PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker At Bordeaux

fred33
07-07-2006, 01:31 AM
i saw tony at a charity game yesterday with boris diaw at bordeaux. the city of boris. like last year tony was at bordeaux . for info eva was in the attendance

Kori Ellis
07-07-2006, 01:33 AM
I was with Tony's dad tonight, he said that Tony/Pierre are going to the World Cup game. TJ is here in San Antonio waiting for a call about summer league.

fred33
07-07-2006, 01:39 AM
It Was A Great Game Yesterday 2 Years In A Row That Tony Was In Bordeaux. Last Year It Was Organized This Year It Was A Surprise For Boris Diaw

Kori Ellis
07-07-2006, 01:40 AM
What is the charity?

Buddy Holly
07-07-2006, 01:44 AM
The Spurs should just invite TJ out of respect to Tony.

Like the Pistons with two of their players brothers. Although I think one of them might have been a cousin.

fred33
07-07-2006, 01:48 AM
IT WAS BORIS ASSOCIATION FOR THE YOUNG BORDELAIS . ANOTHER SCOOP STEVE NASH WAS tuesday AT bordeaux with boris. steve is in europe for the world cup . yesterday also in the game ronny turiaf pierre players of french championship mamoutou diarra...

fred33
07-07-2006, 01:58 AM
Après Steve Nash avant-hier, Boris Diaw a invité un nouvel ami à Bordeaux : Tony Parker, la star française de la NBA. A la grande joie des jeunes venus en nombre

La surprise Parker:Sylvain Bouchon

A entendre les basketteurs en herbe massés dans les tribunes du gymnase Jean-Dauguet, hier soir à Bordeaux, la soirée de gala organisée par les Jeunes du quartier Saint-Augustin (JSA) ne constituait au plus qu'un micro-événement. « Boris Diaw, on l'a déjà vu mercredi et Tony Parker, il est déjà venu jouer à Bordeaux l'an dernier », remarque Antoine, du haut de ses 13 ans. Alexandre, 12 ans, se montre tout de même « un petit peu impatient » à l'idée de voir évoluer les deux stars du basket mondial. De patience, il faut d'ailleurs faire preuve : le Talençais Boris Diaw est coincé dans les embouteillages, pendant que l'avion de Tony Parker prend du retard. Nicolas, scolarisé en 6e au collège Alain-Fournier à Bordeaux, patiente sagement avant d'admirer les champions dont les posters ornent la chambre qu'il partage avec son frère, lui-même licencié aux JSA.
Enfin, à 20h30, avec une heure et demie de retard, Tony Parker et Boris Diaw, encore en tenue de ville, saluent le public, sous un tonnerre d'applaudissement avant de réapparaître dix minutes plus tard en maillot pour le coup d'envoi.

La chair de poule. Comme par enchantement, les jeunes fans modifient leur approche de l'événement. Nicolas en oublie son bras cassé, écarquillant les yeux devant le spectacle proposé. Thomas avoue quant à lui avoir « un peu la chair de poule ». Surtout lorsqu'il apprit que « TP », la star des Suns de Phoénix, est accompagné de sa fiancée, Eva Longoria, actrice américaine crevant actuellement le plafond dans la série « Desesperate Housewifes », dans laquelle incarne une bimbo latina...
Depuis le terrain, les deux étoiles de ce ballon rond remarquent-ils les centaines de paires d'yeux qui scintillent depuis les tribunes ? « Malgré les succès, malgré l'habitude, je suis toujours très touché par les témoignages de sympathie des jeunes », assure dans les vestiaires Tony Parker. Boris Diaw se déclare « fier et content d'être devenu un modèle ». Et au fil des dunks, des paniers à trois points, des rebonds et des dribbles opposant une sélection bordelaise aux All Stars américains, plusieurs centaines de cerveaux rêvent d'un parcours à la Boris Diaw. Il y a encore peu de temps, il arpentait les parquets aquitains avec le maillot de l'USTalence puis des JSA sur les épaules.

boutons_
07-07-2006, 03:58 AM
After seeing Steve Nash yesterday, Boris Diaw invited another friend to Bordeaux: Tony Parker, the French star of the NBA, to the huge pleasure of the many youths.

The Parker Surprise, by Sylvain Bouchon

According to the basketball players smoking massive amounts of marijuana http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif in the stands of Jean-Jauguet gymasium, the evening organized by the Youth of St Augustine Neighborhood was no big deal. "We already saw Boris Diaw Wednesday, and Tony Parker played in Bordeaux last year" said Antoine, older than his 13 years. Alexandre, 12 years old, was anyway "a little impatient" to see the 2 world-class basketball stars. Their patience was being tested: Boris Diaw, from Talence, was stuck in traffic while Tony Parker's plane was late. Nicolas, in sixth grade at Alain-Fournier school a Bordeaux, waited calmly to see the champions whose posters adorned the bedroom he shared with his brother, a graduate of JSA.

Finally, at 8:30 PM, one and a half hours late, Tony Parker and Boris Diaw, still in street clothes, greeted the public to thundering applause, then appeared 10 minutes later in basketball uniforms for the tip-off.

Goose Bumps.

As if hypnotized, the young fans were transformed. Nicolas forgot his broken arm, wide-eyed to see the event. Thomas "had goose bumps". when he heard that TP, the star of the Phoenix Suns! :lol :lol, was there with his fiance, Eva Longoria, American actress the star of the series "Desperate Housewives" in which she plays a sexy bitch. :lol

From the floor, the two stars of round ball noted the 100s of eyes in the stands. "In spite my success, in spite of the many similar events, I'm always very touched by the affection of young fans", said Tony Parker in the dressing room. Boris Diaw said "proud and happy to be a role model".

During the dunks, 3-point goals, rebounds and ball-handling between a few Bordeaux players and the American stars, many 100s of heads dreamed of a career like Boris Diaw's. Not so long ago, he played on the Aquitaine hardwoods in the jersey of Sports Union of Talence and then for the Sports Union of Aquitaine.

Pistons < Spurs
07-07-2006, 06:09 AM
The Spurs should just invite TJ out of respect to Tony.

Like the Pistons with two of their players brothers. Although I think one of them might have been a cousin.

Chauncey's little brother Rodney Billups

and Bens nephew Wayne Wallace ... can we send him to Chicago now too? :lol

GrandeDavid
07-07-2006, 06:45 AM
OMG what a HILARIOUS translation!! :lmao :lmao :lmao

Eva a "sexy bitch"? I think it said "une bimbo latina". :lmao :lmao

and the ballers in the stands smoking grass?

:lmao

alamo50
07-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Where the pics at?

fred33
07-07-2006, 12:18 PM
www.newscom.com identifiant NCFOTONA password Guest search tony parker

Quadzilla99
07-07-2006, 03:53 PM
I was with Tony's dad tonight, he said that Tony/Pierre are going to the World Cup game. TJ is here in San Antonio waiting for a call about summer league.
Was he really well dressed? Every time I've seen that guy he looks totally on point with his wardrobe.

Kori Ellis
07-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Was he really well dressed? Every time I've seen that guy he looks totally on point with his wardrobe.

He was playing basketball, so not really :lol

But you are right, he has a great wardrobe -- incredible suits.

CaptainLate
07-07-2006, 04:20 PM
ESPN's Bill Simmons (Page 2) on Top 40 NBA Trade Value Index:

32. Tony Parker
Can't shoot 3s, can't guard anybody, doesn't create shots for other guys, on the books for $58 million over the next five years ... and I still couldn't leave him off this list. Besides, he gets bonus points for swaying the Sports Gal into watching Spurs playoff games just to see what Eva Longoria was wearing, leading to classic questions like "Why doesn't Ginobili just color in his bald spot?" and "Wait, is that guy's name really 'Nazi?' "