PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat Fans are Delusional!!

Chris Childs
06-22-2006, 09:53 PM
Saying that Wade is better than kobe is just like saying a honda is better than a ferrari and I dont even like Kobe!!!

Dwyane Fade
06-22-2006, 10:05 PM
Seriously, what do you have against Wade and the heat?

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 10:07 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44559&page=3

awmyplace
06-22-2006, 10:09 PM
:idiot :trolls: :spin :blah :stfu

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 10:16 PM
You are being a troll to making idiotic post like that. Just becuase you support or don't the spurs doesn't make you a troll to the forum.

awmyplace
06-22-2006, 10:20 PM
First of all,I'm a Heat and Spurs fan.

Second,I just don't understanding why the Mavs are here anyways.

Holmes_Fans
06-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Why not, it's an NBA forum and half of the threads have to do with Dallas. Why are heat or pistons fans here. Are only circle jerk members allowed in here?

RON ARTEST
06-22-2006, 10:31 PM
Seriously, what do you have against Wade and the heat?
we dont have anything against the heat we just know wade isnt better than kobe.

atxrocker
06-22-2006, 10:36 PM
we dont have anything against the heat we just know wade isnt better than kobe.

er, actually to KNOW something said thing has to be true and factual. i hate to disagree but people saying this is impossible have only their personal reasons for believing so. any unbias nba fan would be able to see that the comparison is not as impossible as others.

awmyplace
06-22-2006, 10:39 PM
Why not, it's an NBA forum and half of the threads have to do with Dallas. Why are heat or pistons fans here. Are only circle jerk members allowed in here?

The Reason why the Heat fans are here because the Spurs fans was supporting the Heat doing the finals.The reason why the Pistons fans are beacuse the Spurs beat the Pistons last year.

REDLION#22
06-22-2006, 10:44 PM
:nutkick: :td

awmyplace
06-22-2006, 10:47 PM
Miami Heat has alot of nice fans on the Heat Message Board.They don't like trolls on their board.

ShackO
06-23-2006, 11:03 AM
er, actually to KNOW something said thing has to be true and factual. i hate to disagree but people saying this is impossible have only their personal reasons for believing so. any unbias nba fan would be able to see that the comparison is not as impossible as others.

Not sure what that means but both will be interesting to watch next season.... As a Kings fan I naturally hate kobe...... But from everything I can tell he is better than Wade.......

You can compare the numbers but remember that Wade has not only a better cast, ShaQ and Zo he is also playing many more of the games in the weaker eastern conf....

Somehow many of these "the next Jordan's" don't end up being the "next Jordan"..

mabber
06-23-2006, 11:11 AM
Miami Heat has alot of nice fans on the Heat Message Board.They don't like trolls on their board.

I can only speak about one particular Heat fan board but those were really cool guys on there. I started posting before the Mav/Heat series and they actually welcomed me and wanted my Dallas-biased opinions. They were really cool and I only wish this board would be that way but there are just too many posters for that to happen. I'm still posting on the Heat forum and will do so from here on out cuz they really like to talk hoops and aren't interested in all the BS that goes on in this board. I'll continue to post here cuz there are several posters (Spurs fans) that are very cool and just want to talk hoops. It's just difficult to sift thru all the BS but I'll fight thru it.

atxrocker
06-23-2006, 12:23 PM
Not sure what that means but both will be interesting to watch next season.... As a Kings fan I naturally hate kobe...... But from everything I can tell he is better than Wade.......

You can compare the numbers but remember that Wade has not only a better cast, ShaQ and Zo he is also playing many more of the games in the weaker eastern conf....

Somehow many of these "the next Jordan's" don't end up being the "next Jordan"..

i agree that despite my dislike of kobe he is a hell of a player. the dude is crazy talented. just my personal opinion that he is not necessarily better than wade, being that wade won finals mvp three years into the league. both will definitely be intersting to watch next season indeed, as will chris paul who i think will become a superstar in this league too. i also agree that there will never be another jordan.

texlawman
06-23-2006, 02:28 PM
As someone who has every reason to be bitter with Wade right now. Ask me who I would take on my team tommorrow Wade>Kobe. It's not even debatable I'm afraid.

TheSanityAnnex
06-23-2006, 02:49 PM
Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wade

Kobe w/ teammates<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Wade w/ teammates.

MadDog73
06-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Kobe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wade

Kobe w/ teammates<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Wade w/ teammates.

Exactly. Which means in the NBA, Wade > Kobe, because this is team ball, not one-on-one.

If I want to beat a scoring record, I'd pick Kobe.

If I want to win a Championship, I'd pick Wade.

That simple.

DarrinS
06-23-2006, 04:24 PM
I honestly think Kobe is the BEST one-on-one player in the league. It's not his fault his teammates suck. Hey, wait a minute. It IS his fault that his teammates suck.

REDLION#22
06-23-2006, 05:14 PM
Yup sadly its a team game...something shaq has mastered,has anyone seen is passes out of the double teams,they remind me of j-kidd yes j-kidd.

Holmes_Fans
06-23-2006, 06:17 PM
The Reason why the Heat fans are here because the Spurs fans was supporting the Heat doing the finals.The reason why the Pistons fans are beacuse the Spurs beat the Pistons last year.
Well, Dallas beat the spurs. So by your logic are teams are connected somehow and we can be here.

DirkAB
06-23-2006, 06:22 PM
Exactly. Which means in the NBA, Wade > Kobe, because this is team ball, not one-on-one.

That simple.

Exactly.

ShackO
06-23-2006, 06:37 PM

That simple.

True... Good point.....

Spicoli posted a very interesting thread a while back on sackings about kobe.... It went somehting like this.... They asked ten of the top players in the NBA DUncan, KG etc (don't recall the others) and they were asked who they thought was the best player (not on their team) in the NBA... something like 8 out of ten picked kobe.....

The same ten were asked what player (presently not on there team) they would want to have on their team.......... NOT ONE PICKED kobe.... :violin