PDA

View Full Version : Flight 93

Pistons < Spurs
07-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Have you ever seen it? I believe this was made for/by the A&E/History Channel/Discovery channel group. I quickly googled for it and saw like 4 different movies/TV shows w/ similiar titles. On United93, Flight93, United Flight 93 etc etc ...

It's currently on the History Channel. Actually it's almost over. I'd never seen it before, and I must say it's quite an emotionaly draining movie.

I've only seen the last 45 minutes or so but goddam I can't stop getting sad and angry at the same time.

Watching/listening to the re-enactments of everyone calling their loved ones before they attempt to take over the plane is killing me. I keep wiping my eyes teling myself to stop crying, but shit... Call me a pussy if ya want, but this shit is reducing me to tears every few minutes.

It does a very good job of putting a face to a number, to a blurb in history.

Bless them all and their families.

spurschick
07-04-2006, 08:43 PM
I keep wiping my eyes teling myself to stop crying, but shit... Call me a pussy if ya want, but this shit is reducing me to tears every few minutes.

Why would that make you a pussy? That was a horrible day.

Pistons < Spurs
07-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Why would that make you a pussy? That was a horrible day.

The internet being what it is, I expect keyboard machismo from idiots.

NorCal510
07-04-2006, 09:13 PM
The internet being what it is, I expect keyboard machismo from idiots.
word brotha!

PakiDan
07-05-2006, 08:46 PM
See the theatrical release movie.... that one is even better.

jman3000
07-05-2006, 08:50 PM
I cried at the end of Terminator 2: Judgement day ... damn that thumbs up sign ... damn it to hell.