PDA

View Full Version : KG is at it again...

1Parker1
10-17-2004, 06:08 PM
Atlanta Hawks forward Chris Crawford, a native of Comstock, Mich., will miss the entire NBA season because of a torn ligament in his right knee.

Crawford was injured Thursday during an exhibition game in Birmingham, Ala., when he was fouled by the Timberwolves’ Kevin Garnett as he tried to convert a steal into a transition basket.
A magnetic resonance imaging exam revealed that Crawford tore the anterior cruciate ligament, sprained the medial collateral ligament and tore cartilage, Hawks trainer Wally Blase said Saturday.

Crawford has a history of knee injuries and this injury could be career-threatening. He plans to consult with the medical staff before deciding on surgery.

Someone should tell KG that it's just Pre-Season, it doesn't count.... :rolleyes

LilMissSPURfect
10-17-2004, 06:42 PM
I suppose that is what an mvp is suppose to do. "be a thug"

xcoriate
10-17-2004, 07:36 PM
Not that anyone here is suprised...

ZStomp
10-17-2004, 07:57 PM
I refuse to comment until I actually watch it on video/tv/highlights or something.

timvp
10-17-2004, 08:04 PM
I haven't seen the play, but I doubt KG is in fault. Chris Crawford is the most injury prone player in the game. It seems like he goes down with a season ending injury every year.

P.S.

No offense, ChumpDumper.

:hat

sickdsm
10-17-2004, 11:01 PM
Coming from the same message board as the one who was ready to hang Mark Madsen for his "thuggery" for taking out TJ Ford this means about as much as Tpark alledging he would be a non-biased referee available for home Spurs games.

If anyone needs it I have plenty of grains of salt.

samikeyp
10-17-2004, 11:10 PM
I, too, would need to see the video before making judgement...but all Spurs fans think alike, right Sick? :spin

sickdsm
10-18-2004, 08:28 AM
I said the same message board, not "all you guys".

2pac
10-18-2004, 09:14 AM
Coming from the same message board as the one who was ready to hang Mark Madsen for his "thuggery" for taking out TJ Ford this means about as much as Tpark alledging he would be a non-biased referee available for home Spurs games.

If anyone needs it I have plenty of grains of salt.

Not everyone wanted to crucify Madsen - just the t-sip homers.

I called before last season that Ford would be brilliant in streaks and injury prone for his entire career - if it lasts long enough to be a career.

ChumpDumper
10-18-2004, 09:17 AM
I haven't seen the play, but I doubt KG is in fault. Chris Crawford is the most injury prone player in the game. It seems like he goes down with a season ending injury every year.

P.S.

No offense, ChumpDumper.lol

None taken.

China dolls are china dolls -- always a shame though.

annetteresendez
10-20-2004, 12:46 PM
Atlanta Hawks forward Chris Crawford, a native of Comstock, Mich., will miss the entire NBA season because of a torn ligament in his right knee.

Crawford was injured Thursday during an exhibition game in Birmingham, Ala., when he was fouled by the Timberwolves’ Kevin Garnett as he tried to convert a steal into a transition basket.
A magnetic resonance imaging exam revealed that Crawford tore the anterior cruciate ligament, sprained the medial collateral ligament and tore cartilage, Hawks trainer Wally Blase said Saturday.

Crawford has a history of knee injuries and this injury could be career-threatening. He plans to consult with the medical staff before deciding on surgery.

Someone should tell KG that it's just Pre-Season, it doesn't count.... :rolleyes

it's funny you mentioned it just being preseason, because my boyfriend went to the preseason game between minnesota and the pacers last night 10-19-04 and he said "it looked like kg was trying real hard on every play", which him and i agreed was weird because it's preseason, then i read this info. i don't think kg is an all out thug, but he does have thug tendencies.

i read an article a few months ago about him (kg)getting into a scuffle with one of his own teammates. i was thinking, that wasnt very mvp like behavior. i do believe at times some of that rough play is intentional. it's hard when you have someone so wholesome like duncan(robinson) representing your team, it's hard for any player to measure up to those standards. i believe kg may have tried to injure him, even though crawford is prone to injury, kg could have used that to his advantage. :princess