PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Chandler

Bartzini
07-05-2006, 03:45 PM
How likely is it the bulls are going to want to move him?

How likely is it the spurs could put something together to send to the bulls to pick him up?

forgive me if this has been a played out discussion, i haven't seen anything regarding chandler, and i personally think the bulls may look to get him off their payroll with wallace coming in.

sa_butta
07-05-2006, 03:46 PM
I dont know that the Spurs have enough to offer to get him. Reports say he may be headed to the Hornets.

Mr. Body
07-05-2006, 03:48 PM
He's as good as gone. Chicago wouldn't have signed Wallace without expecting to jettison that contract of his. He's either in Minnesota or New Orleans next year.

Don't expect the Spurs to look his way. He's too expensive for the slightly above average production he gives, and still they would not be able to match the offers from those two other teams.

Bartzini
07-05-2006, 03:49 PM
I was thinking some sort of package including barry and oberto.

maybe barry, oberto and scola for chandler.

im not much on what needs what and who needs who, but i know that would meet the league requirements for trade.

Bartzini
07-05-2006, 03:50 PM
I think of all options that are feasable, he is the best thing out there right now.

At least as far as i know.

I like him better than pryzbilla personally.

MoSpur
07-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Tyson is young and athletic. Those are the only two things that are good about him in my opinion. He is too expensive. End of story.

MrChug
07-05-2006, 03:57 PM
According to Ric Bucher (sp*) he's supposed to get traded today. Who knows? I've always been a fan since he's been drafted.

ChumpDumper
07-05-2006, 05:21 PM
How likely is it the bulls are going to want to move him?Extremely likely.
How likely is it the spurs could put something together to send to the bulls to pick him up?Exremely unlikely.
forgive me if this has been a played out discussion, i haven't seen anything regarding chandler, and i personally think the bulls may look to get him off their payroll with wallace coming in.You are correct, sir!

Continue in the Chandler trade thread.