PDA

View Full Version : Spurs need to trade up in 2nd Round to get Dee Brown

Sicaluffa
06-27-2006, 12:49 PM
I think he would be a perfect backup at point. He's fast as hell, he's a good shooter, and a good defender. He is supposed to slip into the 2nd round. Nobody's talking about him.

T Park
06-27-2006, 01:50 PM
Dee Brown = BJ Tyler

FreshPrince22
06-27-2006, 01:55 PM

Please_dont_ban_me
06-27-2006, 02:43 PM
Uh, no?

He'll get raped on D more than TP does and he's a very streaky shooter. You need someone consistent off the bench who can body up with defenders TP struggles against. Not a smaller suckier version of the starter you already have.

T Park
06-27-2006, 02:44 PM
He'll get raped on D more than TP does

So is popovich wrong when he says that Parker is underrated defensively?

Or do you just like to bag on Parker cause your a fuckin moron.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-27-2006, 02:47 PM

You're the fucking moron.

Can you make an argument without insulting the other person, or is that just how you roll with your rolls?

TP is a good defender, but against certain types of guards...the Billups/Barons of the league... he struggles. That's not conjecture or heresay that's fact if you have watched any of the Spurs games over the past few seasons.

Fucking moron.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-27-2006, 02:49 PM
FURTHERMORE

Pop would preach to anybody listening about how "underrated" of a defender Rasho was and how he was always in the right place defensively blahblahblah which might have been true, but apparently he wasn't good enough to hold on to.

ro_50
06-27-2006, 02:54 PM
BJ Tyler, a blast from the past.

T Park
06-27-2006, 03:01 PM
You're the fucking moron.

Im not the one that feels Parker should be ridden out of town like you.

But yet, I havent had a thread started about "my" stupid thoughts either, like yours.

So youve got that one on me.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-27-2006, 03:11 PM

But yet, I havent had a thread started about "my" stupid thoughts either, like yours.

So youve got that one on me.

Aww, you want Kori to make a thread dedicated to you too... howwwww cuuuuuuute!

Please_dont_ban_me
06-27-2006, 03:22 PM

You really have a knack for taking shit out of context.

Would I trade Parker? Ya, I would trade anybody if the right deal came along. That does not constitute me wanting to "ride him out of town". I was just messing before, but I guess you really are a moron.

T Park
06-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Aww, you want Kori to make a thread dedicated to you too

if you think that thread is soething to be proud of, you are delusional.

That does not constitute me wanting to "ride him out of town".

nahh

the multiple bullshit threads about how he is a choker is really ENDEARING!!!!

Please_dont_ban_me
06-27-2006, 03:31 PM
nahh

the multiple bullshit threads about how he is a choker is really ENDEARING!!!!

Here are all my threads I've made, ever:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=218725&pp=25&page=1

It's only 2 pages.

If you could be so kind as to point out these "multiple bullshit threads about TP choking" we could discuss this further. Until then... :elephant

Slinkyman
06-27-2006, 04:24 PM
I read a rumor that the spurs might want Gibson from Texas

TheTruth
06-27-2006, 06:03 PM
Here are all my threads I've made, ever:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/search.php?searchid=218725&pp=25&page=1

It's only 2 pages.

If you could be so kind as to point out these "multiple bullshit threads about TP choking" we could discuss this further. Until then... :elephant
OWN3D!

T Park
06-27-2006, 06:04 PM
oh yes.

totally owned.

how horrible!!!!

Add some exclamation points, ITLL MEAN MORE!!!

TheTruth
06-27-2006, 06:14 PM
You my boy TPark.

NorCal510
06-27-2006, 06:21 PM
TPark is the spurstalk white version of Stephen A. Smith

NBAFAN001
06-27-2006, 06:37 PM
If we can't get Dee Brown, I'll go for Jose Juan Barea as a 2nd round PG pick. He's not tall (6'0") but he overplayed everybody at Portsmouth. And yes he's an excellent defender:

http://www.draftexpress.com/viewprofile.php?p=171

Phenomanul
06-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Uh, no?

He'll get raped on D more than TP does and he's a very streaky shooter. You need someone consistent off the bench who can body up with defenders TP struggles against. Not a smaller suckier version of the starter you already have.

That's been about the only coherent and logical argument I have read out of you... :tu

Beer is Good
06-27-2006, 09:22 PM
This second round pick is pointless as far as next season goes because the player taken probably won't make the squad. Maybe trade bait. The Spurs need taller defensive help on the perimeter and possibly a consistent shooter from the guard position. Anything that will keep Pop from going to that God awful small lineup again anytime in the future. Miami won with size up front and good guard play, we lost by playing 4 guards plus Timmy. Hopefully the lesson has been learned.

Quadzilla99
06-27-2006, 10:05 PM

He did have a horrible year shooting the ball, but the year before he had awesome numbers shooting the ball when he was the 2nd or 3rd option. He would be the 4th or 5th option on the Spurs he is a very good spot up shooter, just not a great off the dribble pull up in your face type of shooter. Besides it's the 2nd round. I would like them to pick David Noel who is a freak athlete http://www.draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=1352 or Darius Washington who is underrated imo, but Dee Brown would be great.

SequSpur
06-27-2006, 11:23 PM

:lmao

Please_dont_ban_me
06-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Randome note...

I was just talking to a female friend who goes to U of I and she mentioned how she knows Dee and he was trying to bang her friend. :lol Thought I'd share that.

Quadzilla99
06-28-2006, 12:31 AM
Randome note...

I was just talking to a female friend who goes to U of I and she mentioned how she knows Dee and he was trying to bang her friend. :lol Thought I'd share that.

Did he score? That might affect my draft evaluation of him.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Did he score? That might affect my draft evaluation of him.

That's a negative.

Upon further review of pics of the girl, I must question his taste in women as well.

Doug Collins
06-28-2006, 04:16 AM
Dee Brown sucks. Talk about a guy you dont want shooting ever and who gets easily rattled in clutch situations. Beno is better than Dee Brown will ever be in the NBA.

Doug Collins
06-28-2006, 04:17 AM
OWN3D!

The expression is Pwned :guin

Doug Collins
06-28-2006, 04:23 AM
I also forgot to point out that there is a very strong possibility Dee wont even get drafted.

Doug Collins
06-28-2006, 04:23 AM
3 straight posts...might as well make it 4.

Quadzilla99
06-28-2006, 04:27 AM
^^Nice. Talking to yourself eh Doug Collins? You sure have fallin alot from when you were the first overall pick in the draft.