PDA

View Full Version : 2006 NBA Draft Official Blog

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

dbestpro
06-28-2006, 04:18 PM
first trade of the day

Telfair to Boston for 7th pick. Poor options of point guards in draft make this trade happen.

Spurs will be wise to pass on point guards in this draft.

Kori Ellis
06-28-2006, 04:20 PM
I wonder if Portland is now going to keep the 4th and 7th pick or another trade is coming.

MoSpur
06-28-2006, 04:23 PM
If I am Portland I trade one of those for a veteran. Don't ask me who, but I would trade of those picks. I'd stay with the #4 pick.

George Gervin's Afro
06-28-2006, 04:23 PM
first trade of the day

Telfair to Boston for 7th pick. Poor options of point guards in draft make this trade happen.

Spurs will be wise to pass on point guards in this draft.

I actually think this is a good trade for Boston due to Telfair's age. If Sebastian were in this year's draft he would probably be a lottery pick (assuming he would have played well in college). Portland gets 2 lottery picks..not bad

ducks
06-28-2006, 04:25 PM
2 lottery picks
radolph for kg

portland fans can dream

T Park
06-28-2006, 04:31 PM
Boston,

dudes,

ANOTHER point guard?

sigh....

MoSpur
06-28-2006, 04:32 PM
The Wolves might be dumb enough to do it.

MoSpur
06-28-2006, 04:33 PM
Boston,

dudes,

ANOTHER point guard?

sigh....

Dickau is hurt and a free agent I believe. Delonte West is not really a PG so who else are you talking about?

MannyIsGod
06-28-2006, 04:34 PM
Draft update: Trade rumors

posted: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 | Feedback (http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/writeback?name=Chad+Ford) | Print Entry (http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=2503282&type=blogEntry)

Lots of interesting talk out there right now ... The Trail Blazers have agreed to trade Sebastian Telfair to the Celtics for the No. 7 pick. Andy Katz is reporting this on ESPN.com and I'm hearing it as well.

Look for the Blazers to choose either Brandon Roy, Rudy Gay or Randy Foye, in that order.

Watch Jerry West very carefully in Memphis. He's been working on what sources say is a "big trade" the last 48 hours in an attempt to move up in the draft. Charlotte at No. 3 and the Wolves at No. 6 are possible trade partners for Memphis. West is using Shane Battier as bait, with Adam Morrison the potential catch.

I had to make major updates to today's mock draft based on the latest info we're hearing.

It now appears that the Bulls are leaning toward LaMarcus Aldridge at two. Until now, we've been hearing Tyrus Thomas all along. Don't be surprised if the Bulls are selecting Aldridge for someone else.

It's still not a done deal, but it appears that Bobcats are now leaning toward taking Adam Morrison. Rudy Gay is still in the picture here, but we're changing the prediction. For what it's worth, Morrison's agent, Mark Bartelstein, told me he's "confident Adam's going to Charlotte."

As we reported in our mock draft earlier today, the Blazers are high on LaMarcus Aldridge and were strongly considering drafting him ahead of Adam Morrison at No. 4. It now appears that Morrison and Aldridge could be gone by No. 4.

If that's the case, look for them to take Tyrus Thomas. They like him, but more likely, they would use him as trade bait. They've already made one deal today and another could be coming.

That leaves the Timberwolves staring at Brandon Roy, Rudy Gay and Randy Foye at No. 6. I think they'd take Roy in that scenario. If nothing else, he would be have great trade value.

At No. 8, the Rockets would be left picking up either Gay, Foye or Roy, depending on what the Wolves and Celtics/Blazers were to do at No. 6 and No. 7.

Garnett trade in the works?

posted: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 | Feedback (http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/writeback?name=Chad+Ford) | Print Entry (http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=2503171&type=blogEntry)

I'm feeling very confident that the Toronto Raptors will make Andrea Bargnani the No. 1 pick in the draft. After that, things get fuzzy.

Will the Chicago Bulls trade the No. 2 pick?

The hot rumor floating among GMs this morning was that the Bulls and Timberwolves might pull off a blockbuster Kevin Garnett deal, sending picks No. 2 (Tyrus Thomas) and No. 16 (probably Marcus Williams) along with either Luol Deng or Ben Gordon to Minnesota for Garnett.

Blockbuster deals are very difficult to pull off at this time of year. Given the Bulls' cap situation, they'd have to wait until after July 1 to clear the cap space to make it happen.

I'm skeptical the Wolves are ready to trade Garnett, but otherwise the trade makes a lot of sense.

If the Bulls keep the pick...

I talked to GM John Paxson on Tuesday night, and he appeared close to making up his mind between LaMarcus Aldridge and Tyrus Thomas. There were reports today that Shelden Williams might be in the mix there, but I'm not buying that. Paxson didn't mention his name.

Paxson told me that Bargnani was also seriously in the mix for Chicago at No. 2. I think this helped end trade talks for the Raptors. They were looking at trading down a few spots in the draft, but once they were convinced Bargnani would be gone at No. 2, they knew they had to keep the No. 1 pick.

Charlotte is the real wild card this afternoon. When I talked to GM Bernie Bickerstaff on Tuesday night, he said the team was still undecided and might wait until right before the draft to make its decision. He said four guys were in the mix: Rudy Gay, Adam Morrison, Brandon Roy and Andrea Bargnani.

Several sources I talked to Tuesday night and this morning think it's Gay. Why? In part because Bobcats co-owner Michael Jordan was impressed that Gay was willing to work out for him and upset that Roy blew off the workout.

As for Morrison, I think he was the early favorite, but I continue to hear that MJ isn't a fan. For what it's worth, Morrison's agent, Mark Bartelstein, told me this afternoon that he believes the Bobcats will take Morrison, but he says that's just his gut feeling.

He was more adamant that I was wrong when I put LaMarcus Aldridge ahead of Morrison for the Portland Trail Blazers in this morning's mock draft.

I'm getting lots of e-mails about that, many filled with profanity -- the general theme is that Blazers fans would be ready to storm the Rose Garden if their team passes on Morrison.

Bartelstein thinks there's "no way" the Blazers pass on him. But after what I heard Tuesday night, I think Aldridge is their guy.

The Celtics and Allen Iverson rumors continue to churn. GM Danny Ainge told Insider on Tuesday that an Iverson-to-the-Celtics trade was "not going to happen." I don't think Danny would lie to me. But this is the time of year when you can't trust anyone.

Finally, I've made some changes in my mock draft based on talk around the league.

I'm hearing that Mouhamed Saer Sene might be the pick for Seattle at No. 10, if the Sonics don't trade the pick.

The Hornets have Hilton Armstrong and Cedric Simmons ranked higher than Patrick O'Bryant, meaning O'Bryant could be in for a major draft-day slide if the Warriors don't take him at No. 9.

We always thought the Hornets would be the backstop for O'Bryant at No. 15, but several sources insist the Hornets are taking Memphis' Shawne Williams there.

That could complicate things for Indiana at No. 17 and Sacramento at No. 19. It would be hard to pass on O'Bryant if he slips that far.

If Williams is gone before No. 20, that puts the Knicks in an interesting situation. They like Florida State's Alexander Johnson and tried to work him out this morning. But he sprained his ankle in a workout against Leon Powe in Memphis and wasn't able to do a full workout for the Knicks.

We'll keep posting updates as we hear them...

Horry For 3!
06-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Blazers must like Jarrett Jack

Horry For 3!
06-28-2006, 04:41 PM
So does this mean Delonte West is going to be a SG now? Because I know he won't be a back-up.

FromWayDowntown
06-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Dickau is hurt and a free agent I believe. Delonte West is not really a PG so who else are you talking about?

I thought Dickau was sent to Porty as part of the Telfair deal.

ducks
06-28-2006, 04:58 PM
Celtics get Telfair, Ratliff for No. 7 pick, Raef

Print Email Blog This Subscribe
Jeff Goodman / FOXSports.com
Posted: 2 minutes ago

Danny Ainge didn't have to wait on this draft-day trade.

According to sources, the Celtics' boss acquired point guard Sebastian Telfair and big man Theo Ratliff from the Trail Blazers in exchange for the No. 7 pick in tonight's NBA draft, center Raef LaFrentz and guard Dan Dickau.
Not only did Boston get the point guard it has been seeking, but Ainge also rid himself of LaFrentz's mega-contract and also got Ratliff who should give the Celtics a much-needed defensive presence in the middle.

The Celtics are also still discussing the possibility of acquiring Allen Iverson, according to sources close to the situation.

jman3000
06-28-2006, 04:59 PM
I love this time of year...

MannyIsGod
06-28-2006, 05:02 PM
Celtics Revive Iverson Deal
Jun 28 - The Boston Herald reports the Celtics were performing CPR on the Allen Iverson trade talks as of late yesterday. According to the newspaper the Celtics were working hard to create a scenario that would make it happen, with the latest understanding that the transaction would need to involve multiple teams.
ESPN.com's Chad Ford and Andy Katz reported yesterday that the Celtics are also talking with the Blazers. In that deal Sebastian Telfair would go to Boston for Dan Dickau and the No. 7 pick.

ducks
06-28-2006, 05:04 PM
fox is saying they are still talking about getting ai after the portland trade

tlongII
06-28-2006, 05:05 PM
We need to keep #4 and #7. We are guaranteed to get 2 very good players with those picks.

Kori Ellis
06-28-2006, 05:11 PM
I wonder if anyone is going to draft Tony's brother late in the 2nd just because he's Tony's brother.

He worked out for four teams that I know of.

timvp
06-28-2006, 05:12 PM
Jose Juan Barea.

Imagine the marketing possibilities.

:smokin

timvp
06-28-2006, 05:14 PM
That's be like if Boston drafted someone named Sullivan O'Bryant McHenry.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2006, 05:16 PM
That's be like if Boston drafted someone named Sullivan O'Bryant McHenry.Yeah, but PR <> Mexico -- though I guess Puerto Ricans are more insistent on that. Now if that Barry for Najera trade goes down....

timvp
06-28-2006, 05:19 PM
Yeah, but PR <> Mexico.

It's all in the name. Pop couldn't come up with a better name than Jose Juan.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2006, 05:22 PM
I thought Juan Ignacio Sanchez wouda done it....

AMOS7
06-28-2006, 05:22 PM
Accurate NBA draft information for everybody:

http://www.somethingawful.com/index.php?a=3890

Bosh was not drafted on the premise of skill. Instead, the Raptors administration picked him because he was the only selection who, in fact, resembled an actual velociraptor.

:lol

ducks
06-28-2006, 06:04 PM
More predictions ... Adam Morrison will make it as an offensive player in the NBA. He will score, no question. He is too big, has too nice of a release and is too versatile to not pour in the points. But not only didn't he play any defense at Gonzaga, he also seemingly knew he wasn't supposed to. Seriously, Peyton Manning played more D last season. J.J. Redick will be a rotation guy in the NBA, meaning he's your No. 7 or 8 player. He can hit standstill jump shots all day long. But in the NBA, you get about one of those a game. He can't put it on the floor and create space, he isn't fast enough to get to the lane and, while at least interested in playing defense, he is no better than Morrison. Oh and then there are the back issues and the DUI. If your team thinks that is the resume of a lottery pick, hey, good luck. ESPN should have a cardiologist on hand at Dick Vitale's house just in case Redick slides. I think ratings would be considerably higher if ESPN could have Stephen A. Smith read some of Redick's poetry on the air. Beware the great athlete who never displayed a single bit of basketball acumen in college. The GMs always fall head over heels during a workout. Then they get fired. If you think I might be talking about Kentucky's Rajon Rondo, you'd be more than smart. Randy Foye's midrange game and runner will translate big time in the NBA. And that is one tough dude. Every team has someone who stitches the names on the uniforms. I don't know who that is, but someone must do it and that person is going to faint when his or her team picks Brazil's Marcus Vinicius Vieria de Souza. The Atlanta Hawks' promise to Shelden Williams at No. 5 is either the best smoke screen of all time or a head shaker for the ages

timvp
06-28-2006, 06:04 PM
I can't believe Toronto is going to pick the Euro. They are just asking for a bust.

JasonsGirl
06-28-2006, 06:05 PM
Stephen A.Smith annoys the shit out of me.

T Park
06-28-2006, 06:08 PM
Bargnani = Tskitishvilli

dbestpro
06-28-2006, 06:09 PM
Bargnani has a very slow release. He looks like a white Sam Perkins.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2006, 06:10 PM
Bargnani = Tskitishvilli:lol We're almost a lock to sign Tskitishvili when Phoenix kicks him to the curb.

dbestpro
06-28-2006, 06:11 PM
Roy is the real deal. He will a Redd type player. Don't like much of anything else at the top to become allstar status.

timvp
06-28-2006, 06:13 PM
The Italian could be had at 5 or 6. Picking him first makes no sense.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2006, 06:14 PM
They've been trying to trade down apparently.

T Park
06-28-2006, 06:15 PM
We're almost a lock to sign Tskitishvili when Phoenix kicks him to the curb.

eh?

dbestpro
06-28-2006, 06:16 PM
Three starting power fowards makes no sense.

timvp
06-28-2006, 06:17 PM
They've been trying to trade down apparently.

They should have taken whoever. Brevin Knight and three for one would make sense for both teams.

ducks
06-28-2006, 06:17 PM
yahoo is not updating

timvp
06-28-2006, 06:19 PM
yahoo is not updating

Hasn't started yet.

Bruno
06-28-2006, 06:20 PM
Bargnani = Tskitishvilli

No.
Bargnani was quite good in europe while Tskitishvilli was a scrub.
Bargnani's floor iw way higher than Tskitishvilli's one.

MannyIsGod
06-28-2006, 06:20 PM
Another 10 minutes or so Ducks. All the talking heads have to give their speeches first.

dbestpro
06-28-2006, 06:21 PM
I agree, they should do the Bobcat deal and get Brevin. If nothing else, they should further look to get a top level shooting guard by trade for Villanueva.

picnroll
Ratliff for LaFrentz? Looks like Portland's trade was intended to put them in the lead in the Oden sweepstakes. They'll begin the tank in the pre-season.

ducks
oh sorry stuck at work

Solid D
06-28-2006, 06:22 PM
Hey ya'll. I've got stuff to do tonight but I'll be back around the time the Spurs are slotted to pick at 59.

Maybe the Spurs will select Joe-John Barea and timvp will hit that perfect wave of emotion. :smokin

Out.

ducks
06-28-2006, 06:25 PM
beno for smith

ducks
06-28-2006, 06:25 PM
Hey ya'll. I've got stuff to do tonight but I'll be back around the time the Spurs are slotted to pick at 59.

Maybe the Spurs will select Joe-John Barea and timvp will hit that perfect wave of emotion. :smokin

Out.

you going to miss the big trade :smokin

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-28-2006, 06:26 PM
I would trade Beno for a J.R. Smith basketball card.

ducks
06-28-2006, 06:26 PM
something is up I think not sure what

timvp
06-28-2006, 06:27 PM

Out.

If the Spurs select Joe John Brown he'll probably get waived in preseason and the myth will die.

dbestpro
06-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Morrison
Taking insulin during the game can not be a good thing. His sugar must be rising due to stress and could just as easily crash during the game. Very scary. Also, diabetics can have vascular problems in later years and could affect his kidneys. Taking insulin during a game means to me that he doesn't have his diabetes under control.

CubanMustGo
06-28-2006, 06:32 PM
Not to mention having to put the body through game stress situations 90-100 times a year instead of 30-35.

strangeweather
06-28-2006, 06:36 PM
No.
Bargnani was quite good in europe while Tskitishvilli was a scrub.
Bargnani's floor iw way higher than Tskitishvilli's one.
Exactly. I'll believe he's the next Dirk (or whatever the hype is supposed to be) when I see it, but it's not just a theory that the kid can play basketball.

T Park
I thought he checked his BS level, not shooting up insulin.

ducks
and the number one pick who gets 4.3 million a year is......

dbestpro
06-28-2006, 06:37 PM
Toronto
Bargnani = grade D+, could have made a move and got a proven scorer like Allen from Seattle.

spurschick
06-28-2006, 06:38 PM
shocker

MannyIsGod
Waste of a pick.

Please_dont_ban_me
Bargnani

Can you say, the next Millicic?

sa_butta
Suckers. Should have gone with Morrison.

Horry For 3!
That was obvious that the Raptors was goin to pick Bargnani

dbestpro
Checking his glucose is cool, but they said on TV that he injected insulin.

thispego
06-28-2006, 06:39 PM
damn, i didnt realize he was that tall

Bruno
Bargnani

Can you say, the next Millicic?

Please_dont_ban_me

Can you say, Clueless ?

ducks
Suckers. Should have gone with Morrison.
morrison has health issues

Doc Jerome
There is a reason Toronto is a cellar dweller.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-28-2006, 06:40 PM
Checking his glucose is cool, but they said on TV that he injected insulin.

They showed him injecting himself on the bench in the middle of a game. =/

sa_butta
morrison has health issuesDidnt stop him in college.

MannyIsGod
Its just bad draft management. You should be able to get this guy and something more for the #1 pick via a trade. It is just stupid management.

dbestpro
06-28-2006, 06:41 PM
Colangelo is going the way of Larry Brown. He was good once.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-28-2006, 06:41 PM
Please_dont_ban_me

Can you say, Clueless ?

Bruno

Can you say, Asshole?

The highlights they showed aren't too convincing, even some of the announcers were questioning if he has similarities to Darko. But hey, they and me are clueless...and you're a cluefull asshole. =)

Please_dont_ban_me
06-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Didnt stop him in college.

That doesn't count.

By the sound of people, it's like he developed Diabetes last night.

Spurologist
06-28-2006, 06:42 PM
:lmao

MannyIsGod
06-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Big trade with Portland.

ChumpDumper
Bulls getting another SF?

Please_dont_ban_me
WHoa, blazers and bulls swapping picks?

Looks like Lamarcus is going to Portland.

Cant_Be_Faded
lamarcus to the blazers? He is going to give duncan trouble down the road...

Horry For 3!
Hmmm, LaMarcus in Portland

Doc Jerome
Blazers are blowing up their nursary.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-28-2006, 06:44 PM
number two pick, highest picked american in the draft went to school WHERE??????

wha-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaat????

WHOTTT??????

timvp
Chicago trading the 2 (Aldridge) to Portland for the 4 (Thomas) and Khraypa(sp?).

dbestpro
The return of Sam Bowie. L. Aldridge goes to portland as chicago sends hims for 4th pick and a player.

Slinkyman
lamarcus to the blazers? He is going to give duncan trouble down the road...
:lol tissue paper aldridge?

timvp
number two pick, highest picked american in the draft went to school WHERE??????

wha-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaat????

WHOTTT??????

Yeah but he was picked for Portland in the 4 spot.

--Kori

MannyIsGod
06-28-2006, 06:45 PM
Guys who play with finesse dno't give Duncan trouble.

picnroll
Portland in youth, full tank, Oden mode. Hope the bitches get pimped by the ping pong balls.

beachbarbie948
I love the NBA draft. I forgot how much shorter it is than the NFL draft lol :)

MannyIsGod
They get thier shit rejected all the way back to Austin.

dbestpro
Portland
Aldridge L. Grade C return of Sam Bowie.

Cant_Be_Faded
Yeah but he was picked for Portland in the 4 spot.

--Kori

Well the highest picked american in the draft was ostensibly from Texas

so it still owns

WHOTTTTTTTT

thispego
06-28-2006, 06:46 PM
whats the point of picking someone to trade with someone for someoneelse they are going to pick? why not just pick who you want? it's 2 picks away

Cant_Be_Faded
if you think about it, aldridge is the type of player that duncan has trouble going against, one on one

he will give us trouble in like 2-4 years

MannyIsGod
There was more involved than just the picks.

Slinkyman
wait, portland doesn't want Morrison? i bet he falls out of the top 5 now

Cant_Be_Faded
06-28-2006, 06:47 PM
morrisson and reddick will be the matt leinarts of this year's draft

timvp
whats the point of picking someone to trade with someone for someoneelse they are going to pick? why not just pick who you want? it's 2 picks away

Because Portland wanted Aldridge and didn't want the possibility of losing him to Chicago or Charlotte.

Chicago really wanted Thomas, plus they pick up another player in the process.

thispego
There was more involved than just the picks.
oh yeah, krapysa

Bruno
The highlights they showed aren't too convincing

Sure judging a player on Highlights :lol
Fact, you don't know Bargnani at all. Don't judge him.

Slinkyman
06-28-2006, 06:48 PM
if you think about it, aldridge is the type of player that duncan has trouble going against, one on one

he will give us trouble in like 2-4 years

Since when has Tim had trouble against soft players? Tim will back him under the hoop and dunk on him every time. No player who gets owned by big baby is going to give Tim Duncan problems.

Please_dont_ban_me
Morrison can still go at 3 to Charlotte.

Won't necessarily drop out of the top 5.

timvp
wait, portland doesn't want Morrison? i bet he falls out of the top 5 now

Charlotte might take him. They are debating between Morrison and Roy.

--Kori

picnroll
Khryapa, Deng and Nocioni. Bulls heavy at the thre. Maybe Spurs can get one in a trade.

timvp
06-28-2006, 06:49 PM
MJ takes Morrison.

dbestpro
Morrison

Charlotte C+ - Szerbiak is a better comparison. Poor defense.

Bruno
Kryapa, Nocioni, Thomas, Deng : How many SF/PF does Chicago need ?

beachbarbie948
schyeaaa go adam!

Bob Lanier
Whittte.

Give that man an insulin injection!

Cant_Be_Faded
Since when has Tim had trouble against soft players? Tim will back him under the hoop and dunk on him every time. No player who gets owned by big baby is going to give Tim Duncan problems.

tim has trouble against non-slow long armed players who like to get tip ins and aldridge has more room to become camby-esque muscular wise if he works at it

timvp
06-28-2006, 06:50 PM
Khryapa, Deng and Nocioni. Bulls heavy at the thre. Maybe Spurs can get one in a trade.

Time to get Nocioni.

Dre_7
Duncan will have no problem with Aldridge.

Knoxville Spur
What time does the draft start?

JLH Fans
06-28-2006, 06:51 PM
I hope Portland won t take Gay Minny desperately need him

timvp
06-28-2006, 06:51 PM
If Aldridge went to LSU, CBF would hate him.

Don't front.

Spurologist
06-28-2006, 06:52 PM
The age limit is taking effect immediately with 2 of the first three picks

Please_dont_ban_me
Lamacrus doesn't have the toughness or hops of a Camby.

He doesn't have the wiry athleticism of a Kevin Garnett.

He...I'm not really sure what he bring sother than being tall and being a good college player.

Doc Jerome
I think Morrison will be O.K. in Charlotte.

Spurologist
What time does the draft start?

It starts in 4 hours. Check back then

It started not too long ago

spurschick
Time to get Nocioni.

I'd love it, but what would we have to give up?

Slinkyman
06-28-2006, 06:53 PM
I hope Portland won t take Gay Minny desperately need him

Well portland's pick goes to Chicago and they want thomas, atl is supposed to pick Sheldon williams so Gay should be there.

Knoxville Spur
It starts in 4 hours. Check back then

You lie!

It started not too long ago

Cant_Be_Faded
If Aldridge went to LSU, CBF would hate him.

Don't front.

naturally, but that is irrelevant

Please_dont_ban_me
Gay reminds me of Ben Gordan a little.

timvp
06-28-2006, 06:54 PM
I'd love it, but what would we have to give up?

A whole hell of a lot. In all likelihood, the Spurs don't have enough outside of the Big Three to get him.

Knoxville Spur
If you go to NBA.com, you will see that Italian kid is about 3 feet taller than Stern.

Bob Lanier
Dook Vitale's yearly touch of xenophobia checking in.

Spurologist
06-28-2006, 06:55 PM
Dickie V making the arguement that Bargani < Morrison by saying he is soft. :lol

Truly hilarious.

timvp
Gay reminds me of Ben Gordan a little.

Hopefully you just mean looks wise or something.

dbestpro
Chicago

Tyrus Thomas B+ great upside.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-28-2006, 06:56 PM
Dook Vitale's yearly touch of xenophobia checking in.

lol

Word, is that really necessary?

"ya, well...our players...are ready to play now...and...we overanalyze...and...we should stick with our players...and...ya..." :rolleyes He has a point, but stop repeating yourself dammit.

JLH Fans
06-28-2006, 06:57 PM
I really don t understand why the hell Raps took Bargnani instead of Alridge...

dbestpro
06-28-2006, 06:57 PM
Who is worse. Portland or Toronto?

Doc Jerome
06-28-2006, 06:58 PM
Portland just f@#$ed the draft up.

Please_dont_ban_me

Hopefully you just mean looks wise or something.

http://forums.ratedesi.com/images/smilies/eusa_shifty.gif

Yes, that's precisely all I meant.

Amarelooms

Because every team in the NBA is looking for a "Dirk".

Please_dont_ban_me

I wouldn't of taken either.

I'd go with Tyrus for that team, but in general Morrison.

JLH Fans
06-28-2006, 06:59 PM
Because every team in the NBA is looking for a "Dirk".
Yep,but he will be the 5734574.PF in the team:)

Dre_7
06-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Thomas is prolly the best player in the draft.

JLH Fans
I hope Hawks will go after Shelden and we take Gay who will be the best player in this draft in 3 year from now.

Please_dont_ban_me
Atlanta's going to take Sheldon WIlliams out of Duke.

beachbarbie948
06-28-2006, 07:01 PM
yeaa shelden!

strangeweather
I wouldn't of taken either.

I'd go with Tyrus for that team, but in general Morrison.
Morrison measured out as one of the worst athletes at the draft combine.

Do you see him as something better than the next Sczerbiak, or do you just think having the next Sczerbiak is really valuable?

Spurologist
"Don't stutter, Sternie" Where is AJ when you need him

Please_dont_ban_me
Sheldon looks a little short...

clooneyschick04
Thomas is prolly the best player in the draft.

:tu

I agree but I'm a homer. :)

yourtehclay
06-28-2006, 07:02 PM
they should trade down to get him

dbestpro
Williams, Shelden

Atlanta C Duke forwards just don't make it.

picnroll
Okay. Now Bulls with Khryapa, Deng, Nocioni and Thomas. Four quality SFs. They have to be moving someone.

JLH Fans
06-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Gay pleeeeeease!:D

Please_dont_ban_me
Morrison measured out as one of the worst athletes at the draft combine.

Do you see him as something better than the next Sczerbiak, or do you just think having the next Sczerbiak is really valuable?

In this draft...taking a Wally wouldn't be too bad.

His defense is similar to Wally's but I think he's a little better with and without the ball, as well as a little more mentally tough. He's good as long as he's the 3rd or 4th option on the team.

Spurologist
Okay. Now Bulls with Khryapa, Deng, Nocioni and Thomas. Four quality SFs. They have to be moving someone.

The spurs will take Nocioni, thank you very much

ChumpDumper
06-28-2006, 07:04 PM
Okay. Now Bulls with Khryapa, Deng, Nocioni and Thomas. Four quality SFs. They have to be moving someone.:lol

picnroll
06-28-2006, 07:05 PM
Morrison is much more versatile offensively than Sczerbiak. He can actually put the ball on the floor without tripping over it.

Spurologist
Gay pleeeeeease!:D

wrong forum.

Please_dont_ban_me
PJ Tucker plays a little like Malik but with better hands.

I wouldn't mind seeing him on the Spurs.

timvp

Probably still working on the trade to get Garnett.

--Kori

Dre_7
Williams will be great.

Doc Jerome
06-28-2006, 07:06 PM
Boston looking to revive a trade with Philly for AI. Wow! How much will bean town have to give up?

picnroll
Thomas will end up with SF skills or at least as much as Matrix has.

JLH Fans
wrong forum.
It's the 2006 NBA Draft Official Blog is'n?
So I don t think so.

Please_dont_ban_me
Trying not to laugh at Sheldon's lisp.

Spurologist
06-28-2006, 07:07 PM
It's the 2006 NBA Draft Official Blog is'n?
So I don t think so.

you didn't get it.

You wanted Gay and I said wrong forum

ChumpDumper
Thomas will end up with SF skills or at least as much as Matrix has.Disregard my laughter. It all about trade pieces now.

dbestpro
If Roy becomes rookie of the year will that make him Roy Roy

JLH Fans
Thomas will end up with SF skills or at least as much as Matrix has.
Thomas will be a bust IMO but we will see...

strangeweather
In this draft...taking a Wally wouldn't be too bad.

His defense is similar to Wally's but I think he's a little better with and without the ball, as well as a little more mentally tough. He's good as long as he's the 3rd or 4th option on the team.
That's hardly a ringing endorsement for a candidate for the #1 pick.

Thomas and Bargnani may each fall flat on their face, but each of them has a ton more potential than Morrison -- best player on a good playoff team potential. And at this point, I think Bargnani has shown a lot more on the court than Thomas has. The more the other alternatives get kicked around seriously, the better I think Bargnani looks.

Slinkyman
06-28-2006, 07:08 PM
Roy? but you have Davis!

JLH Fans
you didn't get it.
What I did'n t get exactly?

dbestpro
Wolves
Roy - A Rookie of the year right here.

timvp
06-28-2006, 07:09 PM
So far Draft Express' Mock is exactly right.

Please_dont_ban_me
That's hardly a ringing endorsement for a candidate for the #1 pick.

Thomas and Bargnani may each fall flat on their face, but each of them has a ton more potential than Morrison -- best player on a good playoff team potential. And at this point, I think Bargnani has shown a lot more on the court than Thomas has. The more the other alternatives get kicked around seriously, the better I think Bargnani looks.

I disagree. I think Tyrus has shown more on the court than the Italian kid.

As for it not being a ringing endorsement, this draft sucks...bringing a guy who can be your thrid option behind a Villenueva/Bosh isnt' too bad of an option. I would take Tyrus over Bargani if you insist on a big.

ChumpDumper
Wolves
Roy - A Rookie of the year right here.Just enough for McHale to keep his job another year.

Spurologist
What I did'n t get exactly?

you wanted gay and I said wrong forum.

If you still don't get it, Dirk can help you understand.

timvp
06-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Stephen A Smith didn't realize that McCants is out for the season :lol

Bob Lanier
06-28-2006, 07:11 PM
:lmao

The T-Wolves just fucked up the Blazers' plans.

ChumpDumper
Does SAS even know about McCants' surgery?

Please_dont_ban_me
#8 pick to Memphis for Shane Battier?

JLH Fans
Roy:(
Portland will have a cool draft landing both Alridge and Gay

dbestpro
06-28-2006, 07:12 PM
Foye is like Billups? It took Billups 7 years and mutple teams to make his impact.

Spurologist
06-28-2006, 07:13 PM
Saer Sene could be the next version Hakeem. He's a sleeper.

Bob Lanier
06-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Rudy Gay's watch is an hour off. :lol

Please_dont_ban_me
Foye is like Billups? It took Billups 7 years and mutple teams to make his impact.

Billups has always been a nice player.

You can't set the standard for "making an impact" getting your team to the finals or pretty close.

Please_dont_ban_me

Eastern Standard Time?

Dre_7

Time zone difference.

Slinkyman
06-28-2006, 07:15 PM
why do they keep saying houston is on the clock?

timvp
06-28-2006, 07:16 PM
why do they keep saying houston is on the clock?

Stupidity.

timvp
Boston picks Randy Foye for Portland.

Please_dont_ban_me
So Foye is going to replae Sebastian? Um, k.

Bob Lanier
06-28-2006, 07:17 PM
Yes, yes, I know. But assuming he'd been in town for at least a few hours, I'd have assumed he would have found time to adjust to local time.

Randy Foye to the Blazers? What the hell are they thinking? :lmao

JLH Fans
1/8 for Shane is this a real?!

timvp
Seattle really wanted Foye. It will be interesting to see if they reach and take Sene.

dbestpro
06-28-2006, 07:18 PM
Foye,
Portland C+ Tweener.

timvp
1/8 for Shane is this a real?!

No. That trade hasn't happened (yet?).

Spurologist
Foye's coach just say Foye was a character guy?? I wonder if the city of Portland will welcome him

picnroll
How long will it take Miles and Randolph to screw up all these rookies?

Horry For 3!
06-28-2006, 07:19 PM
I bet Houston is exstatic about gettin Rudy Gay at 8

Please_dont_ban_me
06-28-2006, 07:19 PM
Foye's coach just say Foye was a character guy?? I wonder if the city of Portland will welcome him

Might have difficulty fitting in.

Spurologist
06-28-2006, 07:20 PM
Might have difficulty fitting in.

Too true

T Park
Houston got a break getting Gay at 8.....

Spurologist
Will it be Gay/Redick to H-Town?

Please_dont_ban_me
06-28-2006, 07:21 PM
I wonder how these broke ass kids afford the Jacob watches.

Horry For 3!
06-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Hmmm, Gay to Grizzles?

timvp
Houston to take Gay and then trade him for Battier.

dbestpro
Memphis

Gay for Battier C - No that much improvement

Please_dont_ban_me
Houston to take Gay and then trade him for Battier.

So I guess it's official now... :elephant

picnroll
06-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Battier to Houston. Rockets just got tougher if they stay healthy.

Dre_7
I wonder how these broke ass kids afford the Jacob watches.

They are about to be drafted. They are no longer broke.

TheTruth
Houston's defense and ball movement just got better.

ChumpDumper
Yeah, I thought the Rockets would do just as well to keep Gay.

West is regaining the touch.

timvp
So I guess it's official now... :elephant

It's not official yet, but it looks like it's going to happen.

--Kori

StylisticS
wow Houston, just wow

www.SpursTalk.com
Who are the spurs suspected to draft?

T Park
Gay getting traded to Memphis for Battier

shaggy17
06-28-2006, 07:24 PM
Why are the Rockets trading Rudy Gay???? STUPID MOVE!!!Ughhh they dont need 28 year old Battier they need some young blood not some fucker who is getting near 30!!!!! :rolleyes

Please_dont_ban_me
Houston:

+?
+TMac
+Battier
+Swift
+Yao

Very nice lineup. Good move for them.

JLH Fans
Houston got a break getting Gay at 8.....
BAttier instaed of Gay.....
I see ESPN now and they have just said it

T Park
Hell of a trade for Houston.

Damn they got tougher there.....

Horry For 3!
Houston traded Gay to Memphis

StylisticS
lol Houston fans are not happy about this.

Spurologist
06-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Who are the spurs suspected to draft?

Kyle Lowry. This is based on the perfect accuracy of the Spurstalk.com Mock Draft

T Park
Houston:

+?
+TMac
+Battier
+Swift
+Yao

only problem with that.

Swift doesn't start.

ChumpDumper
Damn, I'm agreeing with SAS....

They'd better be trading Swift for a scorer.

Please_dont_ban_me
Jeff Van Gundy needs to stop fucking around and bring in players he knows how to coach. The tough-minded gutty players. The Shane Battiers of the world. Good move.

www.SpursTalk.com
06-28-2006, 07:26 PM
Kyle Lowry.
What position is he?

JLH Fans
Why are the Rockets trading Rudy Gay???? STUPID MOVE!!!Ughhh they dont need 28 year old Battier they need some young blood not some fucker who is getting near 30!!!!! :rolleyes
I cannot agree with U more Gay will be an All-Star in 3 years Battier is nice,but no more.

timvp
Kyle Lowry. This is based on the perfect accuracy of the Spurstalk.com Mock Draft

strangeweather
Houston:

+?
+TMac
+Battier
+Swift
+Yao

I like it -- with Yao and T-Mac, they have no reason to fart around with raw kids when they can get a guy who can contribute now. If they can plug their hole at the point (and stay healthy), that looks pretty solid.

Please_dont_ban_me
only problem with that.

Swift doesn't start.

He should, though.

If he didn't start sucking after getting off the airplane in Houston.

T Park
People in Houston are idiots.

Shane Battier is a perfect TEAM player.

Rudy Gay?
Fuck you don't know if hell even pan out.

Battier brings defense, and a good outside shot. Something the Rockets SORELY needed.

dbestpro
They should have traded Van Gundy instead.

timvp
06-28-2006, 07:27 PM
What position is he?

He's a PG, but the Spurs aren't expected to draft him.

Please_dont_ban_me
06-28-2006, 07:27 PM
I like it -- with Yao and T-Mac, they have no reason to fart around with raw kids when they can get a guy who can contribute now. If they can plug their hole at the point (and stay healthy), that looks pretty solid.

Yep, they don't even need a distributor type point guard...a Speedy type PG would be a nice fit.

JLH Fans
06-28-2006, 07:29 PM
Houston:

+?
+TMac
+Battier
+Swift
+Yao

Howewer nice lineup is this is still far away to be a contender.

Slinkyman
david stern can't count

T Park

just heard from a buddy in Houston.

Hes at a Rockets draft party for the free booze.

They just booed trading Gay :lmao

timvp
Wow - Golden St took O'Bryant. That mixes things up.

T Park
aye laddies

the irish boy goes to GS.

beachbarbie948
So who do y'all think Houstons gonna take with whatever pick Memphis was?

dbestpro
O Brien

Warriors - D
Soft player will never have an impact.

Bob Lanier
06-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Rafer Alston and Luther Head aren't that bad, especially with Sura coming back.

Patrick O'Bryant?

thispego
give pat obryant a drink

spvrs
who did MN pick?

ChumpDumper
Mullin fucking cracks me up.

Spurologist
A big man to compliment Troy Murphy = great selection. I can't even remember GS's center. I do know that he's big and slow.

Please_dont_ban_me
Howewer nice lineup is this is still far away to be a contender.

Put Poppovich in Houston, along with 2-3 bench players with that lineup and I bet you it's a contender.

I don't know what's holding Houston up, stop fucking around and get good already dammit.

Horry For 3!
06-28-2006, 07:31 PM
O'Bryant is nice

Please_dont_ban_me
06-28-2006, 07:31 PM
A big man to compliment Troy Murphy = great selection. I can't even remember GS's center. I do know that he's big and slow.

Foyle?

T Park
06-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Considered the best big in the draft wasn't he?

Spurologist
Foyle?

Correct. He has foyled GS's chances of ever winning.

timvp
O'Bryant is nice

They could have traded down and got him six picks later.

I'm surprised they didn't take Ronnie Brewer.

--Kori

Bob Lanier
06-28-2006, 07:33 PM
Monta Ellis-Jason Richardson-Mike Dunleavy-Ike Diogu-Patrick O'Bryant would be nice. Maybe if they insist that anyone who wants Murphy has to take Fatass Davis's contract, they could get a nice piece in return.

picnroll
06-28-2006, 07:33 PM
Send Biendrins Spurs way.