PDA

View Full Version : Okay Libs and Lefties Really Get Mad

xrayzebra
06-26-2006, 02:12 PM
Here you go. A Black canaidate who tells it like it is.

http://www.vernonrobinson.com/twilightzone.shtml

And you want to know what the rest of the libs say. Just go to his
website.

www.robinsonforcongress.com

And click on his latest ads.......

I cant wait for your response.

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

FromWayDowntown
06-26-2006, 02:15 PM
Here you go. A Black canaidate who tells it like I see it.

There, fixed it for you -- except for the spelling and grammar.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Well, the flying saucer bit seemed like an accurate representation of your beliefs....

xrayzebra
06-26-2006, 02:20 PM
He-He-He......told you so..... :lol :lol :lol :lol
:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

FromWayDowntown
06-26-2006, 02:28 PM
Oh damn -- xray just got me.

I can't believe I fell for his devious plot!! What a remarkably well-sprung trap!

Mr. Dictionary
06-26-2006, 02:38 PM
dike also dyke
n.
1. An embankment of earth and rock built to prevent floods.
2. Chiefly British. A low wall, often of sod, dividing or enclosing lands.
3. A barrier blocking a passage, especially for protection.
4. A raised causeway.
5. A ditch; a channel.
6. Geology. A long mass of igneous rock that cuts across the structure of adjacent rock.

tr.v. diked, also dyked dik·ing, dyk·ing dikes, dykes
1. To protect, enclose, or provide with a dike.
2. To drain with dikes or ditches.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English, from Old English dc, trench; see dhgw- in Indo-European Roots, and from Old Norse dki, ditch.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
diker n.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

dyke also dike
n. Offensive Slang
1. Used as a disparaging term for a lesbian.
[Origin unknown.]
dykey adj.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

dyke

n 1: offensive terms for a lesbian who is noticeably masculine [syn: butch, dike] 2: a barrier constructed to contain the flow of water or to keep out the sea [syn: dam, dike, levee] v : enclose with a dike; "dike the land to protect it from water" [syn: dike]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

FromWayDowntown
06-26-2006, 02:58 PM
i thought it was "dyke"

as in "god is a dyke"

rather than "god is a dike" or a small dam

If God is truly everywhere, then God could certainly be a dike or a dyke.

SA210
06-26-2006, 03:32 PM

Is that to say that most blacks don't know what they are talking about?

Spurminator
06-26-2006, 05:43 PM
I can't believe that's a real campaign ad. How embarrassing.

Spurminator
06-26-2006, 05:50 PM
Seriously...

It reminds me of something you might see on The Simpsons or The Daily Show, if they were satirizing Republican ads.

George W Bush
06-26-2006, 06:12 PM

Whenever they agree with us... :tu

RandomGuy
06-26-2006, 06:36 PM
:jack

I am sure you were looking for a different reaction, something like "gee now I see how silly I am" or "wow, you are so right".

This is nothing more than mental masturbation. The guy could be green, purple, or whatever.

It is still little more than :spin :spin :spin :spin :spin :spin :spin :spin

Quadzilla99
06-27-2006, 12:14 AM
Liberals are such fucking pussies and republicans are such greedy selfish cocksuckers I can't stand how those are our only two choices. Complete whiny fucking crybaby pussies or selfish greedy evil motherfuckers. Nice Democracy. Save that third party fairy tale bullshit for someone else. It's almost like a bipartisan dictatorship. Will some other party come around during my lifetime please. People act like everyone is unique and different-but they're all either liberal or conservative. Fuck that. Anyway that's my rant on that.

Spurminator
06-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Save that third party fairy tale bullshit for someone else.

If everyone who thought voting Independent was a waste of time actually voted that way anyway, there would be enough votes to make a lot of noise. Unfortunately, too many people get scared into voting for the lesser of two evils, or they don't vote at all.

Why are people afraid to vote for someone they know will lose? What do YOU have to lose, other than an hour standing in line?

Of course, other things need to happen in order to help weaken the bi-opoly on government... No elected official should ever be able to serve without winning a majority of the vote. Eliminate pluralities. Whether you do that by run-off elections or reform the voting process where voters can order candidates by preference (the better option, because run-offs cost more money), you give Independents more confidence in voting for the candidate that truly represents their beliefs, because they will no longer be afraid that voting Independent gives the leg up to a Republican or Democrat.

Ocotillo
06-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Funny how a lot of ads and visuals that speak to the problem of illegal immigration use a video of said illegal immigrants scaling a wall.

what does that they about the effectiveness of the build a wall idea? :lol

xrayzebra
06-28-2006, 09:27 AM
I can't believe that's a real campaign ad. How embarrassing.

What part did you find embarrassing?

SA210
06-28-2006, 09:34 AM
A Black canaidate who tells it like it is.

Is that to say that most blacks don't

Spurminator
06-28-2006, 09:36 AM
What part did you find embarrassing?

All of it.

Not embarrassing to me personally, but I would hope to anyone it's meant to represent... Guess not.

xrayzebra
06-28-2006, 09:39 AM
^^He told it like it is. What part of it is untrue? You may not like the message,
but truth is truth.

SA210
06-28-2006, 09:41 AM
^^He told it like it is. What part of it is untrue? You may not like the message,
but truth is truth.
But are you saying that most black people/candidates don't tell it like it is?

Spurminator
06-28-2006, 09:43 AM
He hit on every single AM Radio talking point and he did it over Twilight Zone music.

Like I said, it looked like something you'd see on The Simpsons or The Daily Show if they were making fun of a Republican campaign ad.

xrayzebra
06-28-2006, 10:00 AM
But are you saying that most black people/candidates don't tell it like it is?

Your post deserves no comment. Quit trying to paint me as a racist, you
are the one who called a Hispanic a coconut.

SA210
06-28-2006, 11:24 AM
Your post deserves no comment. Quit trying to paint me as a racist, you
are the one who called a Hispanic a coconut.
I did?

FromWayDowntown
06-28-2006, 11:47 AM
but truth is truth.

You say that as if there is an objective truth to the propriety of any of the talking points that he regurgitates. There simply isn't -- you have your beliefs about them, but your subjective beliefs are not an objective truth. Accordingly, he tells things the way you see them and to you, it's truth. I largely disagree with his agenda and wouldn't vote for him. It makes no difference to me whether he's white, black, green, or polka-dotted; it must make some sort of difference to you, though -- and I think SA210 is right to call you on that or at least seek clarification of whatever point it is you're trying to make. Really, what difference does it make to you that this guy is African-American? Aren't his beliefs and his viewpoint more important than the color of his skin?

xrayzebra
06-28-2006, 12:03 PM
Gee are we being really, really, philosophical. Look at all those nice words:
regurgitates, subjective and objective and accordingly, clarification. And all the
right buzz phrases: "your beliefs about them. Objective truth. The way you see them
He has an agenda. And the real winner: Makes no difference to me whether he's
white, black, green or polka-dotted. You got it covered.

Except

You forgot to say what really bothers you. He is black and says those things.
Therefore he is not worthy of the regressive liberal dimm-o-crap seal of
approval. Just like your friend, SA210.

FromWayDowntown
06-28-2006, 12:15 PM
regurgitates, subjective and objective and accordingly, clarification. And all the
right buzz phrases: "your beliefs about them. Objective truth. The way you see them

Except

In fact, I've said just the opposite -- he supports an agenda that I disagree with. I'd disagree with him regardless of his skin color. It's not as if there has never been an African-American who embraced Republican ideals -- I'd be a complete fool to ever think that race played any part of this.

Of course, I'm not the one in this thread who has chosen to make an issue of this man's race -- you are.

Unfortunately, any effort to try to engage you in any sort of actual conversation proves impossible in most situations.

RandomGuy
06-28-2006, 12:19 PM

Except

(laughs)

I can honestly say that I am not bothered in the least that a black man would say those things.

Not an iota, not a jot, not a little, not a lot,
it does not bother me Ray-I-Am.

Like I said, :jack.

It is sadly what passes for meaningful dialoge from extremists, and the moral/intellectual equivilant of similar "christian-bashing" from the far left.

xrayzebra
06-28-2006, 01:03 PM
^^^Sure, I know, it doesn't bother you.

FromWayDowntown
06-28-2006, 01:40 PM

Again, you're the only one here who's brought up this guy's race.

xrayzebra
06-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Yeah, I know. But that is the way I am. But it doesn't bother me. It does you.

FromWayDowntown
06-28-2006, 09:19 PM
Yeah, I know. But that is the way I am. But it doesn't bother me. It does you.

Which explains why I've been harping on it in every post.

Oh wait, that's you.

RandomGuy
06-29-2006, 11:37 AM

:lmao

(wipes tears from eyes)

I guess I really didn’t know what I believe. I see the light now. It only took some random stranger I’ve never met from the internet to psychically read my innermost thoughts and tell me what I *really* feel. :yield

/sarcasm

It just doesn’t bother me. I can’t get plainer or more honest than that, no matter how hard you wish it otherwise. People are entitled to their opinions.

Are conservatives that desperate for ideas and vacant of rationality that they must magically transform others’ beliefs?

Your wave of the hand doesn’t change what I think/feel/believe, however hard you wish for the magic to be true.

Quite honestly, this kind of thing is what hurts the conservative cause. Extremism and the accompanying irrationality like this is the surest way to convince others how wrong any belief is.

Surely you can do better to make your case for the merits of conservatism, if that is what you were trying to do. If your attempt was to expose liberals’ beliefs as hypocritical or silly, I’m sorry, but all you have done is to make a fool of yourself.