PDA

View Full Version : geez WTF is with you people

duncan2k5
07-02-2006, 08:59 AM
ive been reading this board for the past few days, and holding my tongue, but its gone too far now. just because we got one bad call and lost to the Mavs (who didnt win the championship, thus proving that their style of play isn't the way to go), and you all wanna pack it in and put a tweener next to tim duncan. reggie evans? get friggin real. he is a bad attitude player who is not better than Joel. reggie is a better rebounder, but joel can rebound good too, plus he is way bigger and is a great shotblocker. his combination of size, shotblocking, and rebounding > reggie.

i'm all for jefferies, but not as a pf. i would have him backing up bruce. not playing side timmy. we won championships with two bigmen playing defense. even when the suns and mavs were playing their uptempo shit. so dont tell me thats the way the league is going. miami proved that. and those of you who say we need someone to guard amare...WE FUKIN BEAT THEM IN 2005 for goodness sakes. we dont need shit. what we need is a bigman. if we get joel, and leave that small ball crap to the teams that never won shyt, we gonna get there again. but since when do spurs fans think 7'1 rebounding, shotblocking centers arent worth shit? i hope joel comes to SA, and he shuts the fuk up outta you doubters

Spurs9
07-02-2006, 09:03 AM
Did that feel good?

duncan2k5
07-02-2006, 09:11 AM
very...i'm a new man right now