsing a mavs board and couldnt stop laughing. too fucking funny for words. they are wearing 06 champs gear- hope that shit has a return policy. and is that loop earrings in dirk's ear? gay. and that broad needs to go :lmao :lmao

edit:just saw its actually the western conference champion gear but its still a funny pic

Who's the gansta biatch?

Is Dirk stoned? Maybe that's what happened to his game.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 05:31 PM
ok i take that back...she is ugly.

DirkAB
06-22-2006, 05:33 PM
it's no surprise dirk would find himself some blond hair, blue eye nazi to get with.

ok she aint so ugly but i bet she is a bitch, especially if she's from dallas. those bitches get around.

Nazi?????? Wow, you must be a really intelligent person. That is quite the label to be throwing around. BTW, I'm half German, so according to you I must be on the same boat. You are a fucking idiot.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 05:35 PM
Nazi?????? Wow, you must be a really intelligent person. That is quite the label to be throwing around. BTW, I'm half German, so according to you I must be on the same boat. You are a fucking idiot.

haha i'm half german too.....what a coinicidence.

DirkAB
06-22-2006, 05:37 PM
haha i'm half german too.....what a coinicidence.

If that is the case, then you are half german and twice the moron.

bulletedge
06-22-2006, 05:37 PM
ok i take that back...she is ugly.

Well, Dirk isn't exactly matinee idol handsome. (Although his haircut is marginally better than Nash's- I don't think Nash has a mirror in his house or he'd do something about that haircut).

If he wasn't a pro baller he'd probably get a few dates because of his foreign accent 'cause chicks dig that stuff.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-22-2006, 05:38 PM
If that is the case, then you are half german and twice the moron.

hahaha.... i'm ok with that.

call me what you want nazi. :drunk

jman3000
06-22-2006, 06:03 PM
lmao @ dejected mav fans and dejected spurs fans going at it

:corn:

Kori Ellis
06-22-2006, 06:05 PM
hahaha.... i'm ok with that.

call me what you want nazi. :drunk

If you keep up with the Nazi and Fag talk, I'll call you Banned. :)

baseline bum
06-22-2006, 09:34 PM

I'm sorry... I couldn't read Tim's hat. Can you help me out?

http://www.nba.com/media/spurs/Duncan-Celebration_300_0506.jpg

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 09:48 PM
http://kenalbert.com/archives/dallas_cowboys_5_champs.jpg
Ya YA! What now seahawks fan? You owned use but we won a championship a long time ago. So we are gonna use this excuse whenever backed into a corner.

What spurs fans sound like^^^

ChumpDumper
06-22-2006, 09:53 PM
Do Mavfans ever stop whining?

Spurs rock
06-22-2006, 09:57 PM

Thanks.

Yeah we don't want to offend any Mavs fans.

jman3000
06-22-2006, 09:59 PM

wait a couple minutes and you'll find out.

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 10:01 PM
Do you ever stop whining about people whining?

I swear the only response spurs fans can come up with is "3-0" and "Do mav fan ever stop whining, only we are allowed to whine", and the "half of our threads have to do with mark cuban, get the f out and go to mavstalk or whatever"

THE SIXTH MAN
06-22-2006, 10:17 PM
http://kenalbert.com/archives/dallas_cowboys_5_champs.jpg
Ya YA! What now seahawks fan? You owned use but we won a championship a long time ago. So we are gonna use this excuse whenever backed into a corner.

Ask your self this, when was the last time the Cowboys won, and when was the last time the Spurs won? Have the Cowboys even won in this millenium, NO. But the Spurs have. :smokin

awmyplace
06-22-2006, 10:21 PM

No!

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 10:24 PM
Ask your self this, when was the last time the Cowboys won, and when was the last time the Spurs won? Have the Cowboys even won in this millenium, NO. But the Spurs have. :smokin
OK, you can say 1-0 then.

Enlighten me on some spurs history. Are they 3-0 in finals appearences or was 99 their first ever trip?

THE SIXTH MAN
06-22-2006, 10:41 PM
I smell a bandwagon fan.... is this the first year you started paying attention to the NBA? I'm only saying because you would have to of lived under a rock to not name the past 10 NBA champions.

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 10:55 PM
Ok 2-0, my bad a typo.

Still didn't answer my question. I smell a bandwagon fan, doesn't even know their own teams history.

06-22-2006, 10:59 PM
Ya YA! What now seahawks fan? You owned use but we won a championship a long time ago. So we are gonna use this excuse whenever backed into a corner

Thats because the Seahawks suck.

And the Cowboys have won 5 championships.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Ok 2-0, my bad a typo.

Still didn't answer my question. I smell a bandwagon fan, doesn't even know their own teams history.
OK, are you serious that's why I didn't answer your question I thought you were playing. 99 was their first trip and they won duh, and they are 3-0 in finals appearances.

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 11:01 PM
Pretty sure the seahawks were in the superbowl, and beat the cowboys.

Just like the mavs were in the finals, and beat the spurs.

Past championships don't mean anything now.

DirkAB
06-22-2006, 11:03 PM
Thats because the Seahawks suck.

And the Cowboys have won 5 championships.

The Seahawks don't suck, they were a much better team than the Cowboys this last season. I see his point, it is lame to hang your hat on the past.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-22-2006, 11:03 PM

WTF, are you drunk? Seriously....

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 11:04 PM
The Seahawks don't suck, they were a much better team than the Cowboys this last season. I see his point, it is lame to hang your hat on the past.
Finally someone gets the analogy. I guess it's to complicated for spurs fans to comprehend.

DirkAB
06-22-2006, 11:05 PM
WTF, are you drunk? Seriously....

Are you a retard? It's like listening to Celtics fan brag about his teams 16 titles, do really think that they mean anything when it comes to this season or next?

THE SIXTH MAN
06-22-2006, 11:07 PM
So answer me this. If Dallas won this year, next year would say that it counted?

THE SIXTH MAN
06-22-2006, 11:09 PM
Are you a retard? It's like listening to Celtics fan brag about his teams 16 titles, do really think that they mean anything when it comes to this season or next?You don't even have room to talk on this subject.

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 11:10 PM
Next thing we are gonna see is Golden State fans bragging to Suns fans because they have 3 titles.

strangeweather
06-22-2006, 11:10 PM

No one will ever take away the Cowboys 5 titles and 8 SB appearances, but they're pretty cold comfort for fans of a team that hasn't won a playoff game since '96 -- I say that speaking as one.

The Spurs 3 trophies don't change the fact that they lost this year, but the fact that we still have the core of a team that won the title just a year ago (and 2 of the last 4 years) means that we still have a shot over the next few years. Spurs fans are hardly living in the past -- just referencing the past to show that we've proved we can win, and plan to do so again in the future.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-22-2006, 11:11 PM
Next thing we are gonna see is Golden State fans bragging to Suns fans because they have 3 titles.
Why are you scared to answer my question?

DirkAB
06-22-2006, 11:12 PM
So answer me this. If Dallas won this year, next year would say that it counted?

Yes, because they would be the current champions. So, until the Miami heat are knocked out of the playoffs next year they have bragging rights, just like the Spurs did this year. You don't think it is kind of pathetic to go back and brag about the past? Seriously, Laker fans do it all the time, but I never hear Celtics or Bulls fans do it. On this board, I've seen a lot of it also.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-22-2006, 11:13 PM
No one will ever take away the Cowboys 5 titles and 8 SB appearances, but they're pretty cold comfort for fans of a team that hasn't won a playoff game since '96 -- I say that speaking as one.

The Spurs 3 trophies don't change the fact that they lost this year, but the fact that we still have the core of a team that won the title just a year ago (and 2 of the last 4 years) means that we still have a shot over the next few years. Spurs fans are hardly living in the past -- just referencing the past to show that we've proved we can win, and plan to do so again in the future.
The thing is hes to stupid to know that.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-22-2006, 11:15 PM
Yes, because they would be the current champions. So, until the Miami heat are knocked out of the playoffs next year they have bragging rights, just like the Spurs did this year. You don't think it is kind of pathetic to go back and brag about the past? Seriously, Laker fans do it all the time, but I never hear Celtics or Bulls fans do it. On this board, I've seen a lot of it also.
Like i said NO ROOM, are you his bitch let him answer his own question.

DirkAB
06-22-2006, 11:15 PM
The thing is hes to stupid to know that.

You're too stupid to realize that it is completely cool to be proud of the past, but totally pathetic when you use it as your trump card. Which I see here all the time.

DirkAB
06-22-2006, 11:27 PM
You don't even have room to talk on this subject.

Why don't I have room? The Kings franchise has a title. I'm a huge Nebraska football fan, but do you think I pull that pathetic shit that you do? No fuckin' way, I realize that my team WAS the best, and until they prove they are again I better keep my fuckin' mouth shut to Longhorn and Trojan fans.

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Yes I know the spurs have won 3 championships, congratulations.

But when a spurs fan uses the 3-0 bailout, they arn't thinking about any of the points your made. They get backed into a corner and use the 3-0 excuse to make themselves feel good.

They use it on the same basis a cowboys fan would. Neither of them are thinking about the cores of the team and getting back to the playoffs. It's "this team beat us this year, but I'm gonna use the we won more championships so we are still better" excuse.

Strangeweather I am seeing your point, but like the other guy said it is completely cool to be proud of the past, but totally pathetic when you use it as your trump card. Which is used here all the time.

v2freak
06-22-2006, 11:35 PM
Yeah we don't want to offend any Mavs fans.

:lol

Trainwreck2100
06-22-2006, 11:43 PM
Yes I know the spurs have won 3 championships, congratulations.

But when a spurs fan uses the 3-0 bailout, they arn't thinking about any of the points your made. They get backed into a corner and use the 3-0 excuse to make themselves feel good.

They use it on the same basis a cowboys fan would. Neither of them are thinking about the cores of the team and getting back to the playoffs. It's "this team beat us this year, but I'm gonna use the we won more championships so we are still better" excuse.

Strangeweather I am seeing your point, but like the other guy said it is completely cool to be proud of the past, but totally pathetic when you use it as your trump card. Which is used here all the time.

You know why it makes us feel good, because it feels good to have three NBA championships, you don't know what it's like so how could you possibly understand..

Spurologist
06-22-2006, 11:50 PM
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2366/wahahhaha8us.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2812/wahaha4ig.jpg

Hasselhoff Quotes

"Be careful of those mean guys next time OK. Call mommi anytime to help you out. Here you go Dirk"

"Take these"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/635000/images/_636547_tampax300.jpg http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0007MGBEA.01._PE04_.Pampers-BabyDry-Diapers-Size-3-Economy-Pack-174-Diapers._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg http://home.cfl.rr.com/pheenix/choke.gif

"Eat some food too"

http://www.add-info.com/meal/TN_images/RIMG0022.jpg

"Use a bib too"

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6408/wahahaaaaaa5pj.jpg

"Close your mouth when you're eating, bitch!!"

The end

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 11:58 PM
Yay I can post pictures to

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/9462/untitled1copy7eg.jpg

atxrocker
06-23-2006, 12:06 AM
dirk is a fucking pussy.. wtf are mavs fans doing here again?

THE SIXTH MAN
06-23-2006, 12:07 AM
Why don't I have room? The Kings franchise has a title. I'm a huge Nebraska football fan, but do you think I pull that pathetic shit that you do? No fuckin' way, I realize that my team WAS the best, and until they prove they are again I better keep my fuckin' mouth shut to Longhorn and Trojan fans.
BAkriD= :owned
You prove that every time you try to argue with somebody on this forum. IF you know how to read you'll see that i never once brought up the spurs=3 rings argument. I was only replying to holmes fan weak logic. Thus BAkriD= :owned
your still a dumb bitch.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-23-2006, 12:09 AM
Next time do your research before you make your self look like a douche. :fro

Holmes_Fans
06-23-2006, 12:10 AM
dirk is a fucking pussy.. wtf are mavs fans doing here again?
Position: Rugged Forward
Team: Sacramento Kings
vBookie Cash: $875

So now is it a spurs/heat/detroit/kings circle jerk?

and like I have said before when you made this dumb statement, it's and NBA forum and half of the threads have to do with Dallas. Why can't we be here?

THE SIXTH MAN
06-23-2006, 12:11 AM

and like I have said before when you made this dumb statement, it's and NBA forum and half of the threads have to do with Dallas. Why can't we be here?
Half the threads are started by Dallas fans.

DirkAB
06-23-2006, 12:13 AM
BAkriD= :owned
You prove that every time you try to argue with somebody on this forum. IF you know how to read you'll see that i never once brought up the spurs=3 rings argument. I was only replying to holmes fan weak logic. Thus BAkriD= :owned
your still a dumb bitch.

Wow, I'm so owned. :lol If you think that is owned then you are truly a pathetic turd.

So if you never pull out the "Spurs have 3 rings card" then why in the hell would you try and argue that it is OK to do so? Either you think it is cool to use it as your trump card, or you don't, which is it?

THE SIXTH MAN
06-23-2006, 12:14 AM
Next time do your research before you make your self look like a douche. :fro

Horry For 3!
06-23-2006, 12:15 AM

That girl is ugly and wtf is up with Dirk??? :lmao

Holmes_Fans
06-23-2006, 12:17 AM
Half the threads are started by Dallas fans.
Well on the front page alone, of the 8 threads having to do with Dallas I noticed, 2 of them are started by mavs fans. One of them is even proving my point right about how obsessed Spurs fans are with the mavs.

DirkAB
06-23-2006, 12:17 AM

Oh you're right, you haven't used the "Spurs have 3 rings" excuse! My bad. You use an even more pathetic excuse, "the Spurs have won this millinenium." Good one, I think even find that one even more pathetic.

DirkAB
06-23-2006, 12:20 AM
Way to quote yourself Sixth Man!!! Do you refer to yourself in the 3rd person too?

THE SIXTH MAN
06-23-2006, 12:23 AM
Oh you're right, you haven't used the "Spurs have 3 rings" excuse! My bad. You use an even more pathetic excuse, "the Spurs have won this millinenium." Good one, I think even find that one even more pathetic.
You contradict yourself to the argument! Do you have ADD or something? I was replying to his post. Way to make yourself look stupid in a public forum. :lol

THE SIXTH MAN
06-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Way to quote yourself Sixth Man!!! Do you refer to yourself in the 3rd person too?
Only did that to help you out. It takes you a long time to catch on.

DirkAB
06-23-2006, 12:31 AM
You contradict yourself to the argument! Do you have ADD or something? I was replying to his post. Way to make yourself look stupid in a public forum. :lol

Yeah you were replying to his sarcastic post that was trying to prove a point, not saying that the Cowboys somehow a better franchise because they have 5 rings, but that it was pathetic to bring up the past!!!!!! But you totally missed his point you fool. BTW, this is what you responded to.

And here is your rockhead response to this post. God love this response, it's a classic!

So you are a moron, try again genius.

atxrocker
06-23-2006, 12:38 AM

what is your fucking point, you bitch ass pansy? did you EVER have one, pansy? look dude, dont waste my fuckin time alright? don't fool yourself, man. half the threads are about the mavs because you guy are such fucking whiners and fucking cryers that its unprecedented and uncanny even here. dont feel bad because you guys were obviously never winners and pretend contenders from the get go. go fuck yourself.. trust me it may be more entertaining.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-23-2006, 12:39 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao You are to easy!!! I'm done with this hijacked thread. You are too funny, you remind me of this girl I know. She gets her panties in a bunch every time I mess with her(kind of like you). It was fun having you as my little :baby ! Thanks for the laughs, but I not going to waste my time with weakest poster in this forum.
THE SIXTH MAN>>>>>>>>BAkriD

DirkAB
06-23-2006, 12:48 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao You are to easy!!! I'm done with this hijacked thread. You are too funny, you remind me of this girl I know. She gets her panties in a bunch every time I mess with her(kind of like you). It was fun having you as my little :baby ! Thanks for the laughs, but I not going to waste my time with weakest poster in this forum.
THE SIXTH MAN>>>>>>>>BAkriD

Nice cop out. Can't explain why you completely missed his point? Or answer any of the questions I had for you. It's cool, you can declare me owned and run like a little bitch.

BTW, I love how pathetic it looks when you bang your own drum, it is very becoming of you.

Holmes_Fans
06-23-2006, 09:57 AM
what is your fucking point, you bitch ass pansy? did you EVER have one, pansy? look dude, dont waste my fuckin time alright? don't fool yourself, man. half the threads are about the mavs because you guy are such fucking whiners and fucking cryers that its unprecedented and uncanny even here. dont feel bad because you guys were obviously never winners and pretend contenders from the get go. go fuck yourself.. trust me it may be more entertaining.
LOL, nice reply to getting http://www.oohshiny.net/gallery/d/92-2/owned-birdshit.jpg kid.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-23-2006, 10:54 AM
If you keep up with the Nazi and Fag talk, I'll call you Banned. :)

power hungry are we? what has the internet come to when you cant say a damn thing these days without some bs mod threatening to ban you? how weak...............if you are going to ban me let me say one more thing and this is directed straight at you. wrap me up and throw me in a camp and you wont ever hear from me again cause bitch you are a nazi! :)

Shank
06-23-2006, 11:07 AM
power hungry are we? what has the internet come to when you cant say a damn thing these days without some bs mod threatening to ban you? how weak...............if you are going to ban me let me say one more thing and this is directed straight at you. wrap me up and throw me in a camp and you wont ever hear from me again cause bitch you are a nazi! :)

With the ban coming in 3...2...

FromWayDowntown
06-23-2006, 11:10 AM

It's always a great thing to bash the very person who is responsible for you having the opportunity to express yourself.

She's not just "some bs mod." It's her site; you play by her rules (which are really very lenient and accepting) or you don't play.

bulletedge
06-23-2006, 11:11 AM
With the ban coming in 3...2...

Thank God.

FromWayDowntown
06-23-2006, 11:14 AM
As for the rest, I'll maintain that the Spurs 3 titles are much more relevant to discussions of basketball today than the Cowboys or the 49'ers 5 titles are to discussions of football. The driving force behind all 3 of the Spurs titles is still playing (and playing well) in the NBA. As long as he's playing, he'll have those pelts on the wall, which all signify the fact that he and those around him have figured out how to get it done from time-to-time.

There are better arguments to support the Spurs than just a look at the past, but pointing to that past is very much different than pointing to the past of a team that hasn't gotten it done in a long time, or one that hasn't gotten it done with it's current core.

The question for 2007 will be 2005 Champions >? 2006 Runners Up.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Thank God.

and i'm ok with that...

ban me if you must. i got other shit to do anyhow like planning my trip to LA and going to see manuchao! peace out bitches. :king

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-23-2006, 11:39 AM
It's always a great thing to bash the very person who is responsible for you having the opportunity to express yourself.

She's not just "some bs mod." It's her site; you play by her rules (which are really very lenient and accepting) or you don't play.

shit the oppurtunity to express myself? come on now she aint god. i'll just find another board with more uptight assholes to bother and hear more about ban this and ban that. it's all good cause no matter what you can't rain on my parade.

Shank
06-23-2006, 11:41 AM
You sure will. Hope you enjoy your last few hours around here. You might want to bone up on your World History, though. Nazis aren't cool.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-23-2006, 11:44 AM
Nazis aren't cool.

no shit? i don't need a history lesson dipshit cause i think we all know what happened back then.

get over yourselves people and realize this is the INTERNET and nothing more.

Shank
06-23-2006, 11:45 AM
It is the Internet, you're right. And this will be one site that you be able to visit any longer. It's eSad, isn't it?

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-23-2006, 11:47 AM
It is the Internet, you're right. And this will be one site that you be able to visit any longer. It's eSad, isn't it?

sad..i think not. like i said above...i'm ok with that. it ain't no sweat to me anyhow... i came here just to read what people were thinking during the playoffs/finals anyhow.

it ain't the end of the world to me atleast, maybe if you were to get banned it might be different, but to me life rolls on. plus it's a way to pass time at work but i can do that on any of the million billion sites on the internet as well.

bulletedge
06-23-2006, 11:53 AM
sad..i think not. like i said above...i'm ok with that. it ain't no sweat to me anyhow... i came here just to read what people were thinking during the playoffs/finals anyhow.

it ain't the end of the world to me atleast, maybe if you were to get banned it might be different, but to me life rolls on. plus it's a way to pass time at work but i can do that on any of the million billion sites on the internet as well.

Try idioticsmacktalkers.com...I think you'll like it.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-23-2006, 11:56 AM
Try idioticsmacktalkers.com...I think you'll like it.

try another spurs forum...

mav fans...always on their high horse. suck a dick and choke with the rest of the squad.

NBA Junkie
06-23-2006, 11:57 AM

Does anyone else think that woman strikes a slight resemblance to Britney Spears?

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-23-2006, 11:59 AM
Does anyone else think that woman strikes a slight resemblance to Britney Spears?

yes and only cause she's with a loser too. :lol

ALVAREZ6
06-23-2006, 12:22 PM
"she" looks like a man IMO

bulletedge
06-23-2006, 12:29 PM

Nope...she ain't near fat enough and I don't see a trailer anywhere in the pic.

bulletedge
06-23-2006, 12:52 PM

I didn't realize that McDonalds let their employees play on their laptops while manning the drive thru.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-23-2006, 12:57 PM
I didn't realize that McDonalds let their employees play on their laptops while manning the drive thru.

ha funny thing is i hate mcdonalds....dont eat there and never would work there. although you try to be funny it ain't happening.

i got a cushy job which pays well and i aint got much to do to make good money.....maybe you're just jealous cause you still have to ask mom and dad for lunch money.

bulletedge
06-23-2006, 12:58 PM
Must be the post lunchtime time lull for you...already mopped the floor, cleaned the bathrooms....

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-23-2006, 01:01 PM
Must be the post lunchtime time lull for you...already mopped the floor, cleaned the bathrooms....

oh man you're on a roll. :blah

Willinsa
06-23-2006, 01:17 PM

But Tim has 3 NBA Champion caps, how many does dirk have dumbass? :lol

bulletedge
06-23-2006, 01:18 PM
But Tim has 3 NBA Champion caps, how many does dirk have dumbass? :lol

zero...which is close to his FG% in the Finals.

ChumpDumper
06-23-2006, 01:32 PM
power hungry are we? what has the internet come to when you cant say a damn thing these days without some bs mod threatening to ban you? how weak...............if you are going to ban me let me say one more thing and this is directed straight at you. wrap me up and throw me in a camp and you wont ever hear from me again cause bitch you are a nazi! :)Eh, she won't ban you for that.

I will though.

TheSanityAnnex
06-23-2006, 01:43 PM
Entertaining thread you all got going on here.

Two observations: 1. FUCKMARKCUBAN is an ignorant piece of shit.
2. TheSixthMan is fucking retarded. Seriously.

FUCKMARKCUBAN
06-23-2006, 02:07 PM

haha... this thread just gets better and better.

calling me a piece of shit? damn.... you must feel like the man huh? i'm sure you ain't much better. like i said before people...get off your high horse.

yall can call me what you'd like it's all good. i'm man enough to laugh it off considering none of yall know me personally and only judge me from behind a monitor which is pretty easy.

when did the internet become so PC? when all the pussies started trying to impress each other? well i ain't here to impress any one of yall.

calling me ignorant, stupid, ass, ect ain't no different then me using the two words which will eventually lead to my ban. think about it for a moment and you will see the hipocracy yall have dished out.

as for the guy who said the mod won't ban me for what i said but he would. fuck you! for the past 2 weeks i've been here i've had nothing but respect when reading your posts and now you ain't no better then the rest of the pussies screaming ignorance and whatnot. bunch of whiny bitches.

Kori Ellis
06-23-2006, 02:23 PM

:lol

What a loser.

Yeah there's so many rules here and I'm constantly telling people what to do. :rolleyes

baseline bum
06-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Are you a retard? It's like listening to Celtics fan brag about his teams 16 titles, do really think that they mean anything when it comes to this season or next?

Spurs roster:

Parker - 2005 champion, 2003 champion
Ginobili - 2005 champion, 2003 champion
Bowen - 2005 champion, 2003 champion
Duncan - 2005 champion, 2003 champion, 1999 champion
Mohammed - 2005 champion
Horry - 2005 champion
Barry - 2005 champion
Udrih - 2005 champion

... see where I'm going with this? All of our team's main rotation save Finley has a ring in San Antonio. It's a championship team that lost last year. It's not like we're Laker fan bragging about the glory days of Shaq & Kobe, because our glory days are now.

They mean a lot when the Spurs have the same team back that won it an oh-so-ancient 1 year ago.

CubanMustGo
06-23-2006, 02:42 PM
Spurs roster:

Parker - 2005 champion, 2003 champion
Ginobili - 2005 champion, 2003 champion
Bowen - 2005 champion, 2003 champion
Duncan - 2005 champion, 2003 champion, 1999 champion
Mohammed - 2005 champion
Horry - 2005 champion
Barry - 2005 champion
Udrih - 2005 champion

... see where I'm going with this? All of our team's main rotation save Finley has a ring in San Antonio. It's a championship team that lost last year. It's not like we're Laker fan bragging about the glory days of Shaq & Kobe, because our glory days are now.

Whereas all Mav fan has to brag about is the biggest choke in NBA Finals history.

baseline bum
06-23-2006, 02:52 PM
I'd want to forget the past too if I had to be a fan of the team that did that. I can't imagine how bitter of a pill that had to be to swallow. :lmao

... from planning your parade to planning your pissed-off email to David Stern. :lol

THE SIXTH MAN
06-23-2006, 03:20 PM
Thanks baseline that's what I was trying to say last night. But the retard just made useless points.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-23-2006, 03:25 PM

You want some to little girl? You don't even know what that shit was about last night. It wasn't even about BAkrid trying to defend some mavs fan. He still mad at some other shit I posted on another thread. I was just fucking with him because he takes his shit to seriously.

TheSanityAnnex
06-23-2006, 03:31 PM
You want some to little girl? You don't even know what that shit was about last night. It wasn't even about BAkrid trying to defend some mavs fan. He still mad at some other shit I posted on another thread. I was just fucking with him because he takes his shit to seriously.
Yawn...........

I read through the whole thread and saw you claim to "own" him. You are pathetic. Your smack is weak. You were too stupid to even comprehend what was being said to you in the first place. Please....................own me.

THE SIXTH MAN
06-23-2006, 03:48 PM
Yawn...........

I read through the whole thread and saw you claim to "own" him. You are pathetic. Your smack is weak. You were too stupid to even comprehend what was being said to you in the first place. Please....................own me.
I knew what was being said. In my opinion it was weak analogy. Comparing football to basketball in any aspect is stupid. My reply was only trying to break down the other guys point. The core players we have now are the ones who won back in 03 and 05. That's why a lot of spurs fans use that as their "trump" card(I mean who really thinks were not contenders anymore)? Like I said I never once used that Spurs=3 rings argument on this thread, only trying to break down the weak analogy to the cowboys.

Like I said you don't know what our little back and forth was about. I don't own him, I just like the reaction I was getting out of him so I kept on doing it. He went off as if I was saying what he thought I was Saying. He completely went off the subject so I ended it Being a smart ass that's all. My point is it was a stupid argument that didn't warrant any of my effort, sorry it wasn't up to par with your standard of posting.

:worthy: O great SPICOLI

THE SIXTH MAN
06-23-2006, 04:06 PM
Fact of the matter is I don't respect BAkrid as a poster( and as for the whole little back and forth deal you can ask whott about that). It seams like hes just here to argue with everybody. Which is fine except for the fact that his points don't come with any substance. For example when you disagree with someone you back it up with facts and statistics, which is why I gave you my props on the other thread. He on the other hand brings his opinions to the table witch is bullshit, as if what he says is pure facts. E cops suck, he wants everybody to see things the way he sees it. When it comes to this forum every body is entitled to their own(thanks to Kori) opinion and its great to hear other peoples point of view. So telling people what to do or how to act is bullshit.

DarrinS
06-23-2006, 04:25 PM
Hey, what happened to that photo of my cat taking a dump?

DirkAB
06-23-2006, 05:44 PM

WTF are you talking about? I'm mad about something from another thread? Seriously you are gonna have to refresh my memory, because I don't remember any kind of previous back and fourth with you. You must think that you left an impression on me in a previous thread, because there are maybe little more than 15 posters on this board that I remember, and you're not one of them. So if you think that any of my comments were directed at something besides you being a royal jerkoff in this thread, then you are wrong.

You never once answered if you believe it is cool to pull the "spurs have 3 rings" card, although you played the yes-man and agreed with a few posters that were able to articulate their point, you were unable to make your own point. You also never answered what your lame response about the Cowboys had to do with the point he was trying to make, as a matter of fact you basically proved his point in that thread.

Using the old fall back the "the Spurs or Pistons have 3 rings" is lame when you get backed in the corner. If you are a Mavs fan and you use the "what do Kings fans know about the finals" card, you are lame. If you are a Celtics fan and you pull the "Spurs fans have 13 more rings to go" card, you are lame. If you really think that anybody besides Heat fan any kind of bragging rights at this very moment, then IMO you are kind of pathetic.

Yeah the Spurs can still be considered a contender for next season, but so can at least 5 or 6 other teams. Does anybody really honestly believe that the odds are in favor of the Spurs getting another ring with Duncan? If you had to bet, would you take the Spurs or the field in each of the next few years? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that they won't, but I think anybody that claims it is a forgone conclusion that the Spurs will get another ring with Duncan is being foolish, especially if they point to the past as an indicator of the future. Look at how the league is changing, it is happening very rapidly, faster than I ever imagined. The way the game is called, emerging superstars, injuries, shifting power between conferences, free agancy, and coaching changes and coaching comebacks. Then you have to look at the Spurs' aging roster, their aging superstar, and their competition. How much longer do you think their window will stay open? Again, I'm not saying that they can't or won't get another ring with Duncan, but I definitely believe that the odds aren't in their favor.

DirkAB
06-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Fact of the matter is I don't respect BAkrid as a poster( and as for the whole little back and forth deal you can ask whott about that). It seams like hes just here to argue with everybody. Which is fine except for the fact that his points don't come with any substance. For example when you disagree with someone you back it up with facts and statistics, which is why I gave you my props on the other thread. He on the other hand brings his opinions to the table witch is bullshit, as if what he says is pure facts. E cops suck, he wants everybody to see things the way he sees it. When it comes to this forum every body is entitled to their own(thanks to Kori) opinion and its great to hear other peoples point of view. So telling people what to do or how to act is bullshit.

Sounds like you really have it out for me, you need to take it easy. You claim that I get all bent out of shape, but look at how made many posts in this thread dedicated to what you don't like about me as a poster, whick you claim is from some other thread. Obviously if you are referencing Whottt, then it must be from the thread that turned into a Shaq v. Robinson in their prime, but I don't remember you having anything to say in that thread. If you do have something to say about the subject maybe you should find that thread and post it there, instead of harboring ill feelings toward another thread. Just go let it out in that thread! You'll feel so much better, maybe I'll even go read it.

Wow, you really messed with me good, lol. Seriously you got in my head!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!! What a turd you are.

TheSanityAnnex
06-23-2006, 06:18 PM
BAkriD-

Here's a PM that little whiner sent me..................

================================================== =============
THE SIXTH MAN
Believe.

Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you go to page 8 of the spurs forum, and click on the last page of IN THIER PRIME WITCH BIG MAN WOULD YOU TAKE.... thread. You'll see why he was bitter and why I kept on saying that I owned him. And to show you why I don't respect him as a poster or think of him with no credibility, read the banter between him and whott. In your opinion who do you think(regardless of your opinion on the big) gave better points?

King Kong ain't got shit on me

DirkAB
06-23-2006, 06:24 PM
BAkriD-

Here's a PM that little whiner sent me..................

================================================== =============
THE SIXTH MAN
Believe.

Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you go to page 8 of the spurs forum, and click on the last page of IN THIER PRIME WITCH BIG MAN WOULD YOU TAKE.... thread. You'll see why he was bitter and why I kept on saying that I owned him. And to show you why I don't respect him as a poster or think of him with no credibility, read the banter between him and whott. In your opinion who do you think(regardless of your opinion on the big) gave better points?

King Kong ain't got shit on me

Wow, how sad. I'm gonna have to check it out to see what I did to the little guy.

DirkAB
06-23-2006, 06:37 PM
Here is the extent of what we had to say to each other in that thread.

whott>>>>>>>>>>BAkriD
dumb bitch you have to bring your A game against whott. Right know your :owned

And here is my response, it's not friendly.

Whottt sucks Robinson's dick, and you suck Whottt's dick!!!!!!! Keep up the good work you little suckass.

And that is it. He had nothing to say about the subject itself, but again played the little pathetic yes-man. Well, I'll remember him from now on as the little suckass that can't back up his own opinions, and likes to declare people owned that haven't been.

Out of a twenty page thread where I had at least half a dozen people arguing with me in depth, he expected me to remember that one pathetic post!

TheSanityAnnex
06-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Watch out, he will try to pull the :owned on you.

DirkAB
06-23-2006, 06:40 PM
Watch out, he will try to pull the :owned on you.

I misspoke earlier in the post, his trump card is declaring somebody owned.

Carie
06-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Shank, I have to say that I haven't agreed with you on much but...

It's eSad, isn't it?
:rollin