PDA

View Full Version : What happen?

LakerGod
10-17-2004, 12:25 AM
I know is just a preseason game, but c'mon!! The Spurs got beat by the New York Knicks???!!! :lol

I thought the Spurs bench was far superior to the Knicks bench, second and third units for both teams were playing for most part of the game but the Spurs couldn't even win a single quarter!.

I know the Lakers lost to the Sonics the other night but they are not the same team, the Spurs are almost the same team.

Anyways good luck on your next preseason games.

exstatic
10-17-2004, 12:27 AM
STFU, Lanny.

iminlakerland
10-17-2004, 12:32 AM
Retarded reasoning. Preseason dont get to ahead of yourself.

LakerGod
10-17-2004, 12:37 AM
Retarded reasoning. Preseason dont get to ahead of yourself.
Ok, it's preseason...

Then is going to be "It's early in the season"

Then "The Spurs get better after the All Star Break..."

Excuses, excuses excuses....

iminlakerland
10-17-2004, 12:43 AM
Are we confused here? I am a laker fan! Sorry im not like most other laker fans who sit there and think the preseason will determine if a team will win the title or not.

I guess with your reasoning we should all celebrate because the Spurs lost a preseason game. Lets all throw a parade.

LakerGod
10-17-2004, 12:49 AM
I didn't say a preseason game will determine who will win a title, The Spurs are just plain OVERRATED.

Look at my post first before you respond, I said "I know is just a preseason game" duh!

The Spurs offense looked aweful!

Are they the favorites?

timvp
10-17-2004, 12:50 AM
The Spurs offense looked aweful!

Is that good or bad?

skillz
10-17-2004, 12:52 AM
I think somebody's forgetting that game where the lakers lost to seattle even though kobe and odom played 40 minutes each. Its the preseason!

LakerGod
10-17-2004, 12:54 AM
Is that good or bad?
What do you think?

Duff McCartney
10-17-2004, 12:57 AM
Look at my post first before you respond, I said "I know is just a preseason game" duh!

If it's just a preseason game, then why is your dumbass making a post about it?

TheWriter
10-17-2004, 12:59 AM
What do you think?

I think he's making fun of your LA educated spelling.

TheWriter
10-17-2004, 12:59 AM
If it's just a preseason game, then why is your dumbass making a post about it?

Because his mom took his dog away tonight and now he has nothing to make love too.

missmyzte
10-17-2004, 01:02 AM
Are we confused here? I am a laker fan! Sorry im not like most other laker fans who sit there and think the preseason will determine if a team will win the title or not.

I guess with your reasoning we should all celebrate because the Spurs lost a preseason game. Lets all throw a parade.

Good words, I completely agree.
We Lakers fans can't talk too much smack until we win a game (hopefully tomorrow night). Spurs are fitting in the new pieces, getting the nerves out and will come together.

SequSpur
10-17-2004, 01:13 AM
STFU.

You all should have been with me at the Queensryche concert! The Spurs blow. Same ol problem, swingmen that can't shoot and a backup point guard that plays without statistics.

Oh, and Rasho. He's weak.

TheWriter
10-17-2004, 01:15 AM
No one wanted to join you at a Drag Queen concert or whatever you do on saturdays. That's your thing.

Quasar
10-17-2004, 01:18 AM
Can anyone who saw the game tell me what happened to Brent?

2-10 is not really what I expected of him :)

Was he heavily guarded? Did the majority of his shots come at the last minute? Were they open shots?

Rasho's shots seem better though... 6-8 is pretty good! But his rebounds kinda went down.

Tim is really a model of consistency. His production is constant throughout the whole season... Always lots of rebounds, lots of points, high percentage shooting, and a few assists thrown in.

Tim for MVP! :D

JsnSA
10-17-2004, 01:21 AM
A Laker Troll.

How cute is that.

Whats funny is how it doesnt realize its smack talk is meaningless when its own team is going to suck so bad this year without Shaq.

We are the favorites to get to the finals from the West.

The Lakers are not the favorites to win anything.

And then the retard actually thinks making fun of us for losing our first pre-season game is going to offend us...when the Lakers lost theirs as well.

Hilarious.

SequSpur
10-17-2004, 01:25 AM
Exactly, one thing that is good though, spurstalk is moderated by Spurs fans instead of Laker fans like some of the others!

Doh!

T Park
10-17-2004, 02:20 AM
12 points in limited minutes, Nesterovic blows arleady.

Get a new song and dance midgetfuck.

MI21
10-17-2004, 04:36 AM
He is right though :(

This loss obviously means that the Spurs are going to struggle to beat borderline EC playoff teams.

:(

Kaster
10-17-2004, 04:59 AM
Is LakerGod that other Laker troll Conan from back in the day?

alamo50
10-17-2004, 06:37 AM
I would have loved to see the difference in the Faker lockerroom and the Spurs lockerroom after each team's loss.

:p

samikeyp
10-17-2004, 09:35 AM
to paraphrase Allen Iverson...."We're talkin' about Pre-season!"

If you have to resort to talking smack in the pre-season, go back to the playground...you are late for your four-square game.

E20
10-17-2004, 09:47 AM
No offense to 'Real' Laker fans but the Laker's lost to the Seattle SuperSonics. HAHAHAHAHAAAHAH.

P.S
You suck LakerGod.

1Parker1
10-17-2004, 09:56 AM
"I think somebody's forgetting that game where the lakers lost to seattle even though kobe and odom played 40 minutes each. Its the preseason!"

Kobe played for full 35 min or so in this preseason game, scored 35 points, and they still lost? I could understand if he and the other starters played only a limited amount of minutes and lost, but that is kind of pathetic. Makes you wonder how far the lakers are going to go, if they can't even beat the Sonics with Kobe and Lamar playing 35 min and Kobe scoring 35 points

iminlakerland
10-17-2004, 07:07 PM
Why even bother with this clown?

smeagol
10-17-2004, 07:30 PM
Why even bother with this clown?

Well put.

dcole50
10-17-2004, 07:31 PM
Preseason, idiot. Doesn't count. Doesn't matter. It's a chance to experiment, give new talent a chance to play, and try things one normally would not in a regular season game.

boutons
10-17-2004, 07:35 PM
hey Mr and Mrs Kori,

The IGNORE poster function is great, but that's only individuals msgs.

How about a new function

IGNORE whole-thread started by an IGNOREd poster.

??

And IGNORE silently. I don't want even to see the forum s/w tell me a msg or thread has been IGNOREd, just do it and STFU.