PDA

View Full Version : Bonzi gets contract offer from Kings

RON ARTEST
07-02-2006, 06:17 AM
this is great because it says that detroit and denver want to give him the mle which is only $5 while petrie has offered more. in my opinion those teams can only get him in a sign and trade. http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/basketball/kings/story/14274194p-15084095c.html

DirkAB
07-02-2006, 11:21 AM
I want a sign and trade.

Burn531
07-02-2006, 01:17 PM
How much did the Kings offer him?

RON ARTEST
07-02-2006, 01:20 PM
How much did the Kings offer him?
petrie wont say, its more than 5 million though.

RON ARTEST
07-02-2006, 01:22 PM
I want a sign and trade.
i dont unless someone gives us a good deal. otherwise i want to see Artest, bonzi, bibby, kevin martin, fransisco, SAR and MAYBE Brad in a full season together. we cant just keep shaking up the team, we need to stick with most of this team besides kenny thomas and see what we can do.

atxrocker
07-02-2006, 04:38 PM
sac-town has a good future if they get bonzi. Should be good enough for a 5-6th playoff spot

thats realistic, though I wouldn't be completely surprised to end up the 4th seed behind the spurs, mavs and suns. I do think that re-signing bonzi is a detrimental part of next seasons success. apparently he likes it in sac and wants to stay. I hope we can wrap this up and move on to other moves. Brad Miller and Kenny Thomas cannot remain Kings next year..

RON ARTEST
07-02-2006, 08:07 PM
thats realistic, though I wouldn't be completely surprised to end up the 4th seed behind the spurs, mavs and suns. I do think that re-signing bonzi is a detrimental part of next seasons success. apparently he likes it in sac and wants to stay. I hope we can wrap this up and move on to other moves. Brad Miller and Kenny Thomas cannot remain Kings next year..
kenny for sure better not be here. with eric musselman brad wont play as many minutes and wont be as tired when the playoffs come. in my honest opinion i think brad and mike played bad because they were playing a ton of minutes and wore down at the end of the season. hopefully muss will give brad the energy boost that he needs because hes an all star center and i wanna see what he can do with this roster for at least one more year.

kingsfan
07-02-2006, 09:31 PM
We really need a decent back up center. Brad is just too unathletic and his rebounds , well no comment.

Slinkyman
07-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Bonzi is worth around 8 million a year, hopefully they're smart and gave him something close to that.

RON ARTEST
07-03-2006, 01:39 AM
Bonzi is worth around 8 million a year, hopefully they're smart and gave him something close to that.
with the way everybody is getting overpayed he definently deserves 8 or 9 million.

DirkAB
07-03-2006, 02:22 AM
with the way everybody is getting overpayed he definently deserves 8 or 9 million.

I don't want them to give him that much, that is too much for a guy that old and is getting offered the MLE with other teams.

RON ARTEST
07-03-2006, 02:26 AM
I don't want them to give him that much, that is too much for a guy that old and is getting offered the MLE with other teams.
hes 29, hes not that old but i can see why you wouldnt wanna give him that much money. hes ours anyway, i dont think hes going anywhere with petrie offering him more then the mle.

Quadzilla99
07-03-2006, 05:15 AM

You dumbass detrimental means negative or bad :blah :blah . I think you meant to say integral. Bonzi is a good player but you have to watch his attitude and his effort. If you can get him to behave and work on hard on defense he is definitely a very good player. We're still gonna beat you next year though no doubt, but you guys match up really well with Dallas I think, not so much Phoenix but I might even pick you guys against Dallas.