PDA

View Full Version : The East

himat
07-03-2006, 10:59 PM
I have no idea who will win the East as of right now.

The Cavs didn't have much money to get more experienced guys around Lebron.

The Miami Heat have a lot of there best guys getting old, and Shaqs dominance is close to an end.

The Bulls got Ben, but they payed 60 million for him and Ben just doesn't have it offensively. The Bulls will need to learn how to win in the playoffs and by the time they learn Ben might be done.

The Pistons were a great team, but lost their leader. Even though they didn't pay Ben Wallace they have around only 5 million to replace him. Unless Joe Dumars pulls off something amazing to fill this big hole it will be tough for the Pistons to get back to the Finals.

The West is officially back in TOTAL control.

timvp
07-03-2006, 11:00 PM
If McDyess' knee holds up I think the Pistons still have a chance. Although firing Flip would help.

clubalien
07-03-2006, 11:09 PM
larry brown might be looking for a new place to coach if ny fires him

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Totally different outlook because of Ben, but I'm going with the Heat. The Cavs only improved a little. The Pistons of course are not the same. The Bulls totally improved but they haven't proved themselves yet so nobody should be writing them down just yet. And Miami stayed the same, and last time I saw, they were the champs.

rustysackelfrod
07-04-2006, 12:25 AM
Am I the only one who is happy that the best starting line up does not have Big Ben. If the Spurs make it to the finals and they end up playing the Pistons at least we dont have to go up against Big Ben any more.

Darkwaters
07-04-2006, 12:52 AM
Agreed. I like Big Ben being in ChiTown.