PDA

View Full Version : Weeds Season 2 - It’s Official

Sense
07-04-2006, 03:40 AM
http://www.alanhartung.com/blog/index.php/2005/12/13/weeds-season-2-its-official/

Showtime officially picked up Weeds for a second season! The announcement was made shortly after three Golden Globe nominations. Incredible fan support after the season aired certainly helped the network’s decision in ordering a second season of Weeds.

Weeds handles situational ethics through putting the characters in extremely difficult situations. Nancy Botwin, played by Mary-Louise Parker, is a soccer mom whose husband recenly died. To support her family, she starts selling weed to her friends in suburbia.

The show depicts suburbia honestly yet critically. In my opinion, the show does not necessarily “approve” of the actions of the characters. It merely tells the story and engages the viewer. If you haven’t seen Weeds, I highly recommend checking it out when it comes out on DVD… or catching up with Showtime On-Demand.

I LOVE THESE SERIES...
Fuckin awesome, I'm glad they come out like in 2 weeks so my brother can get em via torrents like the first one..

cant wait.

T Park
04-24-2008, 04:37 PM
I'm currently on season two, and this show is fantastic and awesome all in one sitting.

Mary Louise Parker though is OK. I don't get the smiling all the time at everything. Its strange.