Saturday, Sept. 30 Texas Tech College Station, TX
Saturday, Oct. 7 at Kansas Lawrence, KS
Saturday, Oct. 14 Missouri College Station, TX
Saturday, Oct. 21 at Oklahoma State Stillwater, OK
Saturday, Oct. 28 at Baylor Waco, TX
Saturday, Nov. 4 Oklahoma College Station, TX
Saturday, Nov. 11 Nebraska College Station, TX
Friday, Nov. 24 at Texas Austin, TX

They should have scheduled VMI as well since they're playing the Citadel and Army. But I gotta say congrats. Last time I checked, 6-6 does get a team bowl game eligible.

degenerate_gambler
06-30-2006, 09:10 AM
That game against Army is going to be tougher than they think. 16 starters back from a 4-7 Bobby Ross coached team.

Can't you just hear aggsy now if they start out the season 4-0? :blah

IcemanCometh
06-30-2006, 09:13 AM
they could easily win 3 of those games

SPARKY
06-30-2006, 09:47 AM
A&M needs to schedule Rice and UNT like Texas has oft done.

mookie2001
06-30-2006, 09:51 AM
citadel

^ Texas invented playing weak non conference schedules, just like ricky williams was the first ever fb player to smoke weed

Texas is at vanguard of college football

j-6
06-30-2006, 12:29 PM

:tu
whooooooooooooooooooooooooop!

B.T.H.O.Baylor

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/17/179157.jpg

MissAllThat
07-01-2006, 02:05 AM
:tu
whooooooooooooooooooooooooop!

B.T.H.O.Baylor

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/17/179157.jpg

Chanting against Baylor is not even worth it....

Horry For 3!
07-01-2006, 02:09 AM
Who the fuck is The Citadel???? :lmao

j-6
07-01-2006, 08:05 AM
Chanting against Baylor is not even worth it....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/jalbre6/scoreboardbayag.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/aggiessuck/aggie.jpg

scott
07-01-2006, 09:17 AM
Who the fuck is The Citadel???? :lmao

You aren't serious, are you?

scott
07-01-2006, 09:17 AM
Damn... at Baylor this year? It's gonna be tough!

scott
07-01-2006, 09:19 AM

Dude, lay off the 'Horns... they have Rice, UNT and Sam Houston State this year.

At least Aggies learned their lesson and won't have a near upset loss to Texas State this year.

j-6
07-01-2006, 11:07 AM
http://www.uab.edu/images/uabmagazine/sum03/scoresheet/46a.jpg Boomer? http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/images/2001_02/main_images/mackphotos/mackbrown_greet.jpg Sooner?

johngateswhiteley
07-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Saturday, Sept. 2 The Citadel College Station, TX
Saturday, Sept. 9 Louisiana-Lafayette College Station, TX
Saturday, Sept. 16 vs. Army San Antonio, TX
Saturday, Sept. 23 Louisiana Tech College Station, TX
Saturday, Sept. 30 Texas Tech College Station, TX
Saturday, Oct. 7 at Kansas Lawrence, KS
Saturday, Oct. 14 Missouri College Station, TX
Saturday, Oct. 21 at Oklahoma State Stillwater, OK
Saturday, Oct. 28 at Baylor Waco, TX
Saturday, Nov. 4 Oklahoma College Station, TX
Saturday, Nov. 11 Nebraska College Station, TX
Friday, Nov. 24 at Texas Austin, TX

They should have scheduled VMI as well since they're playing the Citadel and Army. But I gotta say congrats. Last time I checked, 6-6 does get a team bowl game eligible.

...listen here douche bag...just b/c you got ohio state last year and this year does not mean you get carte blanche to discuss other teams schedules. A&M has had a brutal preseason schedule from 1998 to 2005, with the exception of one year. who has t.u. played in comparison....nobody, so you can just stop right there.

...and after this season, if you bothered to check, A&M has a home and home with Miami, then Michigan State...can't remember after that. so you'll forgive A&M if they want to take a break for one year...our team isn't exactly at the top of it's game.

...but hey maybe i'll get lucky and USC will meet t.u. again in a bowl this year....and better believe we will smash you. then again, that probably won't happen since ohio state is going to walk all over t.u. in that second game. as for your winning the title last year....bite me. can you say back2back and 11 total (second all time)...to your puny 4.
so fuck off...

j-6
07-04-2006, 12:07 AM
...listen here douche bag...blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.

...and after this season, if you bothered to check, A&M has a home and home with Miami, then Michigan State...can't remember after that. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.

...but hey maybe i'll get lucky and USC will meet t.u. again in a bowl this year....and better believe we will smash you. blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah.

My team is the national champions. Your team struggles with Baylor and Texas State. Talk shit once your team accepts a bowl invitation, OK? Thanks in advance.

mookie2001
07-04-2006, 12:10 AM
hes still waiting on those redshirts

mookie2001
07-04-2006, 12:12 AM
which team is yours anyway johngates- aggy or usc?

j-6
07-04-2006, 12:15 AM
hes still waiting on those redshirts

Reade and Collin?

WWWHHHHHHHHHHOOooooooooooooooooooooooPPPP!!!!

johngateswhiteley
07-04-2006, 12:52 AM
which team is yours anyway johngates- aggy or usc?

...i went to both universities; i'll take them both. if i had to pick one it would be texas a&m, but i don't have to and technically they are both my team.

...as for j-6, your team is nothing but a blip on the radar of college football history compared to usc...so sit down and shut up. besides, every team has its down years....where were you during the 80's and 90's when a&m owned t.u.?

and this is not even about bragging rights, really? your free to feel all warm inside about t.u.'s nice little run last year, but to think for one second that you can belittle a&m's schedule is not only uninformed....it's stupid.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-04-2006, 08:58 AM
You'd think someone who is trying to talk shit about A&M's schedule would like at his own school's before doing so. Guess not.

North Texas
Rice
Sam Houston State

Murderer's row, I tell ya...

leemajors
07-04-2006, 09:39 AM
...i went to both universities; i'll take them both. if i had to pick one it would be texas a&m, but i don't have to and technically they are both my team.

...as for j-6, your team is nothing but a blip on the radar of college football history compared to usc...so sit down and shut up. besides, every team has its down years....where were you during the 80's and 90's when a&m owned t.u.?

and this is not even about bragging rights, really? your free to feel all warm inside about t.u.'s nice little run last year, but to think for one second that you can belittle a&m's schedule is not only uninformed....it's stupid.

not as stupid as resorting to t.u. was that shit ever funny? probably about as funny as having to live in college station. college football scheduling is a complete joke, it's about money not playing good games.

Oscar DeLa
07-04-2006, 11:46 AM
I don't know what it is but the Baylor-Texas A&M game has become the clash of the century AHF, and remember when yall were fucked by Iowa State, at home, during yalls SALUTE TO FREEDOM game?????

I don't know what it is but every team should have to the freedom to get humilated by ISU at home, and also let a TX State QB throw for 390 yards.

ROFL

Cant_Be_Faded
07-04-2006, 12:26 PM
Oscar, they are switching to a Nickel system now, so no more 390 yard games, bozo.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Oscar,

Is your weak smack supposed to hurt? I've wanted Fran gone for two years now. Another couple of ISU at homes, and it will take care of itself.

Some of you guys forget where that bandwagon school in Austin of yours was at a few years ago. They were the ones getting ISUed at home.

leemajors
07-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Oscar,

Is your weak smack supposed to hurt? I've wanted Fran gone for two years now. Another couple of ISU at homes, and it will take care of itself.

Some of you guys forget where that bandwagon school in Austin of yours was at a few years ago. They were the ones getting ISUed at home.

that was UCLA dude. i was there for that one!

johngateswhiteley
07-04-2006, 05:54 PM
not as stupid as resorting to t.u. was that shit ever funny? probably about as funny as having to live in college station. college football scheduling is a complete joke, it's about money not playing good games.

...well, living in southern california was wonderful. i'll take that over all anyday. i was living north of LA....so people can already stop themselves with the smog reference, cause there was not any and the beaches and mountains were wonderful.

degenerate_gambler
07-05-2006, 08:31 AM
Another couple of ISU at homes, and it will take care of itself.

Keep hiring re-treads like Gary Darnell to run your defense and it'll happen faster than you think.

Holmes_Fans
07-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Coach _arnell is worse defensive minded coach than Mike Dan'toni. He was succesfully able to take his team last year to dead last in yards allowed.

flacoflee
07-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Sept. 2 The Citadel Collie Station, TX WIN
Sept. 9 Louisiana-Lafayette Collie Station, TX WIN
Sept. 16 vs.THE REAL Army San Antonio, TX WIN
Sept. 23 Louisiana Tech Collie Station, TX WIN
Sept. 30 Texas Tech Collie Station, TX LOSE
Oct. 7 at Kansas Lawrence, KS LOSE :lol
Oct. 14 Missouri Collie Station, TX WIN
Oct. 21 at Oklahoma State Stillwater, OK LOSE
Oct. 28 at Baylor Waco, TX LOSE :lol
Nov. 4 MOBILHOMA Collie Station, TX LOSE
Nov. 11 Nebraska Collie Station, TX LOSE
Nov. 24 at Texas Austin, TX LOSE

Even with aggy's pathetic schedule you farmers finish NO better than 5-7

POOR AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGY!!!!!!!!!! :lol

5-7 should probably get fran another raise. :clap :lmao :lmao :lmao

johngateswhiteley
07-10-2006, 12:10 AM
Sept. 2 The Citadel Collie Station, TX WIN
Sept. 9 Louisiana-Lafayette Collie Station, TX WIN
Sept. 16 vs.THE REAL Army San Antonio, TX WIN
Sept. 23 Louisiana Tech Collie Station, TX WIN
Sept. 30 Texas Tech Collie Station, TX LOSE
Oct. 7 at Kansas Lawrence, KS LOSE :lol
Oct. 28 at Baylor Waco, TX LOSE :lol
Nov. 11 Nebraska Collie Station, TX LOSE
Nov. 24 at Texas Austin, TX LOSE

Even with aggy's pathetic schedule you farmers finish NO better than 5-7

POOR AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGY!!!!!!!!!! :lol

5-7 should probably get fran another raise. :clap :lmao :lmao :lmao

hmmm...i see it more like this.

citadel = win
LL = win
army = win
LT = win
TT = win
kansas = win
missouri = win
OK state = win
baylor = win
OU = win
nebraska = win
t.u. = tossup

12-0...maybe 11-1, lol. but in all seriousness, i don't think there is anyway the aggs do worse than 8-4...and my prediction is 10-2.

scott
07-10-2006, 05:50 PM

citadel = win
LL = win
army = win
LT = win
TT = win
kansas = win
missouri = win
OK state = win
baylor = win
OU = win
nebraska = win
t.u. = tossup

12-0...maybe 11-1, lol. but in all seriousness, i don't think there is anyway the aggs do worse than 8-4...and my prediction is 10-2.

Pass some of that shit you are smoking, brother.

mookie2001
07-10-2006, 08:57 PM
The Citadel Qb Will Have Less Than 300 Passing Yards I Said!!!

shaggy17
07-10-2006, 09:00 PM
I think aggie fans hate texas because losing that game at kyle field prevented them from going to the Fort Worth Bowl :lmao and they didnt get to go to any kind of bowl game that year.

mookie2001
07-10-2006, 09:08 PM
that was a storied day

they covered the spread with a freshman qb

MajorMike
07-11-2006, 10:58 AM
Oct. 28 at Baylor Waco, TX LOSE

All I know is coming off a win vs Mizzou, atm will be looking past OSU to Baylor (gasp I said that). The loss last time at Waco and the OT scare last year at home is going to have atm completely geared up to go to Baylor.

The game at Stillwater is not only going to be OSU's 1st home game after 3 road games (Houston, KState, KU) but the Poke's homecoming as well. Additionally, it will be the start of OSU's brutal end of year sched (atm, Neb, @UT, BU, @tek, uo). OSU will likely be 4-2 at that point after beating up on patsies to start the year. OSU will be putting their entire season into this game, even more so if they manage to come out of the start of the sched 5-1.

Extra Stout
07-15-2006, 02:51 PM

citadel = win
LL = win
army = win
LT = win
TT = win
kansas = win
missouri = win
OK state = win
baylor = win
OU = win
nebraska = win
t.u. = tossup

:lmao
youve been breathing too deeply near acid lot

johngateswhiteley
02-06-2007, 09:53 AM
My team is the national champions. Your team struggles with Baylor and Texas State. Talk shit once your team accepts a bowl invitation, OK? Thanks in advance.

thats funny. A&M 12 t.u. 7....thank capt. dirt bag for bringing this thread up.

MajorMike
02-06-2007, 10:14 AM

citadel = win
LL = win
army = win
LT = win
TT = win
kansas = win
missouri = win
OK state = win
baylor = win
OU = win
nebraska = win
t.u. = tossup

Your welcome.

johngateswhiteley
02-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Your welcome.

i was one game off, so what. they went 9-3...this prediction didn't include a bowl game. you're a douche bag...still.

MajorMike
02-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Yeah, I understand you didn't include getting embarassed in your Bowl game.

johngateswhiteley
02-06-2007, 10:29 AM
Yeah, I understand you didn't include getting embarassed in your Bowl game.

umm, check the date on the prediction dirt bag...or am i suppose to know the future and already make a prediction on an unknown opponent. they are separate entities...i was wrong by one game and then wrong about the bowl outcome. whats funnier is almost everyone else's predictions on A&M's schedule.