PDA

View Full Version : New band, funny story...

Leetonidas
06-24-2006, 12:28 AM
Well, as I mentioned in an earlier topic, I planned on starting another band because I quit my last one. So today, my friend Nick asks me if I wanna go jam out with him because he's bored, so I say yeah sure and ask if one of our other friends can go with us.

He agrees and he comes and picks us up and drives us to his place.

So we decided that this would be our band...we had never all played together, not ever, and we managed to write a full song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVt6Ghw_120

That's only a small sample...the video quality is terrible because it's dark and the sound quality isn't that great. We have the full song but my camera can only record less than 2 minutes because I only have internal memory right now...no card.

This was a small sample of the intro and verse and chorus but you can only hear me playing really. The drummer sucks because he's supposed to be playing bass and he was just messing around...so it's two guitars and a shitty drum.

Leetonidas
06-24-2006, 12:45 AM
I drafted my bassist from another band so the guy I stole him from's band is mad at me, haha. I also found my drummer. So I just need a singer and I'll be all set.

Zombie
06-24-2006, 01:00 AM
I drafted my bassist from another band so the guy I stole him from's band is mad at me, haha. I also found my drummer. So I just need a singer and I'll be all set.
Man, I can't wait for your cd! I hope I can wait another 10 years! :lol

Leetonidas
06-24-2006, 01:04 AM
:flipoff

spurs=bling
06-24-2006, 01:33 AM
i got the bulletin. not bad.

Marklar MM
06-24-2006, 09:14 AM
LMAO...Techno meets rock/metal.

Leetonidas
06-24-2006, 01:00 PM

Where did you get techno from?

ZStomp
06-24-2006, 01:12 PM
Man, I can't wait for your cd! I hope I can wait another 10 years! :lol

:lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
06-24-2006, 01:14 PM
Just wait till i get my band going. All I need to do is find a drummer of Danny Careyesque talent. Or save up for a synth. Mookie broke my last synth :(

Leetonidas
06-24-2006, 01:18 PM
Just wait till i get my band going. All I need to do is find a drummer of Danny Careyesque talent. Or save up for a synth. Mookie broke my last synth :(

Right on man, synths kick ass. If I was doing power-metal I'd totally find a synth player.

Marklar MM
06-24-2006, 01:46 PM
Where did you get techno from?

Oh...well, boom boom boom. You get what I am saying...that constant banging in the background from the drummer. Somewhat of a techno beat.

spurs=bling
06-24-2006, 02:41 PM
:huh Techno