PDA

View Full Version : ...greatest reality show??

pussyface
06-25-2006, 02:16 PM
whats the greatest reality stuff youve seen on tv? Everyone loves to dump on the genre, but I find it infinitely more entertaining/revealing of a certain postmodern truth than traditional/boring scripted fare.

I nominate:
Breaking Bonaduce
Hogan Knows Best
Dog the Bounty Hunter
Blow Out (Beverly Hills closeted gay hairstylist on Bravo...plays like Christopher Guest movie)

...anyone got any other gold I should be aware of?

AlamoSpursFan
06-25-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm kind of addicted to Deadliest Catch on Discovery right now...

CharlieMac
06-26-2006, 09:57 AM
I hate when people pretend to hate reality television. That's worse than being a music snob.

Hogan Knows Best is good. Those wife swap shows are great.

tlongII
06-26-2006, 09:59 AM
The Ultimate Fighter is the best reality show.

1Parker1
06-26-2006, 10:05 AM
America's Next Top Model, I know I shouldn't admit this but I'm addicted to that show (and I don't even like Tyra!). :lol

Marklar MM
06-26-2006, 10:07 AM
So you think you can dance.

1Parker1
06-26-2006, 10:09 AM
That new America's Most Talented or whatever show (with Regis Philmon as host) and Brandy and Hasslehoff as hosts sucks big time!! Where do they get these shows from?

Marklar MM
06-26-2006, 10:09 AM
That new America's Most Talented or whatever show (with Regis Philmon as host) and Brandy and Hasslehoff as hosts sucks big time!! Where do they get these shows from?

From MTV's ass.

Wallace ²
06-26-2006, 11:29 AM
Amazing Race

easjer
06-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Different genres of reality make a difference.

In competition, I'd generally go with The Amazing Race, but not the crap of the last couple of seasons (hopefully Treasure Hunters does well and TAR realizes it can have actual clues and incorrect options so we can see more than people grabbing cabs and rushing to do silly predetermined tasks that aren't that interesting). Survivor is always good.

Big Brother and America's Next Top Model are tied for the quasi-competition category - but totally win for the guilty pleasure watch.

In terms of docu-drama reality - hmmmm, not sure. Maybe, just maybe, My Fair Brady - total trainwreck of a show.

pache100
06-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Dog the Bounty Hunter
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Myth Busters
The Amazing Race
Big Brother
Survivor
Super Nanny
COPS (even re-runs)

pache100
06-26-2006, 12:08 PM
Dog the Bounty Hunter
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Myth Busters
The Amazing Race
Big Brother
Survivor
Super Nanny
COPS (even re-runs)

And, I LOVE Dancing with the Stars...heard Harry Hamlin will be on the next one!

And, anything on Discovery Health, too...although I do get a little weary of all the pregnancy and birthing ones (do they ALL have to be about that?). I like "Mystery Diagnosis" best, they have some bizarre stories on there.

JMarkJohns
06-26-2006, 12:59 PM
Real World/Road Rules challenges.

Jimcs50
06-26-2006, 12:59 PM
This topic is an oxymoron

Jekka
06-26-2006, 07:32 PM
Deadliest Catch
Project Runway
Hell's Kitchen

SpursWoman
06-26-2006, 07:34 PM
I like pretty much everything on the Discovery Health channel, and the investigator/forensic file shows on courtv.

Dirty Jobs & Mythbusters....

And yes, I like American Idol. :nerd

Jekka
06-26-2006, 07:37 PM
I like pretty much everything on the Discovery Health channel, and the investigator/forensic file shows on courtv.

Plastic Surgery Before and After usually makes me laugh. They had some chick on there the other day that got butt-cheek implants :lol

Silver21_Black20
06-26-2006, 07:47 PM
Dirty Jobs
Real World/Road Rules Challenges
The First 48
Wife Swap
Miami Ink

Das Texan
06-26-2006, 07:50 PM

Dirty Jobs & Mythbusters....

are dirty jobs and mythbusters really reality though? I dont consider them as such. I would for shows on Discovery such as American Hot Rod and American Chopper though.

I also like It Takes a Thief on Discovery btw.

As far as Reality shows...

I just got into Flip it on A&E, though I dont know what times it regularly comes on.

TAR is the top of all reality shows for me.

I will watch Survivor and Apprentice is something I will usually have DVR'd so I can watch on weekends.

Jekka
06-26-2006, 08:02 PM
Dirty Jobs
Real World/Road Rules Challenges
The First 48
Wife Swap
Miami Ink

Shit, I forgot about Miami Ink - that show rocks.

SpursWoman
06-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Plastic Surgery Before and After usually makes me laugh. They had some chick on there the other day that got butt-cheek implants :lol

I wish I'd have known...I could have been a good donor. :lol

SpursWoman
06-26-2006, 08:10 PM
Oh, and Overhaulin'. I like that show, too.

Jekka
06-26-2006, 08:12 PM
I wish I'd have known...I could have been a good donor. :lol

Ditto. If it were possible, I'd transfer some of my ass to my boobs :lol

Silver21_Black20
06-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Shit, I forgot about Miami Ink - that show rocks.

Yea, it does. That show makes me want to fly to Miami and get tattooed by Nunez or Ami.

jman3000
06-26-2006, 08:33 PM
I usually don't like reality shows and the only one I probably ever really watch is Real World/Road Rules challenges (and that's rare)... but for some reason if I'm watching tv with friends and a reality show comes on i'll watch it just to make stupid comments at people.

CuckingFunt
06-26-2006, 11:46 PM
I have an obsession with America's Next Top Model that is bordering unhealthy. Not only do I watch the new episodes, but I'm glued to the TV all day whenever VH1 has a marathon of one of the past seasons that I've already seen several times. Project Runway is getting pretty close to that level as well.

If Pimp My Ride counts, you can add that to the list.

Other than that, my reality TV watching is sporadic at best. I like Miami Ink 'cause I'm a tattoo nut, but I don't watch it regularly. I've been known to get sucked into MTV's True Life series. And lazy weekends always increase the possibility of getting stuck in front of the various makeover shows on TLC.

That's about it. I think.

easjer
06-27-2006, 08:43 AM
I don't count Mythbusters, but I love the show. I'd completely forgotten about Miami Ink. I would LOVE for Garver to desgin something and tattoo me. Amazing talent there. MMmm.

JoeChalupa
08-15-2006, 06:35 AM
I watched Hell's Kitchen last night. I'm glad Heather won.

leemajors
08-15-2006, 08:20 AM
i watched gene simmons' family jewels this weekend and it was pretty entertaining. seeing him get pissed whenever someone mentions marriage is funny. the kids seem a lot more intelligent than the osbourne kids.

TDMVPDPOY
08-15-2006, 09:00 AM
reality shows are fukn borin expecially the ones that has many seasons, then you got the countries copyin others, not bring any new ideas.

dancin on ice, whats fuckn next? seriously watever america gets on tv like soap shit and reality BS, australia gets it, but doesnt come up with their own shit, gets pretty boring.

DirkAB
08-15-2006, 09:26 AM
Big Brother is my favorite. I also like the MTV road rules/real world challenges and Survivor. I'm only able to tolerate Survivor about every 2nd or 3rd season, I've probably only watched 2 or 3 of them all the way through, I've gotten sick of it a number of times and jumped ship on the season . I really used to like watching Blind Date and Elimidate, but I got sick of those shows a long time ago, but I'll still tune in every now and again.

Big Brother is the reality show that I anticipate the most, plus the fact that it's on 3 times a week really helps.

angel_luv
08-15-2006, 09:37 AM
I like Project Runway the best right now.

Usually I will watch Top Model and American Idol if my schedule allows.

Jack Bauer
08-15-2006, 09:47 AM

TheSanityAnnex
08-15-2006, 10:48 AM
The Dog Whisperer is my favorite. You can find me walking the streets using his techniques on a daily basis. "chhhhiiittt"

Taco
08-15-2006, 10:57 AM
http://beatsandrants.blogs.com/hiphop/images/flavor_of_love.jpg
http://www.realitytvmagazine.com/blog/images/flavor_of_love.jpg
The funniest one I cant turn away from is

Flavor of Love 2 :lol

tlongII
08-15-2006, 12:13 PM
I've met Ed on Ultimate Fighter III. He has worked as a bartender down the street from where I live. Now that he's got a 6-figure contract I doubt he'll be tending bar any more.

Silver21_Black20
08-15-2006, 12:57 PM
The Dog Whisperer is my favorite. You can find me walking the streets using his techniques on a daily basis. "chhhhiiittt"

I looooove the Dog Whisperer. I try his techniques too sometimes but my dog still doesn't listen.

Flavor Flaaaaaaaav :lol

JoeChalupa
08-15-2006, 01:00 PM

:lmao The Dog Whisperer is the "chhhiiittt".

I use his techniques too...of course after consulting with a professional.

Gatita
08-15-2006, 01:27 PM

:lol :tu

It is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/flavorflajp_yimzumanewscom.jpg

A face only a mother can love.

Cesar Millan
08-16-2006, 12:02 AM

Thanks for being a fan. It's supporters like you who make my show a success. Glad I can be of help.

Cesar Millan
08-16-2006, 12:02 AM
I looooove the Dog Whisperer. I try his techniques too sometimes but my dog still doesn't listen.

Mother Nature always wants to be balanced. So there's no age where they don't want to return back to normal. I have worked with dogs that are 11 years old, 13 years old, which you witness in the show. I worked with a dog that was 13 years old that was extremely territorial to her food. And I was able to accomplish a calm, submissive state, which is allowing for you to create rules, boundaries and limitations. The mind backs away from the food. So in their world, they are always ready to balance. It's the human who fights it.

DirkAB
08-16-2006, 12:34 AM
Breaking Bonaduce was also one of the better ones I've seen.

Sonia_TX
08-16-2006, 07:54 AM
Big Brother
The Contender (I LOVE THIS SHOW)
Real World/Road Rules
The Amazing Race
American Idol
So You Think You Can Dance
Dancing With the Stars

And I admit, I'm a fan of Laguna Beach/The Hills...

florige
11-15-2007, 11:23 AM
Hey A, what is the name of that gravedigger dude on Survivor who is brutalizing people?

ATRAIN
11-15-2007, 11:33 AM
I've met Ed on Ultimate Fighter III. He has worked as a bartender down the street from where I live. Now that he's got a 6-figure contract I doubt he'll be tending bar any more.

Ed Herman? Sweet.

I say The Ultimate Fighter and Survivor.

ATRAIN
11-15-2007, 11:35 AM
Hey A, what is the name of that gravedigger dude on Survivor who is brutalizing people?

James and he has 2 Immunity Idols.........there is no reason why he shouldnt win it all. Watch tonight on CBS to see the strongest survivor of all time.

ATRAIN
11-15-2007, 11:40 AM
Another good one was Last One Standing, did anyone ever watch it. I only caught the first 3 episodes.

florige
11-15-2007, 11:40 AM
James and he has 2 Immunity Idols.........there is no reason why he shouldnt win it all. Watch tonight on CBS to see the strongest survivor of all time.

Yeah I'm going to check it out. I wanna see this dude rack people up... :lol I'm going to try and catch it while at the gym. Seeing that kind of stuff gets me fired up to have a good workout.

Thunder Dan
11-15-2007, 11:42 AM
Man vs. Wild

how can a guy eating dead Zebra and drinking out of elephant shit not win? (I don't even know if it's considered reality TV, but is freakin awesome)

florige
11-15-2007, 11:44 AM
I used to watch Survivor all the time. Apparently I'm missing a good season this year with James tearing crap up.

ATRAIN
11-15-2007, 11:44 AM
Man vs. Wild

how can a guy eating dead Zebra and drinking out of elephant shit not win? (I don't even know if it's considered reality TV, but is freakin awesome)

New episode tomm.

ATRAIN
11-15-2007, 11:45 AM
I used to watch Survivor all the time. Apparently I'm missing a good season this year with James tearing crap up.

Yeah he is pretty funny too. I want to see him take it all. He doesn't seem to trust anyone anymore so if he doesn't win immunity on the next challenge I see him using his idols.

Thunder Dan
11-15-2007, 11:46 AM
New episode tomm.

I know! I'm gonna miss it because I'm heading to Ann Arbor for the Ohio State game. But they replay it on Sundays so I'll have to check it out then

ATRAIN
11-15-2007, 11:47 AM
I know! I'm gonna miss it because I'm heading to Ann Arbor for the Ohio State game. But they replay it on Sundays so I'll have to check it out then

Where is he supposed to be in this episode. I haven't seen a preview yet.

Thunder Dan
11-15-2007, 11:52 AM
Where is he supposed to be in this episode. I haven't seen a preview yet.
well last week he was in the Sahara for the season premire, this is the 2nd part.....the part where he eats raw goat nuts and sleeps inside of a dead animal to keep warm at night....you know the sweet part

ATRAIN
11-15-2007, 11:53 AM
well last week he was in the Sahara for the season premire, this is the 2nd part.....the part where he eats raw goat nuts and sleeps inside of a dead animal to keep warm at night....you know the sweet part

Last week was the premire........DAMMIT I missed it.

Thunder Dan
11-15-2007, 11:55 AM
Last week was the premire........DAMMIT I missed it.

I think they rerun it before the new one this week...I might be wrong though

peewee's lovechild
11-15-2007, 11:56 AM
Gilligan's Island.

ATRAIN
11-15-2007, 11:56 AM
I think they rerun it before the new one this week...I might be wrong though

let me check tvguide.com

florige
11-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Yeah he is pretty funny too. I want to see him take it all. He doesn't seem to trust anyone anymore so if he doesn't win immunity on the next challenge I see him using his idols.

I notice there is, or was a female wrestler there. Did James throw her around too?

ATRAIN
11-15-2007, 12:30 PM
I notice there is, or was a female wrestler there. Did James throw her around too?

Ashley got eliminated pretty fast actually. She was a baller with the other girls throwing them around, but she was butting head with the "leader" of her tribe so he got them to vote her off. I think they are about to have another All Stars Survivor. For any of you that don't watch survivor, I recommend the all stars. That last all stars is what got me into it and was the best season to date.

Avitus1
11-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Ultimate Fighter
Amazing Race

Those are pretty much the only two I go out of my way to watch.

ATRAIN
11-16-2007, 11:09 AM
Hey Flo did you watch last night?

florige
12-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Hey A, did they vote the black dude off of Survivor? I haven't seen him in any of the promos.

ashbeeigh
12-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Hey A, did they vote the black dude off of Survivor? I haven't seen him in any of the promos.

He was voted off tow weeks ago, if I'm not mistaken. Somewhere around there. They're getting down to the bottom few this season.

loveThe23
12-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Greatest reality shows=

1. Making Menudo-those guys can sing AND fine as hell. now that's actually worth watching.. :hungry: :hungry:

2. A Shot At Love

3. I love New York 2- even though its a bunch of fake bullshit its interesting somewhat.

florige
12-09-2007, 08:45 PM
He was voted off tow weeks ago, if I'm not mistaken. Somewhere around there. They're getting down to the bottom few this season.

Aww that sucks. I thought sure he was going to win it.

RashoFan
12-09-2007, 08:50 PM
Yea, it does. That show makes me want to fly to Miami and get tattooed by Nunez or Ami.
Same here...:tu
I am a slave to Big Brother. Love Project Runway, Top Chef.

ashbeeigh
12-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Aww that sucks. I thought sure he was going to win it.

Yeah, i did too. He had the immunity idol and everything, but didn't get a chance to use it before they voted him off. That skinny rat lookin' guy name Todd's time is up next week.

RashoFan
12-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Greatest reality shows=

1. Making Menudo-those guys can sing AND fine as hell. now that's actually worth watching.. :hungry: :hungry:

Is that group still around??? The first members are in their forties already....Xavier and Charlie are the earliest members that I can recall. Ray Reyes Leon was always my fav.
:pctoss
Damn I am getting old...:lol

florige
12-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Yeah, i did too. He had the immunity idol and everything, but didn't get a chance to use it before they voted him off. That skinny rat lookin' guy name Todd's time is up next week.

I guess they figured they had to get rid of the biggest threat.

ashbeeigh
12-09-2007, 09:17 PM
I guess they figured they had to get rid of the biggest threat.

Of course. That's usually how Survivor is played.

Most Smartest Model was almost played that way...but they failed. :lol I love that one.

florige
12-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Of course. That's usually how Survivor is played.

Most Smartest Model was almost played that way...but they failed. :lol I love that one.

Most Smartest Model? Never heard of that one... :lol

ashbeeigh
12-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Most Smartest Model? Never heard of that one... :lol

It's lumped together with all those vh1 celebreality TV shows like I Love New York, The Scott Baio Show and the Flavor Love.

florige
12-09-2007, 09:33 PM
It's lumped together with all those vh1 celebreality TV shows like I Love New York, The Scott Baio Show and the Flavor Love.

Yeah I watched that NY show one time, all those guys fighting over that ugly woman.

ashbeeigh
12-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah I watched that NY show one time, all those guys fighting over that ugly woman.

It's more comical then anything, honestly. The other shows are better. Most Smartest model and the Shot are pretty good.

florige
12-09-2007, 09:43 PM
It's more comical then anything, honestly. The other shows are better. Most Smartest model and the Shot are pretty good.

Most of those guys are probably just trying to make a name for themselves more than anything else. I couldn't believe how ugly that woman was. :lol

RashoFan
12-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Most of those guys are probably just trying to make a name for themselves more than anything else. I couldn't believe how ugly that woman was. :lol
See is alright looking....see gets ugly looking when she starts cussing worse than a sailor.

CuckingFunt
12-09-2007, 10:26 PM
See is alright looking....see gets ugly looking when she starts cussing worse than a sailor.No, she's just ugly.

"New York" looks like a creature from my nightmares.

angel_luv
12-09-2007, 10:32 PM
My favorites:

Kitchen Nightmares
Top Chef
Project Runway
Hells Kitchen
The Hills
The Bachelor
American Idol ( though I have sort of lost interest- just tune in occassionally)

Wow- I watch a lot of reality television

Kriz-Maxima
12-09-2007, 10:33 PM
I got to admit i like ILNY 2. It's a really funny show that has you constantly thinking "damn these guys are stupid". One of my favorite episodes was the one they brought the guys parents. Instant classic.

I also like Project Runway, its less people's drama and more work drama. I also like Americans Next Top model, mainly because models are totally crazy and you get to see the dark side of a "sweet" girl.

Funny part is im not really a fan of fashion. I actually im quite the oposite.

angel_luv
12-09-2007, 10:59 PM
I watch Top Model too.

Forget about that one. Mostly I catch the reruns on Vh1

angel_luv
12-09-2007, 11:04 PM
I like the Apprentice too.

loveThe23
12-09-2007, 11:17 PM
Is that group still around??? The first members are in their forties already....Xavier and Charlie are the earliest members that I can recall. Ray Reyes Leon was always my fav.
:pctoss
Damn I am getting old...:lol

The old ones? no they're not.. but who cares about the old farts? :lol

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u281/mish7399/Menudo001.jpg
:lmao

Here are the new ones, much better & improved. well, most of them anyways.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a176/serbx3/menudo_ep_250.jpg
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a176/serbx3/l_1230b0550b6b6096b0b67e4ee75db5a4.jpg
aren't they adorable?
the shortest one's got my heart :makeout

mrsmaalox
12-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Todd?! The worst waste of oxygen I have ever seen is that skeleton Courtney. I can't believe she's still there!

King
12-09-2007, 11:50 PM
I've gotten hooked on The First 48 on A&E.

Also, Locked Up on MSNBC.

RashoFan
12-09-2007, 11:50 PM
LoveThe 23...the new ones are jail bait in regards to me.
If memory serves me right...That first pic is Ricky, Charlie,Robbie in the back row and Ray and Roy in front... I can't remember any recent stuff but shit from the 80's I can remember...:dizzy
:lol

ashbeeigh
12-10-2007, 12:49 AM
Todd?! The worst waste of oxygen I have ever seen is that skeleton Courtney. I can't believe she's still there!

Oh I know! I can't believe she hasn't been eaten yet! :lol

ashbeeigh
12-10-2007, 12:52 AM
And damn I love the Hills.

angel_luv
12-10-2007, 09:28 AM

Did you see that MTV " Lauren Looks Back" movie yesterday.

I only watched the first half because it was footage I had not seen before.

I can't believe that Lauren had such a rough time with Jason from the get go and yet she STILL gave up Paris for him.
At least she realizes and admits that it was a mistake.

mrsmaalox
12-10-2007, 09:53 AM
I saw that Bobby Brown/Whitney Houston show once and it was just plain nauseating and embarrassing! Has anyone seen the Gene Simmons show? I like how he always humiliates his kids!!!

ATRAIN
12-10-2007, 09:58 AM

I can't stand Todd and it looks like he might get betrayed. James was an idiot for not using the Idols.

mrsmaalox
12-10-2007, 10:09 AM
James was an idiot for not using the Idols. Yep. Poor James was really blindsided--he should have won the whole thing! Is the cafeteria lady still on? If she is I'll start cheering for her.

ATRAIN
12-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Yep. Poor James was really blindsided--he should have won the whole thing! Is the cafeteria lady still on? If she is I'll start cheering for her.

yeah she is but she is playing the game dumb, I can't root for her.

Jimcs50
12-10-2007, 11:41 AM
any poker show

dickface
12-10-2007, 12:53 PM
you do realize it's not a reality show right? it's almost 100% scripted.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
12-10-2007, 07:08 PM
I just have to say it... "reality show" + "greatest" = oxymoron.

Done.

angel_luv
12-10-2007, 10:21 PM

Ashbeeigh!

Are you watching??? :)

Yea for Lauren!

angel_luv
12-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Good for Heidi too!

Finally a happy end to a season.

Now I hope nobody has done anything stupid that is revealed in the After Show.

ashbeeigh
12-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Good for Heidi too!

Finally a happy end to a season.

Now I hope nobody has done anything stupid that is revealed in the After Show.

Oh I know! I love everyone...except for Spencer! Whitney's boob is about to fall out in that red dress though.

angel_luv
12-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Oh I know! I love everyone...except for Spencer! Whitney's boob is about to fall out in that red dress though.

Whitney's make up looks exceptionally pretty today.

Dude,

We should host the after show.

I don't care for the hosts who do it now. I am only tolerating them to hear Lauren's news so it had better be good.

ashbeeigh
12-10-2007, 10:51 PM
We should host the after show.

I don't care for the hosts who do it now. I am only tolerating them to hear Lauren's news so it had better be good.

I'm pretty sure it's a pre req for any MTV host to be a complete douche. And yes, we should be hosting the After Show. And I'm only waiting to see Brody.

angel_luv
12-10-2007, 10:54 PM
The hosts are talking but all I hear is blah blah blah blah.

I think I want this half hour of my life back.

Brody by the way is all yours.

I don't like him. He is bad news. Maybe not Spencer bad, but bad.

angel_luv
12-10-2007, 10:55 PM
Side note: Are you kidding me?

Was that a commercial for yet another " Bring It On" movie?

Good grief!

ploto
12-10-2007, 11:00 PM
I am pleased to say that I have never even heard of most of the shows listed here, yet alone watched them.

angel_luv
12-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Extended season! Yea! :clap

Good news indeed. :)

angel_luv
12-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Ash- see how Brody is.

You wait for him all evening and he sits on another girl's lap right in front of you!

Tsk, tsk!

Booharv
06-29-2011, 02:25 PM
Just putting a pussyface thread on the first page because there should be one on here at all times in my humble opinion. I will be doing this once a week. Even if the threads are somewhat ordinary like this one.

Prime1
06-29-2011, 02:31 PM
I honestly miss simple shows like The Real World (which I still watch even though no one I know does) and Road Rules before they turned into competitions. It seems like most shows now are just people competing to see who can be the biggest douche bag, or shows documenting bizarre behavior.

Prime1
06-29-2011, 02:31 PM
A random reality show I like(d) was Blind Date. Not sure if thats still on, but just the simplicity of it was what made it work. Trying to get a chick into a hot tub or a girl trying to find a decent guy was always interesting. You always ended up rooting for one person or the other. Plus when people would talk shit after the dates was gold.

bigzak25
06-29-2011, 03:09 PM
I watch anything with chef ramsay. right now it's master chef, before that it was kitchen nightmares, and next month it will be hell's kitchen.

Chef Ramsay
06-29-2011, 03:17 PM
I watch anything with chef ramsay. right now it's master chef, before that it was kitchen nightmares, and next month it will be hell's kitchen.

I thank you for your bloody support.

baseline bum
06-29-2011, 03:33 PM
Reality Kings