PDA

View Full Version : Lakers no longer option for Marcus Banks

sickdsm
07-03-2006, 09:06 AM
MLE will be used on Radmonovic.

NBA Junkie
07-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Cavaliers are more than interested. So is Atlanta.

Banks probably won't be back in Minnesota, unless nobody offers him the MLE. Foye is the PG of the future now... Unless there's a deal on the table for AI. Apparently, the Sixers are in love with Foye, but what else could the Wolves give the Sixers in terms of value?

sickdsm
07-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Cavaliers are more than interested. So is Atlanta.

Banks probably won't be back in Minnesota, unless nobody offers him the MLE. Foye is the PG of the future now... Unless there's a deal on the table for AI. Apparently, the Sixers are in love with Foye, but what else could the Wolves give the Sixers in terms of value?

I don't think that Foye can run the point in the NBA.

Another combo guard? uggghhh

NBA Junkie
07-03-2006, 09:28 AM
Yeah, I'm a little alarmed that Foye shot under 40% during his college career and averaged more rebounds per game than assists.

I doubt he and Banks could pair up and form a solid backcourt. The future of the Timberwolves doesn't look good these days.

JMarkJohns
07-03-2006, 02:08 PM
You guys are a little to tough on Foye. He'll never shoot a great percentage, but Billups and Kidd have made fine PG careers without the ability to consistantly shoot over 45%.

As to concerns about Foye averaging more rebounds than assists for his career. So did Wade. Not to mention wade had a nearly 1/1 assist/turnover ratio.

3.9 assists career, 3.1 turnovers. An average of 6.5 rebounds per, however.

Foye is going to be very good. Not Wade good, but I think the comparisons to Billups are solid.