PDA

View Full Version : Barry for Gadzuric?

MaNu4Tres
07-04-2006, 05:54 PM
With the addition of Charlie Villanueva..the Milwaukee Bucks are overloaded with bigs...Gadzuric Magloire Bogut Villanueva Joe Smith...and lack depth in the guard department with the departure of TJ Ford...with Maurice Williams ..Michael Redd and Charlie Bell the Bucks lack a back up shooting guard ....

Brent barry could be the answer.......maybe a Gadzuric for Brent Barry deal???...what do yall think....this could be a possibility

ChumpDumper
07-04-2006, 05:56 PM
Magloire is the one they want to get rid of.

timvp
07-04-2006, 05:56 PM
Magloire is the one they want to get rid of.

:tu

MaNu4Tres
07-04-2006, 05:57 PM
this is just speculation made by myself because of the spurs unable to sign a big they desired with pryzbilla signin back with portland.....id take gadzuric over any big left....plus we would still have our midlevel to go after bonzi

Mr. Body
07-04-2006, 06:05 PM
all 4 Magloire

MaNu4Tres
07-04-2006, 06:05 PM
why is it that they would want to get rid of is jamal magloire only......i think this would be a win win for both teams....its the only team that we can realistically trade for a big with...they only have 3 guards on their current roster...barry only has 2 more years on his deal....spurs need a big...bucks need more depth at shootin guard and theres basically nothin in free agency left .....barry for magloire wouldnt work...but barry for gadzuric would...again im jus speculating...i think it would be a great deal for both teams

Slinkyman
07-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Barry/Oberto for Magloire works according to Realgm.com

AMOS7
07-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Barry/Oberto for Magloire works according to Realgm.com

I don't know if that's going to cut it. Magloire isn't that great and he's EXTREMELY injury prone.

Bruno
07-04-2006, 06:11 PM
as said before, they will trade magloire : they will have then a good rotation for bigmen:
C : Bogut/Gadz
PF : CV/Joe Smith

Slinkyman
07-04-2006, 06:11 PM
I don't know if that's going to cut it. Magloire isn't that great and he's EXTREMELY injury prone.
4 out of the last 5 years he's played all 82 games, 04-05 he had injuries. I'd throw in scola's rights to get it done the deal done.

MaNu4Tres
07-04-2006, 06:18 PM
lol do yall realistically think bucks best offer for magloire would be brent barry and oberto??? common guys ...

Gadzuric makes more sense for a non-biased standpoint

ChumpDumper
07-04-2006, 06:20 PM
From a non-biased standpoint?

They want to keep Gadzuric.

Not Magloire.

Das Texan
07-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Why would we want Gadzuric?

I would have rather made a real offer at Przybilla.

MaNu4Tres
07-04-2006, 06:24 PM
and when did the bucks Gm tell u face to face that Gadzuric is untouchable when he got minutes behind magloire bogut smith last year ....im sure they are open to anything besides trading michael redd or andrew bogut....

but barry/ oberto for magloire??? lol common now...makes no sense....especially with magloires expiring contract which makes his value a lil higher than he is valued for his ability

Kori Ellis
07-04-2006, 06:26 PM
I'm not saying they won't trade Gadzuric under any circumstances. But he's just starting a long term contract and they seem to be pushing to trade Magloire, not Gadzuric.

MaNu4Tres
07-04-2006, 06:26 PM
per 48 minutes...Gadzuric avg. 20.7ppg 12.6rpg 2.3 blocks.....as to Joel Pryzbilla's 11.8 ppg 13.5 RPG 4.4 BPg......

with minutes gadzuric is a decent solid big.. ...just like pryzbilla is.....

Kori Ellis
07-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Gadzuric's main problem is that he'd foul out if he played 28mpg.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2006, 06:28 PM
and when did the bucks Gm tell u face to face that Gadzuric is untouchable when he got minutes behind magloire bogut smith last yearIt's widely known that Mags was brought on to ease Bogut's entry into the NBA until Bogut was ready to start exclusively at center.

Gadzuric is not untouchable, but Magloire is much more touchable.

Mr. Body
07-04-2006, 06:30 PM
I think the Spurs FO would actually take Magloire over Gadzuric, due to the contract running out. Gadzuric isn't too expensive but his contract runs for years.

Strangely enough Gadzuric is actually older... by three months.

Das Texan
07-04-2006, 06:31 PM
per 48 minutes...Gadzuric avg. 20.7ppg 12.6rpg 2.3 blocks.....as to Joel Pryzbilla's 11.8 ppg 13.5 RPG 4.4 BPg......

with minutes gadzuric is a decent solid big.. ...just like pryzbilla is.....

per 48 minute stats has got to be one of the most misleading stats in all of the NBA.

There is a reason why Gadzuric was so far down on the depth chart last year and played so few minutes last year.

exstatic
07-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Milwaukee has made it CLEAR that the big they are shopping is Magliore. He is paid a lot ($8.5M), produces little, and isn't suited for a bench role. They want to keep Gadzuric. He can play either a bench or starting role, and doesn't make a ton ($4.7M).

Stop the masturbation fantasies, PLEASE.

MaNu4Tres
07-04-2006, 06:37 PM
to everyone sayin magloire....theres no way in the world bucks would take barry and williams for magloire....magloires expiring contract only makes his value even higher...

the only way bucks make that trade is if spurs include their first round picks next year...and if their gm is named isaih thomas

ChumpDumper
07-04-2006, 06:39 PM
theres no way in the world bucks would take barry and williams for magloire.Probably not, but I always like talking about a Barry Williams trade.
http://www.barrywilliams.com/bio/bravo1.jpg
magloires expiring contract only makes his value even higher...Agreed. So valuable they might just let him go after next season. Cuban doesn't own that team, after all.

Mr. Body
07-04-2006, 06:39 PM
MaNu4Tres, that may be true, but it's still Magloire that's available. There may very well be better offers for Magloire on the table.

exstatic
07-04-2006, 06:40 PM
We're not saying DO the Magliore scenario, we're saying that's what the BUCKS are going to do. Personally, I dont' think they would do Barry for Gad, OR Barry/Oberto for Magliore.

MaNu4Tres
07-04-2006, 06:44 PM
they would do a Barry for Gad before a Barry/ Oberto...Barry/ Williams for Magloire thats for sure...

ChumpDumper
07-04-2006, 06:44 PM
they would do a Barry for Gad before a Barry/ Oberto...Barry/ Williams for Magloire thats for sure...They wouldn't do either, that's for sure.

timvp
07-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Magloire isn't coming to the Spurs. If the Spurs called and offered Barry and Williams, Dell Harris' son would laugh and hang up.

Kori Ellis
07-04-2006, 06:47 PM
The Spurs can't even deal Williams in a package. So I don't know why people keep bringing it up.

MaNu4Tres
07-04-2006, 06:47 PM
ur opinion is just as good as mine

ChumpDumper
07-04-2006, 06:48 PM
ur opinion is just as good as mineMy Barry Williams pic put me over the top.

MaNu4Tres
07-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Spurs can deal williams after August 21st....but that still doesnt justify the bucks for being mentally retarded to agree dealin magloire for barry and williams...just makes no sense whatsoever.....especially when magloires contract is expiring which makes his value higher( yes ive repeated it several times)..

MaNu4Tres
07-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Magloire aint coming here...no way no how...if it does I will kiss chump dumpers feet and declare myself Don's Bone head of the week

Kori Ellis
07-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Spurs can deal williams after August 21st....but that still doesnt justify the bucks for being mentally retarded to agree dealin magloire for barry and williams...just makes no sense whatsoever.....especially when magloires contract is expiring which makes his value higher( yes ive repeated it several times)..

I am not arguing against you. I'm talking about the people who keep bringing up Williams in trade scenarios for the present. I'm just re-iterating to them that Williams can't be traded yet in a package.

I agree that the Bucks will get better offers for Magloire than what the Spurs can offer.

But I'm also saying that the Bucks are pushing to trade Magloire, not Gadzuric.

MaNu4Tres
07-04-2006, 06:54 PM
lol im not arguing with you either kori ...im jus sayin they can trade him after august 21st..and i agree with you bucks will recieve better offers for magloire thats what im tryin to tell everyone as well.....and i understand Magloire's name has been in the trade rumors and what have you....im just sayin gadzuric would make some sense not magloire( even tho gadzuric's name hasnt been in any trade rumors)...

Spurs Dynasty 21
07-04-2006, 06:54 PM
With the addition of Charlie Villanueva..the Milwaukee Bucks are overloaded with bigs...Gadzuric Magloire Bogut Villanueva Joe Smith...and lack depth in the guard department with the departure of TJ Ford...with Maurice Williams ..Michael Redd and Charlie Bell the Bucks lack a back up shooting guard ....

Brent barry could be the answer.......maybe a Gadzuric for Brent Barry deal???...what do yall think....this could be a possibility

or Bogut for Barry :smokin

MaNu4Tres
07-04-2006, 06:56 PM
lol bogut for barry.......

what about oberto for tryus thomas?

bdictjames
07-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Yeah get Magloire, I don't care if Oberto's out. He's never been a factor anyway.