PDA

View Full Version : I think We're Winning in Fallujah

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-18-2004, 03:44 PM
Evidence Zarqawi pulling out the Osama card today.

To me it says that the insurgency (at least, the insurgency led by foreign fighters) is starting to lose its footing, and our buddy Zarqawi needed to pull this card out due to Osama's "streed cred."

More radical Islamist propaganda, but to me it signals things are working in Iraq.

boutons
10-18-2004, 04:13 PM
I think you're stretching and grasping, but I hope you're right anyway.

Our troops, betrayed by shrub and his lying accomplices-in-war-crimes, need to escape this unnecessary, murderous quaqmire asap, but it will take years and costs many more 1000's of wasted US and innocent Iraqi lives. The US public has spent all this year turning agains the war, and as the casualities pile up, that tendency will only increase. Viet Nam deju vu all over again.

shrub "values human life" (abortion, stem cells, blah, blah). GMAFB. shrub and his murderous posse have the blood of the US troops and Iraqi women and children on their hands, shrub's bogus war replacing Saddam as the number one killer of innocent Iraqis.

Fallujah is an important test case. Will shrub really do what it takes to drive out the insurgents, pacify Fallujah, AND put in the $$$policing and $$$infrastructure to maintain peace and security in Fallujah?

And will, can, he do it without slaughtering so many innocents that the current non-combattants won't become radicalized and new anti-US recruits to the combat?

whottt
10-18-2004, 04:31 PM
I think you're stretching and grasping, but I hope you're right anyway.

Our troops, betrayed by shrub and his lying accomplices-in-war-crimes, need to escape this unnecessary, murderous quaqmire asap, but it will take years and costs many more 1000's of wasted US and innocent Iraqi lives. The US public has spent all this year turning agains the war, and as the casualities pile up, that tendency will only increase. Viet Nam deju vu all over again.

shrub "values human life" (abortion, stem cells, blah, blah). GMAFB. shrub and his murderous posse have the blood of the US troops and Iraqi women and children on their hands, shrub's bogus war replacing Saddam as the number one killer of innocent Iraqis.

Fallujah is an important test case. Will shrub really do what it takes to drive out the insurgents, pacify Fallujah, AND put in the $$$policing and $$$infrastructure to maintain peace and security in Fallujah?

And will, can, he do it without slaughtering so many innocents that the current non-combattants won't become radicalized and new anti-US recruits to the combat?

:blah

So Mike, when's your next tragimentary coming out? Think you'll be able to make over 200 million off sensationalizing the deaths of Americans and children this time around?

:shootme

JoeChalupa
10-18-2004, 04:44 PM
The Marine's are closing in!

Semper Fi!!

Useruser666
10-18-2004, 04:50 PM
OFF TOPIC

I think Fallujah is the Iraqi/Arabic word for vagina.

"The Marines pulled out of Fallujah today."

"Fierce fighting over Fallujah."

"US troops try and take Fallujah."

"Key to war is Fallujah"

"Marines pound Fallujah for the fourth day."

"Few Iraqi's hold out in Fallujah."

"Fallujah is hot bed for terrorists."

SpursWoman
10-18-2004, 04:51 PM
:lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-18-2004, 07:09 PM
boutons,

This move was propaganda/P.R., plain and simple. You can throw out whatever dipshit partisan BS you want, I'm going off of history.

This screams desperation to me, a few weeks back Zarqawi thought he was such a stud over there. Then in the past couple of days preceding Ramadan, there was lots of talk by folks in Fallujah that they wanted the foreign fighters, anyone not Iraqi, out of there. Then we started bombing the hell out of there, driving the point home.

Methinks the people of Fallujah had had enough, and this is Zarqawi's last gasp at keeping enough credibility to not have his head shot off or turned into the Marines.