PDA

View Full Version : Just finished watching...

Friscospur
06-23-2006, 10:58 PM
...the Mavericks / Heat game for the second time. It was a beautiful thing to watch. Well ....I am SPURS fan living in Dallas. The arrogance of the fans here parralles what is dsiplayed by cuban. I concur with the recent statements by horry...

So for whatever it is worth....

Thank you Miami Heat :fro

Mr.Bottomtooth
06-23-2006, 11:08 PM
I feel bad for Robert Horry. He could have gone to Dallas and won a championship because he would have bailed out Dirk and Josh for coming up with shit in the clutch. Don't worry Big Shot Rob! We'll avenge you next year!

dknights411
06-23-2006, 11:15 PM
If whining is going to be the status quo in Dallas, then I don't see the Mavericks contending again for a while now. They had their chance and they blew it, big time.

BruceBowenFan
06-23-2006, 11:45 PM
If whining is going to be the status quo in Dallas, then I don't see the Mavericks contending again for a while now. They had their chance and they blew it, big time.now i agree with that

ZStomp
06-23-2006, 11:45 PM
I hear ya.

Mark Cuban is the ONLY reason I didn't want the Mavs to win it all.

I can't stand that guy.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
06-23-2006, 11:56 PM
I was driving through Dallas the day after game 6, and I turned on the sports radio, and I don't think i've ever laughed that hard in my life.

spurs=bling
06-23-2006, 11:58 PM
i loved seeing my uncles mug the day after. it was so f'ing priceless.

DallasFan
06-24-2006, 12:01 AM
...the Mavericks / Heat game for the second time. It was a beautiful thing to watch. Well ....I am SPURS fan living in Dallas. The arrogance of the fans here parralles what is dsiplayed by cuban. I concur with the recent statements by horry...

Not all of us are arrogant...I pulled for the Spurs last year (after the Suns knocked us out) and in '03 (after they knocked us out)...you probably do get a hard time living up here though.

DallasFan
06-24-2006, 12:05 AM
If whining is going to be the status quo in Dallas, then I don't see the Mavericks contending again for a while now. They had their chance and they blew it, big time.

Well, we heard a lot of Spurs whining in our series when their were bad calls, understandably so. The calls went the other way for us during the Finals, and we whined...it's just "the way it is"...

Personally, I was too pissed at Dirk and Josh Howard for missing clutch free throws in game 3 to worry about any of the "controversial" crap going on...I expected Damp to miss at least one free throw, but not Josh or Dirk.

Trainwreck2100
06-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Not all of us are arrogant...I pulled for the Spurs last year (after the Suns knocked us out) and in '03 (after they knocked us out)...you probably do get a hard time living up here though.

Yea but Peter Holt didn't make diss your fans by calling them the worst in the NBA and making fun of that giant snowball on a stick you have up there

DallasFan
06-24-2006, 12:06 AM

I think Avery will have better control over that stuff this next season... :madrun

Mavs_man_41
06-24-2006, 12:08 AM

Well i'm glad someone enjoyed it, because i sure didn't.

spurs=bling
06-24-2006, 12:11 AM
Well i'm glad someone enjoyed it, because i sure didn't.

Robert Horry enjoyed it too.

Trainwreck2100
06-24-2006, 12:13 AM
I'm sure shaq's dad and DWade's mom enjoyed it.

Louie Vega
06-24-2006, 12:13 AM
...the Mavericks / Heat game for the second time. It was a beautiful thing to watch. The arrogance of the fans here parralles what is dsiplayed by cuban. I concur with the recent statements by horry...

You took the words right out of my mouth!

Mavs_man_41
06-24-2006, 12:17 AM
Robert Horry enjoyed it too.

Hmmm...it appears Robert Horry isn't the classy guy we thought he was.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
06-24-2006, 12:29 AM

Maybe we just thought he was classy because of all the jewelry he wears??

SenorSpur
06-24-2006, 02:25 AM

I feel ya FriscoSpur. BTW, I live in Frisco too.

AFE7FATMAN
06-24-2006, 02:34 AM
I think Avery will have better control over that stuff this next season... :madrun

Sometimes people judge a book by its cover.

Sometimes People get excited about a present because of the pretty paper.

There are others that Know the Truth about a person, i.e AJ

Louie Vega
06-24-2006, 02:44 AM

You follow the mavs so I guess you would no classless when you see it.

dknights411
06-24-2006, 02:26 PM

Only if Cuban shuts up.