PDA

View Full Version : What if it's not Incompetence? What if he's the Armageddon candidate?

JohnnyMarzetti
10-18-2004, 03:23 PM
The neocons have their secret aganda. The corporations have their secret agenda. Moderate Republicans have theirs.

But what if Bush's own personal secret agenda matches that of the evangelical community that forms his base: to hasten Armageddon?

Could it be that Bush is the Armageddon Candidate?

He told an Austin newpaper before his appointment as President that God spoke to him and told him to "prepare": "I have a mission for you." (Anyone got that link?)

That would explain a lot. For example, to a true believer like Bush, that "mission" would justify the lies and the sabotage of American democracy, the failure to plan for a successful transition in the middle of the Muslim world, the dead martyr-soldiers, the failure to protect nuclear resources, the failure to protect the homeland...it would justify ... everything, woundn't it? In his own mind it would all be justified by the fact he is bringing about the return of Christ, and "saving" every human soul willing to believe. He'd even be saving Muslims.

I sure wish this sounded more far-fetched than it does.

Marcus Bryant
10-18-2004, 03:25 PM
Ok you are a fucking nut.

CosmicCowboy
10-18-2004, 03:26 PM
I sure wish this sounded more far-fetched than it does.

uhhh...it sounds so far fetched that you have obviously lost complete touch with reality.

TheMrPeanut
10-18-2004, 03:26 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth.

SpursWoman
10-18-2004, 03:29 PM
That explains EVERYTHING! :lol

JoeChalupa
10-18-2004, 03:32 PM
http://www.houseofhorrors.com/shine37_small.jpg
"Here's Johnny!"

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-18-2004, 03:37 PM
What if the Democrats were really desperate?

I bet they'd write stupid shit like this.