PDA

View Full Version : Who are your 5 least favorite teams?

DirkAB
07-07-2006, 11:33 AM
1. Lakers (I can't stand Kobe Bryant)
2. Knicks (I couldn't be happier about what is going on there right now)
3. Spurs (All the complaining the players have done to the officials)
4. Mavs (All the complaining by the fans, owner, and coach during the finals)
5. Nets (Don't know why, I just can't stand them)

JMarkJohns
07-07-2006, 11:57 AM
I really only hate the Lakers.

I hate aspects of Dallas (Cuban), Houston (93-94, 94-95), Nets (Kidd) and Chicago (Fuck you Paxson!!!)...

But really, it's only the Lakers...

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2006, 12:00 PM
1. Lakers
2. Dodgers
3. Raiders

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-07-2006, 12:10 PM
1 Mavs
2 Sonics
3 Kings
4 Grizzlies
5 Raptors

DirkAB
07-07-2006, 12:13 PM
1. Lakers
2. Dodgers
3. Raiders

So LDRF is really your arch nemisis, like straight out of a comic book.

pache100
07-07-2006, 12:14 PM
1. Lakers
2. Lakers
3. Lakers
4. Lakers
5. Lakers

just kidding...seriously...

1. Lakers
2. Mavericks
3. Nets
4. Sonics
5. Nuggets

but, as someone said below...I really only HATE the Lakers.

atxrocker
07-07-2006, 12:16 PM

I am curious how that is any more possible than not being able to stand lebron?

my least favorite
1.mavs
2.spurs
3.lakers
and maybe pistons
thats it

Bob Lanier
07-07-2006, 12:17 PM
1. Nets
2. Heat
3. Mavs
4. Suns
5. Wizards

sa_butta
07-07-2006, 12:19 PM
Are we just talking basketball teams?

1.Lakers (Kobe-great player but just cant stand him)
2.Mavs (never liked em)
3.Kings (Queens??)
4.Suns (always been a rival)
5.Jazz (even though they dont have Stockton and Malone, I just cant give them any love.)

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2006, 12:20 PM
So LDRF is really your arch nemisis, like straight out of a comic book.
I believe we would get along in "real" life though. I have friends that like the exact same teams as he does, and that is what makes our friendships so fun.....................being able to talk shit on eachothers teams.

DirkAB
07-07-2006, 12:24 PM

Because I'm not questioning the character of any of the players, or calling any of them a piece of shit for no good reason. Hating a franchise is a lot less personal then hating a person, not even close.

nkdlunch
07-07-2006, 12:33 PM

Why don't u tell us the real reason for hating Spurs and Mavs. Cause we keep kicking the Queen's ass all over the place.

atxrocker
07-07-2006, 12:37 PM
Why don't u tell us the real reason for hating Spurs and Mavs. Cause we keep kicking the Queen's ass all over the place.

dude, what the fuck are you talking about? are you retarded or something? uh.. actually the mavs have been eliminated by the kings in the playoffs several times. as for the spurs, going 6 games against a #1 seed and having a player dominate you guys is hardly "kicking our ass all over the place" :lol :lol

baseline bum
07-07-2006, 12:39 PM
1. Jazz
2. Mavericks
3. Lakers
4. Heat
5. Kings

atxrocker
07-07-2006, 12:41 PM
Because I'm not questioning the character of any of the players, or calling any of them a piece of shit for no good reason. Hating a franchise is a lot less personal then hating a person, not even close.

I guess I did use the "piece of shit" phrase a bit loosely, but I still don't like the guy. Still, the principle stands that you have no real reason for disliking the franchise as a whole and can offer no reason for holding that opinion.

jman3000
07-07-2006, 12:43 PM
1. Mavs (have lots of friends in the metroplex ... makes it interesting)
2. Lakers (self explanatory ... I could care less that they suck)
3. Blazers
4. Kings
5. Knicks

Bob Lanier
07-07-2006, 12:51 PM
(I can't stand Kobe Bryant) :spin Just what's the difference between your inability to stand Bryant and the other Kings fan's inability to stand James?

shelshor
07-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Lakers
Mavericks
Knickerbockers
Nuggets
Bulls

DirkAB
07-07-2006, 01:09 PM
I guess I did use the "piece of shit" phrase a bit loosely, but I still don't like the guy. Still, the principle stands that you have no real reason for disliking the franchise as a whole and can offer no reason for holding that opinion.

I sort of see your point, but I was up front about having no real reason, you tried to explain your hate of LeBron witht he following statement:

His arrogance, conceit and general attitude that he deserves to be given eveything on a silver platter
You made LeBron out to be a person of poor character.

I guess as individuals I like the Nets' players, but it seems like when they put on that uniform I root against them. One really weird reason that I dislike them is the poor lighting in their arena, at least when I watch them on league pass the lighting seems so dark, it's depressing. Weird I know. I disliked Byron Scott before he was fired, but I like Lawrence Frank. I really have no good reason.

NBA Junkie
07-07-2006, 01:11 PM
1.Hawks
2.Knicks
3.Lakers
4.Mavericks
5.Any team that Larry Brown coaches

Budkin
07-07-2006, 01:17 PM
1. Lakers (no explanation needed)
2. Jazz (Karl Malone residue)
3. Pacers (Reggie Miller residue)
4. Mavs (Cuban and Terry)
5. Nuggets (Thuggets)

DirkAB
07-07-2006, 01:19 PM

What a jerk off you are. The only time the Mavs ever took the Kings out was the year that Webber went down, BFD the Kings weren't winning shit after he went down anyways. The Spurs beat us as an #8 seed, wow. So the real reason is that there is a bunch of bitching going on in Texas, and I hope that the Rockets don't follow suit.

atxrocker
07-07-2006, 01:26 PM
I sort of see your point, but I was up front about having no real reason, you tried to explain your hate of LeBron witht he following statement:

You made LeBron out to be a person of poor character.

I guess as individuals I like the Nets' players, but it seems like when they put on that uniform I root against them. One really weird reason that I dislike them is the poor lighting in their arena, at least when I watch them on league pass the lighting seems so dark, it's depressing. Weird I know. I disliked Byron Scott before he was fired, but I like Lawrence Frank. I really have no good reason.

you are right dude, didn't mean to give you a hard time. i guess my personal hatred for lebron cannot really be expressed, though i have reasons and examples that others would probably consider over-reacting. i don't know, can't stand the guy. helluva player and pretty exciting at times for sure. would i like to see him on the kings.. if it meant winning then sure. but i just can't get myself to have one once in my body that comes remotely close to digging the guy.

DirkAB
07-07-2006, 01:28 PM
you are right dude, didn't mean to give you a hard time. i guess my personal hatred for lebron cannot really be expressed, though i have reasons and examples that others would probably consider over-reacting. i don't know, can't stand the guy. helluva player and pretty exciting at times for sure. would i like to see him on the kings.. if it meant winning then sure. but i just can't get myself to have one once in my body that comes remotely close to digging the guy.

What do you think of Kobe?

atxrocker
07-07-2006, 01:28 PM
I hope that the Rockets don't follow suit.

as do i, they are the only texas team that i dig. should be interesting with a healthy yao, tmac, battier and the rest.

atxrocker
07-07-2006, 01:31 PM
What do you think of Kobe?

arrogant and cocky.. selfish as fuck. still holding some hatred from the lakers/kings rivalry too.. but super talented guy. amazing player who at least has earned rings (unlike lebron) i don't know.. don't like the guy but can't deny his talent and don't dislike him as much as i do lebron. i know, wierd, huh?

DirkAB
07-07-2006, 01:33 PM
arrogant and cocky.. selfish as fuck. still holding some hatred from the lakers/kings rivalry too.. but super talented guy. amazing player who at least has earned rings (unlike lebron) i don't know.. don't like the guy but can't deny his talent and don't dislike him as much as i do lebron. i know, wierd, huh?

As long as you think he's a smug and arrogant prick. There is no denying his talent.

DarrinS
07-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Lakers
Mavs
Sonics
Nicks
Nuggets

Honorable mention: any professional sports team from Minnesota

Condemned 2 HelLA
07-07-2006, 01:45 PM
1. Lakers
2. Dodgers
3. Raiders

Same here.
I look at it this way:
if you are a fan of one of these teams, you need help.
If you are a fan of 2 of the 3 teams, you need serious help.
If you are a fan of all 3 teams, you just need to be euthanized. The planet doesn't need you possibly bringing new life onto it.

And, for good measure, the Mavs, Jazz, Rockets, Wolves, Suns, Blazers, Sonics, Red Sox, Yankees, A's, Steelers, Broncos, Colts, Titans, Cowboys, Patriots, Flyers, Maple Leafs, Senators, Stars, Canadiens and Penguins can eat equal amounts of shit as well.

MajorMike
07-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Lakers
Mavs
meh
meh
meh

texlawman
07-07-2006, 02:12 PM
1. Lakers-Hate Kobe, Hate Phil, Hate overated role players, Not even a big Magic fan (Lost respect for him long ago)
2. Spurs- They excel at whining.
3. Portland- Organized thugs
4. Bulls- Way to many years of Jordan domination made the league boring in the 90's.
5. Houston- Stupid team, stupid town. Jon Barry alone helps them fly up this list.

aaronstampler
07-07-2006, 02:20 PM
1. Mavs (Owner, coach, ugly ugly ugly players)
2. Nuggets (Thugs, all of 'em)
3. Heat (I despise Shaq. This Finals was like a horror film for me)
4. Sonics (That lunatic Danny Fortson still plays for them, right?)
5. Kings (Not a fan of Mr. Artest, to say the least).

And I actually have a friend whose favorite NFL team is the Cowboys and his favorite MLB team is the Yankees. His basketball team is the Knicks, but I think he's slowly switching allegiances to Kobe and the Lakers, so he's basically a full fledged front running loser.

atxrocker
07-07-2006, 02:23 PM
funny that the common denominator is the los angelos lakers. finally something most of spurstalk can agree on.

AZLouis
07-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Lakers
Knicks
Nuggets

NBA Junkie
07-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Honorable mention: any professional sports team from Minnesota

Yes! It's gotta be the 1st time I've ever seen someone show some hatred for my teams.

Out of curiosity, why the hatred for all teams from Minnesota?

kingsfan
07-07-2006, 03:14 PM
lakers, of course
mavs (Dirk and Cubes, need I say more?)
cavs (LBJ)
Those are really the only teams I dislike, the rest are just OK.
so I'll throw in Cowboys and Gators.

1Parker1
07-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Miami Heat
Miami Heat
Dallas Mavs (except for Devin Harris who I like)
Knicks
Kings
Miami Heat

NuGGeTs-FaN
07-07-2006, 03:22 PM
1. Spurms (whiners, all of them)
2. Jazz (KKK)
3. Lakers (no need to explain)
4. T'Wolves (again, no need)
5. Knicks (fans seem to think they are always going to make the playoffs 'next season')

tlongII
07-07-2006, 03:26 PM
1. Lakers
2. Sonics
3. Jazz
4. Celtics
5. Nets

MissAllThat
07-07-2006, 03:35 PM
1. Mavs
2. Nuggets
3. TWolves
4. Nets
5. Sonics

Supergirl
07-07-2006, 03:40 PM

Come on, Spurs complain to the refs far less than almost ANY other team. Of all the reasons you could dislike the Spurs, this one doesn't make sense.

My least favorites:
1. Mavericks - I hate Cuban. He is so fundamentally bad for the game and the business of basketball in so many ways, it makes me sick. Plus, Dirk really bugs the fuck out of me. I recently posted a whole list of reasons why I hate the Mavs on my blog.
2. Knicks - I hate them the way I hate the Yankees - I don't like the way the organization has done business. The goal should not be to buy as many players as you can, and see if they all fit together. You're building a team, not a collection of basketball cards.
3. Lakers - goes back to the recent Spurs/Lakers rivalry
4. Utah - goes back to the older Spurs/Utah rivalry
5. Hmmm...I can't think of any other team I dislike.

sanman53
07-07-2006, 03:55 PM
1. Any team Shaq is on
2. Jazz (reason: Malone era)
3. Timberwolves (Im not a fan of KG)
4. Sonics (reason: Allen)
5. now the Mavs (reason: Cuban)

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2006, 03:56 PM
Come on, Spurs complain to the refs far less than almost ANY other team. Of all the reasons you could dislike the Spurs, this one doesn't make sense. You blind ass homer. Duncan alone whines more than most teams.

My least favorites:
1. Mavericks - I hate Cuban. He is so fundamentally bad for the game and the business of basketball in so many ways, it makes me sick. Plus, Dirk really bugs the fuck out of me. I recently posted a whole list of reasons why I hate the Mavs on my blog.
Cuban may be bad for the game (although I find him entertaining to say the least), but he is not bad for the business of basketball.

freedom&justice
07-07-2006, 03:57 PM
1. Heat (lot of players on that team grate on my nerves, Shaq and Zo in particular)
2. Heat
3. Heat
4. Nets (hate all that 'big three' crap)
5. bulls (used to love 'em with MJ but...Skiles is annoying)

1Parker1
07-07-2006, 03:57 PM
1. Nuggets
2. 76ers
3. Blazers
4. Heat
5. Rockets

How can u hate the Sixers??

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Webber?

kingsfan
07-07-2006, 04:09 PM
How can u hate the Sixers??AI?

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2006, 04:16 PM
the arena?

kingsfan
07-07-2006, 04:17 PM
Naw, Wachovia's cool
Billy King?

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2006, 04:20 PM
T.O.'s departure?

kingsfan
07-07-2006, 04:24 PM
The weather?

atxrocker
07-07-2006, 04:25 PM
phillys obesity rate?

DirkAB
07-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Come on, Spurs complain to the refs far less than almost ANY other team. Of all the reasons you could dislike the Spurs, this one doesn't make sense.

If you weren't crying right along with your team you would see how big of whinning cry babies your team has become over the years. Look at my avatar, how many times a game do we see Bowen make that giant bitch face? How many times agaim does Duncan put his hands up innocently in the air and bug his eyes out at the ref? How many times a game does Ginobili chase the ref down to plead his case? Open your eyes homer.

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2006, 04:35 PM
Look at my avatar, how many times a game do we see Bowen make that giant bitch face? 11

How many times agaim does Duncan put his hands up innocently in the air and bug his eyes out at the ref? 14
How many times a game does Ginobili chase the ref down to plead his case? 8, plus 4 flop case pleas.

Quadzilla99
07-07-2006, 04:36 PM
1. Dallas
2. Portland (as of last year-thug central. may be better group of guys now)
3. Knicks (players attitudes group of me first losers)
4. Seattle (Allen needs to stop bitching about Bruce, fucking punk)
5. Sacramento

StylisticS
07-07-2006, 04:39 PM
as do i, they are the only texas team that i dig. should be interesting with a healthy yao, tmac, battier and the rest.

this is the case of, I havent seen the true colors of a certain team's fanbase yet. Just wait until they become good again. You will start disliking them.

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2006, 04:39 PM
of me first losers)
4. Seattle (Allen needs to stop bitching about Bruce fucking punk)

And Bruce should stop kicking Ray.

DirkAB
07-07-2006, 04:41 PM

How does anybody hate on Ray Allen? Bruce Bowen is obviously an instigator, how many people has he had altercations with in the league? Bruce is a douche.

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2006, 04:50 PM
How does anybody hate on Ray Allen? Bruce Bowen is obviously an instigator, how many people has he had altercations with in the league? Bruce is a douche.
I can see how Spurs fans defend Bowen and talk shit on Allen. I would do the same if Artest were to pull some shit like that only because he's on the team I root for, and one of my favorite players. I do agree that Bruce is a douche.

DirkAB
07-07-2006, 04:58 PM
I can see how Spurs fans defend Bowen and talk shit on Allen. I would do the same if Artest were to pull some shit like that only because he's on the team I root for, and one of my favorite players. I do agree that Bruce is a douche.

I would defend Artest too, but at the same time I wouldn't have it in for Ray Allen.

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2006, 05:02 PM
I would defend Artest too, but at the same time I wouldn't have it in for Ray Allen.
For the same reasons I don't have it in for Ginobli or Ben Wallace.

DirkAB
07-07-2006, 05:05 PM
For the same reasons I don't have it in for Ginobli or Ben Wallace.

Exactly.

female sports fan
07-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Exactly.

exactly!

(sorry, I coudn't resist. Awmyplace's absence is obvious)

TheSanityAnnex
07-07-2006, 05:23 PM
exactly!
LOL!

Quadzilla99
07-07-2006, 05:26 PM

Kobe over and over gives props to Bruce, so does T-Mac. Ray and VC bitch and whine about him. Bruce held Ray Allen to sub 40% shooting in the playoffs 2 years ago anyway so Allen needs to shut up and give him his props. Not cry like a bitch-All defensive team nine years in a row and two time runner up DPOY he's got skills. Don't be sad and collicy just because you got shut down.

SA Gunslinger
07-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Lakers
Mavs
Jazz
Heat
Pistons

Lp26
07-07-2006, 06:38 PM
1. Heat - I think i dislike every single player on that team except for that white back-up center guy. Maybe if he played more . . .

2. Nets

Those are the only teams i don't like. The Pacers are too dysfunctional to hate.

Kobe doesn't bother me. Lebron does mildly. And all other teams don't really interest me enough to dislike.

I could probably add the Bulls to that list now . . .

DirkAB
07-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Kobe over and over gives props to Bruce, so does T-Mac. Ray and VC bitch and whine about him. Bruce held Ray Allen to sub 40% shooting in the playoffs 2 years ago anyway so Allen needs to shut up and give him his props. Not cry like a bitch-All defensive team nine years in a row and two time runner up DPOY he's got skills. Don't be sad and collicy just because you got shut down.

Just admit that Bowen went a little Rodman on Allen and Carter, he frustrates the fuck out of them and instigated a little scuffle, he plays a little bit dirty. Do you expect them to kiss his ass afterwards by talking up his defense?

BTW, the reason Kobe gave him all those props was more about sticking it to Raja Bell than it was about praising Bowen, look at the timing of those comments.

JLH Fans
07-07-2006, 07:59 PM
1.LAL(Kobe)
2.Nuggets (main rival for playoff)
3.Jazz (Stock&Malone)
4.Sonix (Payton&Fortson)
5.Knicks (I really don't hate them they are just the most laughable team in the league)

Findog
07-07-2006, 08:12 PM
My least favorite:

1) Any Pat Riley team
2) Phil Jackson & the Lakers
3) Any Van Gundy team
4) Any Isiah team
5) Spurs
6) Suns

Favorite surrogate teams:

1) Gordon/Deng/Hinrich Bulls
2) Ray Allen teams
3) Kemp/Payton Sonics
4) Webber/Divac Kings
5) Ellis/McDaniel/Chambers Sonics
6) Dominique Hawks

baseline bum
07-07-2006, 08:15 PM
this is the case of, I havent seen the true colors of a certain team's fanbase yet. Just wait until they become good again. You will start disliking them.

:lol

Apply that to Dallas in 2000

kobe_bryant
07-07-2006, 08:22 PM
bucks
hornets
jazz
nets
celtics

favorite = heat

Quadzilla99
07-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Just admit that Bowen went a little Rodman on Allen and Carter, he frustrates the fuck out of them and instigated a little scuffle, he plays a little bit dirty. Do you expect them to kiss his ass afterwards by talking up his defense?

BTW, the reason Kobe gave him all those props was more about sticking it to Raja Bell than it was about praising Bowen, look at the timing of those comments.
Dude you clearly don't know what you are talking about-Kobe has been BB props for years Bell has <-0 to do with that. Some guys don't like having a guy all up in their grill invading their personal space and they bitch about it but you're right he got up on them even away from the ball and bumped them a lot but never tried to injure them. If you guys win a couple of titles see how many people bitch and complain that it's because Artest mauls them and cheapshots them and is dirty.

spurschick
07-07-2006, 08:58 PM
Mavericks
Nuggets
Lakers
Blazers
Sonics (not so much the team as Ray Allen)

Quadzilla99
07-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Sonics (not so much the team as Ray Allen)

Yeah it's safe to say (to paraprhrase George Carlin) that I'd like to see Ray Allen strapped to a chair and beaten with a hammer in front of his children. We beat them always too. Imagine if they beat us, it would exponentially worse for me the hatred.

DirkAB
07-08-2006, 12:32 AM
bumped them a lot but never tried to injure them.

Maybe his intention wasn't to hurt VC, but he certainly wasn't above putting Carter in a position to get hurt when he undercut him on that jumpshot where he sprained his ankle. That was dirty as fuck, he should have got jacked in the nose for that cheap shit.

Quadzilla99
07-08-2006, 03:53 AM
Maybe his intention wasn't to hurt VC, but he certainly wasn't above putting Carter in a position to get hurt when he undercut him on that jumpshot where he sprained his ankle. That was dirty as fuck, he should have got jacked in the nose for that cheap shit.

We both agree that it wasn't intentional (you said probably to quote you correctly) but that is what happens when you get all up in someone's grill: your bodies get tangled up, you trip, bump, fall, etc. They probably would have liked it if someone guarded them like Sczerbiak but they're getting shut down a lot of the time that's what really frustrates them. Rip Hamilton shot like 38% during the Finals and during the halftime of one of the games a reporters asked BB what Rip was saying to him because he was jawing constantly. He said "look a lot of stuff you really can't repeat on TV. I wish we wouldn't have that it sets a bad example for the kids." He was obviously constantly saying all kind of nasty shit to him the whole game. It drives people nuts when they are used to people letting them do what they want and now someone is contesting their every step when they don't even have the ball.

T'Mac got interviewd at halftime a while back and was asked about him and said "Oh, he's a good guy he's just a pest. We go at it but there's no hard feelings" (both of those quotes are from memory) and that's what he is a pest. Those other two make it out to be some sinister type shit that he's doing basically saying he's a scumbag over and over. I don't mind VC when he keeps his mouth shut but Allen needs to be hit in the face repeatedly with a fucking pickaxe.

RON ARTEST
07-08-2006, 04:22 AM
1. heat
2.lakers
the rest i dont really care about.

RogerIsEatingASandwich
07-08-2006, 05:27 AM
jazz
mavs
lakers
sonics
celtics

mabber
07-08-2006, 12:01 PM
I really don't hate any teams. I love hoops (NBA & college) and it's just a waste of energy to hate anything IMO. I guess (just like a lot of the players) in a playoff series, I don't particularly care for the team opposing my team but it all ends after the series is over. I use all my energy & effort in pulling for certain teams.

kingsfan
07-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Spicoli- I told you it was because of AIhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smielephant.gif

kingsfan
07-08-2006, 12:04 PM
1. Iverson
2. The fact that they always make rediculous trades. (Kenny Thomas is better than and injured Webber)
3. They don't even have a PG.
4. No team chemistry.
5. Overpaid players (Ex: Samuel)
6. Ugly jerseys,
7. Have no plan or focus.

Their only bright spot is Andre Iguodala. That fool is sick......I'll agree with you on most of that but which jersey? That blue one is my fav. and I can't say shit about jerseys with that ugly gold crap we wearhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smidepressed.gif

TheSanityAnnex
07-08-2006, 12:34 PM
2. The fact that they always make rediculous trades. (Kenny Thomas is better than and injured Webber)
Care to explain this heap of bullshit?

Imagine a lineup of: Mike Bibby, Bonzi Wells, Ron Artest, Chris Webber, Brad Miller.

Webber 20 pts 9.9 rbs 3.4 ast
Thomas 9 pts 7.5 rbs 2.0 ast + a bitch attitude when not starting

Fuck Thomas, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

kingsfan
07-08-2006, 12:54 PM
^ I ignored that part because it pissed me off too bad and I don't have all day to cuss him out.http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smicuss.gifhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiflipoff.gif

RON ARTEST
07-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Care to explain this heap of bullshit?

Imagine a lineup of: Mike Bibby, Bonzi Wells, Ron Artest, Chris Webber, Brad Miller.

Webber 20 pts 9.9 rbs 3.4 ast
Thomas 9 pts 7.5 rbs 2.0 ast + a bitch attitude when not starting

Fuck Thomas, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.i dont want to imagine that horrible combo of no defense from brad miller and webber. webber can fucking move anymore and shoots as many if not more jumpers than brad miller. with ron artest and the defensive mentality he brings to the kings there is no way i would want an injured webber even if he is better than kenny thomas. SAR is gonna start next year so i dont know why were talking about kenny. :lol

DirkAB
07-08-2006, 02:23 PM
i dont want to imagine that horrible combo of no defense from brad miller and webber. webber can fucking move anymore and shoots as many if not more jumpers than brad miller. with ron artest and the defensive mentality he brings to the kings there is no way i would want an injured webber even if he is better than kenny thomas. SAR is gonna start next year so i dont know why were talking about kenny. :lol

How do you know he will start ahead of KT? SAR doesn't rebound well enough to start next to Miller, so I would prefer KT starting, as long as he's on the team. Not that he's a better player but he fills the role much better, he's a much better rebounder than SAR.

BTW, I've noticed how much you bash Webber, were you one of those Kings fans that were constantly bashing Webber before the injury? Just curious.

TheSanityAnnex
07-08-2006, 02:51 PM
i dont want to imagine that horrible combo of no defense from brad miller and webber. webber can fucking move anymore and shoots as many if not more jumpers than brad miller. with ron artest and the defensive mentality he brings to the kings there is no way i would want an injured webber even if he is better than kenny thomas. SAR is gonna start next year so i dont know why were talking about kenny. :lol
You completely missed the point.

Webber >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thomas

awmyplace
07-08-2006, 09:40 PM
1.Pistons
2.Lakers

G-Money
07-08-2006, 10:26 PM
lakers(cause of Kobe)
Cavs(cause of James
Heat(cause of Wade and Shaq and their fans)
Nuggets(I dont know why but i just dont like them)
76ers(cause of AI..he is overrated.)

dav4463
07-09-2006, 12:48 AM
1. Mavericks (Mark Cuban era only)

2. Lakers (80's) wanted Sixers, Rockets, Spurs to knock them off

3. Kings (Maloof era only)

4. Celtics (80's) wanted Sixers, Rockets, Spurs to knock them off

5. Bullets (late 70's) ruined Spurs championship run in 79

jacobdrj
07-09-2006, 01:21 AM
I have always been more of a 'player' guy. The teams' faces change, and so do their personalities...

I have no love for the Knicks since Ewing was traded.
I never liked the Kobe/Shaq Lakers
I tremendously dislike Carmelo, so his team pays the price
I don't like Gilbert, even though I like Jameson, but alas, the Wiz go on this list.
I don't like AI (I respect his heart, but hate his game) so I suppose they are on the list too.

Ok, lets see, I covered Marburry and Francis in 1 blow, I got Gilbert and AI, and I got Melo and Kobe. Yep, thats all of 'em.

jacobdrj
07-09-2006, 01:23 AM
I'll agree with you on most of that but which jersey? That blue one is my fav. and I can't say shit about jerseys with that ugly gold crap we wearhttp://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smidepressed.gif
Its not the colors, its the logo and the shape of the jersy. It is just very hard on the eyes.

trueD
07-09-2006, 01:31 AM
Who doesn't like LeBron? :lol

1. Lakers
2. Trailblazers are kind of a shitty team
3. Guess that's it.

East Coast Babe
07-09-2006, 03:46 AM
Lakers
Cavs
Lakers
Cavs
Lakers and Cavs

I hate Kobe and LeBron! Or maybe you guessed! :lol :lol

kingsfan
07-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Who doesn't like LeBron? :lol
Me for one.

awmyplace
07-09-2006, 08:29 AM
lakers(cause of Kobe)
Cavs(cause of James
Heat(cause of Wade and Shaq and their fans)
Nuggets(I dont know why but i just dont like them)
76ers(cause of AI..he is overrated.)

Why don't you like Heat?

LakeShow
07-09-2006, 12:14 PM
1. Boston Celtics
2. Dallas Mavs - Only because of the arrogant, egotistical, mental midget. Mark Cuban

Amarelooms
07-09-2006, 12:38 PM
Hate??? Lol you homers need to calm down...it's only basketball and more of a business at that. Grow up.

DirkAB
07-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Obviously the real Webber is better than Kenny Thomas. However you overlook 3 things dumbfuck:

1. Webber is the highest paid player in the league.
2. He is one injury away from retirement.
3. If Webber is so good, why are the 76'ers trying to get rid of him?

Seeing you call somebody a dumbfuck is quite comical. WTF is "the real Webber" anyway? Is that anything like the real slim shady?

1. Webber's contract = Thomas' contract + Corliss' contract + Potapenko's contract (Which is what they essentially have on the roster to show for that trade) KT is the only one that plays and contributes from that trade, and he isn't even close to being as good as Webber.

2. If he retires then his contract goes off the books, so BFD.

3. Iverson is also on the block, so does that mean he isn't any good either? Iverson is better, but just because a team is looking to trade you doesn't mean that they suck. Webber is still a 20 and 10 guy, how many of those are in the league?

awmyplace
07-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Hate??? Lol you homers need to calm down...it's only basketball and more of a business at that. Grow up.

Lol!

Burn531
07-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Why don't you like Heat?

Did you even read his post?

awmyplace
07-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Did you even read his post?

Yes!

mabber
07-09-2006, 04:23 PM
1. Boston Celtics
2. Dallas Mavs - Only because of the arrogant, egotistical, mental midget. Mark Cuban

You can call Cuban a lot of things but calling him a mental midget doesn't say much for your own intelligence :drunk . I wish I were half as smart as that dude.

TheSanityAnnex
07-09-2006, 07:02 PM
Seeing you call somebody a dumbfuck is quite comical. WTF is "the real Webber" anyway? Is that anything like the real slim shady?

1. Webber's contract = Thomas' contract + Corliss' contract + Potapenko's contract (Which is what they essentially have on the roster to show for that trade) KT is the only one that plays and contributes from that trade, and he isn't even close to being as good as Webber.

2. If he retires then his contract goes off the books, so BFD.

3. Iverson is also on the block, so does that mean he isn't any good either? Iverson is better, but just because a team is looking to trade you doesn't mean that they suck. Webber is still a 20 and 10 guy, how many of those are in the league?

I was going to reply to GiG but it is no longer necessary, you've covered the bases. Besides.................GiG wants Bobby Jackson back, that alone shows how much one should listen to him. I believe GiG was talking about the fake Webber. The fake Webber is no where near the talent level of the real Kenny Thomas.

Anyways.................
Webber's contract will be of great value next season. Kenny Thomas' contract is still a bitch, and.........he sucks.