PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio is putting ownage on LA

Solid D
07-03-2006, 11:31 PM
I know it's not the Spurs v. Lakers but any time a San Antonio team owns an LA team and is up by 30 points in the Staples Center...it merits props.

Silver Stars win by 22. All of a sudden - for women's basketball - they are good.

Props San Antonio.

violentkitten
07-03-2006, 11:32 PM
have we reached that point?

timvp
07-03-2006, 11:32 PM
Scary thing is Margo is probably the best center still in San Antonio.

Solid D
07-03-2006, 11:34 PM
Scary thing is Margo is probably the best center still in San Antonio.

Margo?

:smokin

violentkitten
07-03-2006, 11:38 PM
now that rashos gone margo has the largest vagina in san antonio again

FromWayDowntown
07-03-2006, 11:46 PM
I'm ashamed to admit that I know that Margo is no longer in San Antonio.

SequSpur
07-03-2006, 11:48 PM
The WNBA sucks.

Dark Matter
07-03-2006, 11:51 PM
FromWayDowntown - I'm ashamed to admit that I know that Margo is no longer in San Antonio.

At least you know, LOL.

Sense
07-03-2006, 11:53 PM
FromWayDowntown - I'm ashamed to admit that I know that Margo is no longer in San Antonio.

At least you know, LOL.

That's the point?

ZStomp
07-04-2006, 12:55 AM
Silver Stars??

WNBA is on now??

SA210
07-04-2006, 02:12 AM
Well their announcer is way better than Stan Kelly.

Anyway we can work a sign and trade and send Oberto and Stan Kelly for Pryz?

orhe
07-04-2006, 08:28 AM
Biba Bibrzycka hottie... who can shoot...

spurschick
07-04-2006, 09:40 AM
Bibrzycka's career night lifts Silver Stars by L.A.
Associated Press

Agnieszka Bibzycka scored 23 points and Shannon Johnson matched a San Antonio record with eight steals to lead the Silver Stars to an 85-63 rout of the Los Angeles Sparks on Monday night.

Chantelle Anderson added 18 points and Vickie Johnson had 15 points and nine rebounds for the Silver Stars (9-8), who won their third consecutive game and broke a 10-game losing streak to Los Angeles.

Shannon Johnson also posted 12 points and a season-high nine assists.

"We felt like this team is much better than we've played," she said. "We tried to work hard on defense and we just tried to move the ball. We didn't care who put it in the hole. I think that's what makes this team so special."

Lisa Leslie scored 23 points for the Sparks (13-5), who now lead Houston by just a game in the Western Conference.

"San Antonio just outplayed us on both ends of the floor," Leslie said. "You could see this coming. We've been on a mudslide. We won the last two games but not very well. Our effort wasn't there. It was kind of lackadaisical."

The Silver Stars, who led by as many as 30 points, tied another team record with 10 3-pointers.

Obstructed_View
07-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Sophia Young gets 6 and 6. Maybe I shouldn't have called her the "female Tim Duncan". Is is too late to call her the "female Nazr Mohammed"?

Quadzilla99
07-04-2006, 09:52 AM
now that rashos gone margo has the largest vagina in san antonio again

Omg that's just wrong. so, so funny but wrong.

The WNBA sucks.

Thanks for adding that, you bring a lot to the table.

CubanMustGo
07-04-2006, 09:53 AM
Where's the Fakers fan who was spewing shit when the Sparks beat the Silver Stars a week or two ago?

Spurs9
07-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Too bad we owned them in the WNBA...thats not saying much.
:lol

rwb
07-04-2006, 10:09 AM
Honestly, the Silver Stars used to be horrid, but I've been impressed with their play this year. No, it's not the same as men's BB, but I can appreciate anyone hustling to win...especially with the lack of respect, money and attention the women get. I haven't cared too much in past years but since the Spurs went fishing early I've actually watched a good many of the Stars games this year out of desperation. It's a San Antonio team, so I'm going to root for them. It's just nice to see them playing more like pros than junior high gym students. I even went to a game a couple of weeks ago (I was offered a free ticket behind the bench), and althoough as a straight male I felt a little out of place, I did enjoy the game. Yes, the Silver Fox mascot ain't no Coyote and the children dressed like stars looked disturbingly like tiny little silver Klansmen, but the team whipped up on the opponent and it made it all worth it. Don't be hating on the women. I give them props for representing the city well.

Obstructed_View
07-04-2006, 10:18 AM
and the children dressed like stars looked disturbingly like tiny little silver Klansmen
:lol