PDA

View Full Version : Im not drinking...its mouthwash

sa_butta
06-29-2006, 12:15 PM
Polish MP uses vodka mouthwash

A Polish former MP has escaped a drink driving ban after telling cops he had only been using vodka as mouth wash.

Grzegorz Gruszka was arrested after being pulled over by police in a routine check and failing a breath test.

He was acquitted after he told prosecutors he had not actually swallowed any alcohol, and had only rinsed his mouth with "jogobelka" - a popular local mixture of vodka and mustard.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1896372.html?menu=

katyon6th
06-29-2006, 12:17 PM
What the shit?

He didn't swallow the vodka? What was he thinking? What a freakin' waste!

polandprzem
06-29-2006, 12:19 PM
What the shit?

He didn't swallow the vodka? What was he thinking? What a freakin' waste!

Hehe

Come visit US and then you will change your mind about wasteing vodka.

sa_butta
What the shit?

He didn't swallow the vodka? What was he thinking? What a freakin' waste!Yeah they should fine him for alcohol abuse. But really who wants their breath to smell of vodka?

pache100
"jogobelka" - a popular local mixture of vodka and mustard.

Gag! :vomit: They must not have very sophisticated breath tests. The breath that trips a breathalyzer comes out of your lungs, not out of your mouth. :drunk

katyon6th
06-29-2006, 12:24 PM
I didn't even think about what his breath must smell like. I was just concerned about him wasting vodka. Poor guy.

polandprzem
06-29-2006, 12:24 PM
Gag! :vomit: They must not have very sophisticated breath tests. The breath that trips a breathalyzer comes out of your lungs, not out of your mouth. :drunk

Damn man. You know how many variety of vodka polish ppl can produce?

pache100
06-29-2006, 12:33 PM
Damn man. You know how many variety of vodka polish ppl can produce?

Sorry, poland...vodka's not my thing. The only thing I can imagine tasting worse than vodka is mustard-flavored vodka. :rolleyes

DFW Spurs
06-29-2006, 12:36 PM
rinsed his mouth with "jogobelka" - a popular local mixture of vodka and mustard.

Vodka and mustard! WTF is wrong with people in Poland. Ever heard of listerine? :spin

sa_butta
06-29-2006, 12:37 PM
Sorry, poland...vodka's not my thing. The only thing I can imagine tasting worse than vodka is mustard-flavored vodka. :rolleyesI had a bad experience with drinking Vodka straight. It was pretty nasty and wound up in a holding cell at the end of the night.

pache100
06-29-2006, 12:39 PM
I had a bad experience with drinking Vodka straight. It was pretty nasty and wound up in a holding cell at the end of the night.

Yikes! If that ever happened to me (and I don't even drink anymore), it would have to be from drinking rum or tequila...NOT vodka. I did get pretty crazy doing tequila shots a few times, though. :eyebrows

polandprzem
06-29-2006, 12:41 PM
Sorry, poland...vodka's not my thing. The only thing I can imagine tasting worse than vodka is mustard-flavored vodka. :rolleyes

Yeh.

But you've got lemon for excample, honey, some very good specifics. Home-made ofcourse.

Yopu know we had comunism, and that caused that ppl had to thonk something out.

I have a collegue who is making very good quality liquors. Vodka absynt. From the receptions (excample) from 105 years ago, with herbs and something and something. :drunk :drunk :drunk :drunk

sa_butta
06-29-2006, 12:41 PM
Yikes! If that ever happened to me (and I don't even drink anymore), it would have to be from drinking rum or tequila...NOT vodka. I did get pretty crazy doing tequila shots a few times, though. :eyebrowsNeedless to say I dont drink Vodka at all anymore. And tequilla is my worst enemy, but I love margaritas.

atxrocker
06-29-2006, 01:22 PM
Vodka and mustard! WTF is wrong with people in Poland. Ever heard of listerine? :spin

vodka and mustard? what the fuck? what a waste.

ShoogarBear
06-29-2006, 03:53 PM
Vodky absinthe? Oh, man.

I'd probably be too chicken to try absinthe.

polandprzem
06-29-2006, 04:00 PM
Vodky absinthe? Oh, man.

I'd probably be too chicken to try absinthe.

Good - now I know the english name :)

he is doing it perfectly. The destilianton - he is doing on his own and the spirits are higher quality then in the stores. ( He checked them). This plus this 105 (or so) reciept- ppl just killing eachother.
But I don not like it.

Seriously I do not like alcohol at all.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-29-2006, 04:42 PM
Does anyone watch Mythbusters on Discovery channel? They tested some vodka myths a while back, one of them being that you could mix it with some stuff and get a quality mouth wash, although I think they used cinnamon instead of mustard. Their experiments confirmed that it works almost as well as store bought stuff.

dougp
06-29-2006, 04:48 PM
Does anyone watch Mythbusters on Discovery channel? They tested some vodka myths a while back, one of them being that you could mix it with some stuff and get a quality mouth wash, although I think they used cinnamon instead of mustard. Their experiments confirmed that it works almost as well as store bought stuff.
Yah, that was a cool episode!!! :elephant

ShoogarBear
06-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Does anyone watch Mythbusters on Discovery channel? They tested some vodka myths a while back, one of them being that you could mix it with some stuff and get a quality mouth wash, although I think they used cinnamon instead of mustard. Their experiments confirmed that it works almost as well as store bought stuff.And even if it didn't, they didn't care!