PDA

View Full Version : A-Rod's Game Winner

Quadzilla99
06-29-2006, 12:08 PM
I watched this live. It was great to see him hit it. I feel bad for the guy, he gets treated brutally by the NY media and fans. They had a standing ovation for a couple of minutes after he hit it and they wanted him to come out for a curtain call which he never did.

It's funny because I feel they will definitely go right back to booing him probably within a couple of days if not the next game.

(Also before you start ragging on him. Keep in mind he's never been in trouble at all that I know of or caused problems in any locker room he's been in. It's not his fault somebody offered him a ridiculous contract-What's he supposed to do? Turn it down?)

Jimcs50
06-29-2006, 12:09 PM
Poor baby. Give me 25 million per and you can boo me every hour on the hour.

Quadzilla99
06-29-2006, 12:18 PM
^So the huge contract is why you boo him? That almsot makes sense.^

So people hate him because he signed a huge contract? Find me one person in the world in their right mind that would turn that contract down. One.

Jimcs50
06-29-2006, 01:11 PM
^So the huge contract is why you boo him? That almsot makes sense.^

So people hate him because he signed a huge contract? Find me one person in the world in their right mind that would turn that contract down. One.

WTF do you extrapolate what I said, into that the reason he is being booed is his contract???

Yankee fans will boo everyoneand anyone, they booed Jeter last year for God's sake.

All I said, that all my patients can boo me every hour on the hour if I made 25 million.

You get it!!!???

Quadzilla99
06-29-2006, 01:12 PM
WTF do you extrapolate what I said, into that the reason he is being booed is his contract???

Yankee fans will boo everyoneand anyone, they booed Jeter last year for God's sake.

All I said, that all my patients can boo me every hour on the hour if I made 25 million.

You get it!!!???

Oh. Sorry, my bad. :lmao :lmao :lmao