PDA

View Full Version : any news on Ginobili?

manu
07-04-2006, 01:00 PM
does anyone know what he's up to this summer?
is he in Argentina or in S.A.?
just wondering on his whereabouts.....

coachmac87
07-04-2006, 01:01 PM
he slept over at my house the other night...it was pretty badass

exstatic
07-04-2006, 01:02 PM
he slept over at my house the other night...it was pretty badass
Coming out forum.

xamila rey
07-04-2006, 01:07 PM
He is in Bahia Blanca since June 9
I read it in his website.

http://www.manuginobili.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25904

boutons_
07-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Confirmed as in AR.

I read in article last week about Argentine FIBA Men's Under18 team in SA for the Americas tournament that Manu was following the team while he was in Argentina.

Tough luck, huh? The AR basketball boys come to the town of their idol and model Manu, and he's not here. He could have put on a great party for them.

leemajors
07-04-2006, 01:17 PM
he got a perm in preparation for the world championships.

furry_spurry
07-04-2006, 01:18 PM
He should be expected with his national team soon. Slovenija starts Monday.

kolko
07-04-2006, 01:23 PM
He is in Malaga, Spain giving some clinics (Shaq was supposed to be there, but he was replaced by Manu)

Manu will return to Argentina on July 16 to start practicing with the national team.

TMTTRIO
07-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Here's the google translation of the article (I know :lol). Nice of Manu to take over that camp when Shaq can't do it because of doing commercials Hope Manu had a nice vacation and has healed up all his injuries and is better mentally for the season and the WC.

Manu Ginóbili will give a clinic in Malaga

The organizers of the event decided to contract it once Shaquille O´Neal, the invited star, announced his absence due to advertising commitments.

A new demonstration of the respect and the valuation that they have in the outside, mainly in Europe, with respect to the Argentinean Emanuel Ginóbili gave in the today day.

Tomorrow it will begin in Malaga, Spain, a clinic of básquet that it had like invited figure to Shaquille O´Neal, recently champion of NBA with Miami Heat.

Nevertheless, pivot could not be present in the event due to advertising commitments and the organizers did not doubt in contracting the star of White Bay.

Manu Ginóbili takes four season in NBA and it already gained two titles with San Antonio Spurs. In addition, he has between his parchments an Olympic championship and a second position in the World-wide one with the Argentine selected one.

The clinic will begin tomorrow in the campus of Bancaja Costa of the Sun and it will extend until the 8 of this month. Later, there will be a second event in the University Residence of Teatinos and the pavilion of the University, between the 9 and the 15 of July.

ducks
07-04-2006, 01:38 PM
manu and tp are on a fishing trip together