PDA

View Full Version : Is your favorite rapper a homo? Lyrical evidence indicates...

IceColdBrewski
06-25-2006, 09:15 PM
Yes!

NERD (Pharell) - Lapdance
"I dare a motherfucker to come in my face"

Notorious BIG - Me and My Bitch
"When I met you I admit my first thoughts was to trick
You look so good huh, I suck on your daddy's dick"

50 Cent - Bloodhound
"I love to pump crack"

DJ Quik - Dollaz and Sense
"Now, I never had my dick sucked by a man befo'
But you gon be the first you little trick ass hoe"

Smilez and Southstar - Who Wants This
"You gon' like us so much you gon' turn gay"

Skillz - The Jam
"Like last November, when your man got dismembered
It was me, I ate his meat and it lasted through the winter"

The Game - 120 Bars
"Nas is my nigga, I been bangin him for a while"

Dr. Dre - Dre Day
"Gap teeth in your mouth so my dick's got ta fit" (in reference to another man)

Snoop Doggy Dogg - Dre Day
"With my nuts on ya tonsils
While u on stage rappin at your wack ass concerts" (in reference to another man)

DMX - Party Up
"Ya'll niggas remind me of a strip club
It's like everytime I'm round I just gotta get my dick sucked"

KRS One - MCs Act Like They Don't Know
"Some MCs don't like the KRS but they must respect him
Cause they know this kid gets all up in their rectum."

Canibus - 2nd Round Knockout
"You aint got the skills to eat a nigga's ass like me"

emo serb
06-25-2006, 09:20 PM
Maybe GiG is gay?

Zombie
06-25-2006, 10:05 PM
All they have to say is "NO HOMO"!

spurs=bling
06-25-2006, 10:09 PM
who cares if they are.

Zombie
06-25-2006, 10:36 PM
Kill all the white people
Then we’ll be free
TYPE O NEGATIVE 1993! :lol

Nesterofish
06-25-2006, 10:46 PM
I believe those lyrics refer to a phenomenon called "the down low."

This reflects the reality that some urban blacks are willing to have sex with women, men, pets, small woodland creatures, large woodland creatures, adult toys, blow-up dolls, trees, open pipes, places where bricks have fallen out of walls, gutter drains, mail slots, the muzzles of guns, car tailpipes, power outlets, the hose on the vacuum cleaner, and holes in the ground.

Spurminator
06-25-2006, 10:50 PM
I've heard rumors that my favorite Hip Hop artist, MC Fabulous, is a homosexual, but nothing has been confirmed.

Zombie
06-25-2006, 10:57 PM
When Rappers learn to play an instrument, I might give them some credit!

nickbroken
06-26-2006, 10:27 AM
When Rappers learn to play an instrument, I might give them some credit!

A lot play keyboards.

Trainwreck2100
06-26-2006, 11:17 AM
who cares if they are.

being gay=not gangsta

Texas_Ranger
06-26-2006, 11:19 AM
Don`t give a fuck

ShoogarBear
06-26-2006, 02:16 PM

This reflects the reality that some urban blacks are willing to have sex with women, men, pets, small woodland creatures, large woodland creatures, adult toys, blow-up dolls, trees, open pipes, places where bricks have fallen out of walls, gutter drains, mail slots, the muzzles of guns, car tailpipes, power outlets, the hose on the vacuum cleaner, and holes in the ground.

The "reality", eh? Where did you get that, the Rush Limbaugh Guide to Cities? Good thing white people are immune to that sort of thing.

What it refers to, oh great expert, is the stereotyped prison culture. In some circles, your gansta cred is in close proximity to real or imagined prison experience.
And in prison, in the absence of actual women, the stereotyped attitude is that "real" men--both black and white--are those that can make other men their "bitches".

Extra Stout
06-26-2006, 02:19 PM
The "reality", eh? Where did you get that, the Rush Limbaugh Guide to Cities? Good thing white people are immune to that sort of thing.

What it refers to, oh great expert, is the stereotyped prison culture. In some circles, your gansta cred is in close proximity to real or imagined prison experience.
And in prison, in the absence of actual women, the stereotyped attitude is that "real" men--both black and white--are those that can make other men their "bitches".
ask elpimpo about that

DarkReign
06-26-2006, 04:33 PM

Intimate knowledge?

Or stereotypical HBO Series knowledge?

I know several individuals who have spent long stretches of time in prison. It isnt what you think.

Nesterofish
06-26-2006, 04:38 PM
So all those allegedly heterosexual black men in relationships with women, who have anal sex and oral sex with men on the side? Are they repressed gays, or are they just taking ownership of the "stereotyped prison culture?"

NorCal510
06-26-2006, 04:42 PM
E-40, the bay boss --------following the one and only MacDre

Mixability
06-26-2006, 04:44 PM
how ironic is it that these "gay rappers" probably get more pussy in a day than most of you who call them gay.

ShoogarBear
06-26-2006, 04:46 PM
Intimate knowledge?

Or stereotypical HBO Series knowledge?

I know several individuals who have spent long stretches of time in prison. It isnt what you think.

Find one place where I said that's what I think prison is like.

Nesterofish
06-26-2006, 04:52 PM
how ironic is it that these "gay rappers" probably get more pussy in a day than most of you who call them gay.
In white society, if you sleep with ten hotties and let one guy suck your dick, you are gaaaaayyyyyyyyy.

ShoogarBear
06-26-2006, 04:54 PM
So all those allegedly heterosexual black men in relationships with women, who have anal sex and oral sex with men on the side? Are they repressed gays, or are they just taking ownership of the "stereotyped prison culture?"

Is your bile trying to make the point that these practices are a particular feature of blacks? Or of black rappers?

I can find innumerable posts by white guys in the basketball threads saying similar things to each other. What do you think that means?

Mixability
06-26-2006, 05:04 PM
Is your bile trying to make the point that these practices are a particular feature of blacks? Or of black rappers?

I can find innumerable posts by white guys in the basketball threads saying similar things to each other. What do you think that means?

don't waste your time shoog.

Nesterofish
06-26-2006, 05:19 PM

If they are saying "suck my dick, a-hole" or whatever, they are just talking.

If they actually do it, then they're gay.

If they insist they're straight, they're in denial.

Nesterofish
06-26-2006, 05:25 PM
Normal people:
Success = family, career, bank
You:
Success = sleeping with lots of women

Huh. I'm sure there are no social problems stemming from that mindset.

Extra Stout
06-26-2006, 09:52 PM
speaking of bitches...

Mixability
06-26-2006, 11:55 PM
Normal people:
Success = family, career, bank
You:
Success = sleeping with lots of women

Huh. I'm sure there are no social problems stemming from that mindset.

Then I guess I'm success in both definitions. :fro

Help A Brother Out
06-27-2006, 12:14 AM

That post reflects ignorance par excellence.

DarkReign
06-27-2006, 07:34 AM
Find one place where I said that's what I think prison is like.

Yeah, I never said you did. I was asking. You answered.

End of interaction.

Calm down...not everyone is attacking you.