PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man 3 trailer!!

rayray2k8
06-27-2006, 06:23 PM
Doubt this has been posted, but the new trailer for "Spider-Man 3" was out on sonys website.
My Jaw dropped when I saw this, and when you watch the clip, you'll know why. :lol
This is real! Not them fake trailer ya'll probably saw on You Tube. :rolleyes

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/

I believe they'll show this trailer tomorrow for those of you who are gonna "Superman Returns".

I got this link from a site I found awhile back and from what I hear..

SPOILER ALERT!!!

theres gonna be 4 villians in the movie!!!
Not sure if its true but from what I saw it looks like they're 1 bad guy short

END OF SPOILER!!

spurs=bling
06-27-2006, 06:26 PM
nice

NASpurs
06-27-2006, 06:27 PM
I hope this guy one day makes an appearance

http://www.fanlistings.org/carnage/images/extras.jpg

MannyIsGod
06-27-2006, 06:28 PM
Bad ass, here comes Venom.

MannyIsGod
06-27-2006, 06:29 PM

http://www.fanlistings.org/carnage/images/extras.jpgI would imagine they'd save him for one of the next movies. I can't see them going from Venom to Carnage that quickly.

rayray2k8
06-27-2006, 06:31 PM
Heres the spoiler I was talking about, if you decided to read it.
(Warning! read at your own risk)
http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=3028

rayray2k8
06-27-2006, 06:32 PM

http://www.fanlistings.org/carnage/images/extras.jpg

I would imagine he'd be in the next spider man movie. :rolleyes

TheTruth
06-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Spidey 1 and 2, Batman Returns, and XMen 2 are the only great ComicBook movies of the past 5 years. Superman Returns looks like it'll join that list. I'm superpsyched for Spidey 3. Sandman = Bad ass.

MannyIsGod
06-27-2006, 06:34 PM
Spidey 1 and 2, Batman Returns, and XMen 2 are the only great ComicBook movies of the past 5 years. Superman Returns looks like it'll join that list. I'm superpsyched for Spidey 3. Sandman = Bad ass.Exactly. Superman looks fucking SWEET. That trailer for Spiderman 3 looks awesome, too.

rayray2k8
06-27-2006, 06:38 PM
People have really bashed this movie just because of the fact that they thought Venom wasnt gonna be in the movie.
Im a big spider-man fan so I dont give a shit who the villain is. (though venom is my fav :D)
Guess we'll have to wait and see whos gonna be in the movie. :depressed

dougp
06-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Venom will be in here ... you know him as ... ERIC FOREMAN!!!

This movie looks sweet, if they do dark spidy ... zomg :)

MannyIsGod
06-27-2006, 06:51 PM
They may not do Venom. I'm assuming Venom will be in there because of the suit, but that isn't nessecarily the case.

rayray2k8
06-27-2006, 06:56 PM
Venom will be in here ... you know him as ... ERIC FOREMAN!!!

This movie looks sweet, if they do dark spidy ... zomg :)
:lol
Yes Topher Grace plays Eddie Brock in the movie.
And for those of you who doubt Venom will show up.
This is the first step.
http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/7185/untitled4ai.jpg
:elephant

jman3000
06-27-2006, 07:02 PM
venom will be in the last 10 minutes.

dougp
06-27-2006, 07:10 PM
There won't be another Spidey, as Toby has said he won't sign on because he doesn't want to fall into a niche ...

AlamoSpursFan
06-27-2006, 07:16 PM
There won't be another Spidey, as Toby has said he won't sign on because he doesn't want to fall into a niche ...

Yeah yeah...and Pierce Brosnan was only going to do 2 Bond flicks for the same reason. They'll throw a ton of money at him if this one does well and he'll do IV.

As for Topher Grace, I PRAY that at some point in the flick Spidey calls him "Dumbass!". That would be too freakin' funny. :lol

rayray2k8
06-27-2006, 07:35 PM
venom will be in the last 10 minutes.
I think you're right, they'll probably just set up Foreman for the 4th movie by the end of the 3rd.
I'll give Sam Raimi some props.
Hes staying true to the comics.
And for that you are the man!! :smokin

scott
06-27-2006, 08:02 PM
I wasn't a fan of the first two, but this one looks good. Topher Grace though? Was Elijah Wood booked or something? Are they going out and picking the biggest pussies in Hollywood to play Superheros for any particular reason?

SpursWoman
06-27-2006, 08:55 PM
Spiderman 2 was a fantastic movie, we've watched it like a gagillion times....even better than the first one. If 3 is even remotely as successful, they'll have no problem getting Toby back. It's not like he's getting put in a niche of very, very bad sequels....so far they've only gotten better.

This looks awesome. :tu

Cant_Be_Faded
06-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Am i the only one who thought both spidermen movies sucked and the only good part was hte rain scene in part 1 where Kirsten had a jawdropping case of THO?
Venom is the logical next step, but topher fucking grace? Brock is supposed to be a huge dude to begin with, which is the reason venom is huge and spiderman did not look like venom when he was in possession of the costume.

I don't think Im going to see this. If they make spiderman 4: Maximum Carnage and do it right, it could be best action movie of the decade. But they won't do it right.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-27-2006, 09:21 PM
spiderman 2 blew ass

dr octapuss more like it

i will say that superman looks worse than any super hero movie to date

CharlieMac
06-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Secret Wars wouls be the ultimate flick. It has everyone, a great story line, and it wouldn't get stupid teh way X-Men 3 did.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-27-2006, 09:23 PM
The only reason I am determined to avoid Superman at all costs is because of the ultrahomoerotic matrix-esque digital sequence in the trailer where they slow down a bullet (brilliant!) show it from 360 angles, then show it slowly bouncing off superman's eye.

The matrix shit has got to stop. It's ruined countless movies, countless, spiderman included.

CharlieMac
06-27-2006, 09:27 PM
The only reason I am determined to avoid Superman at all costs is because of the ultrahomoerotic matrix-esque digital sequence in the trailer where they slow down a bullet (brilliant!) show it from 360 angles, then show it slowly bouncing off superman's eye.

The matrix shit has got to stop. It's ruined countless movies, countless, spiderman included.

It has. But where in Spiderman?

Cant_Be_Faded
06-27-2006, 09:29 PM
In part 2 where dr octapus throws that car into the cafe, peter grabs mj then does a slow motion limbo-move and watches slow motion glass fly over him.

in part 1 when he fights flash, flash is swinign slowly and parker is moving to the side and flash's arms go by him all matrix like

its so weak
its like that one movie where they put unecessarily digitalized animals in it

now that one movie made computer fx big, they use every excuse and reason in the book to put it in as much scenes as possible just to keep the industry going

scott
06-27-2006, 09:30 PM
Is there a part where they use CG FX to make MJ less alien looking?

jcrod
06-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Heres the spoiler I was talking about, if you decided to read it.
(Warning! read at your own risk)
http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=3028

Wow, below I think this guy has the plot down. Especially after seeing the trailer, what do ya'll think??

Like everyone has said more than likely the first villian will open the movie and will be some spidey easily dispatches of, probably a less powerful one. If its the Lizard it would work well for the movies story line in that spidey finds a way to save Connors from himself as the Lizard and later out of gratitude Connors helps spidey when Spidey comes to him for help because he's had the Symbiote attach itself to him. But say the Lizard starts the movie, from there it shifts to Jamesons son crashing on the way back to earth from the moon while investigating the symbiote attaches itself to peter. At the same time Sandman becomes sandman. But Mary Jane goes to see Jamesons son in the hospital which makes peter angry now that hes become cocky because of the symbiote. That leads to friction between peter and mj and opens the door for gwen to come in. Peter meets gwens father while taking pictures on assignment for the bugel. There he's introduced to Gwen. Gwen and Peter start to fall for each other thats when u first see Harry come in as the Green Goblin he attacks peter but gets beaten but in the process gwens father is killed. Peter reveals his identity to Gwens father as hes dying, he makes him promise to look after his daughter. After Sandman is introduced probably in a bank heist or something similar to Doc Oct in Spidey 2. Spiderman defeats him easily which leads Harry to propose he and Sandman take spidey on together. At the this time Jameson hires Eddie Brock to follow peter and take pics of him and spiderman in doing this eddie discovers spideys identity. At this point Mj and Peter are broken up but Harry knowing Peter loves MJ and after observing Peter with Gwen hatches a plan and he and Sandman Kidnap both Gwen and MJ When Peter confronts them they have him chose which one lives or dies, they drop both Spidey first shoots webing that catches Gwen safely (or so he thinks) and then grabs a hold of Mj in the last seconds and saves both girls. When he goes to get Gwen he sees that she snapped her neck in the fall. This makes him go crazy and just starts to about kill both Sandman and Green Goblin when the battle moves to maybe near a church where the bells ringing make Sandmand momentarily dispurse and makes the symbiote detach itself from Peter so now he's just regular spiderman. The weakend spiderman almost gets killed that when Harry decides to switch sides and ends up helping peter destroy Sandman. Shortly after this the Symbiote then attaches itself to Eddie who by this time Peter had gotten him fired from the bugel for publishing fake photos or something. In the last few minutes Venom shows up ends up killing Harry before Peters eyes then runs away. Which leaves Peter and MJ distraut and we end on the funerals of Gwen and Harry. MJ telling Peter he has to continue as Spiderman but that she can't be with Peter anymore. This leaves the door open for the next film being about Venom and maybe Carnage as the main villians. Seeing as Kirsten Dunst says this is the her final appearance it also opens the door for Shadow Cat as Spidey's new love interest. I'm also guessing the Felicia Hardy will be introduced in passing in Spiderman 3.

rayray2k8
06-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Wow, below I think this guy has the plot down. Especially after seeing the trailer, what do ya'll think??

Like everyone has said more than likely the first villian will open the movie and will be some spidey easily dispatches of, probably a less powerful one. If its the Lizard it would work well for the movies story line in that spidey finds a way to save Connors from himself as the Lizard and later out of gratitude Connors helps spidey when Spidey comes to him for help because he's had the Symbiote attach itself to him. But say the Lizard starts the movie, from there it shifts to Jamesons son crashing on the way back to earth from the moon while investigating the symbiote attaches itself to peter. At the same time Sandman becomes sandman. But Mary Jane goes to see Jamesons son in the hospital which makes peter angry now that hes become cocky because of the symbiote. That leads to friction between peter and mj and opens the door for gwen to come in. Peter meets gwens father while taking pictures on assignment for the bugel. There he's introduced to Gwen. Gwen and Peter start to fall for each other thats when u first see Harry come in as the Green Goblin he attacks peter but gets beaten but in the process gwens father is killed. Peter reveals his identity to Gwens father as hes dying, he makes him promise to look after his daughter. After Sandman is introduced probably in a bank heist or something similar to Doc Oct in Spidey 2. Spiderman defeats him easily which leads Harry to propose he and Sandman take spidey on together. At the this time Jameson hires Eddie Brock to follow peter and take pics of him and spiderman in doing this eddie discovers spideys identity. At this point Mj and Peter are broken up but Harry knowing Peter loves MJ and after observing Peter with Gwen hatches a plan and he and Sandman Kidnap both Gwen and MJ When Peter confronts them they have him chose which one lives or dies, they drop both Spidey first shoots webing that catches Gwen safely (or so he thinks) and then grabs a hold of Mj in the last seconds and saves both girls. When he goes to get Gwen he sees that she snapped her neck in the fall. This makes him go crazy and just starts to about kill both Sandman and Green Goblin when the battle moves to maybe near a church where the bells ringing make Sandmand momentarily dispurse and makes the symbiote detach itself from Peter so now he's just regular spiderman. The weakend spiderman almost gets killed that when Harry decides to switch sides and ends up helping peter destroy Sandman. Shortly after this the Symbiote then attaches itself to Eddie who by this time Peter had gotten him fired from the bugel for publishing fake photos or something. In the last few minutes Venom shows up ends up killing Harry before Peters eyes then runs away. Which leaves Peter and MJ distraut and we end on the funerals of Gwen and Harry. MJ telling Peter he has to continue as Spiderman but that she can't be with Peter anymore. This leaves the door open for the next film being about Venom and maybe Carnage as the main villians. Seeing as Kirsten Dunst says this is the her final appearance it also opens the door for Shadow Cat as Spidey's new love interest. I'm also guessing the Felicia Hardy will be introduced in passing in Spiderman 3.

Hell of a story you got there!! :lol
Good thing you warned everyone.
Um, i think Felicia Hardy IS in the 3rd movie. If you noticed, Toby is dancing with a blond woman in the trailer and I would assume thats probably Ms Hardy.

Trainwreck2100
06-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Dunst is such a crappy MJ

Trainwreck2100
06-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Also sandman is robocop :tu

Trainwreck2100
06-28-2006, 12:01 AM

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/2/a/8/2a895a8f7d1c90cbd7a35218973d132a.gif\\

Happy???

rayray2k8
06-28-2006, 12:19 AM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/2/a/8/2a895a8f7d1c90cbd7a35218973d132a.gif\\

Happy???
:lmao
I guess you're not so super, huh?!

phyzik
06-28-2006, 01:37 AM
I still think they need to do one of the following

1. Ironman

2. A DECENT Captain America (all the old movies SUCKED!)

3. Warhammer 40k (although technically not a comic, it would make a GREAT sci-fi movie if done right.... especially if it followed Ragnar of the Space Wolves)

4. Warhammer (Gotrek The Slayer and Felix Jaeger.... enough said)

5. A new Conan that follows true to the REAL Conan..... hardcore and unforgiving. The first movie was close but not what it should have been... the other 2 where jokes.

KEDA
06-28-2006, 02:30 AM
Saw the Spiderman 3 trailer before I saw Superman tonight

this one looks fuckin sweet!

and Venom will be a pretty dominant charecter in it too!

oh yeah, Superman fucking ROCKED!!!!

TDMVPDPOY
06-28-2006, 08:44 AM
i was readin on venom , carnage > spiderfag

ALVAREZ6
06-28-2006, 10:01 PM
I can't wait to see Spiderman 3.

It better be a long ass movie too, I don't want any 90 minute bullshit.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-28-2006, 10:48 PM

1. Ironman

3. Warhammer 40k (although technically not a comic, it would make a GREAT sci-fi movie if done right.... especially if it followed Ragnar of the Space Wolves)

5. A new Conan that follows true to the REAL Conan..... hardcore and unforgiving. The first movie was close but not what it should have been... the other 2 where jokes.

I dont know about movies, but warhammer fucking rules :fro

rayray2k8
06-28-2006, 11:15 PM
The only Marvel movie Im not looking foward to is "Ghost Rider"
and im Cage fan!!
A skeleton in a leather jacket... wow... :rolleyes

jcrod
06-28-2006, 11:20 PM

1. Ironman

They're doing a Ironman movie. Its set for 2008 release.

rayray2k8
06-28-2006, 11:30 PM
I think Nicolas Cage will ALSO be in the Ironman movie. :jack

ShoogarBear
06-29-2006, 01:29 AM
Topher Grace and Tobey Macguire are in the same movie?

Shit, that's gonna confuse the hell out of me. I always thought they were the same person.

JMarkJohns
06-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Spidey 1 and 2, Batman Returns, and XMen 2 are the only great ComicBook movies of the past 5 years. Superman Returns looks like it'll join that list. I'm superpsyched for Spidey 3. Sandman = Bad ass.

I much prefered Batman Begins (the lastest installment) to either of the Spiderman movies, though, specifically over the second.

Though, like Spiderman, the love interest was weak. Holmes and Dunst need to stick to teen movies and stay out of others.

rayray2k8
06-30-2006, 09:55 AM
I can't wait to see Spiderman 3.

It better be a long ass movie too, I don't want any 90 minute bullshit.
Knowing how many badguys theres going to be, I would say that the movie is a bit over 2 hours. maybe 2 1/2.

Im not sure why they picked foreman as Eddie Brock though.
Was there no one available at the time????

1Parker1
06-30-2006, 02:14 PM
Topher Grace and Tobey Macguire are in the same movie?

Shit, that's gonna confuse the hell out of me. I always thought they were the same person.

:lmao Oh my god, me too!! I watched "In Good Company" with Topher I believe...and it wasn't until a month later I figured out that it wasn't the same guy who plays Spider-man.

BTW, interesting question I heard on the radio this morning. Who can name 5 superheros?

I only got the usual 3...

davi78239
06-30-2006, 02:30 PM
Will the white meat chick be in there again? What's her name? O yea, christen Dunst or something like that.

1Parker1
06-30-2006, 02:38 PM
:lol I think she is...

Marklar MM
06-30-2006, 02:48 PM
.Who can name 5 superheros?

I only got the usual 3...

Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern

1Parker1
06-30-2006, 02:57 PM
Green Lantern? And Wonder Woman...ehh :lol

ShoogarBear
06-30-2006, 03:10 PM
Going for the more obscure ones:

DC: The Flash, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onnz--what a great name, I want to name my first son that)

Marvel: Hawkman, Ant-Man, Thor, Silver Surfer

And I haven't even read a comic in probably 30 years. :smokin

jman3000
06-30-2006, 03:32 PM
^^ those don't seem very obscure at all ... well, save for ant-man.

jcrod
06-30-2006, 03:40 PM
captin america, hulk, wolverine, ironman, any of the fantastic 4

rayray2k8
06-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Off the bat, the only ones that came to mind were superman, batman and spiderman.
Now why is that?

Trainwreck2100
07-23-2006, 04:31 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j144/duende_verde/dv-petertrowspumpkin.gif

:wow

jman3000
07-23-2006, 04:45 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j144/duende_verde/dv-petertrowspumpkin.gif

:wow

Is that Sandman he's throwing that pumpkin bomb at?

interesting...

leemajors
07-23-2006, 10:23 PM
Going for the more obscure ones:

DC: The Flash, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'onnz--what a great name, I want to name my first son that)

Marvel: Hawkman, Ant-Man, Thor, Silver Surfer

And I haven't even read a comic in probably 30 years. :smokin

if you watch it at all, green arrow is supposed to be in 7 episodes of smallville in the next season.

E20
07-23-2006, 11:32 PM
Too bad in Spiderman 3 they totally fucked up the storyline.
Spidey doesn't get the alien symbiote from saving a rocket from Sandman, he gets it in battleworld. And if Venom is supposed to make an appearnce in this movie, then the Fantastic Four will have to show up before Venom.

A good comic book movie would be Silver Surfer. You'd have to include, a 60 foot Galactus, a 30 foot Watcher, the Fantastic 4, the Avengers, and Silver Surfer himself.

Or you could go political and make the movie of the Marvel Civil War: Captain America or Iron Man?

jcrod
07-23-2006, 11:47 PM
Too bad in Spiderman 3 they totally fucked up the storyline.
Spidey doesn't get the alien symbiote from saving a rocket from Sandman, he gets it in battleworld. And if Venom is supposed to make an appearnce in this movie, then the Fantastic Four will have to show up before Venom.

A good comic book movie would be Silver Surfer. You'd have to include, a 60 foot Galactus, a 30 foot Watcher, the Fantastic 4, the Avengers, and Silver Surfer himself.

Or you could go political and make the movie of the Marvel Civil War: Captain America or Iron Man?

The next Fanastic 4 is suppose to have the Silver Sufer in it, so hopefully its the whole Galactus story line.

And they're also making an Iron Man movie.

MannyIsGod
07-24-2006, 02:22 AM
Just a suggestion, you guys should becareful posting about future movies. Not everyone who opens the thread knows the entire storyline to the next Spiderman movie, and posting it kinda sucks for those people.

JoeChalupa
07-24-2006, 06:41 AM
I just watch them for entertainment value and not comic historical accuracy.

NASpurs
07-24-2006, 07:10 AM
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/spiderman3/site/downloads/wallpapers/wallpaper2_800.html

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/5639/sm3wp2pi4.jpg

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/spiderman3/site/downloads/wallpapers/wallpaper3_1024.html

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7990/sm3wp3gp1.jpg

J.T.
07-24-2006, 07:13 AM
Movie looks tight. Spidey is the best comic movie franchise by far. Till Batman Begins takes it over in a few years :lol

NASpurs
07-24-2006, 07:19 AM
I hear they showed a new trailer at Comicon or whatever it's called. Can't wait until that thing is leaked.

rayray2k8
07-27-2006, 03:07 PM
I hear they showed a new trailer at Comicon or whatever it's called. Can't wait until that thing is leaked.
You mean this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lar8bxuzLg&eurl=
Its all blurry but this is the one NASpurs was talking about.
It also has the images of what Trainwreak was showing.

This where I found it at.
http://todoloquequierasoir.blogspot.com/
Warning, there are ALOT of spoilers!
Its in spanish but im reffering to the videos on the site

tlongII
07-27-2006, 04:36 PM
Is Underworld based on a comic book. Underworld Evolution I thought was an excellent flick. Kate Beckinsale looks fine in tight leather pants.